Pond Creek Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL Flatbed Truck Drivers Needed
Maverick Transportation is now hiring regional flatbed drivers. The ideal candidate takes pride in their work, works hard, and maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
Want to see how Maverick rolls? Apply now!
Experienced drivers average more than $60k, first year
Experienced starting pay: $.42 - $.54 per mile, depending on division
- $1,000 orientation pay for experienced drivers
Travel, lodging, and breakfast/lunch provided
Student drivers average over $50k, first year
Student starting pay: $.38 - $.45 per mile, depending on division
Full tuition reimbursement
Pay raises up to 5 years
- $1,000-$2,000 driver referral bonus
- $15 per hour detention pay
Paid weigh station bypass and tolls
Additional pay for performance bonus introductory new hire rate ($.02-$.04/mile)
Pay for performance bonus program (up to $.06/mile bonus)
Regional, OTR, and dedicated runs available
Newest and safest equipment on the road
Passenger authorization program
- 401k retirement plan
Health and dental insurance; Rx card
Paid life insurance policy
GI Bill OJT-approved
- Ask about our CDL sponsorship program*
Must be at least 21 years old
Live within the hiring area
Meet Maverick's hiring requirements (a recruiter will discuss qualifications when you apply)
Experience is not required. (We offer flatbed training. During training, we will teach you proper securement techniques. Our extended training program is available to those without flatbed experience or to those who might need extra flatbed training.)
About Maverick Transportation
There's a reason why Maverick belongs in the same company as the leading carriers in the transportation industry. We employ the best people because the best people want to work for us. We understand our customers and our drivers better than anyone else. We honor our word. Whatever the reason, it began with the vision of doing things differently. From the road to the boardroom, we believe we are changing the industry for the better.
Company Driver Cdl-A Job Opportunity
Koch Trucking is now hiring company drivers and lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A and at least one year's verifiable driving experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Make up to $63,000/year
- $3000 orientation completion bonus
Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Retirement plan: 401k with company match
In-cab internet access
Minimum 1 year's over-the-road experience (4 states or more)
Minimum 23 years of age
Class A CDL
About Koch Trucking
Koch Trucking (pronounced "cook") offers a variety of driving positions to suit most lifestyles. Both company drivers and lease-purchase drivers have found opportunities to be successful with us.
Those looking for a company to provide their first-time business owner experience may be interested in talking with us about our new lease program. We have many options to fit your needs, some that include no money down and no credit check.
We Train New Truck Drivers! Apply Today!- Now Hiring In Enid,Ok!
- Tuition Covered Training for Students
- Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program
- Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you! Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry. With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Driver---s License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R. England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R. England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles- Apply Now.
Associated topics: driver trainee, earning your class a, inexperienced driver, no experience required, student driver, student driving, student truck driver, student truck driving, teach, truck driver intern
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Oklahoma City
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Hiring Class A CDL OTR Van Drivers
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn more than $72,000
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (855) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving, company driving solo, regional driving route, tanker truck
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw) - Hospital - Oregon - 131126
- $42 per hour for 10+ years of Case Management experience
- $33 per hour for minimal experience
- Excellent Benefits Package with Matching Retirement and 25 days of Paid Time Off
- CEU and Tuition Assistance Package over $7,000
- 14 Bed Swing Bed Setting within a Hospital
- Will be Covering Transitional Care, Discharge Planning, Case Management
- Monday-Friday Schedule, No on call, No Required Weekends
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- 1 Year of LCSW experience required
- Transitional Care/Case Management Experience Preferred
- 35% Lower Cost of Housing than the National Average- Get More Bang for Your Buck
- World-Class Hunting and Fishing- Elk Hunting and Bass Fishing Galore
- Nice Downtown District- Various Restaurants and Brewery in Town
- National Forests and Mountain Wilderness in Town- Hiking and Mountain Climbing Locally
- Experience this Outdoorsmenâ€™s Paradise in Beautiful Eastern Oregon
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Regional & OTR Cdl-A Truck Drivers
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced regional and OTR drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A and 6 months' OTR experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Great pay – we're a certified Top Pay carrier
Late-model assigned equipment
Automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Must have a CDL-A
At least 22 Years Old
At Least 6 Months OTR Experience
About Marten Transport
At Marten Transport, our drivers are the best in the industry. The integrity and professionalism they exhibit on a daily basis have earned us an elite status among freight haulers in North America. And that's something we plan to continue. Marten has been providing superior transportation services for more than half a century. If you're interested in becoming part of a team that is dedicated to excellence - if you want the best that professional driving has to offer, then call or apply now.
CDL A Established Teams Driving Jobs
KL Harring Transportation is now hiring established team drivers. Established teams average $155,000 per year, with 9,400 miles per run, guaranteed.
Interested? Apply now!
Kenworth T660 & T680 trucks, fully loaded
Teams average $155,000 per year
- 62 CPM team rate (each has hazmat)
All miles paid
Week-long home time
Guaranteed 9,400 miles per 2 week pay period
Flexible scheduling to allow for home time
No touch freight
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Company-paid life and disability insurance
Paid orientation, including hotel accommodations
- 401K with company match
Paid vacation, holidays, and birthday
APU, inverters, and refrigerators
23 years of age
Valid CDL A
- 2 years minimum OTR experience
Team (both drivers) must be willing to obtain hazmat endorsement
Must be established team, KL Harring does not match
No more than 3 jobs in the last 4 years
About KL Harring Transportation
K. L. Harring Transportation is a prime model of dedication and perfection. Since our inception in 1988, we have made quality service our main focus. Quality trucks, quality drivers and quality service are the keys to our success.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!