Pottersville Job Description Sample
Medical Writer- Top Medical Communications Agency- NJ
Top Reviews of Our client
- The people are awesome - smart, collaborative, and hardworking
- The work is dynamic and diverse, looking at issues from many perspectives
- You are passionate about providing medical insights, contributing creative ideas, and developing high quality content that allows you to use scientific/medical knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish.
- You have an eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner and have a strong interest in health and medicine.
- PHD Degree, 1 year relevant agency experience
- Writing high-quality, medically accurate documents (print or digital). Acting as a subject matter authority on the supported therapeutic areas. Procuring, organizing, and handling reference materials from a various sources including peer-reviewed scientific journals, government and medical society publications, and reputable websites.
- Collaborating autonomously, deftly, and dedicatedly with internal colleagues and, when appropriate, external clients. Handling and prioritizing multiple parallel work streams to meet established achievements
- Their clients are global pharma and life sciences companies developing ground breaking treatments and making medicines both affordable and accessible
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Security Specialist
- Oversee and ensure the Digital Platform conforms to all security requirements per Verizon Standards. Participate in security design, evaluation of new technologies and their impacts on security and help ensure that security controls and capabilities are built into the platform. Oversee all necessary processes to operationalize this as well as communicate and collaborate with vendors, CISO organization, and any other IT or business groups to ensure that the above is achieved.
- Ensure periodic reviews and audits are performed and the application is always in compliance.
- This individual will join a fast paced and highly motivated technology team that work at startup pace in a large corporation.
- Administrator of all processes to meet CPI 810 and Verizon Security practices.
- Partner with various stakeholders to define security requirements, communicate the same and oversee implementation
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for uncovering risk in development life cycle as well as operations
- Oversee progress and implementation of static, dynamic scans, tokenization, data encryption, access controls, other security Practices specific to the Cloud and SaaS implementation
- Maintain Reports and Dashboards of application posture and activities that are in motion or not yet complete.
- Manage exception policies and ensure periodic audit tasks are provided and any exceptions are closed in the required time.
- Provide clarification to developers, vendors as needed in what needs to be implemented
- Analyze/design and inspect technical aspects of the application to recommend and oversee implementation of security practices. Review newer application modules that are being considered. (Build) 40%
- Monitor operational aspects of security, compliance, audits, dashboards and analytics (Run/Monitor) 30%
- Partner and collaborate with multiple teams, communicate as well as manage the projects and the related teams to keep the initiative on track (Project and Vendor management) 30%
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Over 7 years of experience in implementing or overseeing Security in software applications at scale.
- Strong knowledge experience of DevSecOps
- Experience working with analytics, dashboards, SIEM and managing security across the full lifecycle of the application
- Strong Project and Vendor Management skills and ability to manage cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with developing dashboards in Splunk, Kibana. Any exposure to SalesForce
- Experience with browser technologies, scripting, UNIX and ability to learner newer tools
- Knowledge of Encryption Technologies, SSO integration, and high-level Security architecture
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and prior application experience is desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading and driving large scale business process redesign and application deployments
- An avid learner who keeps up with industry and technology changes that may impact our security posture
- Ability to explain technical solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 223 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Night Working Supervisor
Objective: To supervise and assist with the proper loading and checking of trucks while providing a wide-range of support to the operations staff.
- Supervision and responsibility for all night staff in the picking and loading procedures
- Including POS
- Assist in loading of trucks which includes but is not limited to;
- Checking product for accuracy
- Ensuring that each truck is loaded properly
- Train and coach employees on proper use of equipment and work procedures
- Cross train to learn all night shift operation procedures
- Moving trucks
- Picking POS
- Ensure safety protocols are followed and proper reports are filled out promptly
- Accurately account for all breakage
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse
- Includes liquor area and keg room
- Serve as backup for all night shift operation functions
- Proper closing and locking procedures of the warehouse
- Help with the preparation of reports
- Document equipment maintenance and report of any problems
- Other duties as assigned
Critical Physical Demands
- Walking and climbing of steps and stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying quarter barrels from floor to 36” on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 48” on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases and or barrels on level surfaces and up and or down stairs on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and or barrels on level surfaces
- Sustaining squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
Essential Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Ability to work independently
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience on forklift and/or ride-on a plus
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Prep Cook/Utility ~ Private School ~ Great Schedule!
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated, part-time Prep/Utility for a private school dining hall in Pottersville, NJ!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
Part-time with possibility of full-time
Weekday evening & Weekend shifts
What you get:
Competitive weekly pay
An awesome team
Career opportunity with a growing company!
What you'll do:
Prepare a diverse range of foods
Assist chefs as needed
Adhere to from-scratch recipes
Handle food while maintaining safety standards
Show off your amazing customer service skills
Keep a clean kitchen
Assist with dishes and cleaning dining room
Serve food to the student and faculty community
What you need:
A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
Solid work history and great references
Knife skills and a regard for food safety
Fluent in English speaking and reading
Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Technician - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Technician- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Cleaning & Operations Manager
Are you supervisor of an organized and effective cleaning team? Are you the “go to” person whenever another team member has a question? Are you looking to take your cleaning career to the next level? If so, the Cleaning & Operations Manager for Sparkle Edge Cleaning may be the right fit for you!
As Cleaning & Operations Manager, you will use your cleaning experience to manage the day-to-day operations for a growing cleaning company. Sparkle Edge Cleaning has been providing commercial cleaning to satisfied customers for over 10 years. We believe in the importance of partnering with our customers, providing quality service, and integrity in everything we do.
This role requires strong team leadership, top-notch customer service, and a business mindset:
Team Leadership & Management
- Create weekly/daily schedules and provide them to the field team leaders
- Review employee’s time sheets, validate accuracy and input into the time tracking system
- Conduct meetings with field team leaders or teams at least once a month
- Assists team leaders with job training onsite and offsite
- Hire prospective employees
- Obtain weekly cleaning schedules from clients
- Utilize and manage SupplyPro scheduling system
- Ensure job deadlines are met by dispatching and supporting field teams
- Act as a liaison between the field team leaders and clients
- Determine staffing needs for field work and consult with management
- Responsible for and conducting quality assurance control
- Oversee inventory to ensure we have adequate supply, reorder when needed
- Prepare and provide reports to management and bookkeeper (ex: weekly schedule report)
- Attend contractor’s meetings
- Process improvements and procedure development
- Job costing and cost reduction to include monitoring time spent on each job and creating benchmarks
Perform other duties as assigned and based on business needs.
- At least 1-3 years experience in the cleaning industry
- At least 1 year experience in team leadership
- College degree preferred
Desired Skill Set
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Customer service oriented & interacts with customers in a positive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- High attention to details, including strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and provide solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to deal with conflicts
• Familiarity with US and international market structures, trading execution, and market data
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, statistical background preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to work with sizable data sets
• Familiarity with order management systems and trade cost analysis systems
• Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL preferred
Windows Helpdesk/It Analyst - Excellent Growth Opportunity!
- Manage helpdesk requests.
- Respond to end user requests in a timely fashion.
- Create account and configure systems for new employees.
- Categorize and close helpdesk tickets.
- Create/modify JIRA ticket types when applicable.
- Handle application updates and deployment.
- Ensure all common application updates, including Windows updates, are deployed to all desktops/laptops.
- JAVA, Adobe Flash, Citrix Receiver, Chrome, Internet Explorer, .NET Framework, Silverlight, Salesforce for Outlook, DLP, EMDR, SEP.
- Package and deploy new software using PDQ Deploy.
- Troubleshoot any installation issues, including firmware/BIOS updates.
- Manage images.
- Maintain imaging infrastructure (WDS/MDT).
- Create new images for new hardware.
- Modify existing images to include new software or resolve issues with current images.
- Automate processes for end users and the IT team.
- Assist in the creation of bots in UiPath.
- Apply PowerShell scripts to aid in automation.
- Up to three years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computing & Business, or Computer Science
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Desktop Imaging (DHCP, PXE, OS Configuration), Automation (PowerShell), Group Policy, SharePoint 2016, Blackberry Work
- Working knowledge of database management and/or programming experience
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues and understand DNS/DHCP
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL strongly preferred
- Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
• Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
• Factset or other attribution system experience preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!