Port Orange Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors - and now it's better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay
- We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader
- Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten's Worker's Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance - $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance - buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month up Manager deducted is truck BACH_a33d1a McNallyHousehold Transport pluses
ESL Teacher In China - All College Majors Welcome!
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world.
We have vacancies for english teaching positions across China. So if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the English teaching position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you'll be provided the resources to become the best English teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads. We also offer a world-class ESL teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join the EF Teacher Network today
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup.
Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with EF.
A Bachelor's Degree
A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New ZealandThe ability to obtain a clear background check
Ability to live abroad for at least one year culture BACH_a33d1a the you the First around also
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
POSITION OBJECTIVES: Supervises, coordinates and participates in all branch shop and field service activities. Assures that all equipment is maintained, serviced and repaired according to TPM standards by performing the following duties primarily through the delegation of subordinate employees.
· Directs, assists, assigns and trains workers in diagnosing and repair of all models of pump and diesel engines malfunctions including vacuum pumps, hydraulic pumps, electric submersible pumps and controls, rotary pumps, air, electric & engine driven diaphragm pumps and related equipment.
· Coordinate and dispatch delivery trucks and drivers while assuring that D.O.T. regulations are followed in the course of all activities.
· Oversees the timely completion and accuracy of work orders (MWO) to assure necessary parts are received accurately, timely and in accordance with inventory controls.
· Interprets job orders, field service request’s and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
· Coordinates with sales staff for bypass and dewatering installations to insure installation labor is estimated accurately and insure quality installations are completed safely and on time.
· Enforces safety and security regulations and procedures, including assisting with and conducting safety training.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
· Respond and resolve to customer problems and inquiries.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school, trade school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education. Experience in the operating principles of diesel engines and industrial hydraulic pumps, including diagnosing and troubleshooting.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must be able to read and understand various service manuals, electrical diagrams, and troubleshooting guides.
· Must be able to read and understand the Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. Employee Handbook, safety plans/programs, safety training materials and MSDS sheets.
· Proficient in the use of precision measuring devices.
· Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and order processing systems.
Restaurant General Manager And Assistant Managers
LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGERS
Restaurant concept with New opportunities in Quick Service looking for General Managers and Assts in the Restaurant industry. The role requires 3+ years in Quick service dining or Full service for the GM role. The position requires being comfortable with being hands on. This position also requires the Manager to be used to high volume experience. We are looking for people that want to grow and enhance there career with a company that is growing and has opportunities in the next couple years for Area Directors.
If you are seeking opportunity and are interested in working with a very high energy concept with Multiple restaurants, Please apply today. This position is immediate and comes with highly competitive salaries, bonus eligibility, and great benefits.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3+ years in a salaried capacity in the last 5 year in Restaurants. Also, 3+ years as an Asst. Manager and 3+ years as a GM with experience in Quick Service Dining. Candidates should have high energy and a natural comfort with being hands on. Candidates should possess strong interpersonal and team building skills, solid knowledge of restaurant operations, employee staffing, HR responsibilities, ordering, inventory, and P&L competency. The salary is based on 50 hours a week.
This position offers full training with ongoing leadership and development, giving you the opportunity to develop yourself, and your career!
Feel free to e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Core Trained Assisted Living Administrator
Attention Experienced Senior Living Sales Professionals
Are Your Ready to Take the Next Step in Your Career?
Become a Core Trained Assisted Living Administrator
Benton House of Port Orange is seeking senior living sales professionals to join our family and take the next career step as a Core Trained Assisted Living Administrator. Successful candidate will have a proven track record in his/her current position, unquestionable integrity, high passion for service and a strong desire to lead. Previous management experience a plus but not a prerequisite.
We offer a comprehensive training program, competitive salaries and benefits, a fun workplace and a spirit of support.
We are seeking a sales leader to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Insurance sales manager for pre-qualified insurance leads. This is not the average cold call/network everyone you know insurance position. We are providing a service to people who have specifically requested that we contact them to have a sales consultation.
Ideally, you would be in South Daytona, Ormond Beach, or DeLand area 4 days/ week and attend a day in weekly meeting/continuing education video conference and conference calls for the first few months of your training. Previous insurance industry success can be considered a plus, but absolutely not mandatory. A sense of drive and purpose is mandatory. The job will involve full sales training and support. If following the training that is available to you and working within the system correctly. Our current brokers in this position average over $100,000, with top leaders making well over $200,000 in their first year. This is a great opportunity and we will look to fill this position quickly as we plan to develop a large and robust team in Illinois with potential additional leadership opportunities nationally.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas for improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other sales related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
In a profession based on objective advice, true independence offers many choices intended to benefit you, the client. Your choice of an independent financial professional is the first step in getting unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals.
Our goal is to safeguard the dreams that you strive to achieve and the assets you have worked so hard to accumulate. We utilize time-tested investment strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and hedge against market volatility, as well as help establish layers of insurance to protect against circumstances beyond your control. We are focused on providing long-term strategies to allow you to realize your financial dreams.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service at all times. Building strong relationships with clients and their financial professionals is an integral part of developing a successful financial strategy. Our clients must maintain high expectations from their advisors, and we are committed to exceeding them.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It's why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time - get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan - 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!! we years and BACH_a33d1a family A Steady
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Roofing Sales for experienced candidate.
Our home office is in the center of the storm damage.
Best compensation package in the business.
Hundreds of completed jobs in the area.
Closers - get here NOW!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!