Peoria Job Description Sample
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Checker / Releaser
Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process. Determine work assignments and procedures. Shovel and sweep work areas. Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts. Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Inventory Managemenet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Peoria, IL
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Midwest Region Sign Field Survey Technician
Anchor Sign is currently looking to add full-time Field Survey Technicians to the Anchor logistics team in the Midwest Region. This position will play a key role in the Anchor Sign customer production process.
The ideal candidate must be mechanically inclined, take pride in their work, enjoy travel and have a strong attention to detail.
- Candidates must be willing to travel extensively across their assigned territory, as well as potentially travel to other regions, nationwide, to review new client project sites.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple survey projects for many of the top brands in the retail, restaurant, hospitality and financial service markets.
- Attention to detail to ensure Anchor’s stringent production quality standards are maintained.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and team building skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record.
- A pre-employment DMV record search, background check and drug screen are required.
Founded in 1991, Anchor Sign quickly grew to become the leading provider of interior and exterior signage for many of the world’s most iconic brands. These brands include The Home Depot, Hertz, Bank of America, HMSHost, TD Bank, Mattress Firm, Krispy Kreme, CVS Health, Chick-fil-A, Dollar Tree, Petco, Meijer, Chipotle, Lidl, Outback Steakhouse, Pilot Flying J, AT&T, Pizza Hut and Kay Jewelers to name just a few.
With our headquarters in beautiful Charleston, SC, Anchor employs more than 180 full-time employees. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workplaces in the Lowcountry. Anchor is organized into three divisions: Project Management, Manufacturing and Logistics. These divisions work seamlessly together to stay on the cutting edge of new technology and support a business model focused upon a complete in-house operation with everything under one roof.
We offer an extremely comprehensive benefits package that includes an affordable, high-quality health insurance plan. We also offer group: dental, vision and life insurance plans as well as supplemental life, supplemental disability, generous paid time off, overtime and an excellent 401(k) Plan.
Anchor Sign is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delivery Driver (Cdl Required-Open Availability)
Position DescriptionResponsible for planning and executing delivery activities, preparing delivery loads, following planned delivery routes, and assisting with merchandise installations or returns, unloading, installing, and checking appliances and store equipment. Also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles, observing safety procedures regarding Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Hazmat, and power equipment tools, maintaining DOT and CDL certifications, and complying with reporting
Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum QualificationsValid Class A or B (with air brake endorsement) license
Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).Minimum 21 year of age.Preferred Qualifications3 months experience operating a forklift or Moffett onloading/offloading a vehicle.1 year experience driving a semi-truck/trailer OR certification from a driving school.6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!