Port Washington Job Description Sample
Shuttle Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up T
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Customer Service Representative
JESCO Lighting, a fast paced growing company located in Port Washington, NY, supplying lighting fixtures to the retail, residential, display/showcase, and commercial lighting markets, seeks an experienced customer service professional.
General description of duties:
The Customer Service Rep manages his/her assigned territory as an individual “profit center” and is expected to provide outstanding customer sales support to our reps and customers, with the goal of increasing sales. JESCO’s policy is to be “Easy to do business with”.
The Customer Service Rep works closely with all internal departments including the Warehouse, Operations and Sales Managers as well as our sales agents. He/She takes care of all day-to-day activities such as, but not limited to, order processing, order expediting, requests, disputes, returns, billings, collections, follow-ups, etc.
The Customer Service Rep takes ownership of the assigned sales territory, and must have a full grasp of all aspects relating to the territory. He/She will compile a monthly summary that includes Sales Activities, Open Orders & Backlogs, Returns, and Aged Receivables. This summary will be shared with the Sales Managers, VP and the President and communicated with the individual reps on a monthly basis, with the goal of increasing sales, improving fill rates, and improving collections.
Detailed description of duties:
Handle all incoming calls regarding item pricing, inventory check, order placement, order expediting, order tracking, etc.
Research and resolve any claims or disputes from reps and customers.
Approve and issue credits for customer claims and disputes.
Handle all billing adjustments.
Provide support to the assigned territory sales reps.
Order Processing, Billing & Collections:
Handle orders from start to finish, including order entry, printing of the Sales Order Acknowledgement, Accounts Receivables check, printing of the pick tickets for shipping, order expediting and follow up.
Review Open Orders/Back Order Reports once a week to ensure that all orders are shipped in a timely manner, and follow up and work closely with Purchasing on all back orders to find the best possible solution to fulfill back orders. Customers and reps must be notified of all back orders.
Review orders that are on Credit Hold to resolve any credit issues and expedite orders the best possible way.
Billing, including printing of the invoices, collating, filing and mailing of invoices, and perform Daily Sales Report Updates.
Assist the accounting department with collections efforts when called upon.
Research and authorize customer returns, provide RGA numbers, and process all claims, returns, repair & replace or credits according to the RGA procedure.
Communicate any problems or issues with the reps and Sales Managers.
Administrative and Sales Duties:
Compile and communicate the Monthly Sales Activities Summary with sales reps and the Sales Managers, VP or President with the goal of increasing sales, improving fill rates and improving collections.
Following directives from the Sales Managers, VP or President, the Territory Accounts Executive will carry out any periodical email blasts or sales promotions to the assigned territories.
Coordinate any post-trade show mailing efforts with the warehouse as necessary.
Weekly accounts review with the Sales Managers.
Desired Skills & Experience
2 years of work experience in a similar customer/sales support environment in a distribution-type
Working knowledge and understanding of shipping with UPS/DHL/other carriers
Excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
Perfect telephone etiquette and able to handle all inbound calls with professionalism
Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under deadlines
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook applications and Internet savvy
Fast learner, detail oriented
Works well as part of a team as well as independently
Experience with MAS 200 is a plus
We are one of the nation's premiere lighting manufacturers offering a comprehensive selection of contemporary, architectural, energy-efficient lighting fixtures for a broad range of commercial, institutional and residential applications.
Having built a solid reputation on quality, service and value, our product offering includes a broad range of indoor and outdoor lighting products in the following lighting categories - Track lighting, Modulinear Directional, Cove, Cabinet, Showcase, Display, LED flexible linear, Recessed, Decorative, Outdoor and, Architectural Pendants and Wall Sconces.
Our product line is constantly evolving as technology advances. JESCO is one of the very first lighting companies to embrace the then new LED technology and we infused it into mainstream lighting applications. With over 12 years of experience working with and developing fixtures that employ the new and exciting LED lamp source, JESCO is now one of the premier sources for LED lighting fixtures. Our LED products are designed around the LED light source and not the other way around making for a well-designed, color consistent and extra long-life fixture with a proven track record.
Our goal is to become a one-stop solution for the residential, retail, hospitality and commercial markets. JESCO Lighting is dedicated to providing the best products at the best prices with the best possible service levels.
Entry Level Sales Associate
We are currently seeking dynamic and aggressive entry level sales associates in our NYC Headquarters with a desire for success as part of our growth strategy. These individuals will work alongside senior sales professionals and learn the necessary skills and strategies for successful IT sales in the 21st Century. Ultimately each candidate will be responsible for achieving individual IT sales goals. The successful candidates will be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking sales organization with a proven track record of IT technology and solutions sales. Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally as well. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Work with the management team to institute processes and procedures that drive individual sales
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Complete required technology and sales strategy training programs
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue stream in accordance with sales quota
- Perform client representations as required
- Develop new technology, solutions, and services pitches and selling points
- Ensure that the CRM is kept accurate and up-to-date
- 4-yr Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent in directly related field
- Self-starter and driven to success, with an entrepreneur mentality
- Outstanding skills leadership, planning and personnel management
- Excellent communication, presentation and executive presence skills
- Personable, Outgoing, Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and strong customer presentation skills
- Team player
To Help You Succeed
- Competitive compensation plan with uncapped commissions
- Full service and support team
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and a 401(k)
- 16 paid days off per year and 10 paid holidays per year
- Sales, service, and product training
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance which includes a path to a Solution Sales Consultant and or Sales Management
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
ProMed Staffing Resources is looking to LPNs and RNs for our beautiful Port Washington Nursing home facility.
We pride ourselves on offering our employees the best and most accommodating facilities to fit their needs. Please call us to get an overview of all positions available. Do not hesitate to speak to any of our friendly staff about questions or general information. Reply to this Post to speak with us!
New GRADS welcome!!!
Very competitive wages!!!
LPNs and RNs - full time shifts available 7am- 7pm & 7pm- 7am
12 hour shifts!
Start right away! No exp needed! new grads welcome!
We offer Part time, Full time, & Permanent positions. Great Salary! Weekly Pay!
- (At least 6 months minimum LTC Nursing home experience)
- Must be flexible and willing to do three to four shifts a week, alternate weekends a MUST!
- NY State license
- Complete medical records (latest physical exam w/PPD, MMRV lab results, drug test, flu vaccination record)
- SS card, employment eligibility card
- Any State ID or driver license
- 2 reference letters
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field
- Competitive Rates
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Transit Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit or Live Check
In addition to this facility we also have work available in the following areas:
- Upstate NY (Free travel & Living)
- And New Jersey
"We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!”
Please respond to this ad for immediate response.
Servicing the New York City region extending into the Tri-State Area, including Long Island, New Jersey and Central New York.
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/AR Clerk for this full time position in a small office setting. Primary responsibilities are to reconcile balance sheets, generate month end and management reports and perform very light collection calls as needed.
A friendly phone manner and strong organizational skills are essential along with the ability to create Excel spreadsheets and input data.
Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday (there is some flexibility in the work schedule). Great environment, flexibility and a competitive pay rate!
The primary purpose of the Seafood Department Manager is to supervise the selection, pricing, preparation and promotion of designated products in the defined area. The Department Manager is responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock levels, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor and other operational processes of the department to company standards.
· Previous experience managing a Seafood department is required, preferably in a supermarket environment
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
· Must have proven ability to lead and develop a team
· Must be able to work in a cold environment
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more routinely
· Must be able to stand while walking for entire shift
Uncle Giuseppe’s offers:
· Supplemental Benefits, including: Life Insurance, AD&D, Critical Illness, Pet Insurance and more
· Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
· Generous Employee Discounts on Lunch & Shopping
· Travel, Clothing, Entertainment, and Other Discounts
We strive to make each of our customer's shopping experience a pleasant and unique one. Joining our team is not only about joining a company, but rather becoming part of the Uncle Giuseppe's Family where we believe that all families deserve nothing but the very best. Our company supports Team Member growth and a satisfying workplace. We believe in a balance between work and personal time. We are committed to our community and believe in buying local and in offering our customers a healthy selection of natural and organic products along with homemade specialties made using the same recipes of generations past balanced with a modern appeal.
If you are passionate about quality products and high levels of customer care, and want to grow your career, we invite you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your interest in Uncle Giuseppe's.
Location: Port Washington, NY
Duration: 2 Months
Responsible for processing customer orders and places and authorizes supplier purchase orders within assigned limits.
- Expedites orders, track deliveries, resolves shipping errors and maintains accurate records following established Company guidelines.
- Interacts with all Supply Chain disciplines including vendor order placement, customer cost savings initiatives, problem resolution and delivery performance for a unlimited range of products and services.
- May work under general direction of the Senior Buyer and CSR.
- Purchasing MRO/Indirect Materials
- Knowledge of purchasing and inventory concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of industry including suppliers, customers and competitors
- Knowledge of business performance measures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to exercise judgement
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate supplier quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers and prepares order to ensure all required data elements are provided and correct.
- May perform a minimal level of Supplier Sourcing.
- May negotiate materials, equipment and supplies from suppliers.
- Enter supplier purchase orders. Determine if material is to be “Direct Shipped” or processed via a WIS Distribution Center.
- Ensure that all electronic data interchange, Email, and faxed orders reach the supplier.
- Follow up with suppliers concerning order status and delivery. Resolve Supplier Purchase order questions and issues.
- Resolve Supplier Accounts Payable invoice questions and issues.
- Secure and review Supplier authorization (Return Material Authorizations) and coordinate return of materials and goods.
- Assist the Buyer and CSR Supervisor with evaluating supplier performance related to on-time delivery, fill rates and errors, transfer cost improvements, branch support, and other measures.
- Customer account responsibility for order processing activities and problem resolution.
- Process Customer orders following established Customer Contract guidelines.
- Review daily Customer “Unedited” (unprocessed) order lists. Follow up open requests for quotes, and resolve all issues in order to process order.
- Generate Customer open order (backorder) listings. Update / Expedite status with information secured from Supplier.
- Review all unit of measure problems.
- Maintain accurate purchasing, pricing, and cost data on applicable company systems.
- Comply with the client`s standard policies, procedures, internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley controls, and quality control processes. Understand and support ISO standards and support the client`s procedures for document control, purchasing, process control, corrective and preventative action, and control of quality records.
Basic filing and office duties including reception. F/T. Benefits incl.
30 Harbor Park Dr. Pt Washington NY 11050.
Fax resume and salary requirements to Mr. Feeney at 516-625-2538.
distributor and converter of graphics arts materials as well as ink-jet media * * * * * * *
for digital and conventional printing. The Dotworks product line of plates, films,* * * * * * *
pressroom supplies & more offer a wide range of applications to meet your* * * * * * *
professional needs.* Please visit or website * www.dotworks.com
Fire Alarm Service Technician
We are seeking a Fire Alarm Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Edwards and Notifier experience welcomed
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Since 1993, New York Fire Detection has been supplying and servicing some of the country's most prestigious government, health care, commercial high rise, hotel and resort facilities. We offer the highest quality Life Safety, Security and Communications Systems and provide everything from design, engineering, installation, to testing and maintenance. New York Fire Detection is one of the few companies who have met the requirements of Underwriter Laboratories in order to become UL-certified. Whether Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, Intercom Systems or products utilized for homeland security, we've got it all!
ABOUT NEW YORK FIRE SERVICE
New York Fire Service, a division of New York Fire Detection, is an FDNY-certified Smoke Detector Maintenance company offering service agreements to meet NFPA, State and City requirements. Complete Life Safety systems and components are tested, inspected, cleaned, adjusted, & calibrated by NICET-certified, factory-trained technicians. Fully documented testing and sensitivity reports are then provided. New York Fire Service also maintains an in-house training center to teach and demonstrate all aspects of their Life Safety and Security systems, in a manner tailored to each clients specific needs. New York Fire Service is one of the few companies who have met the exacting requirements of Underwriter Laboratories in order to become UL-certified.
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!