Pearland Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - Increased Pay Scale!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation's best overall safety record and program. It's proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don't have any bumps on the road or off. That's probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Retail
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Pearland Emergency Care Center - Evenings - Pe
Work Shift: EVENING
Work Week: Varies
PRN 12 hrs (1 shift/wk)
The unit specific PRN RN is an experienced clinician who functions at the Competent or higher stage of Benners model of clinical expertise, supporting a particular nursing unit and patient population. The unit specific PRN RN provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently to a patient team which may include patients with varied and complex needs. The unit specific flex RN supports unit leadership and has responsibility to participate in unit and hospital initiatives, and possibly contribute to service line or hospital wide activities. Duties and Responsibilities are cross-referenced to the hospitals Pillars of Excellence: People (providing direction and plans, leading and managing people, ICARE values) Service (patient/customer satisfaction, interpersonal effectiveness) Quality and Safety (making judgments and decisions) Finance (driving for performance excellence) Innovation and Growth (leading improvement and innovation, role-specific expertise)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Provides care to increasingly complex patients and coordinates with the interdisciplinary team. (Quality/Safety)
b. Identifies and presents areas for improvement in patient care or unit operations and offers solutions by participating in unit projects and shared governance activities. (Growth/Innovation)
c. Identifies leadership opportunities for professional growth of peers. (People)
d. Provides input into patient care resource utilization, including unit capital.
e. Contributes to meeting departmental financial target on unit-based scorecard. (Finance)
2. PATIENT/FAMILY-CENTERED CARE
a. Develops and updates plan of care in partnership with the patient and family using the nursing process, incorporating the patients priorities and abilities. (Service)
b. Establishes mutual educational goals with patient and family, provides appropriate resources, incorporating planning for care after discharge. (Service)
c. Supports patients and families in preventing/resolving clinical or ethical issues. (Service)
d. Contributes to meeting departmental target for patient satisfaction on unit-based scorecard. (Service)
3. CLINICAL JUDGEMENT/CRITICAL THINKING
a. Follows the nursing process, modifies care based on continuous evaluation of the patients condition, demonstrates clinical problem-solving and critical thinking, and makes decisions using evidence-based analytical approach. (Quality/Safety)
b. Plans for routine events and anticipates/prevents and manages/elevates emergent situations. (Quality/Safety)
c. Contributes to meeting departmental targets for quality and safety measures on unit-based scorecard. (Quality/Safety)
a. Communicates in an active, positive and effective manner to all health care team members and reports pertinent patient care and family data in a comprehensive and unbiased manner, listens and responds to the ideas of others. (People)
b. Uses a structured format for regular communication with patients and families, such as hourly rounding. (Quality/Safety)
c. Uses therapeutic communication to establish a relationship with patients and families and communicates the plan of care. (Service)
a. Manages usual patient assignment and other unit demands, completes patient care responsibilities in timely manner with accurate documentation, organizes multiple priorities and anticipates/plans for potential problems. (Quality/Safety)
b. Uses downtime efficiently, aware of team members workload, consistently offers assistance, and responds positively to requests for assistance from other team members. (People)
c. Supportive of change initiatives. Adapts to unexpected changes. (Growth/Innovation)
d. Able to effectively acclimate themselves to various work schedules to achieve high quality care. (Quality/Safety)
a. Reports near misses as well as errors promptly and consis10tly to improve systems and processes and identify trends. (Quality/Safety)
b. Collaborates with staff from the interdisciplinary team concerning safety data to improve outcomes. (Quality/Safety)
c. Implements unit and hospital initiatives to attain patient safety goals. (Quality/Safety)
7. EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE/RESEARCH
a. Identifies areas for improvement based on understanding of evidence-based practice literature. Initiates evidence-based practice/performance improvement projects based on these observations. (Innovation/Growth)
b. Identifies opportunity for practice changes. Researches the change and presents options to shared governance and leadership. (Quality/Safety)
c. Assures that designated core measures are met in providing care. (Quality/Safety)
8. STAFF EDUCATION
a. Identifies own learning needs, consults with healthcare team experts and seeks continuing education opportunities to meet those needs. (Growth/Innovation)
b. Implements staff education specific to patient populations and unit processes; coaches and mentors other staff and students. (People)
9. Demonstrates the componets of the ICARE values statement.
10. Demonstrates SERVICE PRIDE standards.
11. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Reports accidents promptly and corrects minor hazards.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing Bachelors degree required for new hires at TMH, preferred at TMH system hospitals
- Minimum 3 years relevant Registered Nurse (RN) experience in an acute care hospital. Minimum of 2 years experience as a float nurse preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license to practice in the state of Texas Basic Life Support (BLS) for all nurses,
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- All certifications must be approved by the American Heart Association. Other certifications as required by unit/service.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable.
2. Basic computer skills.
3. Must be able to write and speak effectively in English Competencies, skills, training as listed in Policy NU-903, Competence of Nursing Staff and HR 07 Competency Assessment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
The Houston Methodist Emergency Care Center is an emergency room that brings to Pearland the same high-quality care for which Houston Methodist is known. The ER houses 10 exam rooms, full digital radiography suite, low radiation dose 16-slice CT scan, ultrasound and a full on-site stat chemistry lab.
Entry Level - Event AND Promotions
We are looking for energetic, outgoing event supervisors to execute on-site promotional events for a large, well-known SPORTS, AUTO, & CHARITY clients. Candidates must have previous promotion/event experience, be available to work weekdays and weekends and have reliable transportation.
Event Manager Program Execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts (Retailers, Military Bases and Sam's Clubs)
- Supervise Field Ambassadors and ensure they are in compliance to national program execution guidelines/requirements and implement procedures
- Become an expert on quality execution of planned program platform
- Ensure event spend, sampling amounts, promotion feature (where applicable) and terms are finalized.
- Confirm with the accounts of product availability and scheduled executions at least 2 days prior to the event
- Coordinate with Field Ambassadors for planned MPE's (Managed Promotional Events)
- Execute promotion within brand approved program plan (ensure local customization approved)
- Decorate/merchandise account as appropriate if it is part of program plan
- Coordinate payment of sales with contracted venue
- Ensure quality execution and retailer satisfaction
- Maintain inventory of uniforms and other reusable POS elements sufficient to support programming
- Manage POS items and other materials required to support execution
- Actively engage and educate consumers on the brand, their product, and / or service
- Must be able to complete all assigned events and follow the schedule of planned MPE's given by the Market Manager.
- Generate accurate post-event reports using online reporting system; capture key goals/metrics specified for each program
- Surface program and communication issues to Market Manager and local client
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, including promotions and/or event execution
- Knowledge of or previous experience with promotions a major plus
- Outgoing, personable, and comfortable interacting with a wide variety of target consumers
- Exceptional work ethic
- Flexible, willing to work nontraditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Willing to work both city and suburban events
- Must be reliable, punctual and able to provide your own transportation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Assist with set up, execution, and break down of event
- Knowledgeable of key brand info, brand points and educate consumer
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Have fun, smile and be enthusiastic
ALL POSITIONS DO START OFF AS ENTRY LEVEL!
*BILINGUAL is a huge plus!
*Sports and/or Military Background beneficial!
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!!!
NO SPONSORSHIPS AT THIS TIME
Lead Infant Teacher
Lead Infant Teacher-(180002S4)
KinderCare Education is the nations leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, were united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as a Lead Teacher you will:
Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
Implement KCEs curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
Support your centers success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet NAEYC candidacy requirements
Approved state trainer (preferred)
2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience(preferred)
Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision
Discounted child care
Generous paid time off
Education assistance and reimbursement
Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
:000730 Pearland TX
2325 County Rd 90
:Teacher and Center Staff
:Feb 21, 2018, 6:14:58 PM
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Reading Teacher/Tutor Needed
Teachers/Tutors Needed, Club Z! In-home Tutoring is the world's largest in-home tutoring program. Club Z! is seeking qualified part-time tutors (with either a teaching certificate or a degree PLUS previous tutoring experience) in reading .We are interviewing applicants who can tutor exclusively in South East Houston, Pearland and Manvel.
Applicants should be comfortable working one-on-one with students and possess either a teaching certificate OR a degree PLUS at least 1 year of prior tutoring experience. Club Z! tutors use the student’s classroom curriculum. Applicants must have reliable transportation. We match tutors with students based on their needs and your qualifications. You make your own schedule! Most tutoring sessions occur after school, early evenings, and/or weekends in the safety and comfort of the child's home. If you enjoy making a difference, and want to earn great part time income doing what you love, come join the club – Club Z! Please reply with your resume attached and indicate the tutoring subject(s) of interest in your email's heading. Thank you for your interest! Club Z!
Looking for someone to start ASAP!!!
We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home, on school campus, or even at the library in a small group!
Our tutors are experts in their subject area(s) and are matched with your student based on his/her academic weaknesses. Many of our tutors are certified teachers, and all possess a college degree and relevant tutoring experience. In addition, our tutors are thoroughly screened and background checked prior to hiring. Through our proprietary "Z! Tutor Match" system, we go to great lengths to match them with students based on personality, learning preferences, and academic strengths and weaknesses. And with our "Z! Guarantee" you get the right tutor every time, guaranteed!
Our programs provide results! Our tutors work with your child's school curriculum to help impact results where it matters most - in the classroom. Whether our K-12 academic assistance programs, our proven SAT/ ACT prep programs, or one of our other proprietary curriculum programs like Learning Built to Last study skills and pre-K readiness, our students see growth in a matter of weeks!
Tax Prepares - Virtual Tax Preparers
TAX OFFICE IN NEED OF Virtual PREPARERS GREAT PAY. APPLY NOW. Our corporate tax office is seeking virtual tax professionals for the tax season. No experience needed we will train. If you have a book of business already give us a call.
NEW TO TAX INDUSTRY WE WILL TRAIN YOU WEB - BASED TRAINING
- Gathering and organizing data and documentation for tax preparation.
- Interview client to obtain additional information.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, and rules.
- Staying in compliance with the IRS. THIS IS A MUST!!!!!
- 2+ years customer service? This is a great position for you.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE (seasonal full-time and part-time):
- WORK FROM HOME POSITIONS
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible work schedules. We are willing to work with you.
Hiring Virtual Tax Preparers
Hiring Marketing Associates
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!