Port Richey Job Description Sample
Hospital Services (Acute) Registered Nurse
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
If you haven't considered Nephrology nursing before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- 1:1 Patient Care. Deliver acute hemodialysis to in-patients with chronic kidney disease, as well as patients with acute kidney injury (AKI) and transplant . Average Patient to Nurse Ratio is 2:1 or 1:1.
- Patient education. Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Not just hemodialysis. Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
- Expect the unexpected. When you walk in the door each day you don't know what patients you might have, their condition, when you will get them or when you will be done for the day.
- Autonomy in a Hospital Setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting you work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
- Schedule. No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse - long days and on call are required. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
- The Gold Seal. As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider, DaVita is following and meeting the highest standards of care, providing care in line with the highest industry standards according to The Joint Commission. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
What we'll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
Some details about this position:
- Your 9-10 weeks of training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning, through DaVita's award-winning training programs
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
You Must Have (aka. Requirements):
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
- Work long days without notice
- Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
You might also have (a.k.a. preferred, not required):
- Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
- Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)
Nurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
Questions? Email us at or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, its easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, youll rack up the miles. Youre going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we dont bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Cdl-A Truck Driver Regional Run
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at Employer have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles. We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower!
Employer is military veteran friendly. Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor.
Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, cdl a driver, class a driving, company driving needed, company driving team, company owner, company truck driver, company truck driving, otr driving
SE Regional Cdl-A Drivers
CDL-A Hazmat Company Drivers – Pond Water & Sulphur Runs – $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Local Day and Night runs available
11 Hour Shifts
55 Hours per week
$200 per day
CDL-A Company Drivers – Southeast Regional Position – $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Average 67 hours per week
Out 7 to 10 days
Average earnings – $1,500 weekly
CDL-A Owner Operators – $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Run from Tampa, Mulberry and Palmetto to Central and South Florda locations
Average earnings – $3,600 weekly
Dedicated Pond Water runs available immediately
Local Suplhur, Pond Water and Fertilizer runs require Hazmat and Tank Endorsements as well as a TWIC card *
(We can assist you in obtaining your TWIC card)
Walpole Company Employees Enjoy Several Perks and Benefits!
Excellent compensation packages
401K with Company matching
Company provided uniforms
Paid vacations and Holiday incentive pay
Quarterly Safety Bonus program
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Life
Short and Long Term Disability
Safety Boot program
New and well maintained equipment
Driver of the Month program
Driver of the Year program
Referral Bonus program – $2,000 when you bring us a qualified Driver
Family owned and managed since 1952!
Give us a call today at 888-965-1505
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR 1-MINUTE APP!
FAMILY OWNED FOR GENERATIONS
Walpole Inc. is in its 4th generation of being a family-owned and operated business. Rare in today's standards, but we continue to achieve our outstanding results through our safe and professional drivers, new reliable equipment, experienced dispatchers, and our dedication to the personal safety and health of each and every employee, independent contractor and the motoring public.
If you are seeking a CDL-A Driving job with a Company that values and respects the work you do, rewards you with great compensation and benefit packages that provide you with a work/life balance that is second to none, then give us a call and let us tell you about the Company that we call home!
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Great home time, excellent pay: company truck driving jobs at Davis Express.
Davis Express, Inc., is now hiring CDL A truck driver professionals for company truck driving opportunities in the Southeast Region. As a family owned and operated company that has spent 30 years in this business, we know what drives to be a successful truck driver. It’s why we offer excellent pay, great home time and plenty of incentives to keep truck drivers moving:
Starting rates up to 45 CPM
Frequent home time – get home every 7 days!
Pay raise every year (up to 55¢ CPM)
Steady refrigerated freight
Conventional AirRide + TriPac APU (1800 watt power inverter)
What About Benefits?
Davis provides multiple options so you and your family stay covered:
Cigna Health Insurance options (employee and child)
FREE employee dental insurance (family coverage available)
Vision insurance (employee, spouse or family coverage)
STD/LTD + Critical Illness (employee, spouse or family coverage)
AD&D + FREE $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
401K Retirement Plan – 50% match up to 6% employee contribution (after 1 yr.)
Apply for trucking opportunities at Davis Express today!
Davis Driver Requirements:
Be at least 23 years old
Possess a valid CDL A
Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years
Be able to pass a DOT physical
Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Be able to pass a functional capacity test
Davis Express offers qualified, safe truck drivers:
Great Pay Scale!!
Come join the team that is THE #1 SELLING INDEPENDENT DEALER IN PASCO!
You can make a great income while working in the vehicle industry as an auto mechanic!
EXPERIENCE: KNOWLEDGE OF A/C, SUSPENSION, BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS, WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH A CURRENT, VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION, EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS ONLY NEED APPLY! ASE CERTIFIED (PREFERRED NOT NECESSARY)
Please fax resume to 727-494-7673 or email to: cheryl (at) juliansauto.com
CALL @ 727-505-6777
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
RN Travel Nurse
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Providing design advice to customers in order to help build the sale and increase your average ticket
• Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up
• Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
• Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
• Following up with customers on a timely basis after delivery
• Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
• Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Positive and engaging personality
• Creative flare and energetic attitude
• Ability to overcome customer objections
• Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
• Relevant experience, preferred but not required
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to earn $30,000-$100,000 or more per year
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) w/ company match
• Sick time
• Comprehensive paid training
• Potential for a rewarding long-term career
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!