Point Pleasant Job Description Sample
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
- Quoting, ordering, tracking and setting up service calls in an IT environment.
- Tracking technical items that are in stock and ordering from vendors when necessary.
- Handling quotes for renewals and complex orders of computer parts
- Ensuring that certain “high touch” quotes or orders are expedited
- Following up with multiple vendors to make sure orders are being fulfilled.
- Demonstrating problem solving skills deal with backorders and other roadblocks to timely order fulfillment.
- Demonstrate organizational skills such as tracking the order once the client puts in their request
- Initiate timely follow-up with customers and vendors once the quote is generated and also when the equipment is ordered.
- Utilize company system to schedule and input orders, checking for accuracy and verifying shipping information. Make updates accordingly based on customer requirements.
- Update customer, strategic account managers and relevant channels on delivery details an order status.
- Maintain and update relevant sales, vendors and customer records.
- Coordinate urgent customer issues with sales personnel, field application and other pertinent stakeholders.
- A detail oriented focus in order to take accurate orders and generate accurate quotes.
- Tenacity and thorough follow-up skills with customers and vendors.
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility and ownership for the ordering process.
Please indicate in your cover letter why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
Daily interaction with Operations and Plant management team to build a financially conscious manufacturing team…function beyond Accounting/Finance to be true team leader in building solidly run business.
· Lead a financial planning and budgeting process for plants – uncover key issues to be addressed.
· Develop controls and reports that focuses plant management on key metrics that drive financial performance
· Coach and mentor supervisors and managers to incorporate cost/benefit consideration into day-to-day decision making
· Work with key operating managers to develop and keep good financial controls and discipline within an entrepreneurial business
· Serve as key negotiator and purchasing manager for non-material purchases
· Partner with operating managers to establish prudent expense policies and processes
· Identify opportunities for cost saving
- Develop and implement capital expenditure ROI tracking system for
Ideal candidate is someone who was controller/lead financial manager in medium size manufacturing company working directly with owner/CEO/COO/President
· BS/MBA preferably in finance or accounting
· Experience as financial analyst or controller of manufacturing company
· Experience as operating manager or in supply chain manager or purchasing manager with a manufacturer
· Strong financial analysis and project management skills
· Hands-on person with interest in further developing general management and leadership skills
· Able to work at both a strategic and operational level
· Entrepreneurial with strong desire to help build a company
New Jersey Dermatology Practice Seeking Experienced Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
MyDermRecruiter is actively seeking Experienced Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants for our client near Howell, NJ. See patients for General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology (2+ years Dermatology NP/PA experience required in a clinic setting). Group is very busy, growing rapidly and needs to bring on a full-time NP or PA to keep up with patient demand!
Highlights of opportunity include:
- High volume office- will be busy from Day 1!
- Full-Time opportunity, 4-5 days/week, your choice!
- MUST have a minimum 2+ years Dermatology experience required in a clinic setting
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Lucrative salary - base salary plus production-based incentives
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K and more!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Entry Level Background Investigator
The Field Investigator (FI) directly supports national security and suitability investigations, focusing on performing background investigations on behalf of government clients. Investigators will conduct interviews, retrieve records, conduct research and prepare reports of investigations in compliance with federal standards, all laws, and other required federal agency regulations. Investigators type comprehensive reports summarizing facts obtained from these field source interviews and record information and submit for quality review and completeness. Casework is performed throughout the geographic area of responsibility with travel to various places of employment, residence and education institutions. Travel to other geographic locations (by car or by plane) may also be required as needed.
The Field Investigator will be responsible for scoping and briefing casework to determine areas of investigative coverage required in accordance with applicable directives and investigative standards and conduct record checks to meet investigative requirements. Characteristics of the position include managing the batching and bundling of leads and general assignments to promote efficiencies and control costs to SCIS. Self-discipline, organizational skills, and writing ability within a metrics-driven environment are critical distinguishing elements of the position.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Conduct interviews and background checks that help to ensure the safety and security of the nation.
- Obtain and report factual information for background investigations that determine employment suitability and security clearance eligibility.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with the applicant and their neighbors, coworkers, friends, and associates.
- Complete record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational institutions.
- Compile information in a clear, concise report on a standardized reporting format.
- Meet quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- Interact with team leader and case review officers to ensure timeliness and thoroughness of investigations.
- Assist in obtaining field work in a rapid, time-sensitive work environment.
- Ensure leads are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with investigative standards.
- May be asked to assist with temporary details (TDYs) to high-need areas, dependent upon workload demands.
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to acquire and maintain the required level of U. S. Government security clearance.
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements and successfully pass an adjudicated SSBI clearance.
- Reliable personal vehicle, valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Prior background investigations, law enforcement, or personnel security a relative bachelor’s degree may be substituted for experience
- Familiarity with metrics tools, processes, and delivery assurance
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communications skills
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all required training
- Ability to cover a local territory of approximately a 50-mile radius from home residence
- Must have the ability to travel 100% of the time with coverage area that consists of assigned geography. Will require vehicle travel and may require air, train or other commercial travel methods.
Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Ability to work remotely without daily supervision
- Intermediate typing and computer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to establish and build rapport with new people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with sources, customers and team members
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to personnel investigations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to synthesize information, identify key findings and determine conclusions
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, sources, subjects and staff, in group and one-on-one settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent local travel to interview sites.
Warehouse Picker And Receiver
Dealmed Medical Supplies is currently seeking a Full time enthusiastic candidate with the ability to work in a fast paced environment as a Warehouse Picker and Receiver. Ideal candidate must have warehouse picking and shipping experience along with basic computer proficiency. Candidate should also have 2 years of prior experience in shipping and receiving.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- UPS Worldship
- Receipt of shipments
- Prepare LTL shipments
- Organization of warehouse
- Direct support of production demands
- Load and unload trucks/trailers
- Prepare materials for proper identification, sampling and warehouse storage.
- Bar Code ticketing of all materials as per established procedures.
- Verify and sign delivering carrier’s Bills of Lading.
- Locate and transfer materials between the warehouse, manufacturing and production areas.
- Verify, count and inventory materials.
- Accurately report material locations through the effective use of the Bar Code Inventory System. Includes efficient use of Intermec PC unit.
- Proper daily maintenance and care of all warehouse materials handling equipment.
- Candidate will have the ability to learn how to use the RF (radio frequency) gun and Smart Phone Scanner.
- Be a person who will be responsible for rotating between various jobs including pulling items to be packed, packing items, loading pallets, and hand wrapping skids.
- Have the ability to use pallet jack, order picker and forklift
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs routinely.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- You can expect frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, pushing and pulling of boxes, as well as frequent movement (walking) throughout the warehouse.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. Perform service request intake from clients, assign, schedule and dispatch service engineers for remote or onsite service according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement (SLA). Strong client relations is a must. The coordinator must effectively manage the schedules and capacity of the helpdesk and engineering teams to maintain optimal flow of work.
- Act as the single point of contact to all clients for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Allocate budgeted time for tickets to be worked on
- Schedule internal and field technical resources through the dispatch portal based on SLA Priorities
- Adhere to best practice guidelines when processing and closing tickets
- Coordinate scheduling between internal resources, clients, and vendors for complex requests
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or scheduled maintenance
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ensure fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests to support manager that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Support Manager
- Enter all work as service tickets
- Ensure proper time entries and billing on service tickets
- Verify ticket notation and resolutions
- Close service requests and email survey's to clients as deemed necessary
- Conduct quality assurance calls with tickets contacts and client VIPs
- Maintains accountability of entire support team including Tier 1, 2 and 3 engineers
- 1+ Years IT Experience in a Support Function
- 3+ Years Client Service Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including phone manner, written communication, and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Familiarity with IT support terminology and concepts
- Service awareness of all organization's IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate end of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Measurements for Success:
- Strong positive client feedback
- Strong positive engineer feedback
- High and consistently balanced utilization of support engineers time
- Ticket Resolution rate at or below the SLA
- Ticket in Progress rate at or below the SLA
- Ticket Completion at or below the SLA
We are an IT Managed Service Provider looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with us to ensure long-term success with our clients
The vCIO offering enables us to deliver CIO services to our entire portfolio of SMB clients while leveraging technology standards to minimize costs and risks in delivering IT services. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong result driven mindset and business acumen to communicate effectively with various C-Level Executives and other decision makers. The ability to understand and align technology to solve business challenges will drive the success of this role. The vCIO is responsible for conducting monthly, quarterly and annual review meetings during which they will present various high-level reports about the status of the client’s infrastructure and progress towards meeting the developed technology roadmap.
In summary, this role consists of a perfect combination of both business and technical skills to bridge the gap between the business and IT services provided. This role will also play a key part in properly positioning IT as a resource and enabler for growth rather than just another utility vendor.
In addition to the core function of the vCIO in providing technology strategy and oversight of client’s infrastructure, the vCIO will also be responsible for the end-to-end sales engineering of solutions including the design, capacity planning, risk assessment and other requirements. The developed SOW (Scope of Work) documents would be reviewed with the client as well as internal project teams to ensure proper expectations are set and can be managed.
The vCIO will work closely with the professional services manager to design any new solutions in a standardized, templated format so that they may be repeatable implementations. One of the key objectives of the vCIO is to continuously work on improving the designs based on historical project performance to lower project costs and support overhead post-go-live.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should be exceptionally creative and technically apt in many of the technologies we support.
- Generate, manage and maximize professional services revenue from within a portfolio of clients
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings to improve the alignment of technology with the clients’ business
- Conduct variety of sales engineering activities to ensure that objectives for cost, quality and time are met in alignment with clients’ requirements
- Coordinate with various departments including Support, Projects, Centralized Services and Procurement to capture relevant analytics and prepare reports to present during business reviews
- Creation of high level functional design documents for implementation by the project team
- Prepare technical specifications for each proposed solution
- Conduct capacity planning and cost analysis calculations
- Address project issues and pitfalls to improve solution design
- Facilitate Quality Assurance surveys for Projects
- Conduct Post-Project Internal Reviews
- Work with Support Manager to identify and resolve recurring service issues and outages
- Review Disaster Recovery test results
- Develop and maintain the technology roadmap for each client in alignment with clients’ needs
- Provide technical insight and advice for compliance requirements and regulatory issues as it pertains to Information Technology
- Ensure that best practices and standards are met for each client account and devise plans for remediation when necessary to include scheduled maintenance, extending existing project scopes or submitting new project proposals
- Provide regular reports to client senior management on the state of client’s business including security, patching, hardware warranty coverage, various support metrics, recurring issues, upcoming operational/organizational initiatives, changes in client budgets etc.
- Identify additional needs for products/services through insight and knowledge of client’s business
- Conduct weekly meetings with account managers to collaborate on client’s needs and recent events
- Perform regular pro-active client engagements via phone, email, or on-site visits to maintain a positive relationship
- 3+ Years in an IT Support or Engineering Role
- 2+ Years in a Customer Service Role
- 1+ Years Leadership Experience
- 2 or more of the following certifications or comparable certifications
- Six Sigma
- Security +
- Network +
- Strong business acumen
- Applied knowledge of various technologies and technical concepts including
- Active Directory
- Email Hosting
- Application/Desktop Virtualization
- Multi-Site Connectivity
- Software interoperability
- Client-Server architecture
- Role based access control
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to set and manage realistic expectations
- Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including phone manner, written communication and client-care
- Ability to articulate technical information clearly and simply to non-technical people
Measurements for Success:
- Strong positive client feedback
- Consistent client business review meetings
- Weekly Calls
- Monthly Meetings
- Quarterly Meetings
- Generate average of 15-20% Project revenue Per account Per Quarter
- Act as the primary technical resource for the account
- Assist with the planning and execution of the company positioning and branding strategy
- Support efficiency rate
Office Manager III - Multi Office
Office Manager III - Multi-Unit
- A driven retail manager with exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple store locations?
- Energized by the opportunity to solve problems, and lead teams to do the same?
- Interested in investing your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
If so, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for experienced people leaders to manage multiple office locations, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. We also offer career progression to other seasonal and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to continue advancing!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for multiple tax offices
Coach and lead the teams to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
Assist in the development and execution of office-level business plans
Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
What you'll bring to the team…
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education & experience)
3+ years of prior retail supervisor or related experience (multi-unit experience preferred)
Prior experience as an Office Manager or Tax Professional experience preferred
Leadership, supervisory, and coaching skills to guide and inspire associates to achieve high goals
Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course² (if preparing returns)
Annual completion of 18-hour continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements (if preparing returns)
Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a big plus, but not required
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!