Placentia Job Description Sample
Lighting Retrofit Foreman
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Lighting Retrofit Foreman to join the Placentia, CA team.
As a Lighting Retrofit Foreman you will be responsible for managing lighting retrofit crews, completing daily paperwork, managing crew safety, and working with customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service, have a vast knowledge lighting retrofit strategies, and be able to manage a crew. Additionally, there is a hiring bonus for bringing a complete crew.
A Lighting Retrofit Foreman will:
- Manage lighting retrofit crews.
- Submit daily paperwork showing completed work and other information.
- Worth with Project Manager to coordinate access.
- Monitor crew's compliance with FSG safety policies.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems and equipment.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures using testing devices to such as: ohmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures. Perform physically demanding tasks while conveying knowledge of basic/specialized tools and equipment throughout service job/work order process.
- Must understand and conform to Government/Local regulations and ordinances as well as any/all required Safety Guidelines.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Hours: Mon – Friday 7:00-5:00; plus every other Saturday 8:00 – 1:30
Status: Full Time / Salary / Exempt
Reports To: President and VP of Operations
Plans, schedules, and manages several manufacturing processes. Ensures manufacturing performance,
flow of materials, volume and quality goals are met.
Ideal Candidate -
Can manage production run requirements, department goals and subordinate staff in their day-to-day performance.
- 7-10 years of increasingly responsible supervisory/management experience in manufacturing
- Substantial knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Kanban / Kaizen
- Strong mechanical aptitude is desirable, preferably in the automotive industry
- Understanding of basic engineering principles and fabrication
- Familiar with CNC machine shop operations: programming and set-up
- Able to plan manufacturing production schedules in accordance with production timeline
- Experience with raw material and equipment logistics
- Strong commitment to quality, safety and production goals.
- Able to embrace change and participate in continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- High degree of initiative and motivation to help lead and develop teams and manage diverse work groups
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work every other Saturday
- Directs manufacturing processes, programs and production scheduling
- Prioritizes and sets departmental goals to meet manufacturing/production requirements and shipping schedules
- Manages staff and plans, coordinates and directs activities for Machine Shop, Build Dept and R&D
- Analysis and adjusts work schedules to ensure production cycles are met
- Helps enhance machine work optimization
- Solves production problems and handles quality issues
- Provides feedback to upper management regarding production schedules and department goals
- Works with manufacturing staff to ensure required documentation and production sheets are completed
- Interfaces with engineering personnel and other departments to ensure machined parts meet project objectives
- Responsible for the attendance, coaching, discipline, training and performance evaluation of manufacturing staff
- May inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects and malfunctions
- Maintains compliance with company policies
- Enforces safety regulations
- Ensures a safe, clean and organized working environment
If you are a reliable, self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic, and are comfortable using EXCEL, you may be an ideal candidate!
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance / Colonial Supplemental Insurance Plans, and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
Check us out at: www.classicperform.com
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Rehab Administrative Assistant
The Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant assists with non-patient care activities to facilitate department functioning such as (but not limited to) clerical duties, billing and scheduling on rehab optima (software program), patient transportation and housekeeping as required. Perform patient treatments for patients that are not under Medicare Part A or Medicare Part B insurance, under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical or Occupational Therapist.
The Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant contributes to the accomplishment of Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
1. Manager: Regional Mentor
2. Direct Supervisor: Registered Physical Therapist(s), Occupational Therapist, Director of Rehabilitation
3. Indirect Reporting Relationship: Director of Operations
- All responsibilities performed by the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant must be under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Assist with the provision of patient-related services under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist for those patients under the appropriate insurances.
- Assist with clerical duties, and all that it may entail..
- Assist with inventory control, including linen supply.
- Provide department/equipment clean up daily or more frequently as needed.
- Assist with the transportation of patients.
- Assists with the tracking and follow up of rehab systems in the facility, such as Medicare Part B certifications, basic chart reviews, resident tracking log, verification of treatment minutes from medical charts, falls, splint and dining rounds
- Provide required documentation in patient’s medical records when involved with provision of patient-related services.
- Reports a problem areas/equipment within each facility to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
- Comply with the State Licensing Board of California, Title 22, CMS, and California Labor Board Guidelines.
- Provide department/equipment clean up daily or more frequently as needed.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Must have valid CPR certification
- Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
- Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
To perform the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the company Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entry-level to Experienced.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment, and a billing software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to gather, analyze information timely and skillfully.
May develop to: CQI designeePhysical
These physical demands are representative to the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant Applicant job.
A. Mental Demands:
See projects through to completion.
Recommend and implement improvements to processes increasing efficiency.
Mathematical ability sufficient to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure averages.
Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in meetings and discussions.
B. Essential Physical Tasks:
Ability to bend, reaches, or assists to transfer up to 100 lbs.
Ability to stand and/or work 80% of an 8-hour shift.
Visual and hearing acuity to perform job-related functions.
C. Equipment Used:
Standard Rehabilitation Technician supplies
Skilled nursing facility setting
No unusual exposures.
Safety precautions must be taken at all times.
THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF SKILLS, EFFORTS, DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES OR WORKING CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POSITION.
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Driver
Seeking a highly motivated individual who must have extensive forklift driving experience in operating a sit down style two ton forklift.
Main Job Tasks and
Off loading inbound containers and common carriers. Checking all paperwork & bill of ladings for proper shipping information; checking for damages; storing each product in its proper warehouse locations.
Loading out-bound trucks and containers for next day deliveries including inspecting totes and pallets, inspecting & tagging product, checking for damages; placing rejected or damaged product in the warehouse morgue area.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping bays, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains quality service by following housekeeping organizational standards.
Working production area which includes; the pumping station, forklift driving, preparing and checking paperwork, making sure packaged product is clean and safely secure, labeling & marking of package product.
Safety awareness, Documentation skills, Dependability, Initiative, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Forklift certificate, Quality mindset and customer focused in everything we do.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
A good company in the city of Placentia look for a Lister. As a Lister your primary role will consist of researching and listing new items on e-commerce websites. Lister is responsible for making detailed ,accurate descriptions of items, and must have the ability to learn about new products quickly. The job will also require managing and organizing inventory and on some occasions packing orders.
- researching new items
- writing detailed and clear photos of items
- organizing testing items
- picking and packaging orders
- pass drug test
- high school diploma
- lift over 445lb
Commercial Door Installer Service Repair Technician
Very busy commercial and industrial door repair company seeks foreman with minimum 2 years experience in service, repair, and installation of rolling steel and overhead doors, entry access, glass aluminum and hollow metal doors, and dock levelers. Very competitive hourly rate w/ benefits for right individual, Day & Nite Doors.
Sales Manager Nocca
This locally owned thriving Placentia Concord business is looking for a highly organized and energetic leader to join the team as a Sales Manager. We are looking for a career minded fast learner, who thinks it’s fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver who will explore innovative ways to make our team even better and more productive.
Do you enjoy helping others and like to be busy so your day flies by? Do you enjoy working as part of and coaching a team and doing your part to get things done? Do you think helping customers and fulfilling commitments is important? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to talk to you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This opportunity will lead a showroom staff of 6 - 9 employees. The Sales Manager will recruit, develop, mentor, coach, educate, and motivate a high performing commission based sales team by ensuring a culture of selling and relationship building with trade professional members. It will be up to you to increase the productivity of each employee, and to ensure that profitability goals for the showroom are consistently achieved and exceeded.
By the end of year one
Upholding the values and principles and goals of ProSource of North Orange County, you will have built and maintained a positive relationship with all of our members with the goal of making us their primary source for flooring and cabinets.
You will have gained a vast knowledge of flooring, cabinet, and countertop knowledge by attending training, vendor events, and researching existing and new products in order to meet the needs of our Members and Clients with creative solutions.
You will have built a strong, supportive partnership with our existing sales team, directing them in their endeavors to strive to reach their sales goals and the goals of the showroom and management.
You will have learned our business model and assist us in ways to improve this process to better serve the needs of our members and our staff.
You will have developed and monitored benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of sales and prospecting activities, sales productivity, gross margin output, and levels of satisfaction of members.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an experienced and seasoned "hands-on" Sales Manager.
You are a creative idea generator with a business development and big-picture focus.
You possess excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
You have the ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team.
You recognize that long-term success is reliant on staff working together to obtain what’s best for all.
You are a creative problem solver with the ability to apply solutions to staff and customer needs.
If you have experience in the Floorcovering or Cabinet business and B2B or Commercial sales experience it is a big PLUS!
While part of this strong growing national network, each showroom is locally owned and independently operated. We are committed to providing the best products and services to our members and to do business with integrity.
Learn more about ProSource by visiting our You Tube Page for videos about who we are and testimonials from current Franchisees, Managers, and Account Managers.
Copy and paste this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProSource2200/featured
LOCATION: Placentia, CA
SHIFT: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm Monday-Friday
PAY: $ 20 plus DOE
- FAI (First Article Inspection)
- Working knowledge of (AS9102)
- Ability to read blueprints and understand GD&T
- CMM Programmer/ Operator using Calypso highly desirable
- Dimensional Inspection
- Job Shop experience
- Working knowledge of inspection equipment, including height gauges and hand tools
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office/ Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in quality control/ assurance
- Requires close hand/eye coordination, high manual dexterity.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and planning documents, and follow verbal instructions in English and prepare inspection reports.
- Must be able to use inspection and measuring tools and gauges.
Must be able to prepare inspection reports and input data to computer
We all worked with and for some of the big names in the industry and became increasingly frustrated with our experience. We collectively found that while larger companies had name recognition they did not focus on any true specialty.
In our experience, we learned that in order to truly be a successful talent partner for our clients, you needed dedicated professionals who were experts in identifying "key skill" sets in their recruiting fields.
As fate would have it, our collective paths crossed. We often spoke of our common frustrations and determined we would open our own corporation so that we could get it right!
Since opening we've been overwhelmed by the positive response. Both our clients and working colleagues are pleased to have an organization that finally understands their needs!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!