Playa Del Rey Job Description Sample
General Liability & Auto Claims Associate
Security Officer Needed For Loyola Marymount University
Executive Project Manager
VP "Electrical Contractor"Los Angeles, CA · Construction/Facilities
- Manage group and bring in electrical construction work. Manage work through to a successful and profitable completion.
- Work with group to continually display the technical, human and conceptual skills required to be a successful Project Manager.
- Ensure that all Client's projects and contractual commitments are met and performed professionally.
- Manage the Client's resources which include support personnel, materials, and the associated paperwork requirements.
- Ensure that all Client processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that Client has a successful project and a satisfied customer.
- College degree in related field preferred although not required.
- 5-10 years of project management at 2 million dollar plus annually.
- Professional written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Project software.
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses etc.
- Design/build, pricing and equipment productivity, derivation of labor rates, take off from plans and specs.
Housekeeper - Attendant (Full-Time)
Part-Time Seasonal Campus Associate
Part-Time Seasonal Campus Associate
Pet Hotel: Customer Service + Kennel Attendant
Check us out at www.kennelclublax.com!
What we're about:
Kennel Club LAX is a Convenient Pet Hotel Established in 1983. We are a luxury dog boarding & daycare facility. Cats, Rabbits, Pocket Pets, and exotics welcome too. We offer 24/7/365 industry leading care to dogs in our communities. Our facilities offer everything from Daycare, Overnight Boarding (in our fabulous Cottages and Bark Ave Suites!), Dog Training and Grooming! Since we are conveniently close to LAX airport we offer comfort stops (Limo service to and from airport) for Jet Setting pets. We take great pride in what we do so our new team members must be excited and prepared to work hard!
What we're looking for:
We're looking for Animal passionate people who can work hard but play hard to. While we have fun at what we do, there's no question its hard work. We are looking for dedicated, punctual people who have an attention to detail and LOVE ANIMALS! We prefer candidates to have prior experience with dogs in a shelter, dog boarding facility or veterinary hospital. You have to be okay with getting dirty. We want you to be able to roll up your sleeves and get right into it. This job isn't for someone who just wants to pet and cuddle puppies, while we get to do a lot of that, there is a lot of hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
Candidates will have strong guest service skills as well as high attention to detail. The care and safety of the animals left in our care is our number one priority. These candidates will be able to quickly adapt to an ever changing environment, remember its dogs, and be able to prioritize quickly. These candidates will have a high sense of urgency and be able to understand their role within the operations of our building. These candidates will understand that our first responsibility is to our guests (both two and four legged) and will have the sense of ethics to do what is right for them. These candidates will be able to organize their time and their work areas for maximum efficiency. These candidates report to the Manager.
Positions available, Descriptions below.
The Night Attendant is responsible for all after hour actives. Providing direct care and maintenance of kennel, feeding, evening potty breaks, medications, general husbandry of all boarding pets. Will use Company van to pick up, or drop off pets at LAX Airport or Cargo Facility. This shift is from 6pm to 6am with paid overtime, overnight. Valid drivers license with no points required.
Customer service, will answer phone calls, emails and interact directly with clients. Provides direct care of animals, and maintain a clean safe working environment. Will use Company van to pick up, or drop off pets at LAX Airport or Cargo Facility. Valid drivers license with no points required. (Includes Commission!)
Dog Bather / Stylist:
The Bather is responsible for brushing and bathing pets. Bathers must insure that each pet leaves the grooming room clean, free of mats, and fleas. The groomer also does occasional clipping and shave downs for dogs and cats. Groomers must have previous hands on working experience of at least 1 year and also be comfortable bathing all breed + sizes of dogs including cats!
Kennel Attendant/ Feeder:
Full time Pet Feeder / Kennel Attendant position currently needed. Providing direct care and maintenance of kennel, feeding, activities with pets (playtime), potty breaks, medications, general husbandry of all boarding pets. Flexibility is required- including: weekends and Holidays. We are available to our clients 24/7, 365 days a year!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Friendly outgoing manner, works well in team environment.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be friendly, and outgoing.
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to handle money accurately and honestly.
- Computer knowledge
- Must possess sound decision making skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must treat all animals with care and respect and work well with them.
- Properly handle pets, to ensure pets’ safety and handlers’ safety.
- Oversee Feeding
- Monitor Pets’ Health
- Administer medication to dogs and cats (pills, insulin or fluids)
- Must enjoy keeping pets and kennels clean.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Well groomed, organized and detail oriented.
- Constant Cleaning
- Ability to kneel, bend and lift up to 50lbs
- Bathing dogs and cats if necessary
- Must be comfortable driving company utility van to pick up pets. (This includes having a valid driver’s license with NO points)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL jobs at Kennel Club LAX require quite a bit of facility management and janitorial duties. We all clean and keep our hotel looking spotless.
If you think you might be a match, please submit your resume WITH salary history and references. Please remember, we're a hotel for dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets and exotics but we're still a hotel so strong customer service skills are required.
Please no calls, Apply here, or via our website: http://www.kennelclublax.com/about-us/careers-2/
Full Time Employee: Medical, 401k, Paid Time off Accrued Vacation
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!