Placentia Job Description Sample
Med Tech/Med Aide
Crescendo Senior Living is currently hiring for a Med Tech/Med Aide!
As a Med Tech, the primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents following company regulatory guidelines. Other tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid Medication Aide/Technician Certification
- Must be certified by Pennsylvania Department of Health and Human Services
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully complete training as required by Meridian in accordance with state regulations
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working with medications and the elderly population
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The most important people in our world are the valued residents who depend upon us for their home. Whether it's offering assistance with Activities of Daily Living or simply holding the hand of someone who suffers from Alzheimer's, our world revolves around making life better for each member of our communities.
Meridian Senior Living provides outstanding care and services for you or your loved one in a comfortable, home-like setting at communities across the United States. We provide the resources, experience and individual attention to help make aging-related decisions easier. Making life better for you or your loved one -- Meridian Senior Living.
Sales / Customer Service - Auto Part Sales/Classic Car Industry
SALES - Auto Parts / eBay Sales (Classic Car & Truck Industry)
Classic Performance Products, Inc., a leader in Steering, Brakes and Suspension parts for the classic car and truck market has immediate sales openings for well qualified parts professionals.
We are seeking energetic, customer service oriented professionals with a drive to succeed.
CPP offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for challenging work in a team oriented environment.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance, and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
We have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and our people.
If you have worked in parts sales for a wholesale, retail or dealership operation and are seeking a long term career -
Come Join Our Team!
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please forward your RESUME (in Word format) for consideration.
- Requires a working knowledge of automotive systems, replacement parts sales and the needs of classic car owners
- Industry specific knowledge of steering, brake and suspension components
- Comfortable with phone, email and retail, over the counter, customer interaction
- Friendly and professional demeanor; positive Can-Do attitude;
- Reliable with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Able to multi-task, follow-through and stay customer focused
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision and adapt positively to a changing environment
- Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide the best possible customer service experience
- Proficient using MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook; Internet, eBayand other on-line resources
- Strong and accurate data entry/order entry skills
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus
- Must be able to work every other Saturday 8:00 am - 1:30 pm.
- Responsible for assisting customers via telephone and/or email in parts lookup and ordering
- Answers heavy call volume of technical calls
- Handles returns processing and other sales, technical and customer service functions
- Provides outstanding customer service while achieving sales objectives
- Follows-up with customers and returns email and voice mails promptly
- Builds business by calling on, building rapport and selling to new and existing customers
- Helps introduce new product lines to build sales
If you are a reliable, self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic, you may be an ideal candidate.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Part Time Online Teacher For Children
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Lighting Retrofit Foreman
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Lighting Retrofit Foreman to join the Placentia, CA team.
As a Lighting Retrofit Foreman you will be responsible for managing lighting retrofit crews, completing daily paperwork, managing crew safety, and working with customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service, have a vast knowledge lighting retrofit strategies, and be able to manage a crew. Additionally, there is a hiring bonus for bringing a complete crew.
A Lighting Retrofit Foreman will:
- Manage lighting retrofit crews.
- Submit daily paperwork showing completed work and other information.
- Worth with Project Manager to coordinate access.
- Monitor crew's compliance with FSG safety policies.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems and equipment.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures using testing devices to such as: ohmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures. Perform physically demanding tasks while conveying knowledge of basic/specialized tools and equipment throughout service job/work order process.
- Must understand and conform to Government/Local regulations and ordinances as well as any/all required Safety Guidelines.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
CDL Class A Driver With Tanker & Hazmat.
Leo 714-547-4123 extension #110
Class A truck driver wanted with 1 year or more current class A experience.
Clean DMV record
Rehab Administrative Assistant
The Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant assists with non-patient care activities to facilitate department functioning such as (but not limited to) clerical duties, billing and scheduling on rehab optima (software program), patient transportation and housekeeping as required. Perform patient treatments for patients that are not under Medicare Part A or Medicare Part B insurance, under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical or Occupational Therapist.
The Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant contributes to the accomplishment of Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant practices and objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
1. Manager: Regional Mentor
2. Direct Supervisor: Registered Physical Therapist(s), Occupational Therapist, Director of Rehabilitation
3. Indirect Reporting Relationship: Director of Operations
- All responsibilities performed by the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant must be under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Assist with the provision of patient-related services under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist for those patients under the appropriate insurances.
- Assist with clerical duties, and all that it may entail..
- Assist with inventory control, including linen supply.
- Provide department/equipment clean up daily or more frequently as needed.
- Assist with the transportation of patients.
- Assists with the tracking and follow up of rehab systems in the facility, such as Medicare Part B certifications, basic chart reviews, resident tracking log, verification of treatment minutes from medical charts, falls, splint and dining rounds
- Provide required documentation in patient’s medical records when involved with provision of patient-related services.
- Reports a problem areas/equipment within each facility to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
- Comply with the State Licensing Board of California, Title 22, CMS, and California Labor Board Guidelines.
- Provide department/equipment clean up daily or more frequently as needed.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Must have valid CPR certification
- Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
- Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
To perform the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the company Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entry-level to Experienced.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment, and a billing software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to gather, analyze information timely and skillfully.
May develop to: CQI designeePhysical
These physical demands are representative to the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant Applicant job.
A. Mental Demands:
See projects through to completion.
Recommend and implement improvements to processes increasing efficiency.
Mathematical ability sufficient to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure averages.
Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in meetings and discussions.
B. Essential Physical Tasks:
Ability to bend, reaches, or assists to transfer up to 100 lbs.
Ability to stand and/or work 80% of an 8-hour shift.
Visual and hearing acuity to perform job-related functions.
C. Equipment Used:
Standard Rehabilitation Technician supplies
Skilled nursing facility setting
No unusual exposures.
Safety precautions must be taken at all times.
THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF SKILLS, EFFORTS, DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES OR WORKING CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POSITION.
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Trainee - Learn - Commercial Door Install, Service, & Repair
Busy commercial and industrial door repair company seeks trainee with good mechanical aptitude to learn repair and installation of rolling steel and overhead doors, glass aluminum and hollow metal doors, and dock levelers. Must not be afraid of heights and have a good driving record. Competitive hourly rate w/ benefits for right individual, Day & Nite Doors, 909-861-2144 or 800-698-7202.
What's your ambition?
- To be a part of something that's redefining an industry?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- To work in a fun environment with a great team that's really headed places?
We share your drive.
At Car Trackers we are a fast growing company. We are a car buying service that caters to the customer, we consider our selves as a Car Buying Concierge Service. We service all of California and send Appraiser's out on the field to purchase vehicles, we meet customers at their home, work, or bank. We handle everything from paperwork to the free pick up of the vehicle.
Multiple Sales positions available!
-Phone Reps/Appointment Setters
- Incoming/Outgoing Calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Vehicle Appraisals
Visit us on the web @ www.TheCarTrackers.com
Social Media Links:
$2,500.00 to $6,000.00 /month
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!