Plant City Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
testing be able by this Usage telling BACH_a33d1a attitudes
Foreman And Crew Underground Utilities
We are a underground utility company seeking experienced:
We specialize in water,sewer and storm. We are a drug free company. Must be able to pass drug test. Benefits offered after 90 days. Life,Dental and Medical insurance. Aflac and Allstate Benefits.
Evaluates and develops specific treatment programs for individual patients/residents based on their needs and in accordance with the principles and practices of physical therapy. Responsible for providing the appropriate level of clinical direction for Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehabilitation Technicians, Massage Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Fitness Specialists, Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant students and volunteers.
Team members with temporary permits must work under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist that has been licensed for a minimum of six months. A supervising licensed Physical Therapist may only supervise one permittee at any given time.
Experienced Team Truck Owner Operator - Cdl-A Drivers
CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer Higher Miles & Pay
HazMat no longer required!
Owner Operator Teams can average up to 7,000 miles/week!
If your driving team is ready for steady freight and higher weekly mile averages, join UPS Freight today. Our owner operator team truck driving opportunities offer higher earnings with high weekly miles, great home time and other five-star rewards to help professional CDL team businesses like yours achieve success!
Enjoy deliveries that are primarily terminal-to-terminal, 100% no touch freight, quick pay turnaround with no hidden fees and more:
Competitive earning rates starting at $1.05/mile
5,000 - 7,000 average weekly miles
Practical pay on all miles
Paid fuel surcharge
Plates & permits provided at no charge
Safety & recruiting bonuses
Fuel & tire discounts
PAID fuel & road taxes
Great rates on insurance
PrePass Plus for paid tolls & scales
No NYC driving
90% drop & hook
No trailer fees
Cargo & liability insurance
Pet & rider programs
Earn more as you grow with UPS!
Starting rate: $1.05/mile
After 12 months: $1.06/mile
After 18 months: $1.065/mile
After 24 months: $1.07/mile
When you run with an industry leader like UPS Freight, your team enterprise is backed by dependable freight and incomparable support. If your team is interested in being part of one of the fastest growing truckload carriers, call our recruiters today to learn more about our truck driving opportunities! BACH_a33d1a pay months Safety hook Fuel
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Training Provided
We are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. • Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in fall computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
RN Registered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health
PEN is hiring LSWs and RNs to join the exciting field of Home Health as Care Managers.
Our Care managers are empowered to use their skills and experience. You'll work with our supervisory team to ensure our members not only receive an excellent quality of care, but are also inspired to take a more active role in their own health care.
Care Manager Requirements
-Credentialed as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) with at least one year of post graduate relevant care/case management experience (Licensure for both baccalaureate and master's level social workers will be determined by state guidelines.).
-BA or MA level social workers who are not licensed will be considered on a case by case basis by our client, but must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant care/case management experience.
-LPN or LVN must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant care/case management experience.
-Certified Care/Case Manager (CCM) with at least 2 years of relevant care/case management experience will also be considered on a case by case basis by our client
-Other related disciplines such as Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Professional Counselors, Professionals with a BA or MA in Gerontology, Professionals with a BA or MA in Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health Counseling and Human Services and Counseling will be considered based on their level of relevant experience on a case by case basis by our client.
-Required, preferred experience will include Complex Care Management/Case Management/Managed Care experience, community based, and/or in-home visit experience.
-Experience working with geriatric, chronically ill, and/or functionally challenged populations is desirable.
-Desirable attributes of successful candidates include confidence, autonomous, self-starter, problem solver, solution-driven, prepared, organized, detail oriented, high standards of excellence, well educated, compassionate, objective, non-judgmental, resourceful, kind, caring, team player, team builder, open minded, sense of humor, intuitive, dedicated, creative, responsive, proactive, business savvy, strong communicator, understands family dynamics, and consummate professional.
-Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to a working automobile for home visits to member is required.- CM Information Sheet- Professional JPEG Photo- Professional Liability Insurance- Current Resume- Copy of Current RN or LSW License- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Social Work (for unlicensed employee)- Copy of Geriatric Care Manager or Certified Care Manager Certificate- Attestation Letter for Monthly Background Check, Initial Drug Screen, and TB Assessment- Qualification Assessment (if applicable) Technology
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications and software programs.- Electronic medical records experience desirable.- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.- Excellent keyboard and web navigation skills.- Continual access to a secure computer for data entry.- High speed internet connectivity (DSL or cable modem; Recommended speed is 10Mx1M for optimal performance).
- Establish a collaborative relationship with members to manage their overall physical, environmental, and psychosocial health.- Provide "best-in-class" comprehensive care management and assist our clients members - maintain their wellbeing in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes.- Identify health risks, gaps in medical care, and prevent and avoid unnecessary ER visits and hospitalizations.- Help members obtain medications as needed and understand medication procedures.- Teach members to understand and implement self-care requirements while developing an individualized interdisciplinary care plan.- Ability to access helpful resources, including a support network, as needed.- Access PCP care and follow- up as required.- Educate members on and identify the benefits of preventative health care, especially maintaining regular doctor appointments.HEDIS- Collaborate with other members of the "care team" and comply with all employee trainings as assigned.- Maintain HIPPA compliance.
Position Duties:- Conduct in home visits according to members program as listed by our client - (4x'smonthly- 2x'smonthly- 1x visits- Telephonic call)- Conduct hospital/facility visits when authorized by our client- Facilitate conference calls between member, physician(s), and/or other members of the "care plan" team as needed.- Medication reconciliation for member with our clients pharmacist team.- Assess members' environment, functional, psycho-social status, and financial well-being.- Identify and develop action plans to empower members to remain and thrive at home.- Connect members and their families with approved resources, services, and professional intervention with our client and in their community to address medical, legal, housing, insurance, and financial issues.- Provide coaching and educational materials to member and their family/caregivers.- Complete required paperwork and documentation within all required timeframes- Collaborate with other clients associates, across disciplines, and participate on interdisciplinary rounds.- Maintain professional care management responsibilities by setting appropriate boundaries, complying with CM Network expectations and productivity standards, and seeking managerial consults as needed.- Apply strategic and analytic thinking to address gaps in care.
Pediatrician - Outpatient Position Near Tampa, FL Cph# Job-
- 4 day work week
- Join 5 Pediatricians
- 100% outpatient
- No C-Section or Delivery coverage
- No weekend clinic hours
- No Admits
- Full Benefits
- Small-town living close to beaches and major tourist attractions
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for maintenance repairs on lettershop Machines and printing machines.
-Performing maintenance and repairs on conveyors, motors, and other machinery
-Preventative maintenance when needed
-Disassemble Machinery or Equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
-2-5 years of mechanical maintenance experience
-Experience working on printing press machines is preferred
-Must have own tools
-Ability to read blueprints
-Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
Cavalier Construction is looking for Licensed and Insured Sub-Contractors to join our team
We have work available in the following areas:
- Hernando County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Hillsborough County
- Polk County
- Manatee County
- Sarasota County
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
- Use trowels to spread spackle.
- Press paper tape into compound.
- Smooth away excess material.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound.
- Sand areas after each coast.
- Must be licensed and insured
- Must have previous Drywall experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!