Poulsbo Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Behavioral Health In Bellingham, WA (Poulsbo,W
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day.
Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, domiciliary, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, registed, tcu, transitional
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Poulsbo,Wa)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Construction Superintendent / Project Manager (Silverdale/Poulsbo)
• Assist with project cost estimating
• Assist in drafting work proposals and job specifications for specific remodel projects
• Coordinate material procurement and assign purchase orders
• Daily correspondence with clients, subcontractors, and vendors
• Review construction drawings and documents, note any discrepancies and process change orders
• Prepare punch-list, implement closeout procedures and perform post-construction services as needed
• May perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
• Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word, Outlook
• Understands, enjoys and is interested in construction practices, means and methods.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Ability to plan ahead, anticipating needs of the project and the customer
• Demonstrates advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understands and assists in managing construction schedules and budgets.
• Capable of reviewing and understanding construction documents such as: specifications, job costs, purchase orders, change orders, variance reports, requests for information and others
• Highly effective time manager who successfully meets deadlines
• Ability to work independently while in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced atmosphere
• Ability to be flexible and comfortable interacting with all personalities
• Ability to problem solve
• Interested in and capable of visiting jobsites on a weekly basis
Soil/Concrete/Asphalt Construction Materials Laboratory Technician
Krazan & Associates is looking to hire a Soil/Concrete/Asphalt (Construction Materials Testing) Laboratory Technician for our
Poulsbo, Washington office.
Assist in preparing samples for analysis of soils, concrete and other media
Prepare reports and documentation
Operate mechanical equipment such as concrete compression testing machine, soil compaction equipment, aggregate mechanical sieving equipment, and asphalt testing apparatus
Clean and maintain laboratory equipment, assembling and dismantling apparatus as directed. Keep records of equipment use and maintenance
Report any issues, or incidents immediately to manager
Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks. Checks quantities of samples received.
Communicates professionally and accurately
Adhere to all safety guidelines and attend safety training meetings
Perform other duties as assigned
Ability to perform math calculations
Ability to handle a physical workload and lift and carry up to 75 pounds
Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and speak in English
Ability to take direction well, be a team player and a self-starter
Able to work in variable conditions including: heat, cold, dust, and noise
Krazan & Associates offers an excellent benefits package for our full-time employees: Medical, dental, vision, FSA (pre-tax plan) for medical & dependent care, 401k, vacation & sick leave, paid holidays and employer paid life insurance & AD&D coverage.
Krazan & Associates promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Krazan & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.
We are well-established and have been in continuous operation since 1982. We own and operate 10 offices in California & Washington and we have over 240 professional and technical staff. The qualifications of our firm can be judged in part by our history, our technical capabilities, and our commitment to quality. Our capabilities are demonstrated by the size and complexity of the projects we have completed and the clients we serve.
Our daily objective includes an honest effort to improve upon yesterday.
Loss Prevention Associate
Loss Prevention Associate position is available.
$15..00 - $16.00 Based On Experience
We’re looking for an Experienced Loss Prevention Associate that has background resulting in the apprehension of shoplifters.
A Full-Time Position with great career opportunities is availablewithin the Retail Loss Prevention Services Division of
US Security Associates.
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
In accordance with state regulations, a Washington Guard License is Required
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, looking for a career in Retail Loss Prevention, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Company: Sysco Spokane
• Zip Code: 83854
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Exempt
• Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
This position often requires working non-traditional hours (evening, weekends and holidays) in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
- Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 5 YRS Foodservice sales experience
- 6 months of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree
- Basic pc skills and proficiency with MS Outlook
- Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory
- Valid driver's license with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Current automobile insurance with the following limits of liability: Bodily injury - $100,000 each person and $300,000 each accident; property damage - $100,000 is required
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
- Must sign Sysco Protective Covenants Agreement
- Ability to read, write, speak English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts
- 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience
- Previous Sysco experience
- Restaurant management / chef experience
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Trust
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
- Managing Work
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Local Company Drivers
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
Ask about our hourly driving positions in our Puyallup terminal, we're hiring within 35 miles of our terminal. Our Chehalis terminal is pay by the mile, we have a position for you.
New Pay Package!
Company Drivers Have The Opportunity To Earn Up To $70,000/year
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
New Peterbilt Trucks
Prepass and Prepass+
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K + DSV Match
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!