Plano Job Description Sample
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our employees. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. . That’s probably why turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
Reap the Rewards
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Spectrum Outside Sales Representative
Employer is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and Voice Company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and products. Employer is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Employer’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Employer. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
At Employer, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Residential Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a steady salary.
The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Employer provides.
Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing.
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
Reimbursement for travel related expenses
Free and discounted Employer cable services
Career advancement opportunities
An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
• Motivation to sell door to door in residential areas
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with prospective customers
Job Code : TWCSDT250 Direct Sales Rep Exempt
Maintenance And Repair: Become A Satellite TV Technician/Installer
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Operating Room Nurse
Full time Operating Room Registered Nurse to help meet the growing needs of our patients.
Skills for this job:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Current TX or Compact RN License
- Current AHA BLS
- Two years recent OR Circulator RN experience required
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Picu RN - Picu Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
MedPro is hiring RNs for immediate and future 13-week travel contracts in your area and across the US. Specialties include ER, ICU, TELE, OR, MED SURG, LABOR and DELIVERY and more!
MedPro is a company run by nurses, for nurses. As part of the MedPro team, you will enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits including health, life and disability insurance; matching 401(k); company-paid accommodations; travel reimbursement and more. In addition, all MedPro nurses will automatically become a part of the MedPro Experience personalized employee experience program that embraces and celebrates travel professionals!
Associated topics: coronary, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgical, transitional, unit
Home Srvs Project Specialist - Central Plano
POSITION PURPOSE The Home Services Project Specialist (HSPS) is responsible for the sales and marketing of the specific Home Services Install programs within Home Depot stores they are assigned to work. They are to work closely with their Sales Consultant and Sales Managers to generate quality leads for and drive awareness of the programs in store.
The HS Project Specialist will also attend store events, home shows, and other lead events when scheduled. This is a part-time entry position requiring an outgoing personality to build strong relationships and excellent customer service skills, and the first step to a career path in sales, retail and or marketing with Home Depot. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES 75% - Meets or exceeds established productivity goals by generating quality leads for each Home Services install program assigned.
Approaches customers within the store, introducing them to Home Services programs, and pre-qualifying the customer and scheduling a free in home consultation. Provides accurate product information to the customer. 10% - Work with Home Depot store associates and management to maintain a positive working relationship. 5% - Set-up and break down a store display in locations that allow it and help maintain the selling center with needed brochures and materials. Ensure the program displays are clean and literature are in stock for customers. 5% - Attend store events and home shows to promote Home Services business to attendees. 5% - Other job duties as assigned by manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE This position reports to Branch Marketing Manager or Sales Manager This position has no Direct Reports ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 year Physical
Must continuously stand or walk. Could require lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
Knowledge or experience in the home improvement, retail or telemarketing field.
Ability to travel to various locations based upon business needs is preferred by not required. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Strong customer service skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills with flexibility of style to reach multiple audiences.
Excellent relationship building skills.
Good presentation and selling skills.
Ability to initiate conversations with customers and accept possible rejection.
Customer Service Specialist - Plano TX
Growing Company in Plano, TX looking for Great Team members. We have an immediate openings for a Full-time Customer Service Specialist's!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member s/guest s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Associated topics: acupuncture, licensed massage, massage, massage therapist, masseur, medical, professional, reiki, sports massage, therapist
Full-Time Ultrasound Technologist
Work Schedule: Tuesday from 10:30am-11:00pm and Wednesday & Thursday from 6:30pm-7:00am
Location: Medical City Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with advanced health care. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of health care services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in health care across the region.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals.
They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
Performs and assists with high quality diagnostic, neuro and vascular ultrasound procedures, focusing on patient care and education. Supports and helps achieve departmental goals. Effectively participates and promotes Star Service skills to include service recovery.
Ultrasound Technologist Position
Provide high quality ultrasound procedures
Maintain appropriate records
Deliver customer focused care utilizing the Star Service Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
Educate patients and families
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!