Platte City Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
CDL A Owner Operators Needed!
ATTENTION CDL-A OWNER OPERATORS - HOGAN IS HIRING!!
Call today: 866-389
Hogan is looking for CDL-A Owner Operators for a dedicated account in YOUR AREA!
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional Owner Operators:
- $1.15 Per Mile PLUS Fuel Surcharge!
- Home Weekly
- Steady, Year-round Freight
- No Touch Freight
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Plates, Tolls, and Permits
- No trailer rent
- No up front money
- FREE Qualcomm installation
- Fuel network program, tire discount program, on the road repairs, and MUCH more!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 year of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean verifiable MVR
With our extensive terminal set-up and enormous freight options, our Owner Operators can always count on us to give them all the profit and support they need to run their business. We treat Owner Operators as we do our own. Call us for more details to get started.
Give us a call today: 866-389
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Traveling Air Filter Technician
Looking for a career with competitive wages and benefits, with a national company that sees you as its most important asset? National Filter Service (NFS) is looking for an Air Filter Service Technician who will change rooftop filters in commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
• Multi Day/Night Travel (Vehicle and lodging allowance included)
• 32' Extension Ladder Roof Access
• Removing and Replacing Filters in Rooftop HVAC Units
• Basic, Smart Phone Based Work Processes
• Following Safety Standards
• Professional Communication, Verbally and Electronically
• Related Experience (Handyman, Facilities, HVAC, Construction etc.)
• Comfort with Heights
• Pass Criminal Background Check
• Valid Driver's License
o 3 Yr. History
o No DUI
o No Suspensions
• Ability to Lift 50lbs.
• Possess a Smart Phone
Is this you??
• Good at Time Management
• Pace Oriented
• Enjoys Travel
• Enjoys Working Outdoors, Year Around
Then apply now, at http://clientaccess.nationalfilterservice.com/apply/
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Platte City,Mo)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Regional Flatbed Drivers Needed (Platte City,Mo)
PAUL TRANSPORTATION IS AN INDUSTRY LEADING FLATBED CARRIER OUT OF TULSA, OK. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FLEET THAT IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THEIR DRIVERS WITH THE BEST PAY, HOME TIME, AND EQUIPMENT IN THE INDUSTRY.
ON PAUL TRANSPORTATIONS REGIONAL DIVISION YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET HOME ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND AND AVEREAGE 2000+ MILES A WEEK! SO COME JOIN THE FAMILY AND EXPERIENCE THE PAUL DIFFERENCE!
THE PAUL DIFFERENCE IS:
TOP INDUSTRY PAY .40-.43 CPM ( Pending Experience and drivers can earn .03 CPM on oversized loads)
$1000.00 ORIENTATION PAY!
TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT
INDUSTRY LEADING HOME TIME (Almost EVERY weekend!)
TARP PAY ($25-$50)
FULL MEDICAL BENEFITS, INCLUDING DENTAL, LIFE, & VISION
401K WITH COMPANY MATCH
PET AND RIDER FRIENDLY
CHRISTMAS BONUS (.01 CPM for every mile ran at Paul from Nov 1st of the previous year till Oct. 31st of this year) OUR AVG DRIVERS HAVE EARNED $915.00 WITH A MONTH AND A HALF TO GO!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driving team, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck
CDL A Company Drivers - Teams
No-Touch Freight; Team Company Driver Jobs
Earn $60-$80k per year Distributing FedEx Ground
From .56 to .60 CPM to start
Our drivers earn an average of $1,300+ gross weekly; $60 - $80k per year
Brand new trucks
100% drop and hook: No loading or unloading freight
Weekly home time (usually weekends)
Health and dental insurance (available after 60 days)
Additional bonuses available
Class A CDL
1 year OTR experience
Must pass background check
Current DOT medical card
Student drivers can be accepted if graduated from a FedEx approved schools
Level III Diesel Mechanic
Riverside Transport Seeking Diesel TechHiring Level II Through Level IV Diesel Mechanics
Diesel Tech Benefits
- Competitive pay with $2-$4 shift differentials (depending on level and shift)
- Kansas City Diesel Techs
- 4/10 A & B work week (Sunday-Wednesday & Wednesday-Saturday)
- Owensboro Diesel Techs
- M-F day/night
- Full benefits package
- Health & Dental
- 401(k) with company match
Diesel Mechanic Requirements
- Level II through Level IV diesel mechanics
About Riverside Transport Inc.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators, 20 Trailers, and a philosophy that still holds true today. "Our vision is to be the top performer in all that we do." We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors, so that we can be the company that everyone looks up to. Our 20+ year history is proof that we are here to stay and can provide a stable partnership for our employees and customers. Today Riverside Transport operates over 1500 pieces of equipment and employs close to 500 people.
Caregiver And CNA Positions Open
Right at Home is an in-home care agency that focuses on keeping families at home with their loved ones for as long as possible.
We are now hiring for all positions.
We strive to match you with the perfect client based on your availability and skill level.
The Benefits of working for Right at Home:
- Set your own schedule
- Work with the clients one-on-one in their homes
- Great way to gain experience with person-focused care
- Great way for healthcare professionals to gain experience
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Have a passion for helping others
- Pass drug test
- Pass background check
- Provide car insurance, your own vehicle and valid drivers license
If you meet all of these requirements we are ready to meet you!
OPPORTUNITY FOR LANDSCAPE/LABORER/MOWER
Horticultural Impressions, a successful small business that is a full service landscaping company is seeking applicants for the position of Landscape/Laborer/Mower. We are looking for a self-motivated, customer focused and results oriented individual who is comfortable taking daily instruction, able to work with powered equipment and perform manual landscape duties as assigned. Candidates with previous hardscape/landscape experience is preferred, snowplowing, DOT inspection experience and bi-lingual is a plus (English and Spanish)
If you are an independently driven, detail oriented individual who enjoys being part of a small business that cares about our clients, we encourage you to apply!
Mow and edge lawns
Prune and trim trees, shrubs and hedges using shears, pruners and chainsaws
Gather and remove liter
Rake, mulch and compost leaves
Follow landscaping plans to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, plant flowers and foliage
Maintain irrigation systems
Clean and maintain power equipment
1-3 years landscaping experience
Operate turf care equipment
Basic Mechanical skills
Valid US driver's license
Obtain Missouri or Kansas pesticide license within 1 year of hire.
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Full-time 40 hours per week during growing season and 20-25 hours per week during off-season.
Some winter seasonal overnight hours
Hourly dependent upon qualifications between $11.00 and $13.00
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Platte Cit
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (844) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr driving, over the road company, regional driving route, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!