Poughkeepsie Job Description Sample
Management Trainee | Restaurant Experience + Energetic Personality
Management Trainee | Restaurant Experience + Energetic Personality
Four Bridges recently expanded to the Poughkeepsie market. Upon this expansion we bring an energetic and authentic team ready to grow like the city itself! If you're into having fun while building your career then this is the place for you. We highly value a work environment that allows us to "Work Hard AND Play Harder"!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Entry Level Management Trainee with a background in the restaurant / food industry who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers, clients, and team.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management
0-6 year experience in the following is a plus!
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
PICTURE A CAREER IN SALES WHERE YOU BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING IN THE POUGHKEEPSIE AREA!
TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH OUR HIRING MANAGERS ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20TH BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 5:00PM AT THE HAMPTON INN, 1 CROSSROADS CT., NEWBURGH, NY 12550
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE EMAIL US AT
Lawson Products, Inc. has been in business for 65 years, servicing customers from a wide range of industries. Lawson sales representatives build and maintain strong relationships while keeping our customers facilities up and running. Join our growing sales team and discover how you can Make an Impact!
With your hard work and dedication as a sales representative, see yourself in a career that provides:
- A PERMANENT Base Salary, uncapped commissions and a significant bonus opportunity
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance and a retirement savings program which includes a Company contribution
- Mileage reimbursement and phone stipend
- Career Advancement
- Ongoing support and training
- Possess two years of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Are able to work independently with a strong drive for success
- Have the ability to achieve personal sales goals while supporting team and Corporate goals
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Apply now and grow with us! You can also email your resume to
Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Demond a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Demond today at 1-888-479-2721!
Landscape Production Manager
We are seeking a Landscape Production Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of Landscape Construction projects from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in Landscape Construction management or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Customer Service Specialist
Title: Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
This role is to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers and to ensure on time delivery of product per the customer’s requested date.
- answer phones in shipping office
- provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- review and help customers place orders in on line order system
- scheduling sales orders for delivery
- contacting freight brokers for rates and availability
- review sales orders for out of stocks and contacting customers for replacements.
- Review production schedule and inform customers of availability
- maintaining shipping appointment schedule
- work with warehouse supervisor to identify shortages and contact customers for replacements
- maintain files for all outgoing shipments
- generate credit memos for customer pallet and product returns
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent customer service skills
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge of Warehouse Management System and related software
- able to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment under pressure
- be available to work Saturdays when needed
- experienced in warehouse and logistics
Bridge Design Engineer
An engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Bridge Engineer.
Education, License and Experience
A minimum of a BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university;
Registered Professional Engineer and
Experience working with New York State DOT and New York / New Jersey State Port Authority.
Perform structural design and detailing of major bridge components as one of the primary project engineers, with limited guidance from Project Managers and Senior Engineers;
Assist Project Managers in identifying project issues and in developing solutions;
Lead CAD Technicians in the development of contract plans, and in the layout of contract plan sets and
Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned, including field and construction services assignments.
Skills and Abilities:Knowledge of structural analysis design techniques, tool and principles;
Basic knowledge of computer assisted drafting and design;
Ability to use standard engineering analysis software;
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, project managers, supervisors, and other team members and
Ability to effectively receive and convey ideas and information orally and in writing with co-workers, project managers, supervisors, and other team members.
Oil Lube Technician/Nys Inspector
Excellent Career Opportunity!
Oil Change Plus at Foam & Wash Car Wash located in Poughkeepsie, NY is now accepting applications for full-time and part-time oil lube technicians/NYS Inspectors at our automotive maintenance center. We have a great team of people; you will enjoy your work and be appreciated for a job well done! The full-time position is eligible for a $500 Hiring Bonus!
Oil Lube Tech Qualifications:
- Desire to work in an automotive field that is a team and customer focused oil change and preventative maintenance facility
- Auto mechanics training or experience preferred but we will train
- NYS Inspector license is a plus & higher pay
- Experienced in and focused on exceptional customer service
- Valid NYS Driver License
- Must be 18 or older
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Upbeat, positive energy
- The position requires flexible availability, including weekends
FT Benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement plan, with a rare/generous 50% company match (with cap)
- Medical insurance (with company contribution)
- Dental plan available
- Upon interview, ask about details on our $500 Hiring Bonus
Get your future off to a great start. It's time to join the Foam & Wash and Oil Change Plus team of over 130 fantastic team members. For more information on our family run 50-year-old company, please visit our website at www.foamandwash.com
At Oil Change Plus, we're very proud of our people and the important services we provide. Preventative maintenance is critical to our customer's vehicles and we are the specialists they trust. If you are an experienced oil lube technician/NYS Inspector or want to be one, you are great with people and enjoy appreciation for a job well done, please apply.
Our Service Creed: Our top priority is to help preserve the investment you made in your vehicle. We will keep you informed about your vehicle's condition and remind you of your vehicle manufacturer's maintenance schedule.
To apply for the oil lube technician position, please e-mail your response through this system. Please include a cover letter specific to this position with your resume or a basic letter including your full name, address, cell phone number, detailed schooling, work history and why you are perfect for the position.
The hiring process will include drug and background checks.
We are a drug free, EOE employer.
Management Trainee Intern - Spring Semester 2018
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This is for Spring semester, starting in January 2018. This opportunity is in Poughkeepsie, NY.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jump-start to your career.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled currently as a senior, graduating with a bachelor degree May or August 2018.
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work a 25-45 hours per week within business hours; Monday through Friday 7am-6pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-1pm
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!