Pleasant Prairie Job Description Sample
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman
If you are a creative thinker and like a variety in your job, then R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman. This position offers the opportunity to work in several areas of the fabrication process.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently seeking an impact, team player who is a highly motivated, self starter with a passion for CNC Machining in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman Opportunities:
- Operates various measuring tools as required.
- Performs initial assessment of machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and makes adjustments as required.
- Accurately selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines.
- Performs fit review during machining process to ensure all parts/components accurately fit in assembly.
- Implements needed changes to fabricated parts and document changes.
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman
· 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
· Basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
· Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
CNC Machinist - Operator - Miyano Turret Lathe - Swiss CNC - (4)
Precision Plus is a world-class manufacturing facility located in Elkhorn, WI . We are a leader in educating the next generation on opportunities in this new landscape of high tech manufacturing jobs.
The position of Miyano Turret Lathe and/or Swiss CNC Operator is critical to ensuring the production of precision parts to specifications required by customer using machine operations such as turning, drilling, boring and threading. Ability to produce same quality over a large run (quantity and/or time period) is integral to this position.
- Read specifications to determine dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts required.
- Observe machine operation and verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and go-no-go gauges.
- May use statistical process control techniques.
- Ensure stock is ready at the beginning of shift and is stocked for the start of next shift.
- Ensure chip maintenance is performed throughout the shift and prior to shift change.
- Ensure machines are well-oiled.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ISO work instructions.
- Ensure the router, print, inspection instructions and gauging box are complete for each part run.
- Ensure inspection instructions are followed using measuring instruments and Micronite data entry.
- Ensure that parts are handled correctly according to the router.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Micronite.
- Ensure work area is clean, organized and free of debris and oil.
- Account for downtime in system with descriptive reason.
- Ensure that non-conforming parts are accounted for properly.
- Clock in to job cards accurately, ensuring that downtime is properly accounted for.
- Ensure that all tooling/scrap parts are cleared from work area at conclusion of shift.
- Examine processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Good written and oral communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Knowledge of basic shop mathematics (arithmetic, geometry, trigonometry)
- Good computer skills, with accurate typing and data entry
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Group participation skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings (blueprint reading)
- Ability to use basic and precision measuring instruments
- Ability to prioritize work according to tight time-frames
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Vision corrected to 20/20
Precision Plus operates with a focused vision:
To be the number one solution provider of machined components for our current and future partners.
To achieve that vision we build on four basic principles on innovation, respect, empowerment and integrity.
We now have 27 state of the art CNC Swiss-type machines, 8 Miyano ABX CNC Turret Lathes up to 2.5"capacity and 70 Tornos, Swiss made, cam actuated machines for very small, close tolerance work. But all this means nothing if not for the skilled craftsmen and women we work with every day. We continue to lead the industry not only in machining, but the development of the next generation of manufacturing professionals to ensure the legacy continues.
Precision Plus is blessed with a dedicated group of skilled precision manufacturing men and women with many years of experience. Our team respects and upholds Midwest values and ethics and the "Old World" craftsmanship principles that have been handed down for generations.
Our engineering team has the knowledge and expertise to see a product from concept to reality. We work closely with our customers' engineering and production teams to produce quality, cost-effective components. Our professional and knowledgeable customer service group delivers quality products on time and at a fair price.
Our management team offers a safe and clean working environment to our team and to whom we provide:
A commitment to Continuing Education
Quality Systems (ISO, 5S, CI and inspection systems)
Precision Plus is a world-class manufacturing facility which is kept at a continuous 70 degree temperature, it is well lit, smoke free and clean. We have embraced "Green" practices and recycle all our oils, metals and mineral spirits.
Synergy Homecare Hiring Caregivers And Cna's Immediately
Seeking quality caregivers to serve the following areas: Antioch, Fox Lake, Gurnee, Grayslake, Lindenhurst, Wadsworth, Waukegan, Lake Villa, Round Lake communities, and Zion.
The Caregiver performs custodial (non-medical) tasks that allow the client (usually an elderly person) to live in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment at home. Duties include personal care, light-duty homemaker services, transportation and, most importantly, cheerful companionship.
- Helps client with all personal care functions as outlined in care plan
- Assists with preparation and clean-up of healthy meals and monitors resident’s eating habits
- Helps client to and from daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry
- Provides reminders to ensure client takes medications per prescribed schedule
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Ensures that client care documentation is completed and complies with regulations and standards
- Communicates with family and office manager about client's care and condition
- Maturity, patience, and compassion
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- CPR certification and basic first aid training
- Successful completion of any state-mandated training
- Able to work flexible hours (day, night, weekend) and have a cooperative, client-centered attitude
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift up to 25 lbs, as needed
- Effective oral and written skills
- Preference given to those with previous caregiving experience
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Best-in-class caregiver training
Office location: 223 Route 21, Gurnee, IL (in Tomei Insurance building)
At SYNERGY HomeCare, our mission is "To be the most trusted name in home care by providing our clients with the highest quality of life and independence attainable."
Are you looking for a career with a Fortune 500 company? Are you looking for a career with a company that cares about their employees? Volt is looking for a Warehouse employee. No prior experience is needed, The ideal candidate must be prepared to do physically demanding work.
This position is a full-time temporary job for an unknown duration.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Cdl-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver
If you re an owner operator who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driver opportunities may be for you!
This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking so you can be sure you ll always earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
Owner Operator Advantages:
Top industry earnings
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
Tire discount programs
Paid fuel surcharge
24/7 dispatch so you re covered no matter what day or time you re on the road
ComData fuel card
Health, dental and life insurance plans available
Tractor and bobtail insurance program
Occupational accident insurance available
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
You can expect safety, support and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking.
APPLY TODAY for independent contractor regional truck driver opportunities!
Associated topics: cdl a operator, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck driver, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driving
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers, customers, and vendors expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.We accomplish our mission through.Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.OUR EMPLOYEESOur Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM.
It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.OUR CUSTOMERSWe are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.OUR VENDORSWe believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division.
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st&July 1st)Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40),&Canada ($100)Average 5,000-6,500 miles/weekHome every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401KCompany Paid Life InsurancePaid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a DriverAre you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? Wed love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver team, company owner, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road company, regular home time, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
- Track and record invoices to customers
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Assist with Accounts Payables
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High School Diploma
- Quick Books Knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office
Receptionist For Growing Construction Company
About the Job:
Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA, Inc.) is hiring a Receptionist at its corporate office in Kenosha, WI.
The receptionist will handle a wide array of job duties including but not limited to the following:
Typing Word Documents
Updating and Maintaining Spreadsheets
Updating website information and photos
Ordering Office Supplies
Project Closeout Assistance (creating binders, assembling info, etc)
Other Misc related office tasks
We are seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Previous experience in law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Home Some Nights, Weekends!
We currently have openings for highly motivated owner operators, looking to stay regional with the luxury of being home weekends and some weeknights. We allow drivers to balance their financial goals with home-time needs.
Dedicated Customers within the MN, IA, WI, IL, SD, NE, MO area. No Chicago Proper Picks or Deliveries Drop & Pick pre-loaded trailers No age restriction on truck Pay per mile + Fuel all miles + Stop Pay = 150-200K Fuel Card Program! All discounts passed to you (No Fee) Prepass Easy Pass Tolls Paid Prorate Plate Paid IFTA Yard Parking with plug-ins, Free! Paid E-Log Direct Deposit
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!