Pegram Job Description Sample
Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Experienced Caregiver For Assisted Living Facility.
Product / Event Demonstrator - Part Time
Department Supervisor / Lead
Pastaria, an independently owned, mid-large scale, high volume restaurant is looking for a qualified and experienced Sous Chef to join our growing, exciting restaurant family.
Pastaria is an approachable Italian concept inspired by the pasta-making factories and lively osterias of southern Italy. With a mantra of "La Verità," Pastaria represents Chef Gerard Craft's dedication to "the truth" of Italian cuisine, celebrating the simplicity and quality of great food, including organic pastas, Neapolitan-style pizzas, wood oven entrées, and of course, gelato.
At Niche Food Group we value hospitality above all else - extending it to our customers, co-workers, suppliers, investors, and anyone else we can. We strive to be innovators, quality leaders, and are driven to provide memorable, satisfying dining experiences for everyone, every visit. We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, paid time off, parental leave, and the experience of working for a James Beard Award winning chef.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply, and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required skills shown below are purely just a wish list. We don't expect you to possess all of them, but our hope is you're willing and eager to learn anything you don't.
Ideal candidates will be...
- Self-starters who can recognize issues, challenges, tasks, and take charge to address them without always needing explicit instructions
- Organized and efficient, someone who values systems, procedures, consistencies, and standards
- Adept at training, leading, and education
- Quick thinking, proficient at problem solving, able to balance the needs of the guests, as well as the impact those decisions have on the restaurant and staff
- A team player that values fairness, equality, balance, interested in feedback/perspectives from others
- Unafraid to ask questions, take chances and risks, able to accept failure and learn from it
- Able to communicate effectively, maintain ongoing coaching and conversations with staff, addressing issues as they happen, proactive instead of reactionary
- A strong leader who can delegate, inspire, and engage staff members about their interests, utilize their strengths, and work to improve their weaknesses
- Aware of the importance of food, beverage, and labors costs, and how to control/improve them
- Passionate about hospitality - to our guests, to our staff, to our purveyors and vendors, to everyone
competitive compensation, health benefits, paid time off, parental leave, employee discount
Grocery Team Member
District 1 Asset Protection Specialist
Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin Area Produce Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!