Pinole Job Description Sample
Clinic Manager/Pt - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Therapy Manager. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Manager over a therapy program, but may consider an experienced physical therapist.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Are you a strong Restaurant Assistant Manager looking for a great new career growth opportunity? Join this well-established name-brand chain that promotes from within! We are seeking Assistant Managers for both Pinole and Vallejo locations.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days
- 1 week vacation after 6 months/ 2 weeks per year, 3 weeks after 5 years, and 4 weeks after 10 years
- 401K with 25% company match up to 6% of pay
- Free meals
- 8 weeks paid local training
- 5 day work week
- Free meals
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager with a full-service restaurant
We are the largest hospitality recruiting agency in the US, with over 100 offices nationwide. With over 25 years of experience, we have developed an effective recruiting process and an incredible network of candidates and clients, allowing us to match great talent with leading restaurants and hotels.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Supermarket Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Delivery Driver - Flexible Schedule
If you have a vehicle, a smart phone, and a friendly, professional work ethic we have an opportunity for you.
From day to day, you decide if and when you'll be available for deliveries. When a call for delivery comes in, you pick up, you deliver, and you earn.
All the steps to get started can be done online. You could be receiving your orientation and accepting deliveries the following week.
Earn quick extra income that is:
Pick up. Drop off. Earn. No commercial license required.
You choose your hours depending on your availability.
Get out and about, make someone's day, interact in your community—and get paid for making deliveries. Be a part of a fun and growing network.
Sound Like You?
Consent to and pass a background & DMV check
Are passionate about stellar customer service
Own an Android or iPhone with data & text plan
Have a 2-door, 4-seat car or bigger
Have a year 2000 or newer vehicle with air conditioning
Are 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and insurance
Are able to lift up to 50 pounds
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Night Time Cooks
Working on the grill and making sandwiches will be the primary duty. Secondary duties, will be assiting the manager with expediting the orders for drive thru and closing the stations at closing. Sweeping/mopping the floors and washing dishes.
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Hourly Shift Manager And Assistant Managers
Shift managers and Assistant managers for 6 different Wingstop locations. Rapid advancement for qualified candidates for all 6 locations.
Looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to learn the system and move up in the company
Will be adding 3 additional stores is Green Valley, Oakland and Berkeley
Service Coordinator - San Francisco Bay Area
TITLE: Service Coordinator
PAY: $50k annually
LOCATIONS: San Rafael, Burlingame, Pinole
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm
You are reliable, good natured, and have a calling to help others. Your experience working with people who have disabilities is desired. You have an understanding of all applicable Regional Center guidelines. You are familiar with case management. You are very well organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. You are easily able to prioritize and is comfortable working alone as well as with a team.
YOUR JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE...
- Manages and supervises Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders; including interviewing, disciplinary actions, etc
- Maintains a caseload of at least 8 consumers
- Responsible for the quality assurance of services to the consumer
- Provides continued training and guidance of Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders on DABS policies and procedures
- Provides schedules for Personal Attendants, Lead Staff and Team Leaders
- On-call after customary hours as needed
- Must have 2 years of management experience
- AA degree or 2 years of college is preferable
- At least one year coordinating services for people with developmental disabilities or other human service resource
- Flexibility and willingness to problem solve and collaborate as part of a team
- A high level of accountability and reliability
- Comfort in providing personal support
- Ability to have a high degree of discretion when handling sensitive information
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with or without supervision
- Ability to pass a Live-Scan DOJ background check, obtain CPR certification, and complete TB testing prior to work in the field
- Valid California Drivers License and insurable driving record.
- FOR CONSIDERATION, APPLY HERE ON THIS WEBSITE!
- Upload your resume. In the COVER LETTER section, include a brief statement of why you would like to join our team.
Thank you for your interest in joining the DABS Inc family. We look forward to meeting you!
DABS Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DABS Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company facilitates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, recall transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
DABS Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We have three programs in which we operate to provide this kind of support.
1. Supportive Living Services or SLS is based on a framework of principles and expected outcomes.
In SLS we support our consumers with living in their own home, building life-long relationships, and living with community membership.
2. Community Integration Training Programs or CITP is a more individualized program where our consumers are active participants in developing their Individual Service Plan or ISP.
In CITP we support our consumers when it comes to exercising their rights, developing skills to replace maladaptive behaviors with adaptive responses, and we gradually offer them an increased amount of independence to encourage independent decision making and appropriate choices.
3. Independent Living Services or ILS is another individualized program where our consumers are active participants in developing a productive lifestyle for themselves with support.
In ILS we support our consumers when it comes to making healthy decisions, financial budgeting, and time management, just to name a few areas of focus. In turn, this will help build their independence and encourage progression.
Some key functions are to...
-Help our consumers obtain affordable housing by collaborating with various subsidized housing organizations, such as the Department of Housing and Urban Development
-Match our consumers with financial awards and assistance
-Aid in job placement and skills training
-Ensure the accessibility of healthcare services
Lyft Driver - Get Paid The Same Day With Express Pay
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!