Pennington Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Local Company Driver - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Owner Operators - No Touch Freight
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL A Company Drivers
Flatbed Company Driver Jobs$5,000 Sign-on Bonus | No Prior Flatbed Experience Needed
Flatbed Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Home on Weekends
Paid Flatbed Training
Full Medical Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Long Term/Short Term Disability
Paid for All Miles (empty and loaded)
Bonus Paid for Loads with Same-Day Pick-Up and Delivery
Drop and Hook
Guaranteed Minimum Pay of 1 Hour Pay Per Stop
Minimum 23 Years of Age
2 Years Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
NO Flatbed Experience Required
No More Than 3 Moving Violations on Current MVR
No More Than 2 Preventable Accidents in the Last 3 Years
Hildebrandt is a well-established Flatbed transportation company who employs company drivers to run from Baltimore-Maine. Possessing year-round freight, we understand what truck driving is all about. Your satisfaction is important to us. We consider every truck driver to be a valued member of our team. As a Hildebrandt driver you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package.
We also provide safe, well-maintained trucking equipment outfitted with modern amenities and on-board mobile communications for our company drivers. We respect and value family time, and make sure you are home most nights and every weekend. Ready to start your driving career? Apply for a job with George Hildebrandt today.
Environmental Firm located in Central Jersey is seeking for a fulltime Project Estimator. Company employs a diverse group of individuals and offers an excellent benefit package with health, vision, and dental and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as a Project Estimator in Construction. Individual will be responsible for developing estimates and proposals including;
Specification, drawing, and contract review.
Perform material take-offs,
Procuring equipment, materials and subcontractors,
Developing crew size and production rates,
Develop Project Schedule,
Review estimates and proposals with Management
Candidate will be required to visit each job site pre-bid meeting. Limited travel is required at times.
Education: College degree a plus – Environmental/ConstructionManagement/Engineering
Additional Education: 40 Hour HAZWOPER preferred but not required,
Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
Valid Driver’s LicenseSalary:
Based on experience
Work Week: 40 hours Monday – Friday
Contact: James Seliga – email@example.com
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
User Experience Designer/Researcher
User Experience Designer/Researcher
Mercer County NJ
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the UX Team. The ideal candidate with be a UX Generalist with equal parts UX Design, UX Research and Project Management skills.
· With your skills in UX Research and Design you will participate in or lead UX Research, envision and concept future product and product enhancements, coordinate and manage workflow and contribute to process improvements.
· Looking for outstanding communications and collaboration skills.
· Experience with complex applications required.
· Performs and leads moderate to complex user experience activities that include user research and testing, user journey map creation, information and interaction design
· Interacts with internal teams and clients to understand custom branding needs. Collaborates with UX team members and Development team to define the branding process, and support the design, implementation and launch
· Conducts and/or leads user research, usability testing, surveys, interviews, work studies, and heuristic evaluations.
· Presents and reviews research findings with product and development teams.
· Creates concepts, information architecture, user interface designs, wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and specifications.
· Contributes to the product definition and evaluation process utilizing multiple sources of information (field work, interviews, internet, intranet, market data/literature), interprets user feedback and insights to improve the user experience.
· Directs offshore UX team members in creating new design concepts and HTM prototypes
· Mentors offshore UX team members in user research, design process and design principles
· Provides UX training for groups outside the User Experience team
· Bachelor's degree in psychology, user experience, design, human computer interaction or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
· 6-8+ years of experience required.
· Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Personal Tax Return Reviewer
Busy Season Only – January to April 2018
Some may think a job is just a job, but at Horvath & Giacin, P.C. we believe in igniting possibilities by helping our employees develop careers that fulfill their ambitions, including those who enjoy working on a seasonal basis. At Horvath & Giacin, P.C. we bring on the best and brightest seasonal employees to help us produce high quality tax returns for our individual client base. Our team of preparers and reviewers will work through a “pool” of tax returns by collaborating together and completing the work in the most efficient and effective way possible. As a seasonal employee, you get to expand your skills by working on a variety of interesting and complex returns while enjoying the camaraderie of our team, firm-wide activities, busy season dinners, and more.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is accustomed to a high volume of work and is passionate about providing a high quality work product. It's important that our personal tax return preparer/reviewer is someone who loves examining the details of individual tax returns, preparing complex returns, and is interested and adept at coaching others--providing constructive feedback to teammates so they may sharpen their professional skills. If you love tax season and want to find a place to thrive year after year, we could have a home for you at Horvath & Giacin. We currently have two open positions.
5+ years of experience with preparing complex 1040 tax returns
Experience preparing trust returns, Form 1041
Knowledge of issues such as passive loss rules, rental real estate, at-risk limitations, foreign taxes, and AMT
Proficient with use of office technology and software (Microsoft Office Suite) and navigating multiple systems concurrently
Working knowledge of ProSystems fx Tax is preferred
Must be familiar with working in a paperless environment
Professional communication skills (written and verbal)
High level of integrity and trustworthiness
Proven ability to give and receive constructive criticism
Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
Licensed Tax Consultants, Enrolled Agents, or CPA preferred
Training is provided in early January; position begins full-time around the beginning of February. Compensation is competitive based on experience.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now for immediate consideration. Let's start a conversation!
Application Support Analyst (Bilingual-Spanish)
The goal of the Application Support Team is to strategically manage Areté’s relationships with customers by ensuring that applications are running properly and that the user base has all tools needed to solve business problems being encountered in the field. The Application Support Analyst will manage customer relationships by supporting application functionality and upgrades, providing consulting and training over the phone, writing specifications and user training and proactively working with customers to provide them with the services they require. This position provides direct daily contact with our global client base and may offer the option of flexible hours or alternate shifts.
· Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
· Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
· Desire to work in business and technical areas in a customer-facing role
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft based operating system
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the desire to succeed in a team environment
· 2-3 years’ experience in supporting technologies and/or manufacturing processes
Optional Relevant Experience:
· Understanding of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Operations
· Understanding of Computer Science Concepts, basic LAN/WAN Networking
· Oracle/DB2/SQL Server
· Ability to assist in development of business requirements, specification and testing of software systems
· Fluency in an additional foreign language considered a plus, especially Portuguese, Japanese or Mandarin
Please submit your resume and unofficial college transcript.
We are based near Princeton, New Jersey, located close to both New York City and Philadelphia and provide an exciting workplace with an opportunity to learn while being an integral part of successful client engagements. Our business is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team as we grow and meet our continuing client needs. Areté provides an honest and friendly work environment and offers a competitive salary, health and dental plans, 401(k) plan and more. Areté, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!