Pikesville Job Description Sample
Established family office seeking detail oriented individual for position of Commercial Property and Investment Administration/ Accounting and Investment analysis. Minimum of four years of commercial property administration. Qualified candidate will be responsible to manage all aspects of commercial property administration and tracking of investments. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook is critical for this position. Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus. Strong writing and oral communication skills required. Must have excellent organizational skills and a sharp attention to detail.
Please email resume, job references and salary history and requirements .
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an investment accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Pikesville,Md)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, company driver solo, company driver team, company over the road, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Pi
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Pikesville,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Assistant Manager/Service Advisor
Center Assistant Manager Job Description
- Hiring (With Center Owner’s Authorization)
- Keep center fully staffed by hiring technicians, service advisors, General Service team members, and/or other center staff members as needed.
- Screen candidates thoroughly and ensure that all team members meet center standards
- Proactively recruit and maintain a pipeline of potential technicians and service advisors
- Maintain accurate and complete personnel records at all times
- Train all new team members on center policies & procedures
- Ensure all team members maintain continuous training as needed
- Role play phone and sales procedures daily or weekly with all appropriate team members
- Managing Center Team
- Maintain a positive, productive culture among all center team members
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
- Hold regular team meetings (According to guidelines in Staffing the Meineke Way) to hold team accountable, train on new or existing policies and procedures, maintain morale, and ensure center is operating at highest possible level.
- Verify that inspections are being performed consistently and accurately on all vehicles. Spot-check & maintain training on inspection procedure as needed.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on all center team members, including on any disciplinary processes
- Review any disciplinary plan of action with center owner, then enforce as needed
- Create weekly schedules to keep center staffed appropriately for projected sales volume
- Adjust schedule as needed to cover absences, meet demand, or improve center profitability
- Proactively note and plan for holidays, local events, and other things that might impact center sales
- Center Sales
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for total center sales
- Meet personal goals for sales
- Proactively generate appointments to increase center sales
- Assist in planning and executing promotions as needed to drive sales, meet center goals
- Beat last year’s sales
- Center Image & Upkeep
- Ensure that center is maintained at all times to the level of the Meineke Center Image Guidelines. Set a positive example and lead the team in constant upkeep and improvement – help them to see with the eyes of the customer.
- Follow daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual cleaning and maintenance schedules to ensure center remains in best possible condition at all times
- Proactively note and fix issues that arise
- Maintain a 70%-75% gross profit margin in center
- Proactively work to manage labor and COGS costs and improve center profitability
- Actively manage budgeting process, allowing for unexpected expenses, maintenance, training, etc.
- Back Office & Financials
- Maintain accurate daily records of all customer transactions & daily center business, filed for easy access at any time
- Maintain accurate financial records; update accounting software or P&L on regular basis
- Track cores, returns, labor warranty claims, and other vendor financials on a daily basis to ensure accuracy, manage margin
- Customer Issues & Follow-up
- Follow up on any outstanding customer issues or complaints; ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily
- Manage daily customer callback process to ensure calls are being made & appointments are being set
- Regularly monitor online reviews and Meineke CSI scores; follow up on outstanding issues as needed. Train team members on areas of opportunity.
Service Advisor Duties (Assistant Manager also responsible for all duties listed below)
- Customer Service
- Put customer first in every transaction; go above and beyond to WOW the customer
- Maintain “YES COMPANY” atmosphere – find ways to say yes to customers and ensure they leave satisfied
- Follow Meineke procedures for welcoming customers & checking them in for service, gathering information, explaining the inspection process, and collecting signed work orders before any work is done
- Follow Meineke procedures for educating customers on inspection results for their vehicles, communicating the benefits and value of any needed work, answering any questions, and performing any needed repairs
- Follow Meineke procedures for checking out customers – reviewing any work done, seeking feedback, scheduling follow-up, informing customer of CSI program, etc.
- Proactively communicate with customers throughout their visits to the center. Keep them informed, manage issues as they arise.
- Maintain a 70% email collection rate
- Meet weekly and monthly personal sales goals
- Contribute to overall center sales goals
- Role play presentations with team member before presenting to customer
- Phone Procedures
- Follow Meineke phone procedures at all times, including daily role play to maintain skills
- Listen to recorded calls on a regular basis; identify areas for improvement
- Help to train and role play other team members as needed. Help others stay sharp
- Building Estimates
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of Mkey. Be able to build a complete repair ticket quickly and efficiently.
- Use Job Builder, sales packages, and ISE to build complete estimates for all work recommended by technicians
- Build complete repairs, including all appropriate parts, services, accessories, and labor to protect a customer’s investment and ensure vehicle systems work properly
- Order parts from approved vendors in a timely manner; track arrival and verify with technician immediately to ensure parts are correct. Assign invoices to correct RO numbers.
- Verify full documentation on every ticket – inspection sheet, estimates, work orders, final invoice, battery test form, etc.
- Center Upkeep
- Proactively work to maintain clean, comfortable, professional center image at all times
- Assist as needed in any regular center maintenance
- Handle cores, returns, inventory deliveries, and other center upkeep tasks as requested
- Perform closing duties as needed (close day in Mkey, bank deposit, cash audit, etc)
- Be a team player. Help other people meet their goals
- If you see something that needs to be done, do it without being asked
- Train & teach new team members as needed
- Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
- Additional Duties
- Follow all center policies & procedures
- Do anything else asked of you
Retail Associate / Gaming Lounge Team Member
Do you love everything Xbox, PS4 and Virtual Reality related? Do you have passion for providing outstanding customer service? Do you enjoy interacting with people and working in a fun environment? Then we've got the job for you! We are a gaming lounge offering the latest video games on all types of platforms in addition to things like air hockey and other similar table games. We are looking for fun, energetic, hard working, trustworthy people to join our Team! Please only apply if you possess the following characteristics:
Some of your job responsibilities will include running a cash register, loading games and handling other video game console accessories, working our snack bar, assisting Customers with use of our Virtual Reality stations, cleaning our facilities as necessary, etc.!
If you possess these characteristics we'd love for you to apply! We are currently hiring for both full time and part time shifts! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (Pikesville,Md)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Pikesville,Md)
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
Client / Vendor Liaison
• Manage renovation/ preservation projects by coordinating subcontractors, and employees to ensure timely completion
• Provide updates to clients regarding work order status and documents as needed
• Understand the clients' needs and ensure we exceed them by going beyond to deliver quality service, excellent communication with the utmost integrity
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Preservation, renovation and or construction experience is a plus!
• Clear understanding of Business Information Systems
• Ability to handle multiple tasks within critical time frames
• Ability to work proactively, prioritize work effectively with accuracy and attention to detail
We are not only dedicated to our company mission; we are committed to our employees. We believe that every employee is essential. We have a fun team-oriented culture that has allowed our company to prosper in our field. We have competitive salaries, excellent benefits including paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental, life & LTD. Interested qualified applicants: submit your resume with desired salary and professional references.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!