Powell Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Business Finance Manager
- Manage one direct report (Financial Analyst) in the United States to collectively provide decision support through financial modeling and analysis of scenarios, alternatives, capital investments, cost savings.
- Provide general direction and financial counsel to GM’s and respective business unit teams.
- Manage direct report in terms of setting work priorities and providing individualized coaching and development to build capabilities.
- Drive financial analyses required in support of unit growth strategies, new product platforms, optimization of manufacturing operations, pricing strategies, plant expansion alternatives, and other business scenarios.
- Coordinate and oversee profitability studies for specific business areas within the company, and participates in development of strategies.
- Ensure accuracy and credibility of financial deliverables required in support of the 24 month rolling forecast, the annual cost structure plan, and strategy quantification.
- Provide analysis package in support of monthly/quarterly results, and periodic operational reviews.
- Drives process excellence through participation in Finance productivity projects and other divisional initiatives.
- Accounting/Finance and/or MBA degree required (MBA preferred)
- 8-12 years of financial analysis and managerial experience, to generally include Direct supervision, Project leadership, Application of financial acumen in decision support for specific business unit planning and performance.
Dermatologist Opportunity - Tennessee
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
MyDermRecruiter is representing an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a Dermatology private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee. Group is adding physician due to growth and patient demand. Established patient base plus medical support staff. Group allows you the flexibility to practice your way.
- BC/BE Dermatologist
- Partnership Opportunity
- Full-Time opportunity
- Typically see 35-40 patients/day
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Flexible work schedule
- High income potential
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext.1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Senior Federal Tax Analyst
The Kemp Group (www.kempgrp.com) focuses on accounting and financial positions because that is what we know best. Founded by a CPA, we have built a team of experienced search consultants comprised of current and former CPAs, controllers, cost accountants, credit managers, accounting managers, tax managers and big 4 auditors.
- Prepare consolidated US Corporate Income Tax Return and all supporting schedules and related work papers.
- Provide documentation and justification to support company position with respect to its annual filings with the Internal Revenue Service and State revenue authorities.
- Prepare and review all state and local returns to include income, franchise, sales and use, real and personal property, unclaimed property, annual reports, and other miscellaneous filings done by Corporate Tax department.
- Assist with audits by taxing authorities, ASC 740 (FAS 109) annual and quarterly income tax provision analysis, and documentation as required by Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assist with and provide documentation and analysis required to respond to information document request by IRS and state and local income tax auditors.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting required. Graduate degree in taxation preferred.
- Minimum of four years experience in federal corporate income tax compliance is required,
- Experience preferably with a large corporation or a major accounting firm.
- Experience with accounting for income taxes preferred.Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume in Microsoft Word format to The Kemp Group at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease visit our Web Site at www.kempgrp.com for a comprehensive listing of all of our open positions as well as background information on our company, professional staff and services.We look forward to hearing from you!
Construction Project Manager - (Small Cell / Fiber)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Construction Project management background on Fiber, OSP and/or Small Cell projects
- Project Planning and staff/vendor planning.
- Fiber/Small Cell permit applications
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication and project management experience.
- Familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
Responsibilities & Competencies
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Outlook, this EA will be managing executives’ calendars and setting up numerous meetings daily.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MS Word and MS Excel are used in a variety of ways daily. This EA will be developing and editing PowerPoint presentations, sometimes live during webinars. Superb skills will be critical.
- Experience with scheduling travel arrangements, this EA will be managing executives’ extensive travel schedules.
- Provide appropriate answers to people contacting executives and staff questions.
- Ability to execute work on time and accurately in support of initiative deadlines.
- Ability to compile data, organize file structures, setup meetings and create forms as needed.
- Ability to hold staff accountable in getting content for executive’s presentations, briefs, newsletters, etc.
- Willingness to assist with any office administrative tasks.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to communicate technical information to different audiences with ease.
- Responsible for corporate events such as monthly team meetings, holiday parties, team building activities, etc.
- Slight travel required
- 5+ years of Executive Assistance experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Experience with a Design Software i.e. MS Publisher
- Experience with Online survey tools
- Familiarity with conferencing solutions with one of the following (i.e. HighFive, Skype, webex, gotomeetings, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe DC Pro
- Ability to optimize a calendar (incorporate external patterns, filter requests, build in space)
- Scheduling efficient meetings (confirming logistics, ensuring preparation and follow-up of attendees)
- Be an Ambassador
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!