Portola Valley Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Company: Sysco San Francisco
Location: US-CA-Fremont,US-CA-Morgan,US-CA-San Jose,US-CA-San Francisco,US-CA-Union City,US-CA-Hayward,US-CA-Tracy,US-CA-Santa Clara
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Sysco San Francisco will be hiring Delivery Drivers for 5900 Stewart Ave. Fremont, CA 84538
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We're all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers' expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
Let's talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
Don't forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
Generous retirement benefits
Employee discount programs
Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time
Delivery Driver - Portola Valley
Deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers
Make up to $25/hour by delivering food to hungry customers.
Keep 100% of the tips.
Work in the morning at night or any time in between.
- Use any car to deliver.
Start today and be your own boss.
Get on the road today.
Requirements: * iPhone or Android smartphone
Valid Driver's License and insurance and clean driving record * 18+ years of age * 1+ years of driving experience
Supermarket Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Director Of Nursing, Dns, DON – Travel Job
Director of Nursing (DNS/DON), Travel Position
Exciting Travel Opportunity
Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Referral Bonuses Available
Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents. Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. Assumes responsibilities of daily operations in the absence of Executive Director.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a natural born leader which is why you would excel as the Director of Nursing Services (DNS/DON). In addition, you like the idea of travel, of exploring opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:
During this interim assignment, you will plan, coordinate and manage the Nursing department to ensure that every patient gets the best service possible. This entails working in collaboration with the Assistant Director to develop nursing policies and procedures. You have outstanding integrity and care about every member of our staff and every patient in our care. You are rewarded every day when you see our facility running at top performance and our patients well cared for. Your overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services helps us maintain consistent, quality care. In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.
WHO WE ARE:
360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you’ll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an RN
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care. Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation’s premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination
360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit. As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nations premier healthcare providers. At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.
PT - Physical Therapist In Portola Valley - San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City, CA
- Location: PORTOLA VALLEY, CA
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT - Physical Therapist for a SNF UNIT, near PORTOLA VALLEY - San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
al Therapist Job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In San Jose, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Respite Worker (Portola Valley,Ca)
Provide in-home respite throughout Santa Cruz County for families of developmentally disabled infants, children and adults in their home. Work with autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, intellectual disability and seizure disorders. Some personal care maybe involved , Flexible hours and schedule, ideal for students or persons looking for additional income. Hablar espa ol es una ventaja.
- Provide companionship, safety and supervision for the client.
- Abide by the determined care plan and emergency procedures specific to the clients needs.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Transport client(s) and/or equipment, if approved by supervisor.
- Observe and report any concerns/changes in client s functioning to director.
- Complete volunteer timesheets and submit to director.
- Keep client and agency information confidential.
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in which all clients, volunteers and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, physical and mental abilities and/or sexual orientation. Hablo espanol an advantage.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Clean criminal and driving history
- Good social interaction and communication skills with enthusiastic, loving and caring disposition.
- Own transportation required
- Mature judgment and ability to cope with small problems that my arise, as well as the ability to respond to potential crisis situations in a responsible way
- Adequate physical abilities to ensure the physical needs of the specific client(s) are met
- Adequate sensory alertness to protect the safety of the client(s)
- Ability to respect the Client(s) and their property
- Ability to listen and respect the feelings and values of others
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, director of finance, executive, executive management, executive vice president, president, president and provost, provost, supervisor
Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVER - McLane Company
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Tracy is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Safely operate an over-the-road tractor trailer and deliver product to a specified route of restaurants on time with the best accuracy possible and in a friendly professional manner.
Drivers make multi-¬stops on their routes and are required to unload freight at each customer stop.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$80,000 Average Annual Salary
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Short Haul and Same-Day Routes
Solo and Team Runs
Generous Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Company Paid Life Insurance
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Click for More Information or To Apply Now
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Essential Functions/Role and Responsibilities
The Advancement Assistant reports to the Director of Institutional Advancement. S/he is charged to assist the directors in daily activities including the following specific duties.
1. Tracking donations and updating database
2. Assist with community wide mailings
3. Assist with event logistics for Advancement events including auction.
4. Generating acknowledgement letters and thank you notes.
5. Organizing materials for volunteers for Phonathon/annual fund outreach.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
We seek a dynamic individual who works collaboratively and creatively with colleagues. Candidates should be passionate about communications and marketing and be excited to work in a school community.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Promotes the use of multiple methods in solving problems, identifying more efficient strategies and generalizing principles to a broad variety of applications.
- Demonstrated professional behavior, including discretion, judgment and integrity.
- Effectively interacts with a diverse population of students and faculty.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong problem-solving skills skills
- Project management, organization and time-management skills
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Strong attention to detail
Located just west of Stanford University, Woodland is an independent day school that offers a balanced approach to learning in a diverse and inclusive environment for approximately 300 students in early childhood through 8th-grade. We have two sections of each grade level K- 8 with class sizes that average from 14-18 per class.
We believe that students learn to their potential when they are inspired. With rich content and an emphasis on student-driven projects, students are empowered and encouraged to be active and engaged learners. Our teachers provide an education that is both challenging and supportive. They work to ensure that students become active and curious learners and are both local and global citizens fully prepared for future endeavors and challenges.
Woodland Schools faculty embodies the values of academic excellence, a diverse and authentic community, and strong character building. We focus on character building because it takes both strength of mind and heart to live with integrity, to find one's passions, and to create meaningful change in the world.
Our teachers are themselves learners, constantly searching for ways to improve their practice. A robust professional development program supports our faculty by introducing them to the latest knowledge and best practice in pedagogy, curriculum development, educational technology, and student assessment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!