Pembroke Pines Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Pembroke Pines
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair.
• Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
• Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues.
• Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
• Proficiency in MS Suite.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
• Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating and all related building components.
• Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
• Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
• Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC standards.
• Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
• Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components.
• Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas.
• Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support an environment that is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
• Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE) related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
• Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
• Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Provide training support for the market as directed.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and follow all established company policies and procedures.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
• Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
• Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag.
• Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks.
Seasonal Sales Associate - Pembroke Lakes Mall
Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy? Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology? Well…being a Seasonal Sales Associate at JCPenney might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team.
The Seasonal Sales Associate is a position that’s always on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to reset.
As a seasonal hire you will have a defined employment time period. Your manager will communicate with you what your last day worked will be as the peak season comes to an end.
Assists customers: You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
Adjusts to customer flow: You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers.
Maintains product presentation: You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Seasonal Sales Associate - Pembroke Lakes Mall
Pembroke Pines, FL, United States - Pembroke Lakes Mall 11401 Pines Blvd
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch including Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
High school diploma or equivalent education required.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a part of the highly qualified and motivated team that makes Hertz one of the top car rental/car leasing and equipment providers in the world. Joining the Hertz team is both a rewarding and challenging experience and can place candidates in any of our available positions in many of our airport, off-airport, regional, branch and headquarter facilities.
Class A Lease Purchase Program
Cowan Systems Lease a PeterbiltNow Leasing To Own Peterbilt 579sNo Money Down | No Credit CheckGet Started
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
Instant Credit – No Money Down
$1.15 per mile (includes line haul plus current FSC)
OTR (Long Haul Freight – 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
$ 1,500 Sign On Bonus
Mostly Drop & Hook – No Touch Freight
300,000 Mile Warranty
Great Pay & Endless Support
Flexible Home Time
No Trailer or Equipment Rental Fees
Paid Tolls & Scales
Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
National Maintenance Network w/ Discount
Below is what a typical week would be like for a successful owner operator working a full week.
3000 miles @ $1.15 per mile (includes line haul plus current FSC) = $3,450
Fuel = Estimate $ 1091 (Current net fuel cost including discounts $ 2.55 per gal) *3000/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons
Truck payment = $544 (Pete 579 $482.50 – QUALCOMM $13 – APU $48.50)
Maintenance and Security escrow deduction = $360 (.12 per mile)
Miscellaneous business expenses (insurance, occupational accident coverage, tags, 2290 tax form etc.) = $185
Net take home = $1270
Your Success is Our Goal
Not only will COWAN put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model, with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
Post a Job
CDL A Experienced Regional Tanker Truck Drivers
Drivers Get Great Pay & Strong Miles with Indian River Transport!
The nation's premier food grade tank carrier is now hiring Regional drivers in your area!
Operating throughout the 48 contiguous States (and some Canada), Indian River Transport is hiring professional truck drivers for regional tank freight.
- Competitive Pay
- Solo Drivers average 50 cents per mile!
93% of our trucks are Peterbilt
Trucks are all late model, 2015 or newer, with walk-in sleepers and refrigerators.
We are taking delivery of 165 brand new Peterbilt tractors with 80-inch walk-in sleepers.
- No slip seating
99% No-Touch Freight
401k with 50% company match
Major Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
Paid Vacation after 1 year
Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
Free Spouse Rider Program
Class "A" CDL with two or more years of recent verifiable experience, or one year of tank-truck experience. Tank endorsement required, Hazmat and TWIC preferred.
Post a Job
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
UPS Freight has truck driving opportunities for owner operators nationwide
Owner operators: Partner with an industry leader for higher earnings & paid fuel surcharge!
UPS Freight, the world’s leading provider of logistics, has truck driving opportunities with great rates for owner operators nationwide. We need owner operators with Hazmat to run steady freight for starting rates of $1.02 per mile, paid fuel surcharge and home time you can count on!
Our competitive compensation package is just the beginning. UPS Freight offers owner operators many great advantages to benefit their driving business:
High starting rates of $1.02 per mile
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full fuel surcharge on all miles
Practical mileage pay
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
Fast pay – within 24 hours of paperwork receipt
Tolls & scales paid – Prepass Plus provided
All no-touch freight; primarily terminal-to-terminal deliveries
98% drop & hook
Cargo & liability insurance
For more than 100 years, UPS Freight has helped keep America moving by transporting vital goods across the nation. Call our recruiters today for more information on how this exciting opportunity with an industry leader can grow your own driving business success!
Post a Job
CDL A Lease Purchase Truck Drivers
Truck Driver Benefits:
Late-model equipment – 2015-2018 trucks
Fully Spec'd (TV with Free DirecTV, XM Radio, Fridge, APU, Inverter)
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after completion of orientation
Benefits for Lease Operators
- $.69 per gallon fuel for 6 months
- .99 per gallon for fuel as long as you're with us
- $5,000 per year retention bonus - paid out $100/wk )
- 2 skip payments per year - allows you to take time off without getting behind
Company Driver Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision options available
OTR and Dedicated positions available
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Hirschbach's fleet of over 950 tractors and 1500 refrigerated trailers is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. Everyone associated with Hirschbach receives the personal touch of a smaller carrier along with access to the best services and technology in the marketplace today.
We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
Environmentally we are committed to putting the most efficient equipment on the road as a result of our Green Fleet Strategy. Our goal is to become the most fuel-efficient fleet in the trucking business while providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Post a Job
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $72,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Post a Job
In Store Visual
In Store Visual Brand: White House Black Market
Category: Visual Merchandiser
Shops Pembroke Gardens, Pembroke Pines, FL
The In Store Visual (ISV) is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining a visually brand-right boutique. The ISV assists the boutique management team in the interpretation and implementation of stage sets to create enticing displays and merchandising in a high volume/ high profile store.
The ISV performs daily styling of mannequins, displays and ensures proper merchandising of the assigned boutique. The ISV helps train the standards and interpretation of visual execution. Also responsible for the maintaining impeccable store standards.
1.Interprets and implements visual communication from the NSSC to create enticing displays and visual merchandising.
2.Provides an enticing visual presentation to attract customers and encourage customer satisfaction.
3.Updates window, wall and fixture displays as needed and completes routine visual updates as directed.
4.Manages display fixture inventory and ensures proper usage of the visual display fixtures and hardware according to visual directives.
5.Partners with store management team to ensure proper training of all visual merchandising and maintenance to Store Associates.
6.Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies and security practices.
7.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1.Must be 18 years of age or older.
2.High School diploma or equivalent.
3.2 years of visual merchandising experience preferred.
4.Strong visual merchandising skills.
5.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6.Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
7.Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs, hang/fold merchandise, climb, reach, push and pull.
8.Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Post a Job
CDL A Company Driver
A CAREER THAT GETS YOU GOING
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL
GAIN FINANCIAL SECURITY
Start earning money while you train! Prime offers competitive pay and benefits along with opportunities for career advancement.
TRAVEL THE STATES
Choose a career that lets you see the country while delivering products for the industries that keep America rolling. Become a truck driver with Prime.
DRIVE IN STYLE
At Prime, driver safety and convenience are paramount. Learn about advanced technologies and opportunities to customize your truck!
Post a Job