Pewaukee Job Description Sample
System Testing Technician
MR System Testing. Job duties include but not limited to the following
-Print all paper travelers required for documentation for all the steps in performing the tests
-installation of equipment’s
-Tuning the system using a network analyzer
-Installation and troubleshooting of various sub-assemblies
-Run all system level tests
Unpack and pack sub-assembly items for shipments
-Make sure all paper travelers and associated papers are properly filled out and completed
-Hand all documents to QA
-Be able to work independently
-Be able to follow detailed work instructions
-Have organizational skills
-Have good documentation practices
-Have basic mechanical and electrical skills
-Be able to interface with system software
-Be able to lift 35lbs and occasionally 50lbs.
-Be able to work around strong magnetic field
-Be able to perform visual inspection of electrical components
-Have troubleshooting skills
-Experience with RF electronic equipment (Network, Spectrum or Signal Analyzers)
-Experience with RF circuits
-Experience working with MRI’s or other medical equipment
-Experience in electronic manufacturing
Languages: Java(MUST HAVE), angular 1.0 and above, yaml, xml, java script
Technology: Sprint boot (MUST HAVE), Sprint MVC, Restful webservice, Swagger
Database: Mongo (MUST HAVE), MySQL (MUST HAVE), oracle
Cloud Technologies: AWS (MUST HAVE), docker and swarm (MUST HAVE), tomcat (MUST HAVE)
CI tools: Jenkins
SDLC: Agile (MUST HAVE)
Version control : SVN (MUST HAVE), GIT
For Java developer:
Be part of a scrum team developing automated tools for GEHC online and field support teams. Use agile mythology and work with software and cloud architects, developers, and end users.
• Provide commitment to delivery and process.
• Responsive and agile development professional experienced in full project lifecycles.
• Collaborate with teams and stakeholders to ensure quality product is delivered
• Organized and results driven
• Recommend languages and software for use in the development stack for optimal functionality
• Communicate risks beforehand and manage to mitigate the problems on time.
• Well versed with CI/CD methodology and take accountability on services development to deployment.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Software Engineer developer role
• Proven experience in working Java, angular 1.0 and above, yaml, xml, java script, Mongo, mysql, oracle
• Prior experience with tools such as Jenkins
• Strong understanding Sprint boot, Sprint MVC, Restful webservice.
• Preferred experience on AWS, docker and swarm
Senior Fiscal Specialist
The Waukesha County Child Support Division is seeking a talented and motivated professional to join its award-winning team as Senior Fiscal Specialist. This position will be have some leadership responsibilities and will perform investigative research on child support cases, along with complex fiscal transactions.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience and past experience in working on high-level fiscal tasks.
GENERAL DEFINITION OF WORK
Performs advanced technical work preparing, developing and analyzing a variety of complex financial documents, records and reports, coordinates projects, collects and analyzes data, prepares reports and performs related work as required.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS
Performs advanced technical work preparing, developing and analyzing a variety of complex financial documents, records and reports. Position responsibilities include coordinating projects, collecting and analyzing data, preparing, manipulating and submitting complex financial and statistical reports and providing work direction to other support staff. Position handles all assignments and problems except those requiring policy or procedural change. Requires advanced office technology, communication and analytical skills, ability to exercise judgment, make decisions, and provide leadership. Work is performed under general direction.
Example of Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required and are not necessarily actual functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs the duties of Fiscal Assistant and Specialist.
Assigns, directs, trains and monitors the work of designated support staff, provides guidance and feedback.
Prepares, researches and analyzes complex information, identifies and resolves problems and errors.
Provides back-up assistance to the Supervisor as necessary.
Assists in developing, revising and implementing policies and procedures related to department specific accounts, policies and programs.
Identifies, researches and resolves complex problems utilizing advanced knowledge of department operations and County-wide fiscal policies, procedures and practices.
Serves as liaison within and between departments/divisions.
Manages routine and special projects and schedules.
Prepares, manipulates, and submits complex financial and statistical reports.
Acts as a subject matter expert on department/division programs, policies, and procedures.
Follows and adheres to County policies, procedures and federal, state, and local regulations.
Attends department meetings
May be required to work outside normal business hours.
Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Comprehensive knowledge of and a high degree of proficiency in MS Office products or comparable office product, particularly Excel and Access.
Comprehensive knowledge of importing and exporting data.
Comprehensive knowledge of department/division requirements, policies, procedures, rules, and laws.
Comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local statutes and regulations.
Comprehensive knowledge of department specific programs and County-wide financial systems.
Comprehensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
Comprehensive knowledge of unique or specialized terminology specific to department/division operations.
Comprehensive knowledge of specialized software programs.
Comprehensive knowledge of standard office equipment, including telephones, fax machines, keyboards, copiers, printers, scanners, shredders and department/division specific equipment.
Comprehensive knowledge of computers and keyboarding to prepare documents, spreadsheets, financial records, and reports.
Some knowledge of supervisory practices.
Ability to exercise independent judgment and make difficult decisions in accordance with department standard practices and procedures in a wide variety of situations.
Ability to create and maintain complex formulas and spreadsheets.
Ability to provide leadership to other staff.
Ability to train and review the work of other support staff.
Ability to maintain and enhance skills, participate in on-going training and increase knowledge of County, department and division services, policies, programs and procedures.
Ability to adapt to new department/division policies, procedures, programs, and environment.
Ability to follow and understand complex oral and written instructions.
Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional, positive, and respectful working relationships and communications internally, with other County Departments/Divisions, clients/customers, outside agencies and the general public.
Ability to deal with people in an effective and timely manner.
Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
Ability to work independently.
You must meet these minimum Training and Experience requirements:
1.High School Diploma or GED.
2.Five years of post high school work experience in finance or accounting.
3. a. An Associate's degree from a recognized college or university with a major in finance or accounting may substitute for two (2) years of the work experience requirement.
b. A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university with a major in finance or accounting may substitute for four (4) years of the work experience requirement.
Please include a resume along with a minimum of 3 professional references. Experience working in a government entity or in the child support field is helpful, but not necessary.
Maintenance Mechanic II
Under supervision to perform maintenance work in County buildings utilizing journeyman or sub-journeyman skills; and to perform related work as required. Employees may specialize in one or more of the following areas: carpentry, plumbing, heating, painting, electrical or refrigeration.
Example of Duties
Performs preventive maintenance, repair, and safety inspections on electrical appliances, motors, HVAC, and plumbing equipment.
Performs journeyman level carpentry work in the alteration, repair and maintenance of buildings and equipment.
Performs repairs to interior and exterior windows and doors along with the associated frames and hardware.
Operates and monitors building automation systems making adjustments as needed and/or provides repairs as required.
May perform minor drywall, plaster, or ceramic tile wall repairs and various flooring and roofing repairs.
Performs complex mechanical maintenance and repair work on large heating and cooling systems; adjusts, repairs, and/or replaces valves and worn or defective parts as needed.
Maintains, repairs, and cleans circulating pumps, boilers, chillers, and other equipment, related to heating and cooling systems.
Installs, repairs, and services various HVAC systems, controls, and equipment; and carries out prescribed preventive maintenance and repair programs on HVAC equipment.
Maintains chemical water treatment program.
Maintains tools and equipment.
Performs necessary surface preparation and applies paint, shellac, varnish, enamel, stain, or other protectives to various surfaces, using brush, spray, roller, cloth, or other means.
Installs, services repairs, and operates electrical equipment.
Performs other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge and Abilities
Employees may specialize in carpentry, plumbing, painting, HVAC and have one or several skills itemized below:
Considerable knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices used in the construction, repair, and maintenance of buildings.
Considerable knowledge of the methods, tools, and equipment involved in mechanical maintenance.
Considerable knowledge of the principles of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems as applied to building operations.
Considerable knowledge of occupational hazards and safe work practices.
Considerable knowledge of the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment, mechanical devices, electric motors, and fixtures.
Considerable knowledge of the refrigeration cycle, boiler combustion, and HVAC system controls.
Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, word processing, maintenance management, and building automation systems.
Ability to make repairs on mechanical equipment and to analyze and diagnose trouble from malfunctions in the mechanical equipment.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working and public relations.
Ability to follow directives and to carry out work orders from oral and written instructions.
Ability to install and/or repair plumbing fixtures and piping.
Ability to perform skilled hand and bench work.
Ability to use various tools and equipment to perform intricate building and equipment maintenance and repairs.
Ability to use personal computers, electronic spreadsheets, word processing, maintenance management, and building automation systems.
Ability to keep accurate records and to prepare reports.
Ability to work under varying conditions in dusty, hot, or cold areas.
Ability to respond at any time to perform emergency repairs.
You must meet these minimum Training and Experience requirements:
High school diploma or GED.
Five years of work experience involving general repairs and maintenance to building construction systems, mechanical/electrical systems, heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems, and related areas. Two of the five years of experience must be at a responsible level (Maintenance Mechanic I or equivalent).
Relevant training at a technical school, college, university, or apprenticeship program may be substituted on a year-for-year basis to meet the work experience requirement.
This is a first shift position working 7:00am to 3:30pm.
This role will support the conversion from the GE systems that support Ombuds roles to GEHC systems to support the ombuds roles. This includes Spirit, Spotfire dashboards, Libraries and Support Central as well as any other system that will need converting. The support will include cleaning up data in existing systems in preparation for converting; user testing of new systems, actual movement of data as required (from one Library to another), and verification of data.
What need to do on a daily basis:
• Run reports in old and new systems both for own use and for distributing to others for review.
• Data entry to clean up old systems such as remapping organizations, correcting mistakes, etc. As well as, data entry in new applications as needed.
• Verifying data by comparing reports of old and new systems.
• Testing new systems to ensure they are reacting as defined.
• Moving files from old GE Library to GEHC library as needed. Do comparisons and checks for things moved manually or systemically.
• Documentation of new systems, updating documentation (such as training manuals) from old applications to new.
Skills & Background needed:
• Must be comfortable with technology to quickly learn GE specific applications
• Very strong Excel skills required including pivot tables, charts and formulas
• Good MS Office skills needed such as Word an PowerPoint.
• Discrete and able to be trusted with confidential information.
• Strong organizational skills.
Supplychain Data Analyst
The Sourcing Process Leader is responsible for identifying and prioritizing process improvement, process development, or tool improvement opportunities within sourcing or sourcing compliance. These responsibilities include achieving stated goals and objectives in the areas of simplification, supplier service delivery, implementation of QMS and compliance requirements, achieving cost reductions, and driving sourcing initiatives including supplier diversity and supplier consolidation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identifying and prioritizing process improvement and process development opportunities within the assigned areas in sourcing or sourcing compliance.
• Leading the development and implementation of new/improved processes.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders within GE Corporate and GE Healthcare to gain buy-in and drive process sustainability.
• Utilizing the Lean Six Sigma toolkit, as well as CAP tools.
• Performing data analysis to enable decision making and prioritization.
• Optimizing supplier selection and development, including managing technical assessment of suppliers and driving supply base towards preferred suppliers
• Providing functional process support for the assigned commodities or purchase families, which are slated to deliver significant savings to the business.
• Tactical execution within a Purchase Family – NPI requirements, escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, database management.
• Working cross-functionally to implement process improvements to optimize savings opportunities. Identify and leverage best practices across functional lines. Work closely with business P&L leads to ensure cross business synergies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Technical related degree.
2. 2 years’ work experience with knowledge in assigned commodities, commercial sourcing or process improvement.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets development and analysis.
1. Demonstrate strong execution and project management skills, including the ability to drive change in a team-based environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement process improvements/best practices
3. High level of organization skills, analytical thinking, and facilitation skills, including solid presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
4. OMLP or Leadership Program graduate.
5. Greenbelt or Black Belt (preferred) Certification
Requires current Lifeguard Certification including CPR/AED/First Aid. American Red Cross, YMCA or Ellis Certification acceptable.
Must be 16 years old by June 1, 2019. Screening process includes a written test, water skills test and interview with Park System Aquatic Staff. Beach hours are 11 AM - 7 PM daily. Additional hours expected for mandatory in-service training sessions before and after each beach hours.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an entirely electronic process. You need to apply online and all communications will be conducted via email.
THE WAUKESHA COUNTY PARK SYSTEM LIFEGUARDS STAFF TWO BEACH LOCATIONS:
Fox Brook Park in Brookfield
Menomonee Park ("Lannon Quarry") in Lannon/Menomonee Falls.
Example of Duties
Effectively convey rules and expectations to beach patrons consistent with County policies and procedures and positively reinforce behaviors.
Be prepared to react in an emergency situation and become familiar with emergency action plans.
Attend all in-service training programs and be aware of all facility policies and procedures.
Inspect beach are prior to and after the completion of patron use to minimize and eliminate hazards.
Ensure all emergency equipment is readily available and the beach are is safe.
Complete required reports and records as assigned.
Lifeguard Training Certification required, including CPR-Pro and AED (if you are currently enrolled in class, we will accept application but you must provide your class and Instructor name). Waukesha County Park System will be offering a free lifeguard certification course mid-May for candidates that meet the minimum swimming requirements.
Good customer service skills.
Ability to use good judgment and to respond quickly.
Ability to work well as a team and maintain a good working relationship with co-workers, supervisors, other County Park personnel and the public.
Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations.
Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and up to 40 hours per week if desired, varying shifts including weekends.
Beach hours ar 11AM - 7PM daily, weather permitting. Beach season begins June 1st and ends in late August. Staff training and orientation begins Wednesday, May 22nd.
As a bonus, candidates that have not completed Lifeguard Certification will receive free training as part of the hiring process. The sponsored lifeguard training session will be held mid-May for candidates that meet the minimum swimming requirements. If you have any questions contact...
Holly Glainyk, Parks Program Specialist
Mechanical Design Engineer
• Industrial engine, generator set, or switchgear design background with experience designing large castings, forgings, fabrications, sheet metal components, piping, electrical harnesses, and electrical schematics.
• Proficiency in managing technical and organizational assignments
• Ability to perform engineering calculations and apply GD&T per ASME Y-14.5M
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Organizational skills required to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Communication & Interpersonal skills required to function effectively with engineering and inter-department team
• Oracle/SAP Business system experience.
• Experience with Pro/Intralink or PDMLINK/Windchill or other CAD file management system.
• Demonstrated proficiency in written, oral, and presentation skills
• Must embrace continuous improvement and have a strong desire to learn
• Experience designing circuit schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Demonstrated proficiency utilizing design skills to analyze technical requirements and applying appropriate skill set to design and detail system schematics within AutoCAD, EPLAN, or other similar 2D CAD software
• Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing, quality, and assembly processes
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Under the direction of and in collaboration with a physician, to provide mental health diagnoses, care, and treatment of patients in a comprehensive mental health treatment program and to perform other duties as required.
Example of Duties
Provides mental health assessments, diagnoses, treatment plans and medication management, and evaluates progress of psychiatric patient's caseload on an inpatient and/or outpatient basis.
Secures comprehensive health histories, performs or requests special diagnostic and laboratory tests, interprets test results, performs appropriate physical assessments and develops comprehensive mental health treatment plans.
Prescribes medications, reports adverse findings to collaborating/attending physician and refers appropriately for consultation or specialty medical services.
Provides direct and/or indirect patient care oriented towards improving or maintaining health and preventing illness.
Responsible for the continuing mental health care of assigned patients and for making appropriate dispositions or referrals and acting as liaison to other community resources.
Consults with other staff members regarding their treatment of individual patients.
Communicates with clinicians regarding patient status and progress to provide education, guidance, case management, and follow-up, in order to assure continuity of care.
Participates as a member of the multi-disciplinary evaluation team.
Prepares and maintains all appropriate mental health records, charts, and reports.
Participates in quality assurance activities.
Participates in conferences, staff meetings, seminars, and in-service training or teaching programs.
Performs emergency government duties as assigned in the event of Waukesha County Emergency Government declaration.
Performs other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge and Abilities
Comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles and clinical therapeutic models including the modern principles, practices, and techniques used in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for psychiatric populations.
Comprehensive knowledge of psychotropic medications and nursing protocols relevant to community psychiatric nursing.
Comprehensive knowledge of principles and practices of clinical assessment, common health problems, mental health, clinical consultation, continuity of patient care and the community aspects of health services.
Considerable knowledge of the role of mental health programs, services, and activities and the objectives of a mental health agency providing these services.
Considerable knowledge of state and federal confidentiality laws and regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
Working knowledge of computers and department program software, internet access, and database, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
Working knowledge of the legal aspects of nursing with respect to relevant programs and how the laws relate to the patient.
Ability to apply relevant theoretical principles of Advanced Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing practice.
Ability to apply sound clinical skills in assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, implementing, and evaluating a plan of treatment for persons with mental illness.
Ability to assess progress and encourage positive change, taking into account cultural and clinical considerations, and the client's own wishes and definitions.
Ability to respond in a crisis situation and to provide skilled treatment to clients with severe problems.
Ability to work effectively with individuals and families to assist them in solving physical, mental, and social problems, with members of the health team and other allied professionals.
Ability to provide detailed records and reports.
Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
Ability to utilize electronic health record, word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
You must meet these minimum Training and Experience requirements:
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Master of Science in Nursing.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner or possession of a State waiver of equivalency.
Current license as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber by the State of Wisconsin.
Waukesha County Department of Health & Human Services is recruiting for a talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join its mental health practice team.
The Waukesha County Department of Health and Human Services Clinical Services Division is one component of a diverse government agency also encompassing child welfare, juvenile justice, public health, veterans, and Aging and Disability Resource Center services. Along with the other Department divisions, Clinical Services shares a philosophical commitment to the dignity of the individual and the belief that individuals and their families can, with assistance, positively respond to the challenges that life's problems and crises present. The Clinical Services Division provides confidential, comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services to Waukesha County residents of all ages.
WCDHHS is recruiting a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work in our outpatient service. The position is supported by a professional multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioner, psychologists, registered nurses, clinical therapists and substance abuse counselors. The position reports to the Clinical Director. The Clinical Services Division serves a wide variety of age groups and diagnostic categories and has several specialty treatment services including a 28 bed adult inpatient unit, intensive outpatient programs for substance abuse, mental health services for children and families, community based supports, and medication assistance for clients unable to afford their prescriptions. Additionally, Waukesha County is recognized for its collaborative programs such as the alcohol treatment court and drug treatment court. The successful candidate will be experienced in general adult mental health and substance use disorder treatment; experience in treatment of children and adolescents is desirable but not required. Outpatient medication management services operate Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM through 4:30 PM.
Position includes excellent benefit package including an on-site medical clinic.
Successful candidate will be eligible for performance based merit increases and non-base performance awards.
Waukesha County has a population of 390,000 and is located in the southeast corner of Wisconsin, next to the Milwaukee metropolitan area, two hours northwest of Chicago, 30 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, and approximately one hour from Madison.
Regulatory Affairs Transfer Leader
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position provides regulatory subject matter guidance. Will work with a team of Regulatory Affairs professionals to ensure GEHC establishes best practices in compliance with regulatory requirements. This role will be involved with regulatory activities in the areas of premarket submissions, post-market reporting, regulatory intelligence, regulatory requirements flow-down advertising and promotion review, product labeling compliance, etc.
1. Provides regulatory input for product development to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements for target markets
2. Develops regulatory strategies to help guide regulatory submission pathways, taking into consideration regulatory requirements (including product testing, clinical data, etc), product claims and country regulatory dependencies to ensure optimized sequencing for submissions,
3. Works with a cross functional team to prepare and submit regulatory submissions to regulatory authorities for the purpose of obtaining authorization for market launch.
4. Assesses changes in existing products to and determines the need for new / revised licenses or registrations.
5. Develops plan for timely submission of renewal registrations for applicable countries per business plan, to ensure continued product supply in those countries.
6. Reviews and approves advertising and promotion material to ensure consistency with approved claims and regulatory requirements.
7. Contributes to writing and editing technical documents
8. Researches, analyzes, integrates and organizes background information from diverse sources for regulatory submissions
9. Understands and applies regulatory requirements and their impacts for submissions
10. Ensures compliance with pre- and post-market product approval requirements
11. Supports regulatory inspections as required.
12. Assesses adverse events and field actions for reportability to regulatory authorities and prepares and submits reportable events and recalls in a timely manner to regulatory authorities, as per country regulations.
Required Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a regulated industry
Ability to work effectively with a global cross-functional team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
3 years of experience medical device regulatory affairs.
Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAPS)
Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
Ability to understand technical documentation and execute associated procedures
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!