Port Orange Job Description Sample
Remote - Independent Sales Representative
We are looking for a competitive independent sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- 20% of the profit generated through prospects
- Sales training
We provide top quality customer service solutions to grow your business.
Insurance Account Manager - 6632
Commercial Lines Department Manager
The Commercial Lines Account Manager performs the essential functions of the position, which include aiding clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. Specific service and marketing responsibilities are required in this position. Meets service and sales delivery standards and performs essential functions to the quality and service standards developed by the agency.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Pre-qualifies own new business according to agency standards.
• Assists clients with making coverage changes in an automated environment supported by transactional filing; determines if delayed or advanced billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly; uses each contact with the client as an opportunity to review the whole account, round it and market.
• Informs and educates clients about policy coverage, changes, exclusion and insurance coverage needs.
• Provides technical support to the Producer to benefit clients and to reach agency's strategic business goals.
• Prepares proposals and completes application in coordination with the Producer; submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; obtains client signatures on all applications; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies through the automated diary system.
• Complies with clients' needs by producing binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy.
• Actively seeks referrals from current client base; follows up to generate new business by using prospect data base and automated marketing tools.
• Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals as needed for account review.
• Remarkets renewals, contacts clients, creates renewal proposals and handles other renewal activities in coordination with the Producer.
• Renews policies following agency standards. Verifies each renewal's accuracy; ensures that all renewals are produced.
• Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
• Maintains and updates electronic and transactional files.
• Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary, noting changes on policy, using the automated diary system for follow up.
• Processes incoming mail requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
• Verifies accuracy of all direct billed cancellations and takes appropriate corrective action when needed.
• Uses agency credit and collection policy in invoicing and pursuing prompt payments; requests cancellations from the carrier according to agency standards.
• Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Producer according to agency standards.
• Processes and follows up through the automated diary system on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible
• Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, obtaining adjusters or visits from agency staff; facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status, keeping insurers informed and works toward settlement of all claims, uses each claim contact as an occasion to review coverages and market as needed.
• Actively solicits increases in coverage and rounds out accounts through sales to clients; leaves good documentation of all contacts.
• Refers current and prospective clients to Life/Benefits Department and to Personal Lines for solicitation of those lines of business; assists in profiling the commercial book of business for marketing purposes.
• Assists in design of or independently designs insurance plans for clients as assigned and directed by the agency management.
• Assists or completes other tasks as directed by agency management.
Personal and Organizational Development:
• Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities;
• Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
• Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
• Interacts with other effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
• Maintains up to date technical manuals and understands how to perform technical tasks to expedite client service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING CLOSELY WITH A PRODUCER (Producer Assistant may be applicable).
• College education or equivalent insurance experience.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
• Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information.
• Must have General Lines (Property & Casualty) 2-20 License.
• Full knowledge of insurance products and usages.
• Adequate knowledge of rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned client and prospect lists.
• Full knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets.
• Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures.
• Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, and to accurately perform simple calculations involving decimals and fractions.
• Ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality.
• Ability to perform 70% sedentary work, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and exert negligible force frequently or constantly to move objects, including the body. May be asked to exert up to 20 pounds of force periodically, as needed.
• Field of vision must be adequate to observe up and down or right to left while eyes are fixed on a given point.
• Ability to process written and other materials visually.
• Physical efforts required include typing, repetitive small motor activity, grasping, verbally communicating detailed and important information to others quickly and accurately, stooping, reaching, standing, lifting light objects under ten pounds frequently, and climbing a ladder or step up on a stool occasionally.
• Requires ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, perceiving the nature of sounds with no less than a 40 dB loss at 500 Hz, and 2000 Hz without correction.
Accounting - Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Our primary goal as a trusted adviser is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
Our high service quality and "raving fan" clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
POSITION OBJECTIVES: Supervises, coordinates and participates in all branch shop and field service activities. Assures that all equipment is maintained, serviced and repaired according to TPM standards by performing the following duties primarily through the delegation of subordinate employees.
· Directs, assists, assigns and trains workers in diagnosing and repair of all models of pump and diesel engines malfunctions including vacuum pumps, hydraulic pumps, electric submersible pumps and controls, rotary pumps, air, electric & engine driven diaphragm pumps and related equipment.
· Coordinate and dispatch delivery trucks and drivers while assuring that D.O.T. regulations are followed in the course of all activities.
· Oversees the timely completion and accuracy of work orders (MWO) to assure necessary parts are received accurately, timely and in accordance with inventory controls.
· Interprets job orders, field service request’s and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
· Coordinates with sales staff for bypass and dewatering installations to insure installation labor is estimated accurately and insure quality installations are completed safely and on time.
· Enforces safety and security regulations and procedures, including assisting with and conducting safety training.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
· Respond and resolve to customer problems and inquiries.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school, trade school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education. Experience in the operating principles of diesel engines and industrial hydraulic pumps, including diagnosing and troubleshooting.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must be able to read and understand various service manuals, electrical diagrams, and troubleshooting guides.
· Must be able to read and understand the Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. Employee Handbook, safety plans/programs, safety training materials and MSDS sheets.
· Proficient in the use of precision measuring devices.
· Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and order processing systems.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Cna) / Home Health Aides (Hha)
At American In-Home Care, we take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. We work in collaboration with hospitals, physicians, social workers, rehabilitation centers and home health agencies to help our clients maintain the independent and active lifestyle they have enjoyed for so many years.
We are looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), that have the same passion and drive that we do to help our clients age safely and happily at home!
CNA/ HHA’s, 4-8-12 hour shifts available in Volusia County areas! Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!! Live-In opportunities available!
Requirements to Register as an Independent Contractor:
Valid Driver's License or Photo ID
Social Security Card
Florida CNA license or proof of CNA/ HHA training from a Florida Department of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program or out of state equivalent program.
Level 2 background screening with ACHA fingerprints
Physical taken within the past (6) months that states you are FREE OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (cannot be signed by a Chiropractor)
CPR (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety & Health Institute programs only)
HIV/AIDS certificate (minimum 1-hour)
Alzheimer’s certificate (minimum 1-hour)
2 hours of assistance with self-administration of medication training (CNA/ HHA Only)
Auto registration and auto insurance if providing transportation
Professional Liability Insurance (suggested)
2 Work Verifications AND 2 professional and/or personal references
Advantages of Being an Independent Contractor
Set your market rates
Act as your own boss, taking control of your career
Work the hours that suit your lifestyle and schedule
Have independence - choose when, where and how you work
Contract with multiple companies
Pick up additional shifts
Deduct certain business-related expenses on taxes
Have the support of local Client Care Liaisons to ensure you’re getting the right volume and type of work
Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License or Home Health Certificate from a Florida Dept. of Education or Florida Board of Nursing approved program
Specific Responsibilities of a (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant/(HHA) Home Health Aide within the Home Care Setting:
Alzheimer's & Dementia care
Mobility support and ambulation or walking
Bathing physical assistance
Assistance with eating
Help with activities of daily living or ADL's
Errands and incidental transportation
We take pride in the care providers that we register and refer to our clients. If you have a passion for caring, and a desire to make a difference, you have come to the right place! Since 1992, We have helped make it possible for independent-minded seniors to continue living in the comfort of their own homes.
Make a Difference.
We always refer qualified care providers with the special skills, credentials, and personality it takes to act as a caregiver, friend, and confidant. You can take on the role of so much more than a caregiver, helping individuals maintain their independence and dignity, and becoming a cherished part of their life.
Provide Quality Care.
The care providers we refer offer services that help make living at home easy and safe for our clients. We will match your specific skills with the client's needs, that can include Companion Care, Personal Care, Live-In Care, 24-Hour Support, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing, among others.
You Have Control.
As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom and flexibility to take control of your career. You can set your market rates, and choose when, where, and how you work. Whether you contract with us primarily, or are picking up additional shifts, you will always have the full support of our team at your back.
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Po
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Loan Partner / Loan Officer
We have immediate openings for a Loan Partner / Loan Officer. Become a part of our team! If you are currently licensed, join us as a loan originator. If you have experience in real estate, you could join us as a loan partner.
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- Ability to interpret borrowers documents
- Provide clients with accurate pre-approvals
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Perform daily pipeline management
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices for Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Proactive, independent self-starter
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Encompass experience a plus
- TRID Knowledge
Come join our growing branch! We are a large Florida Lender who can beat most banks when it comes to interest rates. We close loans in 30 days or less!
Aluminum Structure Installer
Mark Cline Construction Inc. is currently searching for experienced aluminum structure installers. Including but not limited to: Carports, roof overs, pool enclosures, rescreens and screen rooms.
Min. 5 years experience
Have reliable work truck
Have own tools
We offer top pay in the industry. We have been in the industry for over 35 years.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Contractor positions available immediately.
Calculus Tutors (Port Orange,Fl)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!