Pigeon Forge Job Description Sample
Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Position: Assistant Manager (AM)
The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant General Manager in ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, Guest service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager.
An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. This position operates under the direct management of the Restaurant General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with restaurant team members, the General Manager, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and guests.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 1 year of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry in management
- Completion of all BKC certification programs
- Demonstrates English language proficiency that enables speech expression clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Demonstrates formal understanding of the quick service industry and the core customer
- Recognizes and solves routine problems
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices, and procedures within own area
- English Language Preferred
- Willingness to Travel Preferred within 40 miles during seasonal times of the year
- Direct efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and Shift Coordinators to exceed Guest expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, BKC products, processes and policies
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Assists RGM in enforcing compliance with government regulations, BKC Market Policy, employment law, food safety, BKC Security Policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- As part of the restaurant management team, recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and advancement
- Makes decisions or recommendations on the discipline and terminations of team members
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings, and training
You can "Have it Your Way" by choosing how many stations you want to go after. Your pay depends on your willingness to learn and always doing what's right for the Guest.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Director Of Sales
A full-service hotel property in Pigeon Forge, TN is now seeking a Director of Sales. This property is part of a hotel group with members containing 50 years of successful hotel management. Someone with a passion for hotel sales, who has strong management skills, would be an excellent addition to the team.
BASE SALARY: $50,000 - $60,000 plus uncapped bonus, health benefits, and many other perks.
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- 3+ years of hotel sales management experience
- Convention center sales is a plus
- Must have the ability to work alongside food and beverage sales team
- Must have full-service hotel experience
- Must have excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who is goal driven!
Horizon Hospitality's exceptional reputation and dominant presence as a professional, results-oriented hospitality executive search and placement firm enables us to provide job seekers with the finest career opportunities while providing companies with access to the finest hospitality professionals available. With a wide variety of resources, recruitment tools and innovative technology, no other hospitality search firm can match our capabilities.
Whether your company is searching for a top performer or you're looking for a great new job opportunity, the professionals at Horizon Hospitality are here to help.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open at Fleetmaster!
With 24/7 recruiting lines, Fleetmaster Express is always there to answer
Earn excellent pay and great home time as a CDL-A Regional Truck Driver with Fleetmaster Express. Our regional routes run through Eastern U.S. (excluding NYC) with additional lanes open in Texas and Arkansas.
Elite advantages for elite drivers!
Starting rates of .40 CPM
Outstanding home time options
401(k) with employer match
Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries
Long-term disability, short-term disability, & life insurance
Bonus incentives to give your pay a boost
Health & dental benefits available
Late-model trucks (assigned & APU-quipped)
Driver referral program
No Northeast Runs!
Are you ready to become a part of the Fleetmaster team? We’re ready to hear from you! Contact us today to learn more about our truck driver opportunities!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
23 years of age
Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience
CDL-A with good truck driver record
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Regional Class A Driver - Home Weekly - Set Schedule And No Touch Frei
Regional Class A Driver - Home Weekly & Great Benefits!
Set Schedule & No Touch Freight!
Please Call !
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. has a name that can be heard around the world. As a well-known 3PL in the automobile industry, we provide top-notch transportation and logistic services to our customers. For over 20 years, our reputation has allowed us to grow and continue to deliver on time and quality service.
What happens when I drive for Benore?
- Trucks operate from Dandridge, TN facility
- Join a great team who has been active in the area for over 20 years
- Make runs to suppliers that support automotive manufacturing in Greer, SC
- Quick-Turn live load freight
- Regional Drivers receive stop pay
- PeopleNet E-Logs
- Mileage pay
- Home weekly
- Set schedule Tuesday-Saturday, off Sundays and Mondays
- No touch freight
- We support growing companies in the automotive industry. As they grow, we grow!
- Dedicated State of the art equipment 2013 or newer Kenworth sleepers
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident)
- Company-paid premium for an individual HSA account
- FREE preventative care on all medical plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid training and orientation
- Company provided uniforms
- 18 months or more Class A experience
- 3 points or less on MVR
- High school diploma or GED
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ready to apply?
Apply On-line Below or Call !
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Jobs with Weekend Home Time!
Are You Ready to Move Your Career in the Right Direction?
FirstExpress is seeking CDL-A Company Truck Drivers to join our growing fleet. Enjoy weekend home without sacrificing your pay! Plus, we’ll roll over your vacation time from your previous carrier, so you can spend even more time off the road!
NEW pay raise: At FirstExpress, your hard work is not only noticed, it’s rewarded. All drivers – new and current – will receive a $0.01 CPM pay raise.
NEW 401K enrollment timing: We believe in helping our drivers build towards a comfortable future, and we are taking the next step in achieving this goal.
All drivers – new and current – will be eligible for immediate 401K enrollment. Let’s work together in creating a valuable future for you and your loved ones.
Starting pay: $.41 CPM ($.43 CPM for HazMat drivers)
Average 2,300 – 2,800 miles/week
Compensation review every 4 months
½ CPM raise every 50K miles
$.02 CPM monthly bonus available immediately
Paid orientation: travel, lodging, & meals provided
Home every weekend
NEW driver referral program
Rollover vacation time (ask your recruiter for details)
All trucks are 3 years old or newer & include APUs, inverters, & navigation
BlueCross/BlueShield health coverage
Whole family insurance plans as low as $99/week
Single individual insurance plans as low as $15/week
Dental & vision insurance
$20,000 in life insurance provided by company (additional coverage available)
401(k) with profit sharing available after 1 year
Option to pay insurance premiums pre-tax
Start building your ideal driving career – with FirstExpress! Take a few minutes and fill out our short form to get started today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!