Portage Job Description Sample
Great Opportunities For Maths And Science Teachers In Englan
Quantum Scholars is a UK government funded and supported teaching program operating in schools throughout south east England which provides a unique opportunity to secondary maths and science teachers from across the USA.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified high school maths and science teachers along with guidance and support during the visa process.
Quantum Scholars also have the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths and science pedagogy prior to starting their teaching position.
Why teach maths or science in England through the Quantum Scholars program?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for maths and science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction course at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
Alcohol Brand Ambassador Part Time _Pss
ALCOHOL BRAND AMBASSADOR PART TIME_PSS
Are you a beer wine and spirit enthusiast? We are hiring vibrant and energetic individuals to represent the top brands of beer, wine and spirits in the market today! If you are a friendly person who loves meeting new people, then this part time Alcohol Brand Ambassador job is the perfect fit for you. Join this exciting and growing industry and be part of a team that is best in class for alcohol promotions. Your responsibilities include engaging and educating consumers on our clients products while increasing retail sales during in-store events. Advantage Solutions jobs offer competitive pay rates, training and support which are a few of the benefits provided by the leading sales and marketing company in North America.
- The event specialist conducts consumer facing activities.
- Purposefully move around the event area to actively engage shoppers.
- Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- ID all customers and adhere to state sanctioned sampling guidelines.
- High School Diploma preferred or previous experience as server, bartender or have worked with alcohol in past.
- Must be 21 or over; must be willing to conduct Adult Beverage (alcohol) demonstrations; Company will provide training and certification course upon hire.
- RASC, TAM or TIPS certifications a plus, but we are willing to train and pay for certification of qualified candidates.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Promotional Sales Specialist is the primary in store and product ambassador and the key to our In Store Event programs. As a Promotional Sales Specialist, the associate will be expected to create a dynamic and memorable experience for consumers by generating strong consumer engagement and using a proactive approach to promoting and selling the product they are representing. The Promotional Sales Specialist is expected to have deep knowledge of the product they are representing and the unique ability to invite shoppers in to the In Store Event experience to create engagement. Candidates must be flexible in the way they engage consumers. The position may perform a wide range of activities including physically setting up, maintaining, and breaking down their demonstration areas; actively conducting product promotion through vibrant engagement with consumers; knowledgeable and effective product demonstration; product sales, and light merchandising in and around their In Store Event area. Products may include, but are not limited to: consumer electronics, food, alcoholic beverages, health and wellness, beauty products and other non-food items.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Product Promotion and Sales
- Engage consumers in a professional and memorable manner which creates a positive shopper experience and generates enthusiasm for the product and the event
- Purposefully move around the event area to actively engage shoppers (within 25 feet of the event station if any) (while remaining attentive to event safety considerations and professionalism) and enthusiastically invite them to participate in the event experience
- May be required to move around within 10 feet of event area with product in hand in a butler-like / roving fashion as part of the event experience
- Promote the product being featured through education, use of the product, demonstration of the features and benefits, and/or distribution of product samples.
- Communicate the primary selling points and convey other messages for the product and encourage the shopper to purchase.
- Develop positive relationships with store management and foster good will by consistently meeting or exceeding engagement expectations and sales expectations (if and as applicable) and fostering customer goodwill.
- Seamlessly integrate into the stores shopper culture and become an extension of the store team in the consumers eye
- Understand and work to support the stores engagement goals
Event Set-up, Maintenance, and Breakdown (if applicable)
- Set up and breakdown of promotional In Store Event area.
- Push cart and promotional signage from storage to event area and assemble with near the product display. Carry appliances, other equipment, product, samples, and supplies to and place at event area, retrieve and replenish product, samples, and supplies as needed.
- Must maintain promotional area is in a manner that is inviting, clean, organized, and set up according to instructions provided; and where necessary, in compliance with food safety requirements and regulations.
- Return cart, signage, supplies, appliances, and other equipment provided for the promotion to identified storage location at end of event. On occasions where food sampling or preparation is involved, all items are properly cleaned/sanitized as necessary.
- Complete review of all assigned training materials sometime prior to event day
- While in-store, study product materials to develop product knowledge and any necessary skills for product usage
- While in-store, develop and practice a sales pitch/promotional script sometime prior to beginning an event day
- Timely and accurately complete call reports and time records (by 10a.m. of the day after the event is completed)
- Participate in calls with Supervisor/others as needed
- Review event schedule once a week
- Check voice mails and emails daily
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing or Sales.
- Preference of at least one (1) years of substantive experience in product promotion, event marketing, retail sales or product demonstration experience.
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work flexible hours when necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent customer service orientation. Must be comfortable engaging with the public and be able to create engaging and positive shopper experience, while remaining professional in doing so.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships with store managers and shoppers
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must have ability to effectively communicate with and respond to consumers and educate them on product benefits, selling points, features, pricing, and choices; including ability to speak clearly using a pleasant and courteous tone.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently to achieve goals while also being able to operate as part of a team.
- Dependable and reliable
- Operates with integrity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to embrace constructive feedback
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to stand and move throughout event area to actively engage consumer and create a positive shopper experience
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Internet usage
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Work is performed in a retail in-store or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: stand on feet and be mobile for long periods of time (on average up to 6 consecutive hours, subject to legally required breaks and meal periods); push cart weighing up to 52-74 pounds a distance of 150- 300 feet; lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs a distance of 5-10 feet and reaching up to 10 feet overhead ,use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Other Event-Specific Requirements
Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; , ability to conduct hot and/or cold food preparation (including without limitation use and handling of sharp objects, cooking appliances, and other food-related tools/equipment); video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience; and ability to play a designated role (which may require an audition).
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions: Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent
Are you tired of your dead end job and ready to build a career in real estate? If so, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
We ask you to be:
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you a part of the Keller Williams Family!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Be A Part Of What’s Trending At Today’s Chili’s!
There’s a place for everything, and everything in its place. And your place? On the front lines, leading team members, pleasing guests and overseeing shifts for one of America’s most successful restaurant brands. Do you have 2 years of Restaurant Management experience? There’s never been a better time to join the team at Chili’s; as such we are seeking qualified candidates to fill our Restaurant Manager positions. Our stock is red hot. Guest satisfaction scores are at record highs. Our turnover is at record lows. And our ongoing investment in brand renovation has us poised and ready for even more growth. Our best years are still ahead. So are yours. So join our team already!
As a Manager your job includes:
- Monitoring all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure quality of food and customer service
- Reviewing documentation to assess the quality of restaurant operations
- Communicating with Team Members, Guests, vendors, and concept personnel for various needs
- Interviewing rock star talent for job openings
We also offer GREAT Perks!
- Highly competitive earning opportunities
- Career Opportunities and Development
- Healthcare plans
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Company paid life insurance
Maintenance Planning Coordinator
This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities for maintenance planning and scheduling for plants, including developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing preventative, predictive and reliability activities. Responsible for implementing and optimizing the proactive Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program, managing maintenance budgets, leading process improvement projects, and managing capital improvement projects. The Maintenance Planning Coordinator will perform a variety of tasks where a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Supervises, instructs, and coaches employees in the proper maintenance planning and scheduling practices, incorporates plant CMMS for retention of plans and scheduling to attain advanced levels of TPM.
- Develop and implement reliability management operating system including: setting standards and expectations for PM/PdM/CM work order creation and weekly/monthly reporting. Reporting will include variance analysis, barrier identification and action tracking logs, observations, and information boards. Perform monthly auditing of the planning/scheduling system with plans to support improvement.
- Drive data driven analysis by cost center to improve equipment availability/reliability, reduce MTBF, and reduce maintenance costs through preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work. Develop and structure and accountability system to achieve goals and objectives at the planners' level.
- Utilize Reliability tools such as Pareto analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to optimize equipment utilization.
- Confirm conformance to maintenance plans and procedures, including PM and proactive maintenance specifications, with the expectation that procedures and plans are detailed and drive repeatable performance. The intent is for the Procedures and Plans to be auditable after completion by craftsmen so that compliance can be determined and enforced.
- Support and encourage employee involvement in continuous improvement activities, including Safety Excellence, Lean Manufacturing, TPM and Maintenance Excellence activities.
- Enhance planning and scheduling systems through internal training and collaboration with production planning personnel to reduce unplanned downtime and attain product on-time delivery commitments. Assure key infrastructure systems are always available and plant equipment is kept in specified operating condition through continuous improvement of preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Identify opportunities to reduce waste and improve operating efficiencies through utilization of lean methodologies. Drive 5-S activities in maintenance areas and support that activity throughout the plant operation.
- Two-Year Technical Degree required (Mechanical / Electrical) with 5-7 years’ maintenance supervision or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Technical field preferred;
- Experience in maintenance planning and scheduling in a manufacturing organization with complex equipment in multiple operations;
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills on industrial equipment;
- Experience in preventive and predictive maintenance practices using Reliability tools such as Pareto analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- A positive attitude and the ability to communicate easily and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
WE OFFER: DIVERSIFIED TASKS, VERSATILE CHALLENGES, AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
You want to improve yourself professionally – in a company that lives its values, gives you room to grow, supports you both personally and professionally, and offers numerous development opportunities?
2Nd Shift Customer Service Representative 11146
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative for a 3-12 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference – every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
Manages all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Also may require research skills to troubleshoot customer problems. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
AccessPoint is hiring for metal manufacturing company in Portage. Duties will include racking/packing small to medium parts. This position will require lifting a minimum of 50 pounds. We offer major medical benefits, dental/vision and 401K. Qualified candidates must possess a High school diploma or GED and be willing to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
Millennia Housing Management Ltd. is an industry leader and successful property management company based in the Midwest, who is looking to add an experienced Maintenance Technician to our teamat Davis Creek apartments in Portage, MI. This is a full-time, benefits- eligible position with an attractive starting hourly rate.
We are an Owner/Operator of more than 95% of our portfolio! If you are looking to join an established company that continues to grow; keep reading!
The successful candidate will have 3 or more years of hands on experience in carpentry and dry wall/plaster, with plumbing, and apartment preparation. Snow removal, light landscaping work, litter pick up, and side walk cleaning are also required.
• Strong customer service skills along with being trustworthy, able to work with vendors, maintain inventory, and meet deadlines
• Position requires some on call responsibilities along with occasional overtime and assistance at other sites as needed.
• Ability to positively interact with a wide range of people
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
We are a growing company, with potential for advancement. All submissions are confidential. Pre-employment credit/criminal and drug screen are required. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!