Pearl River Job Description Sample
Retail Sales / Wireless Sales
Our company is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer. We are seeking a Retail Sales position to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue. We offer benefits, PTO (paid time off), holiday pay and overtime (+80 hrs. on a bi-weekly period) for full time employees. With our compensation structure, it provides an opportunity for long term stability and future growth.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
- Administers first aid treatment to and arranges for transport of sick or injured persons to medical facility, working as member of emergency medical team.
- Determines nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or need for additional assistance, basing decisions on statements of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
- Administers prescribed first aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle, performing such activities as application of splints, administration of oxygen, treatment of minor wounds or abrasions, or administration of artificial resuscitation.
- Communicates with professional medical personnel at emergency treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further treatment and to arrange for reception of victims at treatment facility.
- Provides protective services by making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- One or more years of related Emergency Medical Technician experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal certification requirements for EMT - basic (EMT-1) level and licensing requirements for Security Officers.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Senior Programmer Analyst
With more than 100 years of experience providing international businesses with the full range of transportation and logistics solutions, DF Young, Inc. is a highly progressive, customer-focused global logistics company and winner of the Best Places to
We are seeking a qualified professional to design, develop and maintain business application solutions for our organization and our customers. This position will provide leadership and expertise for our business community and customers in the use of all applications, interfaces and automated business solutions.
· Designs, develops and maintains automated business application solutions and related interfaces.
· Works with software vendors to ensure all business requirements are met on a timely basis and all applications are running without issues.
· Performs root cause analysis on applications and interfaces to ensure problems can be resolved as quickly as possible.
· Designs, develops and implements EDI interfaces with business partners and customers.
· Works on problems of a diverse scope while being able to address several issues at the same time.
· Creates operational and ad hoc reports for our business community and our customers.Position
· Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with application development and application management.
· Bachelor’s Degree or IT-related certification.
· Strong project management experience.
· Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions.
· Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
· Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and Adobe.
· Experience with MS SQL and Oracle.
· Working knowledge of the following is desired:
o Kewill Customs and Kewill Export
o ETA Air application
o .NET or Java
· An enthusiastic, positive work environment
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· 401K savings
· Personal growth and development programs
· Career and educational advancement opportunities
We invite all qualified candidates to apply online below.
DF Young is an Equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Our integration capabilities with supply chain partners enables us to provide an optimum quality of service to our customers and our "customer's customers". Our state-of-the-art information exchange capabilities makes it easy, reliable and efficient to exchange information with DF Young. We support all possible information exchange requirements and specialize in industry standards such as:
XML - CIDX, EBXML, RosettaNet and many other industry vertical standards.
ERP Integration- SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft as well as many other ERP applications.
Any- To-Any file exchanges
Application-To-Application Interfaces- Access and display our information directly from your applications.
Our visibility solutions are unique in the industry and provide a real time view of a customer's entire global supply chain that is accessible from the Internet. These visibility solutions are fully integrated with our tracking technology to provide a drill down effect when viewing the global supply chain. Because our technology solutions are real time, supply chain events are immediately visible in all of our logistics applications.
DF Young is fully committed to leveraging information technology to optimize the logistics processes of our customers. Therefore, our Information Technology organization consists of IT professionals who are highly knowledgeable in logistics as well as state-of-the-art information technology. As a result, our information technology services and solutions are a highly effective and integrated component of our overall core business solution.
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Sales And Marketing Associate For Management Training
SOLedad, Inc is a startup sustainability-focused sales and marketing firm. We represent clients with renewable and sustainable products, currently leading the way in the development of community solar farms throughout New York. We are rapidly expanding and exclusively promoting from within for all management positions. Our culture is fun, vibrant, fast-paced and team-based. Team members are expected to work together and contribute to each other’s success. We pride ourselves on having a team of people who are enthusiastic, hard-working, and adaptable.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our sales team and management training program. This is a fast-paced and intensive management training position involving a full rotation through 4 different positions in the company. The position begins at entry level and all training is provided, in order to cultivate the right person to lead and manage regionally within 10-12 months. Our ideal candidate has strong leadership potential and will work their way to upper management quickly and effectively.
Full time leadership mentoring
Building and maintaining professional team relationships
Conducting sales to increase new customer acquisition and retention
Analyzing campaign development and performance
Learning to supervise both sales and office operations
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
Extensive opportunity for advancement
Fun, competitive team environment
Commissions and bonuses
Team outings and networking opportunities
Ability to lead and coach teams
Professional conduct and image
Bachelors/Masters degree preferred
Clear background check and drug test
Ability to work independently and self-motivate
Must have personal vehicle for travel between work sites
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Graphic Designer And Marketing Associate
Graphic Designer and Marketing Associate
Holt Construction is a 98 year + Construction Management Firm specializing in (but not limited to) interiors, medical and retail fit-outs and we are seeking candidates for our Graphic Designer/Marketing position.
The Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer entry level professional will support in coordinating the development, organization and production:
Contributing designs for brochures, presentations, award submissions, corporate Internet and intranet sites, and other marketing pieces
- The production of RFPs (Request for Proposals) by coordinating with the Estimating Department. Review Bid Packages and prepare necessary paperwork (bid forms, references, project org charts, resumes, similar project experience, etc.) and coordinate timely delivery of proposals as per bid guidelines
- Resume creation of/and biographies for new employees, project management, supervisors and managers/directors
- Case studies for new projects either with renderings or completed project images and format copy from either sales or the Project Manager
- Contributing in the design of trade-show and conference participation. Develops conference concepts, promotions and artwork; coordinates booth activities; creates handout materials and giveaways; assists with client events.
- Executes design solutions in accordance with brand guidelines under the direction of the Officers, Directors and Sales Teams
- Adheres to operational standards and practices—including file naming, archiving, and workflow protocols
- Meet tight deadlines while also working on multiple projects under multiple categories
- Participate in client meetings and presentations, as required
- Attend events and expos
- General administrative duties
- Degree in graphic design is required, with experience in a design firm, agency or in-house creative department. ( Experience in the construction industry a huge plus but also requires graphic program knowledge )
- Well-versed in both print and digital design with solid knowledge of layout, typography, color theory, and layout design for multi-page books, brochures in magazine style formats
- Experienced skills required of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat ). A plus if you have some knowledge of other production software ( Bridge, After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Media Encoder, Wordpress, Word, PowerPoint and Excel )
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive
- Familiarity and understanding of Requests for Proposals or standard brand guidelines
- Live in or around the Rockland County or Pearl River NY Area
If you feel that you fit this position
Please send your latest resume with at least three work references and salary requirements along with a link to an online portfolio or attach a pdf of your work (A maximum of four projects from real world employment). If you are selected for an interview, you will be given a project to complete in 48 hrs. after receiving the project files. This is to test your skills on a deadline and how you utilize the programs in terms of formatting.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!