Pfafftown Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
RT&T’s Load Board is offered to current Owner Operators. You can choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay out. On the load board you will be paid 73% of gross revenue of the load. We will cover your cargo insurance, liability insurance, and your base plates. We provide you with support also if you come up with any issues.
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
RN Part-Time Night Shift (Winston-Salem)
Assisted Lifestyle Homecare is a provider of home care and private duty in-home nursing services. We are looking for dedicated Regiistered Nurses to join our nursing team. As a RN you will provide direct patient healthcare to our female pediatric client in her home setting in Pfafftown, NC (near Winston-Salem). Client has 2 cats in home. Only apply if you are not allergic to cats,
If you are passionate about caring for patients and working with a group that is committed to providing quality healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
- MUST HAVE PORT ACCESS EXPERIENCE
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WITH CHILDREN
- MUST ENJOY WORKING WITH CHILDREN - MUST BE PATIENT, KIND, AND GENTLE
Hours: Friday 10pm- 8am and Saturday 10pm- 6am
- Assessing patient health problems and need
- Providing one-on-one skilled nursing duties
- Implementing nursing care plans and maintaining medical records.
- Performing observations and assessments of patient condition and needs
- Documenting all patient care actions
- Monitoring and interpreting vital signs
- Assisting with the development of a patient care plans
- Collaborating in the identification of patient needs and/or problems
- Educating caregivers with information to assist with the care of the patient
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Greensboro, NC
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
We Train New Truck Drivers!
We Train, We Hire — Guaranteed!
At C.R. England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
No Experience. No Problem! Apply Now.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Life Insurance Agent......Take Control Of Your Time!!
Currently hiring Sales Representativewith upward mobility into leadership
• positions. Our reps do not cold call; they work with only pre-qualified clients
• who have requested our help to protect their family and their ability to earn an
• income through a variety of insurance products.
Tired of trading your time for $ ? Our best agents work in the field 25-30 hours /
• week to earn $75 k +++.
What's the catch?
• You have to be willing to get great at people work.
• Willingness to learn is key!
• Have a Life + Health license OR have the ability to get one.
• Work ethic. We will take work ethic over talent and/or experience every day of
• the week.
• Interviews will be held at the end of each week to hire more partners as the need
• for our service is continuing to grow rapidly. Part time is also available!
• Send contact information & resume and we will schedule an interview
Insurance Broker- (Will Train)
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AND WATCH OUR BUSINESS OVERVIEW VIDEO FIRST!
http://www.beetsagency.com/workwithsymmetry(copy & paste the link into your web browser)
If, after looking at the video, you decide you would like to move forward, please contact Rick at 602.904.3374
$60-80k Part Time - $120-250k Full Time
We are looking for leaders to fill our open field underwriter positions. This is a commission only, in-home sales position that has an incredible commission structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system so there is NO cold calling. Only those clients requesting information are contacted.The system puts you in front of qualified buyers who have expressed a need for a policy. This sales system has revolutionized the insurance industry and that is what allows our full time agents to make over $100K in the very first year regardless of experience.
We are looking for a field underwriter who will take the leads, call our clients, set an appointment, and sit down with them at their home for about 45 minutes and help them pick out the best life insurance protection plan that fits their budget. Our full-time agents will sit with 8 to 15 families per week. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and gradually move to full-time.
Typical commission on a mortgage protection product is about $500 - $600 per policy. Our average full-time underwriters will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, our team uses a selection of premium financial products to help people save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts (e.g., 401k's and IRA's) from losing money in the market. These products have very high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how to sell these products.
You will need to obtain a life insurance license if you don't already have one. We help you with that process.
Be a Strong Self Starter!
Have Strong Organizational Skills!
Be Detail Oriented!
Be Willing to Join a Team that Loves Helping People!
Part-Time or Full Time!
Best Product Line!
Strong & a very Lucrative Commission Structure!
Constant ongoing training, Training Program Second to None – No Experience Necessary (Go through the training, follow the system meticulously, do the work, tap into support available Virtually 24/7 and start making money within weeks). The company will even help you with the state insurance licensing process.
Unparalleled Lead Generation System – Warm Leads – NO COLD CALLS
Integrity and Transparency from the Top Down
Supportive Culture like none other
Flexibility and Independence
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!