Pittsburgh Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
LPN - 7Pm-7Am (Full Time)
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc is one the largest behavioral healthcare provided in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. For 20 years we have provided exceptional and personalized care to those suffering from drug and/or alcohol dependencies. We have been awarded the highest level of accreditation by CARF international for its drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs along with other multiple awards.
Pyramid Healthcare is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our compassionate and motivated team to work towards combating the number one health problem in Pennsylvania. If you are looking for a position to grow professionally and be a part of a team assisting to create a better quality of life for the clients that we serve, this position is right for you.
Deliverable/Principal Results Expected:
- Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and procedures, positive and offers constructive feedback and direction to students/interns on the unit,
- Seeks out supervision and direction from physician, completion of nursing assessments-under the direction of the RN, transfers, discharges, treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation, medication administration, vitals, knowledge of detox protocols, assisting medical doctor as needed, provide medical lectures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program director promptly, ensure room assignments are appropriate to clients’ needs, attend and actively participate in departmental staff meetings.
- Team builder, ability to drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, multitasker, decisive, excellent problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills, teacher, cooperative within the team framework
- Other duties as assigned. Pyramid CORE Values:We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.EOE
Current LPN license in state of practice.
We offer a competitive pay, great benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, generous PTO, 401K retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement and much more! To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare and our specific locations, please visit us on the web at: https://www.pyramidhealthcarepa.com
Client Support Representative, Associate
Mobile Sales Consultant
Full-Time Engagement Coordinator Homegoods Mccandless Crossing
Chef De Cuisine
Front Desk Supervisor
Core Java, Core Java-Lead
Retail Store Associate - Seasonal
Communications Lead Sr
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!