Perry Hall Job Description Sample
General Labor / Home Improvement Experience Needed - Will Train
$$ Full-time available $$
We are looking for hard workers with either a general labor or construction background to start ASAP.
Applicants must be able to work well with others to accomplish projects because we work in a team-building environment.
We desire workers who want to further their careers and eventually oversee one of our projects. It is preferred that applicants be able to teach and train others in regards to their skills in the home improvement industry. Experience is one of your best tools and we want to be able to utilize it.
In our company, there is a friendship amongst workers as everyone works towards the same goal.
It is important that applicants are prepared to maintain relationships with our clients.
We need hands on workers!
Apply Now to be considered.
Our mission is not only to expand the market our clients can reach, but also to develop a new wave of entrepreneurs. We help our clients accelerate into new markets and offer innovative marketing and lead generation promotion techniques. Our campaigns prove to be effective, and we aim to ensure that our enthusiastic teams are able to work with as many industry clients as possible.
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Perry Hall,Md)
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Perry Hall,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Perry Hall
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Entrepreneur, Sales Manager, Sales Associate, "You Want Some Of This"
You want some of this! Business Minded…are you Entrepreneurial?
Previously, over a 21-year period, I have successfully run, not one, but two businesses……. into the ground. That’s right. The problem was that there was no one there to coach me, mentor me, and provide me with guidance as market and economic conditions changed. There was no playbook to provide solutions for quick positive cashflow, let alone long-term success. In a nutshell, my business vehicle had no navigation system and I was running out of road!
Perhaps you can relate to this or maybe you have vision and simply don’t want to go through this. If you, like myself, have the will, the drive, the right attitude, and a desire to reach your full potential…then, I’m proof there is hope! Four years ago, I ventured yet again. But, with a “3rd times a charm” attitude along with hindsight being 20/20, I found a 3-year old company (at that time) that had a proven system driven business with documented results and character…. that had my back!
• Positive Cashflow was nearly instantaneous and I made 100k my first year.
• Running a million dollar a year plus business, still rapidly growing, and have shown others how to do the same.
• Earned paid trips to Alaska, Hawaii, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Spain, and Mexico…in the last 2 ½ years. Like I said…3rd times a Charm! Wish I could take full credit, but it’s the System and Guidance!
Having gone from 75k/mo. the 1st month in sales, to now 7.5mil/mo., the company has earned;
• the title of fastest growing company in our industry.
• One of the fastest growing in America, according to Inc Magazine.
• One of the “top rated cultures” in America, by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Not a MLM and no franchise investment required. 100% commission plus residuals and overrides. If you are confident, yet coachable…want to make an impact while building permanent, passive, and duplicatable income, then, perhaps we should talk.
Reply with your resume and phone number
Biology Tutors (Perry Hall,Md)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!