Pediatric Nurse Job Description Sample
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner At The Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center
We are seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for a permanent position at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center.
Available Position: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Work to be performed at: Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center located at 300 Corporate Blvd S, Yonkers, NY 10701
Period of Performance: this is a permanent position.
Work Shifts: Night shift 8 PM to 8:30 AM and every other weekend
License: Must have a current NP license from the State of New York.
Education: Degree or diploma from an accredited nursing practitioner program.
Certifications: PALS, BLS.
- Medically complex health issues
- Non Verbal
- Neurological disorders
Register Nurse - Pediatric Nurse Manager
The Registered Nurse Manager for the Distinct Part/Sub-acute (D/P-SNF) unit will use the Nursing Process to evaluate, identify, plan, intervene, and re-evaluate patient care. He or she promotes and restores patient health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area; directing and developing clinical staff; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staff to plan and implement quality patient care; and providing support for patients and their families. The Nurse Manager effectively promotes and applies Patient and Family Centered Care (PFCC) throughout the continuum of patient care, and is directly responsible for a team of registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and unit clerks assigned to the pediatric subacute unit.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- Three (3) years of clinical pediatric nursing experience in either an acute, rehabilitation, or skilled nursing setting.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience as a nurse manager or clinical supervisor
- Knowledge and understanding of Title 22, CMS, TJC, and other regulatory agencies that govern patient care.
- Nurse Management or similar leadership certification is preferred.
-- Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is an 81-bed acute hospital. 25 beds are dedicated to acute rehabilitation and 56 beds are designated as distinct part skilled nursing beds.
-- Circlebrook is a 15-bed pediatric ICF-DDn.
-- KidShip is an integrated pediatric day health and preschool program.
Mountain View Child Care, Inc. is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.
CORE VALUES (“iHeart”)
-- Integrity: We, the staff of Mountain View Child Care, Inc., (MVCC), choose to achieve wholeness and excellence, in our work by meeting high professional standards and codes of ethics, and we choose to be trustworthy in all our dealings. Likewise, we invite our colleagues and others who represent MVCC to personally strive to meet our high standards of integrity. As a guide toward maintaining the integrity of our mission and our daily actions, we align ourselves with the following organization values:
-- Honesty: We foster transparent, honest lines of communication between patients, families, and employees to create a climate of openness in which all persons related to this organization treat one another with trustworthiness and fairness.
-- Excellence: We work at the highest level of integrity and performance, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
-- Accountability: We accept responsibility for the ethical and reliable performance of our jobs consistent with industry standards.
-- Respect: We treat all individuals with compassion, dignity and courtesy.
-- Teamwork: We work together to achieve our mission and goals in a cooperative, respectful, open environment.
-- Care & Customers: To achieve the best possible results for our patients by working together to improve patient well-being through our Patient & Family Centered Care model.
-- Learning & Growth: To promote a culture of personal and professional growth, thus achieving our strategic objectives by increasing the worth of the individual and the organization.
-- System & Reliability: To achieve patient safety by continuously creating or refining processes that increase quality and decrease variability within a high reliability environment.
-- Business & Stewardship: To prudently extend service lines within all MVCC brands to mutually improve quality care, increase business value, and sustain MVCC’s long term mission.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES;
To provide service excellence and innovation in the care of patients, the training of health professionals and the creation and sharing of health knowledge. This organization exists to serve others through the expression of the mission, core values, and strategic vision stated above.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner / Pediatric Physician Assistant
Client located north of the Los Angeles area needing pediatric coverage beginning October 18th ongoing until a permanent provider is secured. Locums, Inc. will provide your medical malpractice coverage and hourly compensation.
Pediatric Clinic Setting
Arrangements: Covering for additional patient volume
Dates: October 18th ongoing month to month
Office Hours: 8:00a-4:30p (tue and wed)
Office Ally EMR
Complete support staff, 3 MA's and 2 other pediatricians
Other providers will be onsite during coverage request dates
Patient Volume: 3-4 patients per hour
physicals, well child and baby check up, Asthma management,
Immunizations, vaccines, infections, new born care, onsite lab.
Pediatric Nurse (Rn)
About the Opportunity A New York-based nonprofit organization is currently seeking an licensed, dedicated Pediatric Nurse (RN) for a promising position within one of their Residential Program. In this role, the Pediatric Nurse (RN) will be responsible for assessing and providing the appropriate care to children who are developmentally disabled. This is a promising opportunity for a diligent and hardworking Pediatric Nurse (RN) to gain valuable work experience and further their career at the organization's facility in the Rockland County. Apply today! Company Description Nonprofit Organization Job Description The Pediatric Nurse (RN) will be responsible for
Performing pre-admission evaluations of new individuals
Evaluating, teaching and documenting self-medication steps to individuals
Preparing consents for psychotropic medications needed for human rights
Scheduling all annual medical / dental evaluations and any follow-up appointments that are recommended at any medical appointments
Following up on all hospitalization and emergency treatment recommendations to ensure optimal medical care is received
Reviewing and interpreting medical reports received
Supervising and instructing med-certified staff in medications / treatments
Participating as a member of an Interdisciplinary Team incorporating the individual's health status or medical needs in the treatment plan Required Skills * 1+ year of Pediatric experience
Associate's Degree in Nursing * NYS Registered Nurse (RN) license
Previous experience working with the Mentally Retarded /Developmentally Disabled population
Solid assessment, clinical and documentation skills
Great interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) * Strong attention to detail
Highly organized Desired Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Private Duty Pediatric Nurse
CENTRIA HEALTHCARE: REGISTERED NURSES (RN) AND LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN) FOR PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
Centria Healthcare has developed a comprehensive program to care for individuals involved in the most serious accidents with potentially long term complications related to those accidents.
We started in 2009 providing Private Duty Nursing.We have grown to become the leading provider of in-home pediatric care in Michigan. When patients are discharged from the hospital and need additional home care, we are there for them. Our company goal is to be always ready and always caring. Our main clientele have gone through catastrophic injuries due to motor vehicle accidents. Some are suffering through traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
Another accomplishment of our organization is, we are the leading provider of ABA(Applied Behavior Analysis), in Michigan.
We are a growing company with values and we encourage applications. Listed below are the duties, benefits and qualifications of being an Centria RN/LPN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Centria Healthcare and Centria Home Rehabilitation are always looking to hire caring, professional and dedicated RNs and LPNs. A healthy work life balance is considered in the structure of our organization. We want our clients and staff healthy and happy. We love what we do and have a high expectation of service. We are growing tremendously and are looking forward to adding great individuals to our team. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset.
Centria's flagship service is Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA), which assists children and young adults on the autism spectrum. Since 2014 Centria has grown this service division into the number two provider in the country, with services stretching across either different states. This exciting program is helping children reach their goals and dreams through positive reinforcement and continual support.
Explore everything that HCA Gulf Coast Division facilities have to offer during our upcoming career fairs! Systemwide hiring events December 5th through 12th.
Home Health Pediatric Nurse Rn/Lvn: Centerville
Home Health Pediatric Nurse RN/LVN: Centerville, TX Location:
Centerville, TX Join our team as a Home Health Pediatric Nurse: RN/LVN in the Centerville, TX area for a growing company that has a huge HEART! The Company:
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, and Outreach! #HALO The Position:
We are looking for Registered Nurses & Licensed Vocational Nurses. Job duties include but are not limited to: Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children,
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Orthopedic Spine
NYP/Columbia University Medical Center Department of Orthopedic Surgery seeks Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to support tow prominent Orthopedic Spine Surgeons. Join our world class colleagues, providers, and staff in an ambitious healthcare community that is ranked #6 by US News & World Report!
Working alongside Dr. Joshua E. Hyman, Director Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery & Associate Director, Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center and Dr. Benjamin D. Roye, Attending & Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, the NP will participate in the care navigation and coordination for children and/or adolescents with orthopedic spine and spinal deformity issues, work closely with staff to develop/improve patient care protocols, assist patients in meeting health needs by identifying potential or existing problems, exploring available alternatives and providing support to the patient and family members to make an informed decision regarding health care while working towards establishing an independent ambulatory care practice.
At NYP/Columbia Orthopedics, we are committed to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. Dare to be truly excellent! And together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities stronger. Start your journey with us today.
- Full-time position.
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for incentive bonus compensation plan.
- Mentor new-to-practice NPs and Columbia University student NPs
- New York Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) licensure, DEA number.
- Masters required, Doctorate preferred.
- Current BCLS certification.
- 5 years of NP experience required with Minimum 1 year of Orthopedic, Spine or Neurology experience required.
- Benefit package to include Health, Life, and Dental insurance, employer matching retirement plan, as well as CME reimbursement, paid association and membership dues, paid holidays off, personal days, and generous vacation time.
- Outpatient sessions held at multiple clinical practice sites, including: Midtown Manhattan, Washington Heights, Westchester, and Englewood NJ.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
A multi-site Pediatric Practice has an immediate opening for a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Burlington, North Carolina.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Outpatient office. This job requires at least 2 years of previous experience as a practicing PEDS NP.
- Treat patients from birth to age 18 years
- Track and administer immunizations
- Address acute and chronic ailments
- NP or PA certification
- Completion of accredited Master's program
- Salary plus two separate incentive plans
- Full benefits
- 4 weeks vacation
Our team of Pediatricians and mid-levels is dedicated to providing the absolute highest level of patient care in the area.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Pediatric Partners of Gwinnett has an opening for an outstanding Nurse Practitioner for one of our clinics in Gwinnett County, Georgia. The ideal candidate will use their expanded knowledge of the nursing process to provide comprehensive health assessment, diagnosis & treatment to children ages 0 to 18 years. The Nurse Practitioner will work under the direct supervision of a pediatrician per GA collaborative agreement.
- Provide direct primary health care to patients, in collaboration with consulting physician, including identification, management, and/or referral of health problems
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments and develop patient care plans within clinical nursing practice and medical care protocols
- Record patient histories, conduct physical examinations, screen patients to determine the need for hospital admission, making referrals to other disciplines as necessary
- Prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings; assume responsibility for developing therapeutic relationships with patients
- Order and schedule laboratory and diagnostic procedures; explain necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient
- Evaluate outcomes of care delivered to patients and initiates changes in the nursing approach accordingly
- Participate in development of collaborative practice arrangements
- Assume accountability for patient care in making decisions, prescribing appropriate medications as set forth in the delegation of prescriptive authority, prescribing appropriate treatments, delegating tasks, and maintaining a comfortable environment for the patient
- Collaborate with and act as liaison among the nurse, patient, family, physician, and community resources for coordination of patient care
- Actively pursue required knowledge and skills for professional development
- Collaborates with appropriate disciplines regarding plan of care for the patients
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on patient medical records
- Provides preventative health care services to long-term patients and arranges consultations and referrals
- Other duties as required/requested to ensure the smooth operation of assigned clinics including management, communication and education
- Registered Professional Nurse licensure by the State of Georgia required
- Advance Practice Nurse licensure by the State of Georgia required
- Masters degree from an approved pediatric or family nurse practitioner program required
- A minimum of two years of experience as a pediatric or family nurse practitioner. Pediatric experience a plus.
- Current certification as a BLS Health Provider and PALS
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!