Pittsburg Job Description Sample
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking an Account Manager. Recently #190 on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
The Account Manager is part of the agency’s Client Services team and is responsible for driving client success in online marketing programs that include some combination of paid media campaigns, website and landing page projects, and data analytics projects. The Account Manager will be a thought-leader and strategic partner to external clients, while providing competent project management in coordination with Level’s internal team. Depending on experience, the Account Manager may lead and train Client Services Specialists or Junior Account Managers. To do this, the Account Manager must be able to establish effective communications and strong relationships with external and internal teams, while using analytical skills and creative problem-solving to proactively solve complex online marketing problems and exceed client objectives.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of online marketing program successes and failures for client accounts in a team environment.
- Responsible for ongoing client performance meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other ad hoc communication flows.
- Interfaces with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients.
- Keeps the Level Interactive team apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
- Establishes themselves and the agency as trusted partners in online marketing to agency clients.
- Understands natural digital marketing best practices and articulates knowledge effectively.
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact.
- Effectively creates and delivers client presentations.
- Provides thought leadership to clients across a range of online marketing topics.
- Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs.
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing.
- Assists in client billing.
- Monitors and reports program financials, budgets and fees to senior management.
Campaign / Project Management
- Directs and manages the daily work flow of all client digital marketing programs, including initiation and management of projects across departments.
- Reviews deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable.
- Works with the internal media team to create and execute digital marketing strategies and plans for each client.
- Ensures client budgets and deadlines are met.
Team Leadership & Development (Based on Experience)
- Assists in development of curriculum and training execution for new Junior Account Managers.
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Ensures that reporting teams adopt stated account management standards and program management best practices.
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- 3–5 years of online marketing industry experience, or strong experience in related fields
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and skills
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Online Marketing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to develop and refine skills with career advancement opportunities
- Great medical benefits with the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 2% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs
- Working with an awesome group of really intelligent people!
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Marketing Associate (13978)
Early Career Leadership Program (Eclp)- Engineering
Merchandise Planner - Men's Athletic Apparel
Business Development Executive (Healthcare Accounts) - AUS
Python Developer - Pittsburgh, PA
Title: Python Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Must have 7+ years relevant experience developing software in multiple versions of Python
- Must have a strong working knowledge of tools and libraries available for the Linux operating system
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new API integrations to create end to end workflows for print/mail operations
- Develop high performance and reusable software
- Use defined software life-cycle methodologies
- Proven analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills in the face of difficult situations
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Gowri.Sankar@two95intl.com and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Sr Manager,Mfg & Mfg Proc Mgmt
Grill Cook - PPG Paints Arena - Concessions
Food Service Lead Worker - PPG Paints Arena - Concessions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!