Pinellas Park Job Description Sample
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Restaurant Manager - Pinellas Park, FL
BJ’s Restaurants is always looking for talented, passion-driven managers to join our Operations Teams throughout the country.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid or closing shifts. Key responsibilities include hiring, managing, supervising and training restaurant team members and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience.
All management positions at BJ’s Restaurants are classified as exempt. As an exempt manager, you must spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must regularly exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of consequence to the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operational Execution
- Perform Open / Mid-Day / Closing duties
- Conduct daily briefings on matters of importance to the team
- Manage all necessary repair and maintenance issues
- Manage the Restaurant Risk Review audit process and implement necessary changes
- Manage local restaurant marketing, sales building, and community involvement
- Facilitate and participate in Continued Education Program
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws
- Make recommendations concerning development, promotion, and disciplinary action affecting team members
- Make hiring and termination recommendations to General Manager
- Cooperate with Team Member Relations Department and management team in investigating Team Member Hotline and Restaurant Support Center inquiries relating to restaurant
- Food & Beverage Execution
- Ensure safety & sanitation
- Monitor food and beverage quality and execution
- Conduct Quarterly Food Reviews
- Prepare and receive orders of food and beverages
- Conduct weekly inventories to ensure that proper levels are stocked and to assess ordering patterns and changes
- Monitor and validate daily prep production
- Team Member Relations
- Coach, mentor, and discipline hourly team members
- Monitor facilitate team member recognition
- Service Execution and Guest Relations
- Train, coach and develop team members to ensure they are providing Gold Standard service to BJ’s guests
- Manage guest relations and guest recovery
- A minimum of two years full service, high volume, casual dining restaurant management experience
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Ability to motivate and direct team members and work effectively in management team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional guest service orientation
- Ability to stand and walk around a restaurant to supervise operations for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, and raise arms above head on occasion
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Teach English In China - Entry Level - BA / Bsc Req.
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world.
We have vacancies for english teaching positions across China. So if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the English teaching position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you'll be provided the resources to become the best English teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads. We also offer a world-class ESL teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join the EF Teacher Network today
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup.
Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with EF.
A Bachelor's Degree
A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New ZealandThe ability to obtain a clear background check
Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Customer Support Coordinator
Job Description: Staffing Now is currently hiring for Customer Care Coordinators in Clearwater,Florida for a very well established refurbished electrical supply company.
Job Description Will be taking incoming calls up to 30 per day and receiving orders from customers Data entry into Salesforce, (CRM) Will be taking payments via credit card and processing through Quickbooks Will be walking to warehouse to pull the order, pack and label to be ready for shipment to FED EX. Outbound calls will only be to verify and update information in system for current customers Requirements Must have a minimum of 2 years office experience
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
2Nd Shift - Operator, Assembly
Molex is seeking an experienced Assembly Operator to operate machine(s) at the required productivity levels. In this role you will be part of a team that will provide high quality parts to our customers.
Operate assigned machines in an assigned department so that the work is performed effectively and to the Molex quality and performance standards.
Troubleshoot and repair simple/common machine and sensor problems without the help of a mechanic.
Package and label finished products into the proper containers.
Order materials to keep machines stocked with necessary parts and perform all material changeovers.
Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Perform various measuring and recordkeeping inspection procedures. Must be able to learn to use calipers.
Assist in daily and monthly preventive maintenance duties.
Monitor quality of parts produced by performing visual inspections to identify visual defects in finished goods.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Skills and Abilities:
Able to effectively operate safely in a high pressure environment.
Able to proactively work independently as well with others with limited supervision.
Able to lift & transport up to 35 pounds & stand throughout the duration of the shift.
Able to work regularly scheduled hours with overtime as needed & able to work an alternate shift as required.
Able to effectively communicate verbally & in writing.
Strong eye-sight & eye hand coordination.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: - Twitter: -
YouTube: - Facebook: - Linkedin: - Our Blog: SDL2017
Molding And Extrusion Operators
Molding Operators and Extrusion Technicians
-Clearwater, Rotating Shifts, 7pm-7am + Weekly Pay
Minimum of 2years experience with PLASTIC EXTRUSION
Extrusion/Molding Operator Skills & Qualifications:
- Set up and operate extrusion/injection molding equipment
- Install dies, machine screws, and sizing rings using hand tools
- Fill machine hopper with mixed material
- Adjust machine parameters to obtain product of required dimensions
- Specify proper tooling for each work order
- Perform routine maintenance on extrusion equipment, as necessary
- Inspect product for visual defects
- Accurately complete all rime reporting forms and other related paperwork, including but not limited to, manufacturing forms, work order documentation, stock movement tickets, scrap tickets, etc.
- Enter data in CMPC Program
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Extrusion Technician(assists Extrusion Operator with production set up & packaging of product)
- Set up printer and cutter
- Fill machine hopper with mixed materials
- While coiling, check print on each coil. Notify operator if a problem is noticed.
- When sealing, check to make sure bags are completely sealed.
- When sealing, check to make sure bags are completely sealed.
- Count product and make sure quantity is correct.
- Place product in staging area.
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and organized
- May be required to operate a forklift
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!