Perrysburg Job Description Sample
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
State Tested Nursing Assistant - Stna - Sign ON Bonus
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4104 - Heartland of Perrysburg, Ohio
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
SIGN ON BONUS available to All Full-Time and Part-Time New Hires!!!We would love to set up a time to meet you and discuss the different career options we have within our building. Heartland of Perrysburg is a great company to work for and our location prides itself on our management team and training process. Our goal is to make sure all of our employees are successful. We have an open door policy in place that allows all of our employees to deal directly with their managers at any time. We have a strong focus on employee appreciation. We want to reward our employees who are putting in hard work because we know that THEY are the reason we are able to be the great company that we are. If you are feeling as though a career change with a great company is something you are striving for, Heartland of Perrysburg is the perfect place to get just that. Our management team is excited to meet with you!
Regional Class A CDL Truck Drivers
No one does hometime better than Hogan.
- Limited Time Only $4,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- Great Home Time
- All the Miles You Can Legally Drive
- Newer Equipment with Navigation
- Pet Policy, Rider Program, Pre-pass, EZ-Pass, Pike Pass
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, ALL dispatched miles PAID!
- Paid Lumpers
- Bonus program Up to $.07 CPM extra
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We Also Hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
- Valid Class A CDL License
We have routes you can rely on.
We ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a driving, company driver, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker truck
Regional Cdl-A Driver Lease Purchase
RT&T’s Regional drivers get home one a weekly basis and a majority of their freight is in WI, IL, IA, IN, OH, & MI. They will occasionally run into KY, PA, MN, ND, & SD. In our lease plan there is no credit check done, no up front cost, and no balloon payment at the end of the lease. The lease operators’ base pay is 75% of the line haul rate plus 100% of the fuel surcharge. We also pay a 3% load acceptance bonus and 2% bonus if you are willing to touch freight. We can help you achieve your goal of actually owning a truck. At RT&T you will get to know the people in the office and you will be known by your name, not your truck number.
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Fort Wayne
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Temporary Road Employees
Spencer Township located in Holland, Ohio is in need of 2 temporary road employees in our maintenance department. The desired candidates will be at least 18 years of age, able to lift 50 pounds and move objects consistently as needed, must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening.
Catering Service Specialist
Catering Service Specialist
When you join Panera LLC as a Catering Service Specialist, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Service Specialist today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to prepare for a potential career path in catering with Panera LLC.
Catering Service Specialist
About the Catering Service Specialist position:
- The Catering Service Specialist is responsible for actively pursuing new clients through different avenues of marketing
- Work closely with the catering team to ensure that we provide the best service possible to every customer
- As a Catering Service Specialist you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Understand the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail sales experience, preferred
- Must have own vehicle and clean driving record
- Minimum age 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
608036 Toledo, OH - Glendale Ave
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Route Driver- NO CDL Required
Allshred Services hires motivated individuals invested in growing with our company. If you enjoy working independently, having a change of scenery each day on the road and interacting with customers, this is the place for you! Drivers operate a 26 ft box truck and collect paper material from various customers across Northwest Ohio, Michigan and North East Indiana. Our drivers are not afraid to get their hands dirty but they pride themselves in being the face of our business.
WHO ARE WE?
Allshred Services is the largest independently owned document destruction company in the world. For over 28 years, we have collected paper, hardware, media and other materials from residents and area businesses. This confidential material is shredded, destroyed and sent out to be turned into recycled product. Headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, we also have facilities in Kent, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Indianapolis, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Full time: 4 day schedule (Monday-Friday and have the same weekday off each week, Saturdays upon request)
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision, supplemental life and 401k match
- Previous driving experience preferred
- Flexible: Willing to try new routes and fluctuating route loads
- Lift minimum of 70 lbs.
- Courteous and polite with customers
- Maintain cleanliness and standard maintenance of truck in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Allshred Services regulations
- Pass DOT physical exam
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
CDL NOT REQUIRED
For more information about Allshred Services, visit www.allshredservices.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!