Portola Valley Job Description Sample
Palo Alto, CA
- BS/Masters in CS or Engineering degree
- 5+ years of quality engineering experience years of experience in
- 5+ testing Web Services, APIs, cloud applications using REST
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes Should be fluent in SQL with experience in testing applications that utilize databases.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc Experience with java script, Java, Junit, AngularJS, Postman, CSS, and html Debugging experience, reading and understanding stacktraces for debugging(at least 2-3 years of working on Linux environments and logs debugging) Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Highly collaborative, with experience working in cross-functional teams and highly agile timelines Responsible for end to end testing of complex product features in a development team. Write and execute complex test plans, test cases You will Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects
- Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver/ Protractor for testing of web apps
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
EMC Backup Specialist
4-5 years on the job experience with EMC Networker, EMC Backup Specialist certification preferred.
Experience with Data domain and Avamar a plus.
The capabilities related to this service are inclusive of, but not limited to the following type of activities:
Primary job requirements to support and administer EMC NetWorker software related to applications (SAP, ORACLE, SQL and exchange), configuration and deployment.
Reviews Customer business objectives and technical requirements for the data protection environment.
Perform configuration, layout, and performance tuning of data protection infrastructure.
Talent Acquisition- North America
Phone: 510-399-7822 | Mobile: 510-585-1527 | email:
Address: 6627 Dumbarton Circle Fremont CA 94555
Allison Transmission Technician – 180002Zk
Location: San Leandro, CA
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
The Technician performs maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and repairs to Allison Transmissions in a wide variety of equipment applications. This includes assuring each repair is performed in a manner that is both expeditious and cost effective to the customer and CP. Works in conjunction with the Service Supervisor and Service Manager as an internal resource to promote 100% customer satisfaction
If you want to develop your career with the industry leader who gives you the innovative technology you love to work with and empowers you to deliver a service you can be proud of?
- Perform troubleshooting, document findings, assist in developing repair estimates.
- Perform skilled repairs within required times and to desired accuracy. Document activities including cause of failure and repairs or service work performed.
- Gather and present accurate equipment information (make/model, vin, esn, mileage) to the Service Supervisor in order to ensure proper coverage is determined.
- Perform troubleshooting and documenting specific values when requested.
- Work with Service Supervisor to draft accurate repair estimates (parts/labor) by completing quote sheets.
- Perform repairs within 30% of Allison published SRT’s (standard repair times). Assure labor is posted to applicable SRT’s.
- Notify immediate supervisor of non-operable, inadequate or unsafe equipment or working conditions.
- Maintain immediate work area clean and free from debris.
- Returned failed parts and cores (tagged appropriately) to Parts department upon repair completion.
- Keep up to date on current Allison products, services and procedures. Complete prescribed training; a minimum of two weeks of training per year.
- Health, Safety and Environment Level 2
- Achievement Orientation Level 1
- Results Management Level 1
- Teamwork Level 1
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Complete set of technician tools.
- 3 years of related service technician experience or a technical school diploma.
- Acceptable driving record (no more than two points; no DUIs).
Clinical Nurse Leader, Perioperative Services
Provides point of care coaching, mentoring and development to nurses within a service line to ensure the adoption and integration of evidence-based patient care delivery practices. Leads the coordination and promotion of advanced, professional nursing practices through the continuum of care within a service area.
- Facilitates lateral integration of care for populations within a service line micro or macrosystem. Proactively assesses and anticipate risks for individuals and populations within a service line. This includes the design, coordination, and evaluation of care for individuals, families, groups, and populations.
- Provides ongoing support for registered nurses to lead their own practice. Empowers and mentor staff nurses to perform to their full scope of practice.
- Provides responsive resources to staff based on their needs in the moment and during the delivery of care. Assesses clinical staff learning needs and participates in competency validation of staff.
- Acts as a professional role model and coach for all staff working at the point of care.
- Supports, integrates, and evaluates the behaviors of theory-based professional practice using the framework of Caring Science.
- Champions innovation activities such as unit-based team projects, new or current evidence-based practice changes, and quality improvement efforts in order to improve patient care delivery.
- Guides and oversees design, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and individual evidence-based practice projects.
- Participates in the collection and analysis of patient care outcomes to improve quality, safety and experience for patients. Leverages the information managerment systems including clinical and nursing informatics to improve health care communication and processes.
- Improves individual and population health outcomes and care processes in a quality, cost-effective manner.
- Assts provides clinical leadership, supervising quality and safety of direct patient care for assigned units.
- Provides team leadership, management and collaboration with other health professional team members to improve patient care to work together to continually challenge and improve processes, systems, and create highly reliable teams.
- Builds strong coalitions and partnerships within local and broader organizational teams.
- Acts as liaison to facilitate cross-disciplinary communication between nurses, patients, families, and the interprofessional teams at the point of care.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in direct patient care to include unit-based quality, service, evidence-based practice, and performance improvement activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- CA RN license required.
- Certification as a Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) or CNL graduate certificate program within 6 months of hire.
- National certification in an appropriate clinical specialty area within 12 months of hire.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Transformational leadership style.
- Grounded in evidence-based practice.
- Performance improvement focused.
- Clinical expertise that is population-specific (microsystem focused with knowledge of integration on a mesosystem and macrosystem level).
- Master's degree in nursing, education or other related field preferred.
- Must have extensive perioperative experience.
Deskside Support Specialist
Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist for a cutting-edge tech company in Redwood City, CA!
Who you are:
You are a solid Desktop Support specialist who is passionate about customer service and technology. You enjoy working in a team and can easily move between teams to help resolve any issue. You take pride in being a results-driven individual who thrives on the success of a job well done. You are comfortable supporting and communicating with all end-users, including those at the executive level. Your excellent communication abilities and positive attitude make you a valuable contributor in any environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing deskside support to the client’s end users including problem determination, resolution, and escalation
- Managing high-severity and priority incidents from identification to resolution
- Working with other IT support groups to identify problems and restore services
- Working with executive level staff and end users as their primary deskside support, via online helpdesk system, telephone and remote support tools to diagnose technical issues related to PC operating systems, applications, network, servers, and peripherals
- Performing resolution and tracking of incidents with network, servers, PC operating systems, applications, and peripherals in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Performing security administration functions for user access, data access, and remote access
- Issuing timely, accurate, and professional company-wide notification regarding incidents impacting the user community
- Completing other duties or tasks as assigned
- Documenting all incidents, outages, status, and resolutions in problem management tool in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Utilizing IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
- At least 4 years of deskside support experience, working with executive-level individuals
- Previous experience supporting Windows 7, 10, and Mac, experience with MDM - Airwatch
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, technical, and analytical skills
- Must be task oriented as well as self-driven
- Must be flexible to work on some nights and weekends, as needed
- Experience with Service Desk Suite a plus
- Must be able to work on several projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Basic skills of user management in an Active Directory environment
- Familiarity with user permissions and access rights, file and printing services
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, click HERE or go to our website at http://www.taos.com/it-talent/opportunities/and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
E-Verify Participant: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/it-talent/opportunities/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Redwood City, CA
Contract: 6 Months
The software developer will support in the developing the project.
- 3-5 years of Java experience
- Develop Software Application that would integrate with B2B applications
- Need an experienced engineer who could help in design and development of this application
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Sales Manager
|Sr. Sales Manager|
Redwood City, CA
What does it mean to you?
This key position is responsible for identifying clients and selling our newest SAAS platform to new prospects. You must be a go-getter, strategic and self-driven individual with knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) business intelligence and analytical applications and services.
In this role, you will locate and identify key clients and build out partnerships in order to help them solve their business problems, using our technology and lead gen system / data. You must be analytically oriented leader who takes a creative approach to solve clients’ problems. In many cases, you will be the main point contact for Fortune 500 clients.
This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and meets deadlines, superb analytical skills and the ability to team with others within the company. You will need to take a collaborative approach and work with teams across the globe to solve client issues, using our platform and data.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755|Email email@example.com
Supervisor, Dining & Nutrition Services - Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
Job Summary: Under general direction, isprimarily responsible for the supervision of all Dining Service Workers, Hostand Cooks.
Maintains high qualitystandards set by the Department Policyand Procedures manual. Develop andmanage department schedule and assist with catering events as needed. Ensure employees comply with departmentsanitation and safety standards.
Coordinates daily menu set upfor the patient breakfast and lunch trayline. Ensures that patients receive meals in accordance with their prescribeddiet.
Processes new diet orders andupdates the patient rands accurately as computer orders are received. Supervises the kitchen to ensure work iscompleted on time according to standards and meal guidelines.
Trayline is to start at thedesignated time 98% of the time. Accurately complete a minimum of 1 trayline assessment monthly andsubmit to manager for review within 24 hours after completing.
Trayline is to be completed at a rate of 3trays per minute. Achieve patientsatisfaction annual composite goal for department.
Works with employees to ensurefood is prepared, served and stored in a safe and sanitary manner as outlinedin the department policy and procedure manual. Monitors the use of leftovers and works with the staff to rotate andutilize timely.
Daily on-going communication with the host to ensure patientshave the opportunity to select food choices. Follows-up with patients with concerns and performs service recovery toachieve positive outcome and patient satisfaction goal.
All food is maintained in asafe environment of more than 140 degrees and less than 41 degrees 100% of thetime. Food is properly covered, labeled,and dated as outlined in the department Procedure Manual 100% of the time.
Leftovers are managed according to thedepartment Procedure Manual 100% of the time. Achieve patient satisfactionannual composite goal for department
Supervises cleaning andsanitation of the Dining and Nutrition Service Department. Monitors chemicals used for cleaning,sanitizing and ware washing.
Completesdaily sanitation checklist and reviews with manager. Summarizes productivity data monthly andsubmits to accounting prior to the 5th of every month.
Compliance with departmentcleaning schedule 100% of the time. 100%compliance with chemical use as outlined in the department MSDS and policy andprocedure manual. Sanitation/safety inspectionforms completed daily with 100% accuracy and reviewed with manager prior to theend of your shift Successful completionof health inspections with no major deficiencies 100% of the time.
Covers vacancies on workschedules and assigns hours to ensure adequate service for the Association.Coordinates work schedules, Paid Time Off (PTO) and staffs the departmenttwenty-four hours per day, seven days per week. Works with manager in planning monthly schedule. Checks timesheets prior to submitting topayroll.
Department employees arescheduled according to labor standards established by department management andthe organization within approved budget parameters. The schedule covers a four-week period oftime and is posted a minimum of one week prior to the end of the currentschedule. Scheduled changes are postedprior to 8:30 PM daily.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent, Certified Dietary Manager, Manager Serv Safe Certified
Two (2) years experience asa Food Service employee in food service setting.
Driver License, Valid andin State
- DL NUMBER
- Automobile Insurance
Demonstrated knowledge ofreceiving of food and non-food supplies and cleaning and sanitation ofequipment, storage and work areas.
Demonstrated knowledge ofcatering service, diet therapy, menu planning, and scheduling.
Demonstrated skills inpurchasing, receiving and knowledge of cooking and sanitation and safety.
Demonstrated knowledge ofState Bill 198 and of handling of hazardous materials (handling and education).
Staff Nurse (Rn) - Per Diem
Satellite Healthcare is a successful, nonprofit organization that has improved the lives of people living with kidney disease since 1973. We earn our national reputation for excellent patient care each day by offering a complete range of dialysis therapy
choices, personalized clinical services, and unparalleled wellness education.
Satellite Healthcare provides expert, personalized kidney care at over 80 centers across the U.S. as well as at acute dialysis locations in California and Texas. Learn more about Satellite Healthcare at www.satellitehealth.com at http://www.satellitehealth.com/ .
The Staff Nurse functions as a coordinator of patient care collaborating with other care providers and health team members to provide required care. The Staff Nurse acts as a patient teacher and advocate, assisting the patient in seeking information, assuring
the patient has the opportunity for informed consent for treatment decisions, and promotes the maximum level of patient-desired independence.
The Staff Nurse actively participates in professional role development activities including continuing education, quality assessment and improvement, and the review and clinical application of research findings. The Staff Nurse develops ethically sound practice
and confronts ethical challenges through application of the Nephrology Nursing Standards of Practice and Standards of Care.
All work performed by the Staff Nurse is under the direct supervision of on-premises Charge Nurse.
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite’s I-CARE Standards. Employeesmust abide by all Satellite’s standards of patient care, patient’s rights and ethical treatment, and adhere to safety and quality programs.
Observes and records patient’s responses to renal failure and its treatments; performs thorough patient assessments as evidenced by documentation and feedback to the Charge Nurse
Awareness of the general course of all patients on the shift, as well as the general condition of all patients in the unit; draws upon this knowledge to individualize treatments
Administers ordered medications per SHC procedures; understands and teaches principles of safe dosage in ESRD, including the reason for giving medication and possible side effects
Obtains laboratory specimens as ordered and performs routine tests
Demonstrates an understanding of the implications of common lab results as they apply to the ESRD patient; confers with experienced Charge Nurse, dietitian and physician about abnormal findings
Delegates responsibilities appropriately and follows through in seeing that all delegated responsibilities have been carried out in both routine and emergency situations
Understands legal consequences of nursing actions both immediate and long term
Promotes patient education and self-management of ESRD by accurately assessing patients’ readiness to learn; plans and implements appropriate teaching method for each patient, evaluates and documents patients’ learning; assists other staff members in developingthese skills
Adheres to the policy “Standards of Conduct” (i.e. dress code, professionalism, etc.)
Participates in CPR as needed
Actively participates in facility’s Quality Assurance Improvement program by the use of data to monitor the outcomes of care processes
Participates in in-service education programs
Maintains professional competence through participation in continuing education
Helps maintain neat and clean environment
Integrates best practices with evidence based standards in care interventions
Promotes an environment of safety to minimize the risk of harm to patients
Performs other duties as assigned Communications
Contributes and promotes teamwork to create a harmonious and constructive working relationship with all staff by offering information, advice, and assistance in a positive, courteous, and cooperative manner
Participates in self and/or peer evaluations
Ensures the confidentiality of patient and employee information
Understands and uses Satellite’s communication techniques: o Greets patients by name o Speak English only in patient care area unless translating o Listens to understand, not judge o Focuses on the message being sent o Uses reflective listening o Allows patients to express concerns appropriately o Manages conflict in a positive way o Acknowledges problems/situations from the patient’s point of view o Empathizes o Apologizes (without blame) Education
Looks for opportunities to develop clinical expertise
Participates in research studies and/or protocols as directed
Participates in peer group meeting and problem solving Teaching
Accurately assesses patient’s readiness to learn; plans and implements appropriate teaching methods for each patient and evaluates the patient’s learning
Demonstrates the ability to effectively teach all therapies offered with collaboration from experienced Charge Nurse Customer Service
Responsible for driving the Satellite Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
Education: Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent, BSN preferred
Experience: One (1) year Registered Nurse general nursing experience; or completion of Satellite Healthcare ESRD RN Intern program
License/Certification(s): Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; current CPR certification
Additional requirement for California, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana & New Jersey: Three (3) months experience in the applicable modality (HD, PD or HHD)
Additional requirement for Texas: Six (6) months experience in the applicable modality (HD, PD, or HHD)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Understands the Nurse Practice Act and Responsibilities
Proficient computer skills- e.g. Outlook, Word
Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and satisfactorily communicate in English
Understands basic renal function and the consequences of renal failure
Comprehends and follows all Satellite policies and procedures for infection control; understands the hazards associated with failing to follow those procedures
Able to use tools for information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate errors and support decision-making through documentation
Candidates not meeting the Staff Nurse qualifications may be considered for the Clinical Nurse job category. Candidates selected as a Clinical Nurse will require additional training in our in-house training program. Minimum Qualifications Education: Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent, BSN preferred Experience: One (1) year Registered Nurse general nursing experience License/Certifications: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; current CPR certification
In addition to basic educational preparation to function as a registered professional nurse, the Staff Nurse or Clinical Nurse requires a specific knowledge base and demonstrated clinical expertise in kidney disease carebeyond that acquired in a basic nursing program.All nephrology nurses must have a common knowledge base relevant to all aspects of care for adult kidney patients and their families. This knowledge base includes but is not limited to:
Anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
The nursing process as applied to nephrology nursing
Knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment for patients requiring any method of renal replacement therapy
Pharmacology and pharmacotherapy
Growth and development
Interdisciplinary team skills
Palliative care and concepts related to death and dying
Satellite Healthcare, Inc. (SHC) strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, SHC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability. Women and men, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. We offer a drug-free work environment.
Responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of Sense, A Rosewood Spa. Oversee the friendly, professional, efficient and accurate process of guest check-in & out procedures, appointments and overall spa guests' experience. Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure a quality-working environment for all spa staff.
Ability to perform all front desk functions
Create schedule for front desk and locker room so that they are appropriately staffed at all times based on business levels.Keep schedule up to date with changes.
Assure that all transactions and cash handling are done accurately and efficiently resulting in a pleasant, efficient yet friendly experience for the guests.
Oversee the day to day operations of the spa front desk, locker rooms, fitness center, tea lounge, and all guest areas of the Spa, assuring a five star experience (well-stocked, clean, etc.)
Oversee group bookings, ensuring accuracy and constant communication with group coordinators.
Order, organize and distribute guest-related product and supplies for front-desk, locker room and fitness center in accordance with guest volume and budgetary guidelines.
Assign breaks to programmers & locker room staff.Cover staff breaks as needed.
Train, develop and motivate spa employees to meet and exceed set service standards.
Assist and give staff performance evaluations, commendations and disciplinary actions as needed.
Understand, communicate, implement and process group and package billing requirements.
Review the daily schedule for potential booking errors or inefficiencies.
Provide detail on "no shows" and late cancellations.
Monitor retail inventory: merchandising, assist with ordering as necessary.
Report to work in appropriate uniform or business attire, on time and well groomed according to CordeValle's guidelines.
Assist Spa Director and Spa Operations Manager with screening of resumes and interviewing applicants.
Advise Housekeeping & Engineering of Spa service needs.
Assist in the development of policies & procedures for all areas of Spa operation.
Assist in the scheduling of spa trainings as needed.
Assist Spa Director with payroll duties for hourly staff, assuring proper compliance with time recording procedures.
Coordinate and maintain ongoing training for support staff in the areas of safety, guest service and team building.
Contribute to the "greening and sustainability" of the spa
Address staff and guest's concerns or questions, resolving appropriately.
Take ownership of any guest or staff related problem and handle accordingly.
Assure a clean, crisp and sanitary spa.
Comply with all CordeValle safety and health policies and procedures.
Create and maintain a professional, safe, nurturing and healing environment where the experience at the spa lends itself to making a difference in our guests' lives.
Requires being the "extra" as needed, as appropriate or in emergencies: covering, hosting and coordinating evening/weekend special events.
Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 40 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of guest service and hospitality industry.
High level of energy and enthusiasm, with a passion for the business and doing what it takes to achieve the goals.
Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
Organizational and computer skills required. Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes.
Role model at The Spa; setting the example of professional appearance, demeanor, dedication, attention to members, internal/external guests, etc.
Able to supervise a staff of 10-20 people.
Ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
Must be ab
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!