Pompton Lakes Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Entry Level Management Trainee - No Experience Needed
Entry Level Management Trainee - No Experience Needed
We are seeking an Entry Level employees to train that have a sports background or competitive and team oriented mentality. Did you excel in sports? If you love working with others and enjoy a team oriented work environment then apply now!!
We want you to join our team! We are currently hiring sharp, ambitious, and hard-working individuals to join our marketing and sales team as an entry level account representative. The perfect candidate has great interpersonal communication skills and possesses a go-getter personality with a self-starter mentality. Seeking applicants willing to train and learn.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Meet face to face with customers and conduct sales
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Attend in office meetings
- Complete spreadsheets for internal tracking
Learn the ins and outs of the backhand of business development as you progress into our managerial training program. We offer the opportunity for growth and advancement only from within the company as we are looking for individuals that show the necessary skills to become exceptional leaders.
Avante Partners, Inc. based in Bridgewater, NJ, is an outsourced marketing and sales firm known for innovation and a people oriented culture. As a company we are dedicated to representing our clients with passion and creating expansion in markets around the world.
We are currently offering full-time and paid internship positions. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Delivery Driver(04541) - 96 Wanaque Avenue
For starters, a Delivery Driver must be at least 18 years of age, have had a valid driver license for two years and own a clean, well-running, reliable vehicle that can be used for work. Importantly, Delivery Drivers must be safe drivers who have a good driving record.
Delivery Drivers must work in inclement weather, including rain and snow. No prior restaurant experience is necessary. Delivery Drivers work in the lunch, evening and late night dayparts.
Candidates for this position must have a flexible schedule but may be able to work part time, as few as two days a week or as many as six days a week, depending on desire, availablity and need. Weekend hours may be required. This position may lead to management opportunities for the right candidate.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase / Owner Operator Truck Driver
Taylor is excited to offer Owner Operator and Lease Purchase driving opportunities today!
When you team up with Taylor Truck Line, you're backed by a carrier who has a stake in your success!
Taylor Truck Line currently is seeking Owner Operators and Lease Purchase drivers who are experienced driving professionals. We offer Regional and OTR positions pulling dry van trailers all while enjoying fantastic mileage rates, fuel surcharge and many other excellent advantages.
Base plate, toll and scale reimbursement
General dry freight hauls an average of 33,000 lbs.
60-80% drop and hook
Assigned Fleet Manager
No forced dispatch
Want to run your own truck driving job but don't have your own equipment?
Our Lease Purchase program makes it easy!
Lease Taylor Truck Line's well-maintained equipment for affordable payments to get your business started.
Drivers looking for more independence can find it through Taylor Truck Line's Lease Purchase program. Run our regional and OTR truck driving opportunities in your very own tractor leased from our attractive fleet! We offer affordable weekly payment options, 12-36 month lease option and the support you'll need to get business rolling.
Our Lease Purchase program arrangements include:
Average weekly payments as low as $400
Average length of lease 12-36 months
Escrow account of $1,000
Maintenance escrow of 9% ($10,000 cap)
Guidance to help manage your business smoothly while you are on the road
Up to 2 years bumper to bumper warranty with additional drivetrain warranty up to 750,000 miles
Take the next step in your driving career - call Taylor Truck Line to hear more about our excellent owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities! BACH_a33d1a
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Assistant Manager - Sales Advisor - Entry Level Management
As part of our continued growth and expansion, FSA Promotions is looking for talented professionals to join our team. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity. We have a fun, casual atmosphere centered on individuals with one common goal....GROWTH!
Assistant Managers are responsible for all marketing and and field advertising. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the marketing campaigns. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily marketing campaigns regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Logistics:
Manage promotions and strategy in conjunction with management.
Coordinate promotions staff
Oversee distribution of promotional materials
Responsible for territory mapping for local promotions
Team skills & Communication:
Take a responsible role as a team leader
Maintain regular & efficient communication.
Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively
Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
Must be solution driven
Must be able to have FUN
Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred, however we are willing and eager to train the right individual.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!