Pediatrician Job Description Sample
Monday to Friday, 8a -5p; call 1:8; full support staff
Average Daily Patient census: 20-25
- Candidate may be either Board Certified or Board Eligible; New Graduates are welcomed to apply
- Relocation Assistance
- Full benefit package
- CME Allowance
This facility is a medical center that recently completed an extensive expansion and renovation and has been as a superior provider of quality and compassionate healthcare.
This area has been rated as one of the most affordable places to live in Georgia. Its climate is great for the golfers or any outdoor enthusiast.
Located in southern Maine 45 minutes north of Portland, we have been serving the local community of Lewiston/Auburn for over 50 years. We are located less than an hour from some of the most beautiful coastline and mountains and we are about 2 hours north of Boston. State of the Art facility over 23,00 sq. ft. with 26 rooms and over 45 total employees.
Join 4 other Pediatric physicians and 9 Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners in our collegial environment. Serving the community for over 50 years!
Full Time Opportunity
4 day work week
Call is 1:5, 1 night per week, 1 weekend every 5 weeks
3 days of outpatient per week
1 day as the practice hospitalist caring for our patients at two local hospitals
Experienced or New Grads welcome to apply
Will consider J1 candidates
Approximately 20-25 patients a day
Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
Must attend deliveries and C-Sections
Excellent base salary + bonuses
Comprehensive health and dental benefits
$2,000 In CME
Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Coverage
No Visa' s.
Join a traditional single specialty group with 5 other Pediatricians.
Call is 1 in 6.
This is a hospial employed group.
This depends on the practice setting that you choose.
Either way you will receive a competitive income based on MGMA data.
Full benefits are offered with an employed position.
The facility provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
They have state-of-the-art medical imaging including full-time MRI scans and a 24-hour emergency department.
Location: - 50 miles West of Atlanta
They have quaint shops, restaurants and galleries in a historic downtown
You can see a show at the Cultural Arts Center or shoot a hole-in-one at your choice of several championship quality golf courses.
There are unique galleries, gifts and antiques shops as well as major national retailers
Live bands, DJs, trivia contests, open mic nights, billiards and more are available for entertainment
Go fly fishing on Snake Creek, camping or horseback riding at the State Park or knock a ball around in their top-notch recreation facilities.
Board-certified or Board-eligible pediatrician needed to join a well-established local pediatric practice. This practice was established in 1963 and is a very busy practice with one physician, and four advanced practice providers.
This is an employed position offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Located in a beautiful office located adjacent to the Medical Center.
The team is patient and family oriented, fast paced, hardworking and devoted to their community.
1: 4 Call
Strong mentor and partner
35 minutes from a local airport, 90 minutes to Charlotte International airport
Approximately 90 miles to Myrtle Beach, SC and Charlotte, NC; and less than 2 hours to Charleston SC.
Supportive community with good public and private schools
Traditional practice providing both inpatient & outpatient services, including circumcisions
Financial: - Competitive salary
Sign on Bonus
Facility: - Acute care facility
Location: - Northeast SC - 30 miles to Florence, 70 miles to Columbia and 90 miles to Myrtle Beach
Small town living close to metro areas
THE OPPORTUNITY: Pediatrician
THE LOCATION: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pediatrician to join our team in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, about 30 minutes from Little Rock.
The staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with and the focus is on the highest level of quality patient care. There is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement and a healthy work/life balance is encouraged.
Patient caseload: approximately 20-25 patients per day
Call schedule: 1:4 - covering only one facility
Beds in the Unit: 22 Newborn beds, 8 NICU beds, 6 Inpatient Peds beds
Base Salary with Bonus Potential (Based off of MGMA)
All physicians must be board certified/board eligible
Physicians out of residency are welcome
Accepting J1 and H1B candidates for this position
Southeast Arkansas has a population of approximately 220,000
Pine Bluff's population is 50,000
The hospital is located 40 miles south of Little Rock, Arkansas' state capital
The area is known for Southern hospitality and a friendly community
Outdoor recreational activities include hunting, fishing, camping, boating and hiking
For big city activities, Little Rock is a 30 minute drive, offering shopping, wonderful restaurants, outdoor activities, a zoo and a national airport
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered - If you're not available, please share with friends and colleagues!
New grads are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable in an outpatient clinic setting, work well with the team, and have a passion for helping to support the health and wellness of those who live in the clinic's communities.
Just over an hour from the San Francisco Bay Area this community features beautiful parks for hiking, outdoor recreation and with easy access to coastal beaches and wine country.
The position is 100% Outpatient without rounding in hospital
Potential for four-day work week
Competitive salary and full benefits
Malpractice, CME, licensing and all certifications are paid by facility
MD or DO
Board Eligible or Board Certification
California Medical License
Experience ideal, but not required
ALL applications are completely confidential!
Visa candidates welcome!
Are you longing to help patients in a compassionate and caring environment? We want you, an intelligent and trustworthy physician assistant, to help make our team even better than it already is. Working directly with patients and helping to improve their health is a rewarding responsibility that can enhance your life and make for a very rewarding career. With the support of a superstar staff composed of EMTs and medical assistants, you will provide invaluable assistance to a team of compassionate nurses and doctors. Take advantage of the competitive pay and benefits we offer in order to attract and retain the brightest minds in the industry.
- Help patients feel relaxed and comfortable while asking detailed questions about their health history and current health conditions/complaints.
- Work closely with patients, caregivers, physicians, legal representatives, and facility staff to ensure that patients receive proper care and are treated well.
- Perform routine and comprehensive physicals on a daily basis, and complete psychological, medical and environmental safety assessments as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assess patient injuries and provide diagnoses and treatments, including emergency medical treatments as needed for cases such as hemorrhage, cardiac arrest, and similar emergencies.
- Execute minor everyday procedures including x-ray analysis and interpretation, suturing and other treatments as needed.
- Follow established environmental, infection control, and safety procedures to ensure the safety of patients and staff and to maintain a sterile environment.
- Notify supervising physician immediately if you notice any unusual patient health problems or events that require immediate care.
- Write orders as needed and appropriate for stimulants, depressant drugs, narcotics and other controlled substances required by the patient.
- At least two years of experience as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner assistant
- Current state license
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPC codes and clinical standards of care
- An experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- J1 or H1B Candidates Accepted!
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid benefit systems and contracts
- competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical & Dental Insurance.; Life; STD; LTD;
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans
- Paid time off + holidays,
- CME and more.
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2018-2019), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider.
Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System is seeking a Pediatrician to join our team to provide ambulatory care in our Mankato Pediatric Clinic and Pediatric Outreach Clinics in Southwest Minnesota. The pediatric inpatient practice is served by a separate team of Pediatric Hospitalists, so there is no call or hospital service included in this position.
In this position, the pediatrician will provide primary care for children under the age of 18. Services include physical, emotional, social and psychological development within the framework of population health management.
Work both independently and in collaboration with a multidisciplinary care team to assess, diagnose, manage, and evaluate the health care needs of children and adolescents. The pediatrician in this position will work with a multidisciplinary team to oversee care coordination for children requiring:
Physical exams for sports, camp, school, etc.
Care for acute illnesses
Risk assessment and prevention
Referrals to and coordination of visits with other physicians and health care providers
New prescriptions and referrals for needed services (including durable medical equipment, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and other health care services)
Referral to community resources and psychosocial support
This is an excellent opportunity to serve the Mankato area pediatric population. Our patients have a strong desire to receive their care within their own community and are very appreciative of our providers.
We collaborate closely with pediatric subspecialists who provide outreach to us from Mayo Clinic in Rochester to deliver comprehensive care to our patients. This position also offers the opportunity to teach residents through the Mankato Family Medicine Residency Program supported by Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota.
Mayo Clinic Health System links Mayo Clinic's respected expertise in practice, education, and research with the health-delivery systems of our local communities. Mayo Clinic Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".
Interested candidates are invited to apply online by submitting a CV and letter of interest.
License or certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Pediatrics and eligible for medical licensure in Minnesota.
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
All Physicians Specialties
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Our client is located in Florida and is looking for several Pediatricians to join their growing network. New graduates are welcome to apply.
For this role they offer either FT or PT hours. They also offer a great compensation package with benefits and a ton of room to grow with them. They will be expanding nationally in the future and are looking for Pediatricians to continue grow with them.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood. Works with other physicians to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
• 1. M.D. or D.O. degree required.
• 2. Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in Pediatrics
• 3. Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
• 4. Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
• 5. Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board eligible and certified within five years of employment.
• 6. Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
• 7. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital appointment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple clinical tasks
- Ability and comfort to educate and coordinate with other health care professionals.
- Knowledge of all Compliance documents including but not limited to the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Compliance Plan, and OSHA Binder.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of appropriate computer software and hardware.
- Ability to perform job with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that other specialties are included in the healthcare plan.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work FLEXIBLE hours, Non-Traditional hours, including weekdays, evenings, weekends.
Premium Compensation for physicians willing to work additional evenings and weekends.
My client is seeking General Pediatricians to join their expanding team of physicians. With more than 200 providers in over 34 locations across the state of Florida, the company has been serving children in Florida’s communities for more than 60 years. With offices located throughout South Florida, there is an opportunity waiting for you.
Join this company and practice with some of the best pediatricians in South Florida. Our innovative practice model allows our physicians to focus on patient care while our administrative teams provide full support to handle billing, collections, contracting and marketing. Other benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Insurance Package
Flexible Work Schedule*
Paid Time Off*
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!