Philadelphia Job Description Sample
Toddler Teacher In Center City
Setting the stage for growth
As a Toddler Teacher, you will be working with children who are at a vital point in their development, and your guidance, patience, skills and passion will help shape who they become. Whether it is watching them discover the world, designing the curriculum that will be the foundation of their budding knowledge, or collaborating with other important people in their lives, you'll be doing something meaningful and worthwhile.At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art-online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you help shape our future generation?What you will do as a Toddler Teacher
Nurture toddlers' developing skills through positivity, reinforcement and communication
Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
Develop emergent course curriculum designed to inspire children
Become an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child's growth and development
Accomplish your own career goals and achieve personal growth through unlimited opportunities
Impact the lives of children and families each and every day, during an important time of growth and development
Live the HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
High school diploma/GED required
Meets state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- Related college-level or CDA course work
- CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- 12 months of professional experience
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child's developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
Volunteer opportunities through Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Área de Aplicación: Producción Población:
Cabanillas del Campo, ES Compañía: BASF Construction Chemicals Espana S.L. Tipo de Contrato:
De duración determinada Referencia: ES57089469_ONLE_1 BASF es la primera empresa química del mundo. Ofrecemos soluciones inteligentes para nuestros clientes y avanzamos hacia un futuro sostenible.
Para ello, fomentamos la contratación de personas con diferentes perfiles en todo el mundo, lo que brinda múltiples oportunidades de desarrollo profesional. Para nosotros cuenta tanto su desempeño como su personalidad sin tener en consideración género, edad, nacionalidad, identidad sexual, discapacidad o ideología. De este modo, en BASF, las oportunidades se convierten en carreras profesionales.
BASF Construction Chemicals España es la empresa del grupo BASF especialista en productos químicos para la construcción.Se ofrece Dentro de la Producción del Site de BASF Construction Chemicals España en Cabanillas del Campo, el candidato/a se ocupará de las siguientes funciones: Ejecutar las actividades definidas para la realización de las órdenes de proceso con eficacia y calidad. Utilizar y mantener correctamente todos los recursos asignados a la sección.
Orden y limpieza de su área de trabajo. Se requiere El candidato/a deberá tener cursado un ciclo formativo de grado medio o FPI, especialidad química, industrial, mecánica o similar. Será necesario disponer de carnet de conducción de carretillas.
Deberá tener una experiencia mínima de dos años en tareas de producción en entornos industriales. Adicionalmente Ofrecemos un amplio abanico de oportunidades de formación, desarrollo profesional y posibilidades de promoción acordes con cada perfil, así como interesantes Beneficios Sociales. Únete al mejor equipo, formado por más de 110.000 empleados a nivel mundial. Explora tus oportunidades laborales en BASF en on.basf.com/micarrera.
Watchman Clinical Specialist - Eastern Philadelphia Job
Date: May 10, 2018
Location:Philadelphia, PA, US, 19019
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life's work.
About the role:
Promotes company products through education of current and potential customers within a defined area by providing clinical education, sales strategy and support in order to assist in achieving or exceeding projected sales goals and increasing sales revenues within assigned product lines.
Your responsibilities will include:
Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by creating and delivering presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate and train them on how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
Develops relationships with hospital personnel at all levels including staff, physicians, and administrators (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in creating conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of area/organizational objectives.
Demonstrates effective change leadership and builds strategic partnerships to better the area/organization by leveraging relationships with their peers, management and across WATCHMAN organization (Marketing, Training, and Strategic Planning).
Assist management in recruiting and coaching organizational talent and demonstrates effective change leadership. Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
Implements and monitors strategies outlined by the quarterly plan of action for the area. POA champion supporting market development, product launch, and competitive product intelligence.
Coordinates territory and other BSC sales management and representatives efforts to build strategic partnerships that will further area and organizational objectives.
Develops relationships with key referring physicians, external fellows, NEPIs, other key physicians in order to promote market development and growth.
Work with sales management to proactively identify strategic initiatives that improve the effectiveness of the area and organization.
On-call duties may be necessary to support coverage.
Clinical Trial Responsibilities (If Applicable):
Trains on and maintains knowledge of clinical trial protocols, Clinical Department standard operating procedures, and compliance toward the regulations of world-wide regulatory bodies to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
Manages clinical trial activity within his/her assigned territory which includes but is not limited to completing Interest Visits and Site Initiation Visits.
Educates clinical investigators on clinical trial protocols, clinical process, and investigational products and features.
What we're looking for:
BA/BS in related field plus minimum 8 yrs clinical work experience in the area of Cardiology within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry
Must have a technical aptitude; be able to discuss & explain complex technical product information.
Must be able to take rotational call on a 24/7/365 basis with a sales team.
Must be able to work flexible hours, complete extensive training program.
Work experience in the area of Structural Heart/Atrial Fibrillation desired
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Law, Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Legal, Science
Pennsylvania Dermatology Group Adding Physician
MyDermRecruiter is representing a very stable and growing Dermatology Practice in Pennsylvania. Group is seeking a Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible General/Cosmetic Dermatologist for their Philadelphia, Pennsylvania location due to patient demand. Join one other physician in seeing patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology. This group is committed to providing comprehensive and unparalleled dermatological care in a welcoming and engaging environment.
Candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
Full-Time opportunity, you have the flexibility to develop/customize your schedule
Excellent work environment with skilled administrative and support staff to make your workflow efficient
Highly competitive salary - base salary plus bonus production
Full Benefits including premium health package for you and your family, CME, personal days, vacation days and more
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Terry@MyDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
The Griffin Groupe is searching for a Maintenance Mechanic for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
The position works five (5) eight (8) hour shifts. The job requires the individual to work in adverse weather conditions (cold, hot, humid, rain, snow, etc.). Requires the ability to respond to plant needs outside of normal scheduled work hours.
- Maintains, repairs and overhauls manufactured equipment.
- Performs preventative and scheduled
- Performs troubleshooting and equipment repair
- Responsible for the safe and proper management and handling hazardous and non-hazardous waste in compliance with plant requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of our client’s Operating Systems
- Substantial understanding of general aspects of maintenance repair with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Technical work typically requires apprenticeship and/ or formal training in area of specialty
- High school diploma
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to perform some physical labor associated with jobs
- Possess a strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
- Ability to work at elevated heights - greater than 50 feet.
- Comfortable entering and working in confined spaces.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a safe work space based on following standard work.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and take corrective action within an industrial setting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate through multiple layers of an organization.
- The job may require the individual to work in adverse weather conditions (cold, hot, humid, rain, snow, etc.).
Senior Production Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Senior Production Engineer
The Griffin Groupe is searching for a Senior Production Engineer for a premier client in the chemical manufacturing industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of performance materials as well as other products used in the electronics, aerospace, apparel, agriculture, food and industrial packaging industries. Its research and development efforts in North America, Asia and India are focused on developing innovative process technologies and new products that will lead the nylon industry into the future. A career at Our client means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining methods, operation sequence and processes in specific chemical/mechanical fields of distillation, reaction, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer
- Daily troubleshooting of operational issues and developing methods to mistake-proof processes plant-wide
- Interfacing daily with Front-line Supervisors, Board Operators, and Field Operators as well as Engineers and Management to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Devising and leading change projects of cost savings involving energy reduction, yield improvements, and quality variation, through the plants Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Interfacing with controls group to engineer distillation, reactor, heat exchanger, and metering control schemes
- Interfacing with project engineering in coordinating the release of new projects, from design through commissioning and optimization
- Championing process safety and environmental compliance of equipment and procedures using HAZOP analysis
- Monitoring operational conditions of the plant daily to ensure sustainable productivity using DCS (Distributed Control System) and other online process monitoring tools
- Adopting and leading Honeywell Manufacturing best practices through Lean Six Sigma Principles, 5S, Kaizen events, and set-up/changeover reduction
- On-call rotation with operations group, reporting and resolving any plant issues on back shifts
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 10 or more years Production/Process experience in environments such as: Chemical, Petro-Chemical, Pulp & Paper, Refinery or Pharmaceutical
- Established skills and knowledge within a professional discipline requiring knowledge of job family principles and theories preferred
- Ability to interact with parties within and outside of own job family preferred
- Able to influence parties within own job family at an operational level and explains facts, practices and policies related to parties outside of job family preferred
- The job may require the individual to work in adverse weather conditions (cold, hot, humid, rain) preferred
- The job may require the individual to work in process areas located 100 feet above grade level preferred
- Software experience with ASPEN products, PIPE-FLO, & Minitab a plus
- Strong experience in specific chemical & mechanical fields of distillation, reaction kinetics, & fluid mechanics a plus
1970 Oracle EBS Technical Lead
- Candidates need to be Senior Level and should have lead experience.
- Experience working 10-12 years with Oracle EBS
- Should have some lead experience.
- Should have strong Oracle EBS Technical Experience with understanding of Financial Modules like AP, AR, GL, CE, FA and Purchasing
- Strong knowledge in PLSQL, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, Workflow.
- Knowledge of international reporting requirements, a plus
- Should have minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle E-business modules
- Experience working with international rollouts or implementations
- Should have good communication and documentation skills
- Should have knowledge on R12 tech stack
- Work with the ERP team in the implementation and technical management of Oracle e-business software and other related ERP software.
- Support process reengineering of critical corporate accounting processes, including reviewing the end to end state of an identified process and providing recommendations on how to improve the process.
- Identify, develop and implement improvement opportunities within the Oracle e-business software modules and other ERP software owned by the company.
- Participate in the ERP software systems projects, implementations, upgrades and documentation
- Bachelors Degree
Recruitment Lead: Neeraj
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need. ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqrouteinc.com)
Traveling Site Safety Supervisor (Construction)
Location: United States (involves travel to project sites across the country)
Job Type: Full Time
The Griffin Groupe is searching for traveling site safety supervisors for a premier client in the construction industry. Our client is a leading Design/Build construction firm in the US. They have office locations in Chicago, Kansas City, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Tampa, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Houston. This is an opportunity to join the team of a thriving enterprise offering growth potential and excellent benefits.
The Traveling Site Safety Supervisor is responsible for promoting the organizations Health and Safety Program throughout all levels of the organization. This position acts as a consultant to our client’s Site Superintendent, Project Managers, and Regional Managers (internal customers) and reports directly to the Safety Director.
- Profit sharing program
- Potential bonuses
- Affordable, quality medical, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Paid volunteer leave (1-week paid leave to perform work for the charity of your choice)
- Educate and train associates on health and safety related issues.
- Oversees safety on project sites during particularly high-risk scopes or as requested.
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe activities through safety management and collaboration with other operations supervisory personnel.
- Motivate associates to maintain high levels of participation through awards program and other recognition
- Work closely with PM’s, Superintendents, and subcontractors to ensure implementation of safety policies
- Work closely with PM’s and Superintendents to enforce our client’s Safety Policies at the project level.
- Ensures subcontractor documentation is complete and accurate.
- Ensure required equipment training is conducted and documented.
- Clarify safety rules and provide technical expertise and solutions to safety challenges onsite.
- Communicates and documents safety expectations to safely produce quality work during safety orientations for the scope of work.
- Attends an actively engages in all site meetings to promote safety.
- Leads and collaborates with team in investigating all safety incidents to determine cause, implements corrective actions, and reports incidents, as required.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- 1 - 5 years of Construction related safety and health experience
- BS in Occupational Health and Safety or related field
- ASP/CSP considered a plus, but not required.
- Must be willing to travel/temporarily relocate on a nationwide basis to project sites.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Identify trends, develop conclusions and make recommendations to regarding to profit improvement.
- Gather, research and analyze data, along with managing workflows for tasks, queries, and issues.
- Perform financial modeling and analysis.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc financial/operational analysis reports.
- Provide analytical support to practice group leadership and marketing to further key industry & geography initiatives.
- Work closely with practice group administrators to develop reports and produce clear presentations in an effort to assist with management of the practice group.
- Utilize external data to benchmark firm performance and opportunities.
Civilian Pay Technician
The Civilian Pay Tech (Pay Tech) is responsible for the full range of payroll duties using multiple automated systems at the Medical Center located in Philadelphia, PA.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Recruitment & Relocation Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Answers inquiries from Time and Leave Clerks, supervisors and employee using multiple pay and leave systems.
Answers questions about regulatory provisions regarding pay, leave and entitlements and explains deductions and/or pay adjustments to employees and/or supervisors.
Answers written inquiries related to pay and leave.
Applies complex mathematical computations to ensure time and leave records are posted accurately.
Ensures time and leave records are posted accurately.
Assists customers and resolves issues/problems pertaining to pay, leave, benefit and employees out processing.
Reviews actions such as accessions, separations, promotions and reassignments and determines if appropriate elements were coded and that actions will process properly in the systems.
The position performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
Must be a U.S. citizen
Subject to a background/security investigation
Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
May be required to serve a probationary period.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION AT THE GS-6 LEVEL, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT: Experience: You must have at least one (1) full year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-5) in Federal service which has provided you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of a Civilian Pay Technician.
Specialized experience includes answering written pay and leave inquiries; Determination of pay actions; Maintaining pay records; Using payroll and/or time and attendance systems; Updating payroll master records, individual pay and leave records and year-to-date summaries/accounting records; Determining proper coding and accounting to updated automated pay and accounting systems. NOTE: As a general rule, education is not creditable above the GS-5 level for this job series.
You will be rated on the following Competencies as part of the assessment questionnaire for this position:
IMPORTANT: A full year of work is considered to be 35-40 hours of work per week.
All experience listed on your resume must include the month and year start/end dates. Part-time experience will be credited on the basis of time actually spent in appropriate activities. Applicants wishing to receive credit for such experience must indicate clearly the nature of their duties and responsibilities in each position and the number of hours a week spent in such employment.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
For more information on these qualification standards, please visit the United States Office of Personnel Management's website at .
There is no educational substitution at this grade level.
NOTE: Only education or degrees recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education from accredited colleges, universities, schools, or institutions may be used to qualify for Federal employment. You can verify your education here: . If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Certificate of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. For further information, visit: .
The work is primarily sedentary.
There may be some walking, standing, bending or carrying of light items. There is also a high level of stress due to demanding deadlines and the need for a high degree of accuracy.
Selected applicants may be required to complete an online onboarding process.
Receiving Service Credit for Earning Annual (Vacation) Leave: Federal Employees earn annual leave at a rate (4, 6 or 8 hours per pay period) which is based on the number of years they have served as a Federal employee.
VA may offer newly-appointed Federal employee's credit for their job-related non-federal experience or active duty uniformed military service. This credited service can be used in determining the rate at which they earn annual leave. Such credit must be requested and approved prior to the appointment date and is not guaranteed.
Special Employment Consideration: VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply, including those eligible for hiring under 5 CFR 213.3102(u), Schedule A, Appointment of persons with disabilities (i.e., intellectual disabilities, severe physical disabilities, or psychiatric disabilities), and/or disabled veterans with a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more. For more information on how to apply using this appointment authority via the Selective Placement Coordinator within the office, contact the facility Human Resources Department at .
It is the policy of the VA to not deny employment to those that have faced financial hardships or periods of unemployment.
Veterans and Transitioning Service Members: Please visit the site for career-search tools for Veterans seeking employment at VA, career development services for our existing Veterans, and coaching and reintegration support for military service members.
The Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) and Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) provide eligible displaced Federal competitive service employees with selection priority over other candidates for competitive service vacancies. To be qualified you must submit appropriate documentation and be found well-qualified (have a final rating of 85 or more before any Veterans preference points) for this vacancy. Information about ICTAP and CTAP eligibility is on OPM's Career Transition Resources website at .
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
If you are unable to apply online view the following link for information regarding an .
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. If your resume does not support your questionnaire answers, we will not allow credit for your response(s).
Your responses to the assessment questionnaire will be reviewed along with the information provided in your resume and supporting documentation to determine if you are qualified for the position. If, after reviewing your resume and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, your rating may be lowered and/or you may lose consideration for this position.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
Candidates who apply under All U.S. Citizens announcements will be rated and ranked using Category Rating procedures. Qualified candidates will be assigned to a quality category. The categories are defined as follows:
Best qualified - applicants possessing experience that substantially exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and who are highly proficient in all requirements of the job and can perform effectively in the position;
Highly qualified - applicants possessing experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and who are proficient in most of the requirements of the job;
Well qualified - applicants possessing experience that meets the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and who are proficient in some, but not all, of the requirements of the job; and
Qualified - applicants possessing experience and/or education that meets the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors. Application of Veterans' Preference: Category rating and selection procedures place those with veteran's preference above non-preference eligibles within each category. Preference eligible applicants that meet the eligibility and qualification requirements and who have a compensable service-connected disability of at least 10 percent are listed in the highest quality category (except when the position being filled is scientific or professional at the GS-09 grade level or higher).
Background checks and security clearance
IMPORTANT: Please ensure your resume include up-to-date contact information (phone number(s), email address(s), etc.)
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
The following documents are accepted, and may be required if applicable to your eligibility and/or qualifications for this position.
Please use this to ensure you have included all documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), SF-50's (current/former Federal employees), documentation to support Veterans Preference or ICTAP/CTAP documentation (for displaced Federal employees).
Other Veterans Document
Veterans' Preference: When applying for Federal Jobs, eligible Veterans should claim preference for 5pt (TP), 10pt (CP/CPS/XP), or for Sole Survivor Preference (SSP) in the questionnaire.
You must provide a legible copy of your DD214(s) which shows dates and character of service (honorable, general, etc.). If you are currently serving on active duty and expect to be released or discharged within 120 days you must submit documentation related to your active duty service which reflects the dates of service, character of service (honorable, general, etc.), and dates of impending separation. Additionally, disabled veterans and others eligible for 10-point preference (such as widows or mothers of eligible Veterans) must also submit an SF-15 "Application for 10 Point Veteran Preference" with required proof as stated on the form. Documentation is required to award preference. For more information on Veterans' Preference, please visit .
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S.
Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
This job originated on . For the full announcement and to apply, visit . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at will be considered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!