Piscataway Job Description Sample
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. We’re growing our team and living the burger dream as we continue to push boundaries and grow at a pace that’s gotten us recognized as America’s Most Promising Company (Forbes), awarded The #1 Mover and Shaker in the business (FastCasual.com) and has positioned us for even more exciting things to come!
Our Assistant Managers are leading the charge in the better-burger revolution! You’ll play a vital part in both supporting the General Manager as well as leading the Team Members by example in a hands on role. Your passion for Quality Food and Amazing Guest Service is a cornerstone of what makes Smashburger the best at what we do!
Assistant Managers set the example their team members aspire to by teaching and living our High Fives:
- Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
- Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
- Pride in Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
- It Starts With Me: Choose your attitude, be accountable and have fun!
- Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Smashburger’s remarkable people are a cornerstone of our success and our top performing Assistant Managers often make the best future General Managers or go on to fill key positions on our Training or Corporate teams. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll receive training and development opportunities that will empower you to take control of your career!
Smashburger Assistant Manager
- Assists the GM in the hiring, training and developing hourly team members
- Assists the GM in making timely schedules and appropriate staffing levels in accordance to Smashburger labor matrix
- Assists the GM in ordering inventory and checking in product delivery
- Provides support to the GM in managing shifts, assigning and coaching team members on job duties and performance
- Ensures every guest has a SIZZLING experience
- Delivers high quality, attractive food made according to Smashburger recipes
- Follows proper sanitation and cleanliness standards in the restaurant to fulfill health requirements and Smashburger standards
- Follows all cash handling procedures to minimize all cash shortages. Ensures that cash is deposited into the bank daily
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Maintaining proper employee records, and documentation per company standards and federal, state and local ordinances
Smashburger Assistant Management
- Ideal candidates will have previous supervisory experience within the restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality industry
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to successfully complete food and alcohol safety certification programs
- Proven ability to drive guest service initiatives by motivating and leading team members
- Must possess a sense of urgency, enjoy fast paced environment, and guest service focus
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
While performing the duties of this position, a manager may regularly be required to: work 50 hours a week, work days, nights and/or weekends, work in a fast paced environment, work around hot equipment (grill, fryer) and occasionally be exposed to cold temperatures (walk in freezer/refrigerator). This position may regularly be required to occasionally lift and carry boxes and supplies up to 50lbs, move around the restaurant and tight spaces; walk or stand 100% of shift and reach, bend, stoop, mop and sweep frequently.
Solidia Technologies is searching for a Technical Buyer to provide procurement services to all departments within the Organization. By leveraging a strong technical competency, this position is responsible for sourcing, pricing, negotiating, and purchasing key components and equipment packages. Buyers develop and maintain the procurement process throughout the organization, establish favorable terms with suppliers, and secure goods as needed in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Please apply on our website http://solidiatech.com/jobs/
- Develops technical procurement specifications for industrial items in conjunction with scientists, engineers, project managers and others throughout the company.
- Runs procurement process from bidding through delivery; ensuring that components and assemblies meet specifications, delivery requirements, and budgetary constraints.
- Does the buying for all materials need by the company ranging from basic office needs through very technical industrial items such as: large mechanical elements, rotating equipment, process sensors, etc.
- Works with Engineering to create accurate bill of materials for every project.
- Maintains database of suppliers, working with team members to select the right suppliers for each project.
- Interface with financial team to ensure that proper controls and reporting requirements are met.
- Manage and update project capital budgets.
- Source and verify new vendors; negotiate payment and delivery terms; set up per company procedures; maintain ongoing relationships with vendors.
- Occasional lifting of objects up to 10 pounds
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, keyboarding, pushing and pulling
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field of study, preferred.
- Minimum four (4) years related purchasing experience in a technical environment, manufacturing or construction.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communications skills.
- Must have sharp negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Mechanical blueprint reading a plus.
- Must have technical aptitude to understand complex products.
- Progression towards Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) certification is preferred.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and Lean preferred.
- Experience in small business subcontracting programs preferred.
- Supplier Performance Management experience preferred.
- Working experience with an ERP system (purchasing module) a plus.
Please apply on our website http://solidiatech.com/jobs/
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Years of Experience
2 - 5 Years
$55,000 - $85,000 per year; salary commensurate with experience
*Solidia Technologies, Inc. is an EEO employer. The above information is a summary description of the job at Solidia Technologies. The details reflected herein may not fully represent the entire scope of the assignment. The employer reserves the right to adjust duties and/or compensation at any time during employment with the Company. Solidia Technologies employs at-will.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by Solidia Technologies management on a case by case basis.
Produced with a non-hydraulic, lower-energy and lower-emission chemistry, Solidia CementTM is more sustainable than ordinary Portland cement (OPC). Solidia ConcreteTM cures with CO2 instead of water, sequestering CO2 by injecting it into concrete during the manufacturing process.
Solidia could be a substitute for any concrete application. Concrete manufactured with Solidia's sustainable cement cures in one day. It is stronger, more durable, more flexible and costs less—using the same raw materials and equipment but less water, energy, and time throughout the supply chain.
Currently in commercialization, Solidia’s technology is verified by leading independent industry laboratories. By transforming CO2 into a usable element, it gives large- and small-scale concrete producers a competitive edge.
When the reduced CO2 emissions associated with Solidia Cement production are coupled with the ability of Solidia Concrete to sequester CO2 during curing, the carbon footprint of the concrete products can reduced by up to 70%. The technology also reduces the consumption of fuel by up to 30% and water by up to 80%.
By helping modernize the $1 trillion global concrete market and its supply chain sibling, the $300 billion global cement market, Solidia can help speed solutions to global population growth, rapid urbanization, infrastructure decline, water scarcity, and climate change.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Piscataway,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (Piscataway,Nj)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Ferraro Foods located in Piscataway, New Jersey is seeking qualified warehouse workers. The qualified candidate MUST have forklift and pallet jack experience.
Warehouse associates must have basic reading and writing skills and the ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
The position is Full Time Monday through Friday.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Piscataway,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Customer Service Representative
Looking for a position where you can change peoples’ lives every day, feel great about providing exceptional service, and have excellent career potential?
Come join the Sivantos team! Sivantos is a hearing healthcare company that manufacturers hearing instruments, which in today’s high-tech world are tiny digital devices that deliver superior hearing to people of all ages, from teens to adults. Sivantos is a global company, with our US headquarters located in Piscataway, NJ. We’re big enough to provide lots of opportunities for professional growth, yet small enough for you to make a difference. If this sounds like the kind of place where you’d like to be part of a team that brings real value to those who need to hear the world better, then we would like to meet you!!
The Sivantos Group is one of the world’s top manufacturers of hearing aids. Our various divisions serve hearing care professionals all over the world with market-leading positions in many countries. In fact, one out of every four hearing aids being used worldwide is made by Sivantos. We have helped people with hearing loss for more than 100 years. Today, Sivantos Group employs about 5,000 people in more than 25 countries.
As a Sivantos Customer Service Representative you are an important part of a team that includes your Inside Sales Representatives and your Field Sales Representatives. Your specific role on this team is to provide outstanding customer service to our professional audience of audiologists and hearing instrument specialists. You will handle inbound calls from customers placing orders, and engage daily in sales and marketing.
Our ideal Customer Service candidate will have prior customer service experience in a high-volume call center or other high-volume, customer-facing role. You should feel comfortable engaging in sales dialogue/activities and working in a performance-driven environment. We provide extensive training to ensure your success.
- Customer service experience in high-volume service delivery environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. BS/BA degree helpful.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, focusing on decision making and first call resolution.
- Able to take 85-120 inbound calls per day
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven and customer-focused, with a “can-do” attitude that is demonstrated every day.
- Ability to build relationships with customers to drive loyalty and confidence in Sivantos products
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
Sivantos, Inc. is headquartered in Piscataway, NJ and is part of the The Sivantos Group, one of the world’s top manufacturers of hearing aids. Our companies serve hearing care professionals globally, and have built up market-leading positions in many countries. In fact, we are proud to develop and manufacture one out of every four hearing aids being used worldwide. We have helped people with hearing loss for more than 100 years. Today, Sivantos Group employs about 5,000 people in more than 25 countries.
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
1013 Pega Developer
Type: W2/1099 Contract
- Pega 7 development experience
- Real world experience (must: Pega Academy course will not suffice) of executing a Pega Decisioning project
- Create and execute Predictive and Adaptive models in Pega environment
- Alternate terms commonly used for Pega Decisioning are CDH (Customer Decision Hub), Pega AI, Predictive & Adaptive Models, Pega DSM
Resource Manager: Lijo Philip
Phone: 408 675 1970
Human Capital Management Sales Consultant-Workforce Solutions
More than just a paycheck. Paychex is the leader in the small and mid-market space for Truly Human, Human Capital Management. We help business owners and leaders attract the best talent through streamlined human resource processes and benefits packages while at the same time maximizing the productivity of their employees once onboard. We often hear that the best thing about Paychex is our commitment to culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. At Paychex, we value loyalty. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our Executives came up through the ranks at Paychex, and for that we are #paychexproud.
Only the best need apply. We're on a journey to record-breaking revenue and we need only the best to join our team. Paychex representatives are relentlessly driven to be successful and are passionate about creating solutions that meet the needs of their clients. Our reps are sharp, impressive people who are leaders in their daily lives.
All in. All the time. The success of a Paychex rep depends on their ability to maximize their daily activity. This is a solution-based sales environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. The compensation plan rewards those who succeed and multiplier levels favor ongoing success. Integrated selling is the new norm as our clients' needs span multiple product lines and you are compensated for your team work. A portion of your leads will come from building external referral sources and a portion are developed from our internal team. There are dollars in the hustle and most leads are self-generated through a structured, proven activity plan.
But enough about us, let's talk about you.
In this role, you will:
- Market and sell our suite of services by prospecting and acquiring new clients.
- Schedule appointments utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns).
- Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources.
- Develop rapport and evaluate the business owner/decision maker's Human Capital Management needs, determining which products are appropriate and referring to internal partners as needed.
- Project a positive image consistent with our values in representing Paychex to clients and the community.
- Strive to consistently gain technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge to stay agile and relevant in today's business climate.
So what are you waiting for? If you're reading this and it sounds like we're writing about you, apply online at www.paychex.com/careers. Check out our leadership team on LinkedIn and get an inside peek at our culture @insidepaychex.
- Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant sales/marketing experience.
Paychex is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!