Pelzer Job Description Sample
Hiring Immediately - Experienced Commercial Tire Technician
We are growing and have an immediate opening for a Commercial Tire Technician and we are looking to add to our growing team!
- Minimum of 1-3 yrs of commercial tire technician experience
- TIA certification and prior road service experience is a plus
- Must possess a current, valid driver's license
- Suitable MVR and criminal background.
- Monday - Friday schedule, with occasional weekend work.
- Hourly pay plus commission. Pay is based on experience.
- Excellent benefits package including: 401k, profit sharing, flexible spending, Medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO and vacation pay, life insurance, etc.
Please call 888.388.3711 for immediate consideration.
Local Company Drivers Willing To Fill In For Team Runs
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
Home every week:
Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night
If team "fill in" is not needed, some solo runs are available
70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts
May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs
Starting Pay: 44 CPM split for "fill in" team position:
Other accounts pay ranges from $15.75-$17 per hour
Time critical freight
Valid Class A CDL
Must have any verifiable tractor-trailer experience in past 10 years (recruiter will review)
Must live within 150 miles from:
21 years of age or older
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver (Pelzer,Sc)
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you ll have six weeks to meet them.
Do so by the end of six weeks and you ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, company driver team, company driving needed, company truck driver, otr driving, over the road driver, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Assistant Restaurant Unit Manager
Restaurant Manager / Assistant Unit Manager
• Company Paid Medical
• Generous Vacation Time
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager / Assistant Unit Manager to join our growing team. You will be given the opportunity to supervise the operations of the restaurant and will be reporting directly to the General Manager in our fast food concept.
You Will be offered a competitive salary between plus Performance Bonuses as well as a benefits package. This position has advancement opportunities to General Manager positions as we grow.
Restaurant Manager / Assistant Unit Manager
Job Duties of the Assistant Unit Manager:
· Develop restaurant management and hourly staff
· Build and increase sales over previous year
· Improve profitability while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction
· Honesty and integrity in all things
· Ability to attract and develop a quality staff of "A" players
· Unfailing work ethic
· Aptitude for food and its production
· Awareness of restaurant finances
· Guest count and menu changes
· Responsible for scheduling all front of the house staff
· Support the entire Food & Beverage operation
· Maintain communication with corporate team
· Other projects assigned by the General Manager
Requirements You will be assisting with the coordination of new ideas in guest service, service training and product enhancement.
Job Requirements of the Restaurant Assistant Unit Manager:
· Minimum 1+ years of restaurant management experience
· College Degree - or equivalent work experience
· Supervise, administer and coach the team members
· Knowledge of restaurant operations
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Regularly works in the kitchen or in direct contact with guests.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Drivers Dry Van
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR DRY VAN COMPANY DRIVERS
CALL 844-462-8226 OR Apply Now
Mileage Based Pay – Up To .47 CPM
Monthly Bonuses – Driver Referral Bonuses
Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Detention, Layover and Stop Pay
Flexible Home Time Options
Late Model Equipment
Assigned Driver Manager
Pleasant Work Environment
Logicorp is seeking Company Drivers for our Dry Van fleet who enjoy high earnings, weekly home time, great benefits and a pleasant work environment.
Valid Class A CDL
25 Years of Age or Older
2 Years OTR Experience
At Logicorp, we have a reputation for treating our customers well. But we are only able to treat our customers well because we treat our employees well first.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Pelzer,Sc)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: appointment setting from home, full time remote, home based contracting, home based position, pt remote, remote position, stay at home contracting, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, telecommuting contracting
Flatbed Company Drivers
- Starting pay Regional Flatbed $.44-$.48 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Starting pay OTR Flatbed $.46-$.50 per mile (6 + months experience)
- Student starting pay Regional $.38 per mile / OTR $.40 per mile
Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay increases up to 5 years
$1,000 Orientation Pay for experienced drivers
$1,000 Flatbed Training (6 + months experience)
Student Orientation Pay $550
Student Flatbed Securement & Training Pay $550/week
$15/hr Detention pay
Pay for Performance Bonus Program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Travel, Lodging & Breakfast/Lunch Provided
Newest & safest equipment on the road
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Passenger Authorization program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Temp Control, Glass, & Student Positions Available. Call for Details.
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age
Experienced Drivers-- 6 Months Verifiable OTR Experience
You've probably seen our maroon trucks rolling down the highways with perfectly tarped loads. Are you ready to roll the Maverick way, too?
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Greenville, SC
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!