Placerville Job Description Sample
CPA Or Enrolled Agent
CPA or Enrolled agent with 2-5 years experience wanted for work in a small CPA firm. Work will be primarily accounting and tax services.
Furniture Sales Lead (Furniture Manager)
Furniture Sales Lead (Furniture Manager)
Primarily responsible for leading the furniture team and for driving furniture sales. Accountable for the furniture department’s overall performance, including furniture merchandising, presentation, and recovery standards, as well as for furniture sales metrics. Works in partnership with other store leaders to drive store performance.
1. Responsible for the leadership and operational performance of the furniture department, including furniture sales and related processes, furniture salesperson training, customer service, and merchandising and presentation standards.
2. Provides clear work direction and coaching to furniture sales team members regarding all aspects of the sales process, including merchandising, new product information, competing product comparisons, cashiering, lease to purchase, price holds, and display assembly.
3. Assists customers with product information, selection, and purchase.
4. Manages the price hold process, including weekly audits.
5. Maintains furniture department inventory, including cycle counts, in an effort to maximize sales and inventory turn.
6. Ensures third party delivery program is marketed to customers and understood by associates.
7. Identifies furniture display needs in sufficient time to allow displays to be built and merchandising standards to be achieved.
8. Develops plans for furniture department coverage during special events.
9. Strives to continually improve the furniture department’s sales and ensures merchandising and presentation standards, signage, recovery, and cleanliness are maintained.
1. High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required. Must be 18 years of age.
2. Minimum one year retail sales experience preferred.
3. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off of store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual basis required.
4. Availability to work a variable schedule of at least 35 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays required.
5. Demonstrated furniture merchandising and sales skills preferred.
6. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
7. Basic English literacy, math, and PC skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Big Lots associates are part of a team dedicated to our mission of delivering Surprises in Every Aisle, Every Day! We hire people who will flourish in our fun and fast-paced environment. Our associates are encouraged to try new ideas, make decisions, and take on greater responsibilities. Their energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to our customers are the major factors in our incredible growth.
Looking for your next BIG opportunity?
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Home Daily!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Medical Director / Physician - El Dorado County
Correctional Medical Group Companies has been providing comprehensive medical services to Adult and Juvenile County Correctional Facilities for more than 30 years. CMGC is dedicated to providing responsive, innovative, high quality and cost-effective medical, mental health, and dental services to counties in California, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Arkansas , Oregon and North Carolina.
Since 1984, we have lived by a simple code: Always Do the Right Thing!
• Providing Part Time onsite coverage ( 10 hours per week)
• On call coverage and support
• Provision of medical care to the inmate population
• Overseeing the care and treatment performed by PA's and FNP's
• Consulting with PA, FNP, and RNs on all conditions falling outside standardized procedure parameters
• Working closely with the Medical Director and Program Manager to facilitate the delivery of care to the incarcerated patient population.
• Participating in Quality Assurance and Administrative meetings
Are We a Match?
• Graduated from an accredited school of medicine
• Completion of residency program
• Licensed to practice medicine in California with no license restrictions
• Current, valid DEA certificate
• Must obtain and maintain a security clearance throughout the course of employment
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine is preferred
Apply today to learn more about joining the California Forensic Medical Team!
MANY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WORKING IN A JAIL COULD BE THE ULTIMATE JOB FOR A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, but at CMGC our staff turnover rate is amazingly under 10%, and literally hundreds of team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years. Why? Because we train well, pay well, and treat our team like family.
Maybe it's helping a population in need, the challenge, our compassionate culture, or our guiding principle to Always Do the Right Thing!, but whatever the reason, if you're looking to help people and join a family instead of a company, we have over 33 years of hiring and keeping the best people, and WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Outside Sales Rep Contractor
Empire Today, LLC is an award winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand carpet, flooring and window treatments. Our unique shop-at-home approach gives Sales Contractors the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
As a company we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Contractors with an entrepreneurial drive! With average annual earnings at $50-$70K nationwide and top performers making over $100k, our independent Sales Contractors experience high rewards for strong performances.
Here’s why Outside Sales Contractors (In-Home Sales) are eager to work with us:
- Receive compensation while you learn the business.
- Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
- 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential.
- High performance culture.
- Higher commissions for hunters bringing in self-generated leads and cross-selling.
- The support of Empire Today’s strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
- As an independent contractor, you decide how much you want to work.
As an Outside Sales Contractor (In Home Sales) , you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer service.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused individuals, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires. Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each appointment and offer exciting opportunities for our Sales Contractors to transform a client’s homes and run their own personal business with the support of one of the strongest brands in home improvement, Empire Today.
Additional qualities of successful Outside Sales Contractors include:
- Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must be ambitious and results oriented
- Ability to network and self-generate a min. of 2 sales per month
- All Sales Contractors are independent contractors and are responsible for incorporating for themselves within 30 days if not already incorporated
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required
New Car Dealership Service Advisor
Thompsons Buick GMC in Placerville is seeking Service Advisors with dealership experience.
Beautiful newly remodeled in GM New image Dealership
Excellent pay plan with benefits
Dealership experience & knowledge of ADP a plus
Service Department busy year round department, no slow seasons
Enjoy working in the beautiful gold country.
We have been in Placerville for over 20years and were here to stay.
Thompsons Buick Pontiac GMC
55 Placerville Drive
Placerville CA 95667
Client Purchasing Manager (Real Estate)
The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.Job Responsibilities
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.Industry
Delivery Driver Class B
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations. Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor. Validate directions. Unload or assist in unloading material as required. Ensure that material is properly secured and within weight limits. Ensure delivery of ticket with material and obtain customer signature. Collect payment as necessary on COD tickets. Communicate with your supervisor throughout the day. Pick up customer returns and validate that product matches request for credit. Pick up local-pickup purchase orders. Secure and return packing list(s). Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site. Verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket. Print name next to signature if necessary. Review delivered orders with the supervisor for completion, accuracy, and format. Return all delivery ticket copies to warehouse, and verify that none are missing. Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards and regulations. Fuel the truck as necessary. Report any vehicle problems, moving violations, accidents and defects to the supervisor Compliance with company uniform policy. Assist in warehouse as necessary. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service. Abide by all polices, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures. Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company. Work overtime as needed. Any Heavy Straight Vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating greater than 26,001 pounds is classified in Group B, as well as any vehicle towing another vehicle not in excess of 10,000 pounds.
Driver will be driving an Isuzu flatbed truck 22 ft long. It does not require a class B license according to California but ALL temp drivers are required to have a Class B License that we bring on board Permanently . Position will involve both driving and warehouse work. This is not a driving position only. Thank you...
Applications are taken daily Monday- Friday . 9 am- 2 pm.
FULL TIME GLAZIER WANTED
Commercial and residential work experienced preferred
Looking for a person who wants to work full time in a long term employment position , is good with customers and works well with other employees
Job responsibilities: installation of Windows, showers, mirrors, storefront etc
Insurance/ vacation/ sick pay available
We are a smaller shop established in 1977 with a very busy schedule
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!