Pleasant Prairie Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Tim
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
We Train Home-Based Satellite TV Technicians/Installers!
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:Minimum 5 x5 x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!What s in it for you?Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.For more information, please click here.Skills
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:Excellent written and verbal communication skills.High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.Cable industry experience is a plus.
Associated topics: from home, home based contracting, job at home, online survey, stay at home employee, stay at home work, telecommute work, work at home contracting, work at home opportunity, work from home work
Diesel Truck Mechanic
We are looking for a Diesel Truck Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair Company and Contractors Trucks
- Specialize in all phases of repair
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality DOT Inspections
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional driving opportunities may be for you.
This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
2-3 days out at a time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go.
Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, company otr, company owner, company truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving, tanker, tanker truck, time at home
Truck Drivers Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Assistant Controller - Construction Company
About the Job:
Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA, Inc.) is hiring an Assistant Controller to handle needs within its accounting department. The position requires a deep understanding of various accounting duties and finance skills.
Our Assistant Controller will work directly with the CFO to handle all company accounting related needs.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time:
- Support most aspects of accounting management (monthly project billings, reporting, etc).
- Supervise subcontractor accounting and payments.
- Assist CFO with reconciliation of G/L accounts for monthly or annual closing.
- Track and Monitor subcontractor certified payroll reports for compliance purposes
- Continuous process improvement of procedures and methods within the Accounting department.
- Assist Project Managers with job cost accounting.
- Preparing month end close and journal entries including accruals, amortizations, revenue recognition and municipality reports.
- Assist in Preparing financials, cash flow reports and analyzing variances.
- Direct, mentor and oversee accounting staff (AP, AR, and Billing).
- Analyze and enter sales tax payments for multiple states.
- Special projects for Senior Management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of corporate accounting and financial management
- Experience with AIA Billings
- Minimum five years of relevant experience, with at least three years' experience working in a construction company
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with Viewpoint/ProContractor a plus
- Strong ethical standards and integrity and commitment to company values
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide cross section of individuals.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Federal, State, and local requirements.
- Is discreet; understands when confidentiality is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to adhere to deadlines.
- High level of energy and initiative.
- A quick learner – is able to learn about the company (people and departments) quickly and accurately.
- Skilled at applying past learnings and knowledge to new situations
- Works well independently, as well as, part of a team.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Personal days
- Employer matching retirement plan
- CMA provides a laptop and cell phone
- Relocation assistance available if necessary
In order to ensure a quick response to your inquiry, when applying on-line for this position, kindly include the following information:
- Current/Desired Salary
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Kenosha,Wi)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: company over the road, company truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, regional driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
IMMEDIATELY H I R I N G ! !2-DEDICATED RUNSMILK: NO TOUCH - DROP & HOOKH 2 years experienceNO HAZMAT NEEDEDTanker endorsement required I S , N MTANKER DRIVERS3 LOCATIONS - EL PASO TO SAN ANTONIO,GARLAND AND WINNSBORO, TX2 LOCATIONS - CLOVIS, NM TO DALLAS/FT.WORTHClick or Callto Apply!BYNUM Transport is a family owned and operated liquid food grade carrier.We operate throughout the continental 48 states.
We are headquartered inAuburndale, FL. Experience a family atmosphere with great opportunities,Plenty of miles and NO Touch Freight!• Up to .50¢pm• 2 Late Model Equipment• Fleet Governed at 70 mph
Join our Family where drivers make a difference.Drivers must live within 100 mile radiusof Clovis, NM or El Paso, TX
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Kenosha
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman
If you are a creative thinker and like a variety in your job, then R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about joining our team as a Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman. This position offers the opportunity to work in several areas of the fabrication process.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently seeking an impact, team player who is a highly motivated, self starter with a passion for CNC Machining in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman Opportunities:
- Operates various measuring tools as required.
- Performs initial assessment of machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and makes adjustments as required.
- Accurately selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines.
- Performs fit review during machining process to ensure all parts/components accurately fit in assembly.
- Implements needed changes to fabricated parts and document changes.
Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman
· 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
· Basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
· Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Machinist / Tool Maker / Journeyman role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!