Pine Valley Job Description Sample
Clinical Supervisor RN | Home Health | Huntsville
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you
become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive
training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Clinical Supervisor (CS)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives
of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will:
• Perform clinical supervision of patient care consistent with scientific principles and agency policy and procedures.
• Utilize the agency’s clinical software solution to plan, coordinating and delivering patient care.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program and the relevant requirements including the Code of Conduct, Documentation Compliance and HIPAA.
• Commit to the values and mission of Employer, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• Registered Professional Nurse, a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing who is currently licensed as a
registered nurse in the state of agency operation
• Shall have at least two (2) years experience as an RN with two (2) years experience in home care and possess and maintain
CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Prefer supervisory and administrative experience
• Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements
and in good working order
Keywords: Home Health, Home Care, Healthcare, Hospice, Hospital, Director of Nursing, DON
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our employees. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. . That’s probably why turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
Reap the Rewards
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
SLP Perm Job - Speech Language Pathologist
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals assess, diagnose, treat, and help prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients.Qualifications:
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current medical documentation and testing.
We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open SLP positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
RN (Registered Nurse) Field Case Manager | Home Health
At AccentCare, we Make A Difference!
As one of the nation’s largest post-acute healthcare providers, we are proud to serve our local communities with personalized and patient-centric care. We leverage our national resources to stay current with the latest innovations in treatments, technology, and therapeutic practices. We are a learning organization and offer many opportunities for professional advancement through ongoing training, online continuing education, tuition and CEU reimbursement. Moreover, our leadership and management teams actively seek to promote from within.
Are you looking to work at the top of your license?
As anRN Case Manager, you will deliver customized one-on-one care for each patient developed in concert with the patient’s physician. You will have the relative autonomy and authority to utilize your extensive experience, training, and critical problem-solving skills. You will also develop plans of daily care to address the complexities of patient needs, applying the latest evidence-based nursing interventions, skills, and techniques.
While doing what you love, you will be offered:
* Competitive Salary
* Growth and promotion opportunities through our Clinical Ladder program
* Opportunity to earn awards and recognition for a job well done!
Why being a Home Health RN Case Manager at AccentCare is different.
Our home health clinicians are not confined to an office environment or hospital setting, allowing you to manage the demands of your schedule to best meet the needs of both you and your patients.
Our commitment to you.
We are committed to your career and well-being. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help them integrate quickly and cutting-edge tools to make their daily work easier and more efficient. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits to our regular full-time employees who work over 30 hours per week. You can choose these benefits for you alone or for both you and your family.
Keywords: Home Health, Home Care, Healthcare, Hospice, Hospital, Wound Care, Cardiac, Field Nurse, Nursing, Field Nurse, Travel Nurse, BSN, RN, Registered Nurse
Clerk II - Offender Records
JOB POSTING NO: 029318TRA
PAYROLL TITLE: CLERK II
EXTENDED TITLE: Offender Records
SALARY: GR. A07-($1,856.27 / Monthly)
VACANCY LOCATION: Huntsville, TX
UNIT/DEPT: Classification and Records
PAYROLL JOB#: 050420
* Longevity Pay
* Regular Service Retirement
* Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted
* Work Site Visits Will Not Be Conducted
* No Study Material
1. Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or
2. Clerical, secretarial, administrative support, or technical
program support experience preferred.
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally
applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the
summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
15, 36, 42, 56, 68, 88, 89, 92, AZ, CS, LS, PS, RP, SH, SN, YN, 360,
420, SK, 01, 30, 60, 66, 3A, SDI, 8A200
Skill to type 45 WPM net with no more than 10 errors preferred.
* Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.*
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
Classification and Records
861 IH 45 North
Huntsville, TX 77320
* Applicants who fax an application are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment and the applicable supplement. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.*
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department.
Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 12-27-2017. A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description. Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader.
* Equal Opportunity Employer*
Property Manager - Midtown Sam Houston
Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management, consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating successful student housing communities. We’re kind of a big deal and we didn’t get there by resting on our laurels. We’re a hardworking, scrappy bunch.
The Property Manager is a hands-on position. Big picture, the Property Manager creates a remarkable leasing experience and improves our community wherever possible. Building and training the on-site team, as well as overseeing the day-to-day operations, revenue management, community, and resident relations are all keys to this position.
As a hybrid community builder, vendor whisperer, fiscal planner, and leasing overseer, the Property Manager's responsibilities include monitoring staff and vendor performance as well as oversight and management of timely payroll reports, service requests, unit inspections, and capital improvement projects. In maintaining the budgets, you'll be a beacon for expense control, low rent delinquency, and properly maintained accounts payable/receivable. A great fit will also enjoy collaborating with the corporate office as we improve processes for resident satisfaction and execute leasing strategies to ensure over 95% occupancy throughout the year. This position reports to the Regional Manager.
Who are we looking for? Hint: people who share our values.
- Do you want to make your mom proud? We live the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing. Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects while remaining focused on the level of service they deliver, all the while, juggling numerous deadlines? If so, you’ll rock this!
- Experience is important, so let’s get that out of the way: We need someone with 4+ years of experience working in residential rental communities.
- While not required, you get Brownie points for: having a bachelor's degree, property management experience with a proven record of achievements, student housing experience, and/or using property management software.
- If you only have 2 years of experience, but you really think you can do this, sell us on your skills! We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in developing your career in student housing because we believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
- What’s more important than experience is an upbeat, friendly demeanor. A passion for how the work you do impacts those around you! At Campus Advantage, we desire to do our best, and we never, ever give up! Slackers need not apply.
- Are you motivated and possess the ability to work independently with little or no supervision? If so, we want to talk to you. We aren’t interested in micromanaging you because, at Campus Advantage, we attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously!
What will you be doing every day? As the General Manager, you are the captain of your ship and the list of responsibilities are long. We believe the fundamentals of what you do fall into 5 key areas:
- Lead and Communicate: You must be a communication and leadership ninja! We trust you to build and coach a great team, and communicate with important stakeholders like residents, guarantors, clients, and teammates at the home office.
- Plan the Work/Work the Plan: To make all of this work, you will manage and develop a budget, a management plan, a marketing plan, analyze and provide accurate financials, taking the lead in preparing and executing our emergency preparedness plan.
- Heads on Beds: In order to provide amazing experiences to our residents, we have to get them in the door! This includes understanding your market, marketing and leasing, customer service, and residence life.
- Collect Rent/Pay the Bills: This is a multi-million dollar operation. You will be responsible for ensuring the dollars and cents flow. This includes managing accounts payable and receivable, collections and evicting residents.
- Preserve the Asset: Maintaining the physical asset is a fundamental aspect of this role. You will need to kick butt at managing the notorious process student housing calls “turn”, a preventative and on-going maintenance program, managing a capex program, and vendor management.
Call to Action!
If you read this far and you want to join us on our mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities, we want to meet you!
Are you ready to achieve your potential while serving and inspiring others to do the same? Join us in pursuing our purpose: to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
Campus Advantage is an Austin-based real estate firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner/operator in the United States. Learn more at www.campusadv.com.
Get to Know Us a Little Better
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver’s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!