Peachtree City Job Description Sample
Center Manager PT Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Overview: Center Manager
- PT Physical Therapist????
Employer is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist for a Center Manager opportunity in an outpatient setting, OP.
- PT Physical Therapist
?? Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
?? Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
?? Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
?? Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
?? Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- PT Physical Therapist
?? Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
Valid state PT Physical Therapy license required to start
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Customer Service - Valvoline Instant Oil Change
While other people are trying to figure out what they are going to do with their lives, you can learn skills that will advance your career quickly. When you become part of the Valvoline team, you learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning
Valvoline will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow. If you have a positive & friendly attitude and the desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
We are currently seeking TECHNICIANS/Customer Service Representative
We don't just talk a good game either, we really do promote from within. After all, 90% of our Service Center Managers started as an hourly Technician.
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
17+ years old
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
IT Systems Administrator – Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Smarthost Design Technologies (SHD Technologies) is an SBA 8(a)-certified small business and a leader in providing fast, reliable, highly responsive, onsite, client focus and cost-effective technology solution to commercial, and government customers; helping them solve their daily technology challenges. We provide services oriented Project Management, Help Desk Support, Manage IT Services, Network Administration and Design, Cyber Security Solutions, Big Data Analytics, Database Administration, Backup & Disaster Recover Solutions and Cloud Computing solution. As fast-growing IT leader in the industry, this opportunity is here for you to grow, and be part of the best in class, where there are no limits but room to grow with us as a company. We invite to join us on the quest to be the best IT Solution provider in our Industry.
To provide an Information Technology (IT) / Server & Network Administrator support and troubleshoot for quick resolution to day-to-day network, server, desktop support request. Perform network services in accordance with the scope of the contract and in coordination with the Agency IT Infrastructure services division.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform network services and server administration in accordance with the scope of the contract and in coordination with the Department IT Infrastructure services division
- to manage system security and direct and implement the controls and procedure to cost-effectively protect information and system assets from intentional and unintentional modification, disclosure or destruction
- Provides guidance and direction to other functional unit for physical protection of information system assets. Provides reports to superiors regarding effectiveness of data security and makes recommendation for the adoption of new procedures
- Demonstrate ability to manage network security and direct and implement the necessary control and procedure to cost-effectively protect information and system assets from intentional and unintentional modification, disclosure or destruction
- Maintain servers, create monitoring reports and logs, and ensure functionality of links. Monitor web site for acceptable performance and user accessibility.
- Responsible for configuration management and documentation of network and system topologies and or website.
- Perform router and switch maintenance and configuration
- Perform network cabling for router, switches and servers
- Perform LAN and WAN Hardware maintenance, troubleshooting and Remote Support
- Perform network troubleshooting
An appropriate mix of professional certifications from the industry's leading providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, and VMWare.
Projects, such as, but not limited to:
- Computer/User Account Management
- Email Management
- Print Server Management
- Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) / AirWatch Solution Management
- Desktop Security Management-Cylance, Absolute
- System Updates via SCCM, to include expertise in managing SCCM
- Management of server operation systems
- Online Knowledgebase Management
- Image Support and Deployment utilizing SCCM
- After hours and on-call availablility is required
- Management of enterprise storage systems
- Tier 3 problem resolution
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Hvac Service Technician
We are seeking HVAC Service Technicians and Install Mechanics for our growing Team.
Or current Team Members work on residential and light commercial HVAC systems for temperature control and air quality. We inspect and maintain HVAC systems along with running diagnostic tests to identify the source of any issues.
Senior Network Cybersecurity Engineer
In this role, the candidate will support cyber operations for a large government customer performing detailed assessments of both classified and unclassified IT systems utilizing various IT security assessment tools, conducting detailed analysis and reporting of the assessments conducted. The ideal candidate should excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and enjoy working with new technologies on projects with accelerated timelines, as well as be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Develop and audit security architectures for devices such as Palo Alto firewalls, SourceFire Sensors, Brocade switches, Barracuda Spam filters and McAfee SIEM platforms
- Configure and monitor incoming event queues for potential security incidents using , McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) or similar SIEM tools
- Analyze and investigate security-related, information systems’ anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Participates as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environment
- Perform network-based security risk assessments, and they occasionally help design new infrastructure solutions as a company expands or replaces its system architecture.
- Monitor for and ensure Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) compliance, security, and performance to network devices across the enterprise to include: firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers and load balancers
- Ability to cross correlate and analyze log information, packet captures, security alerts and artifacts to identify entry vectors, network traversal and malicious activity
- Develop network security policies that will include ascertaining security issues that need to be addressed; identifying security strategies needed to deal with the risks; putting in place policies for allocating administrative tasks; keeping on top of audit logs to flag suspicious activity; and devising network password procedures
- Stays up-to-date with industry current issues with respect to IT vulnerabilities including researching latest findings, industry trends, and vendor-specific issues and resolutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Demonstrated hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP networks to include Palo Alto firewalls, SourceFire Sensors, Brocade switches, Barracuda Spam filters
- Hands on experience in both Windows and Linux platforms with a solid understanding of networking principals and security best practices.
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III compliant (required)
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CASP, Security+, CEH, SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN)
- Five years of applying NIST security and privacy controls to DoD information systems
- Seven years of experience in and understanding of information security principles as it relates to application, system, and network security
- Seven years of experience in and knowledge of security and network incident response procedures
- Familiarity with SANS top 20 critical security controls
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with network and information systems architects and developers.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Security Requirement: Active DoD Secret clearance
Our solutions increase clients effectiveness, strategies, and systems. We focus on the following Technology and Engineering Services: Enterprise Architecture, Network Design & Operations, Wireless, Virtualization (VDI), System Administration,
Unified Communications, Cloud Migration and IT Service Management. In the Cybersecurity arena, we offer services to our clients that prevent vulnerabilities and protect from intrusions: Security Architecture and Engineering, Identity, Credential & Access Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Incident Response, Security Assessment & Auditing, Forensics, Penetration Testing and Security Operations Center.
IBSS has earned an excellent reputation in the federal and private sectors for its leadership. IBSS maintains a strong prime contractor presence in the Department of Commerce, Department of Defense, and Department of Justice. Additionally, IBSS has teaming relationships and partnerships with a variety of industry leaders that allow us the flexibility to offer our clients the best solution for their needs.
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (Peachtree Ci
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!