Pleasant Hill Job Description Sample
Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Pacific Diversified Insurance
Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have 100 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as an Account Manager Commercial Lines with Pacific Diversified Insurance, an Acrisure Agency Partner. This position is responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous service to customers, prospective customers, producers and coworkers.
Essential Duties and
- Service Commercial Lines Select Department smaller premium accounts as assigned and aid in collections
- Collect premiums per established agency procedures.
- Prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance for new Commercial lines clients, including visits to clients with producer when requested.
- Initiate, screen and prepare endorsements request for Commercial Lines clients.
- Prepare and process cancellations when required.
- Prepare and process all requests for certificates of insurance as required.
- Review all applications, policies, and endorsements and audits for accuracy.
- Set up and prepare new account files per agency procedures.
- Invoice all premium bearing transactions.
- Notify producer of any unpaid audits and request appropriate actions be made according to agency collections procedure.
- Prepare account summaries as required.
- Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval on manuscript endorsements.
- Deliver policies, and related documents to insureds as needed.
- Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.
- Prepare expired policies for filing in dead files.
- Keep current on rates, forms, and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars, and schools offered.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Maintain all client activity in the agency automation system.
- Service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Assist Claims Department in providing coverage information.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or the recognized equivalent is required.
- College degree is preferred.
- 5 years of commercial line insurance experience is preferred.
- Must possess an active P&C License or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and the internet.
- Must be organized, efficient, detail-oriented, and able to focus on multiple priorities.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must also have the ability to effectively work with others.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to effectively work with a large variety of personalities.
- Must possess excellent listening skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Earn up to $20/hr - get paid per delivery!
No standing in line to order or pay at restaurants
See the pay, pickup location, and delivery location for each order before you accept the job!
Get paid weekly
Choose your own hours, on your own schedule
Work with a dedicated dispatch team, ready to text or email when you need them — usual response time is under a minute!
Be 18 years of age or older
Local resident who knows the city well
(If driving) Valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance and 2+ years of driving experience
Reliable and friendly!
Smartphone with data plan (iPhone with iOS 9.0+, or Android with OS 4.0+)
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
*This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Caviar Delivery Partner - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Direct Support Professional
We are seeking a Direct Support Professional to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Direct Support Professional works closely with the residents of Alegria homes, who are developmentally disabled, medically fragile, and present behavioral challenges. The DSP assists the residents in achieving and maintaining their individual health, hygiene, occupational, social, and emotional goals.
Transport residents to medical, dental, social activities, and other appointments.
Assist residents in all personal grooming such as bathing, toileting, dressing, medical, and dental needs.
Assist with coordination of residents’ health care
Provide supervision and training during community and recreational outings.
Monitor physical and emotional wellness of residents and immediately report changes in status.
Prepare meals and store food in compliance with all regulations and program outline.
Follow response procedures for all home emergencies, (medical, natural disaster, fire, and behavioral incidents).
Assist with maintenance and sanitation of home and surroundings.
Record data and maintain files regarding residents’ health, progress, and special incidents, as outlined in Title 17, Title 22, and the Alegria program design.
Daily documentation of status and changes as related to residents’ IPP, health, and behavioral programs.
Assist in maintenance of administrative records, resident files, home inventories, and weekly schedules as needed.
Advocate on behalf of the resident; uphold respectful and efficient communication with residents and all relevant parties. Understand organizations and support systems relating to resident’s life.
Attend ALL required trainings and staff meetings.
Follow directives from the Home Administrator or Lead Staff.
Prior experience providing direct care and supervision to persons with special needs.
Excellent communication skills; respectful and positive attitude toward residents, co-workers, contractors, and home visitors.
Complete required staff training and minimum of 12 hours continuing education annually.
Complete orientation and on-the-job training within first month of employment.
Work weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts as required.
Complete DSP 1 training or test for and pass DSP 1 certification within first 180 days of employment.
Complete DSP 2 training or test for and pass DSP 2 certification within first 270 days of employment.
Able to meet Title 22 requirements, including, but not limited to:
Minimum age 18
High school diploma or GED certificate
Health screen and TB clearance
Fingerprinting and clear criminal record
CPR and first aid training
Valid and current California drivers license
Clear driving record
Ability to lift 75 lbs. (to transfer individuals).
Alegria is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alegria Community Living provides support professionals for six homes in Alameda County and three homes in Contra Costa County. Most homes have a sister home located just a short distance away. Residents of both houses are encouraged to socialize and our team strives to support a sense of community not only between the two homes but for all residents living in Alegria supported homes and within our communities.
All Administrators are licensed by the State and maintain their certifications. This includes attending relevant trainings and conferences. Each home also has a full time Lead Staff who is licensed by the State as an Administrator. This ensures coverage for each home during vacation, leaves of absence, etc.
Each of the houses supports 3 or 4 residents who have private bedrooms. The homes are located in safe, residential, upscale neighborhoods. The homes were chosen for their close proximity to hospitals, community centers, recreational areas, landscaped neighborhoods, and pleasant surroundings. Ownership of the homes is provided by a separate non-profit corporation, the Housing Consortium of the East Bay (HCEB). HCEB is dedicated to maintaining permanent housing for people with developmental disabilities. These homes clearly belong to the individuals who live in them they are not Alegria Community Living properties. What this means is that these homes will not shut down or go out of business, but will remain in service for people with disabilities as long as they desire to live there.
C.N.A's, Experienced and Non-Experience Caregivers Needed
All Seasons Homecare is seeking Caregivers to join our team. No experience needed, we will train you.
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, personal hygiene, eating and transporting to doctor’s appointments
- Medication Reminders
- Maintain open communication with office staff regarding client’s medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
Must be able to
- Register with the State of California as a Home Care Aide and pass a FBI and DOJ fingerprint (we can help with this)
- Current negative TB test (we can help you get this)
- Have a passion for helping others
We look forward to working with you.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Customer Service/Sales Representative
Are you looking for a career with a market that’s growing rapidly? Do you enjoy helping people gain security in their lives? If so, then apply today! Our team is looking for a highly motivated, sales leader for a part time insurance sales position, with our reputable Allstate Agency. Room for growth and uncapped earning potential! Make up to $50,000 a year!
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Maintain knowledge of new products
To apply follow the link below:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Team Member (Barista) - Pleasant Hill
Peet's Company Overview
For 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup.
Peet's is currently seeking passionate Baristas. Our Baristas possess an unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on engaging with our customers, delivering the Peet's brand and keeping up the daily coffeebar functions.
What Does it take to be a Successful Barista?
In addition to modeling Peet's culture and values and following policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Delivers Engaging Customer Service
- Welcomes customers to store, engaging with them throughout their store experience.
- Determines customer needs by asking questions and sharing product knowledge.
- Demonstrates that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Provides consistent quality in the preparation of drinks and brewing of coffee and tea.
- Participates actively in training to learn new and promotional products. Continually works to expand product knowledge of coffee and tea.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked store.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first mentality.
- Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning more about coffee.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Enjoy working in a team-environment and building great relationships with their coworkers.
- Be able to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi-task and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Baristas Receive?
At Peet's we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That's one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Within1-3 months as a Peet's Team Member you will have the opportunity to become a certified Barista and receive a pay increase
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching (must be 18 years old to qualify)
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work 21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of work)
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement program through Oregon State Ecampus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community and serving our local communities doesn't stop at the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where they live and work, thorough holiday donation programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans are grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee better.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Full Service Restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | cashiering | assistant manager | cash handling | FOH manager | coffee | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager | kitchen manager | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | assistant general manager |assistant restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant |casual quick serve | catering | shift manager | QSR | quick serve | Espresso| coffee | barista |
Full Training - Customer Service Representatives Needed
12 Customer Service Positions Need to be Filled in our Direct Marketing Firm!
Our office recently expanded and we need more bodies to accommodate our rapid growth!
We need 12 Full Time individuals to join our team ASAP.
Customer Service Representative
- Greet customers with a smile
- Answer customer questions
- Provide brand awareness
- Create new accounts and assist with existing accounts
- Work as a team
- Positive Attitude!!
- Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- High School Diploma
- Eagerness to learn!
- Available Full Time
- Opportunity to Travel
- Weekly Pay
- Base Pay + Bonuses
- Stimulating Environment and Colleagues
- Weekly Networking Events
- Challenge Fridays
We will train you for this position, and it will be paid. This is the perfect position if you're looking to switch fields!
If the initial training goes well, you can also be promoted and groomed for management.
If you'd like to work in an upbeat, energetic, and fun environment, then send us your resume!
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world. We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and come away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do. We are conveniently located right next to the BART station to make for an easy commute!
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!