Peekskill Job Description Sample
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Client Service Representative
URGENT! MMC is seeking to identify candidates that meet the following:
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Start Date: 11/5/2017
Location: Peerskill, NY.
Rate of Pay: $13.70 hr.
- Conducts face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites and or community-based organizations.
- Assists Field Operations Manager and the Assistant Field Operations Manager with selected duties.
- Assists clients in the enrollment/disenrollment process.
- Maintains positive relationships with LDSS staff, community groups, and clients.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Project.
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Field Operations Manager.
- Receives, sorts, and processes enrollment/disenrollment forms. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the community to be served
- Experience making presentations to groups
- Ability to follow directions; ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Computer Literacy required proficient in Microsoft Office Applications as Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Preferred qualifications include two years of human services experience; or experience dealing with the public; and fluency in commonly spoken languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We have over 26 year’s institutional healthcare experience including the provision of Medical and Dental Readiness services for thousands of Army National Guard service members across the nation.
We are seeking experienced dental personnel such as CDA, RDA, RDH, EDDA, EFDA, etc. with frequent weekend availability to work providing dental assisting and other support.
Tasks will include digital x-rays of BW and Pano, sterilization of instruments and tools, and chair-side assisting for restorations, oral surgery and endo treatment and procedures.
We offer flexible weekend schedules where you can pick and choose the days you work without any penalty should you be un-available.
The compensation is a set rate of $175/day as an independent contractor.
Please reply with your current CV/Resume to be considered.
Food Service Worker
Whitsons, a rapidly growing company in the food service industry is in search of capable, reliable and motivated team members to join our team!
We are now interviewing for substitute Cafeteria Workers, substitute Drivers, & Cooks for Peekskill's School Nutrition Program!
These positions are responsible for making and serving nutritious meals for students in a safe and healthful manner.
No nights and no weekend work!
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
•1 year professional food service experience required
•Assists in preparing of food.
•Serves meals to students and staff.
•Cook and coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items for service. (Cook)
•A driver's license appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required. (Driver)
•One year of safe driving experience in professional environment (Driver)
Substitute Driver https://www.whitsons.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=4424
Substitute FSW https://www.whitsons.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=4423
Freight Logistics Coordinator
Manage all aspects of shipping for your specific hospitality property including: UPS/Fed Ex small courier packages, Less than Truck Load, Full Truck Load, and International Air and International Ocean Freight shipments.
Interface with freight carriers, product vendors, buyers, designers; as well as warehouse and on site project manager professionals, to report current shipping status of all shipments.
Maintain our online internet database and upload all current shipping status, including tracking #’s, Bills of Lading, and Proof of Deliveries, as they become available.
Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including data entry and filing.
What you'll need:
BA/BS degree preferred; Associate’s Degree minimum
Experience with shipping/freight/logistics preferred, but not required.
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A next-level attention to detail; you take ownership of your projects.
A mastery of email communication; you keep your inbox at zero.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills a must.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver - OTR
Taylor Truck Line Inc. has opportunities "Taylored" to fit Your Success
Dedicated (Dry Van):
Location: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois
Primary lanes are along interstate 90 and 94 in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2300 to 3200 miles a week.
Home time for this area is 5-6 days out with 2 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Volvo 730 and Volvo 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR General Freight (Dry Van):
Primary lanes consist of Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. OTR drivers typically stay out 10-14 days with 2 days home; some routes run 14+ days out with 4 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
OTR Pad Wrap (Dry Van):
Primary lanes are East of I-35 but can be all 48 states. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week. Plus with Pad Wrap loads, Taylor will pay you $100 to fold the blankets in the trailer. Home time for our drivers in this division is 14 days out with guaranteed 4 days home. Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
Regional General Freight (Dry Van):
Locations: Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Kansas City, MO; Charlotte NC; Advance, NC; Winston –Salem, NC; Memphis, TN; and Portland, TN
Primary lanes are Midwest and Southeast. Earn up to $.43 cents on all miles with an average of 2500 to 3000 miles a week.
Home time in these areas is 7 days out with 2 days home. 60% drop and hook freight! Taylor offers 2011 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, and Volvo 730 and 780 trucks. Pay increase every 6 months based on performance.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Our client, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with state-of-the -art facilities, very strong competitive salaries seeks a BC/BE Pediatrician. The Pediatrician will be provided comprehensive benefits including Federal Loan Repayment (if qualified), CME and Malpractice Insurance. This Pediatrician will work full-time, a five day work week in an outpatient clinic setting. The Pediatrician will also provide new born baby assessment exams several mornings per week in hospital setting in route to work in the clinic based in a call rotation with other pediatricians.
· Established patient base seeing 35-40 patients per day with a great support staff to help
· Determine the full scope of individual patient needs; evaluate and assess medical urgency
· Assume role of patient advocate and respect patient confidentially/HIPAA requirements
· Exhibit flexibility in work scheduling and is receptive to assignment changes
· Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate empathy in order to build good patient relationships
· Board Certified or recently trained Board Eligible Pediatrician
· Must have a strong commitment to a team dynamic as well as the ability to take initiative
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills as well as an ability to effectively relate to all medical staff and patients
TAL Healthcare provides full-service recruitment services for all of our clients. We represent and place in permanent positions a wide variety of healthcare professionals including (but not limited to):
- Senior executives (C-suite)
- Financial managers and leaders
- Information Technology (IT) professionals
- Supply Chain specialists
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Revenue enhancers
- Practice Administrators
- Billers and Coders
- Managed Care Administrators
"Partnering with our clients to build talented teams and advance the healthcare careers of our candidates."
"Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence."
"Develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!