Process Server Job Description Sample
Database Clerk / Process Server
Melville tax appeal law firm seeking an entry level database maintenance clerk / process server. The responsibilities for this position include working in a professional office environment on database input and maintenance, as well as travel to different municipal offices in New York State. The candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment , be detail oriented and have a valid drivers license and access to a reliable car.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate data entry, maintenance and review
- Mass mailings
- Process serving in New York State
Travel within the city to deliver legal documents. All documents are civil, so no criminal documents. You will pick up the documents 2 times a week and get paid for proper service of process.
No license is required to do this job.
No experience is required, I will invite you at no charge to a 4 hour orientation. I explain how my company interprets the laws of Colorado, I then explain how our software program works on your phone. You must have the following to be able to serve for us
A vehicle, (the ownership does not have to be you, but the insurance must show you are a valid driver for the vehicle.
No felonies or assaults on your background check.
You must have a phone, either Android or IPhone that has google chrome working on it.
You must be a legal citizen of the US.
You must be able to speak and write the English language.
This does add time toward a private investigators license if you are interested.
We are a private investigation and trial preparation firm in downtown Brooklyn. We are seeking reliable process servers who are licensed with the NYC DCA and use the Independent Server. Must have a car and the ability to work early mornings, nights and weekends as need be to complete services. Must have knowledge of NYS process serving rules and keep a written logbook.
Legal Courier / Process Server
Position: Legal Courier / Process Server – Chattanooga, TN (Independent Contractor)
Time Commitment: Anywhere from 15-25 hours per week
Compensation: Between $1500-3000 per month on average
- Travel throughout Hamilton County to serve legal documents to individuals and businesses. Additional work in nearby Bradley county may also be available.
- Accurately document the work performed.
- Pick up and drop off papers at Court once per week at minimum.
- Create digital scans of papers, uploading to a shared folder on the Cloud.
Flexibility & Compensation:
- Set your schedule and be your own boss. Work can be done anytime from 6am to dark, Monday through Saturday.
- Fees are based on a fixed rate per job, plus a performance incentive.
- Estimated time commitment is 15-25 hours per week.
- Average monthly earning potential ranges from $1500-3000.
- All work miles driven are eligible for tax deduction at the rate of $0.535/mile.
Experience: Experience is not required. Orientation is provided to new hires.
- Willingness to learn.
- Professional demeanor.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Above average or better computer skills.
- Familiarity with GPS navigation.
- High school diploma minimum, some college preferred.
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid auto insurance.
- Reliable mobile smartphone device.
- Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug/alcohol screening.
Associate Director / Director, Process Development (Aav)
Casebia Therapeutics is seeking an Associate Director / Director of Process Development to join our team as a scientific leader responsible for establishing processes for novel gene editing therapies. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on technical experience with process development for virus / virus-like particle / biological products, including vaccines and gene therapy. The position will report to the Head of CMC Development & Manufacturing with the responsibility to build and lead a team with close interactions with research as well as external contract manufacturing organizations.
- Develop processes and scale-up for the consistent manufacture of quality materials for GMP clinical/commercial supply. Define scale-down models for process characterization and optimization.
- Build a science-based understanding of the product/process as a basis for improvement, control, and scale-up.
- Evaluate new biological and engineering technologies for manufacturing and to advance the gene editing pipeline.
- Work with analytical team to develop the control strategy for drug substance, critical intermediates, and key raw materials. Identify methods for in-process control and analysis.
- Participate in selection of contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) for GMP clinical material supply. Actively drive process transfer, establishment, and demonstration. Manage timelines and deliverables.
- Generate/review development reports, protocols, manufacturing batch records.
- Build, supervise, and mentor a driven team of scientists/engineers in the laboratory to bring new candidates to the clinic.
- Assemble technical content of CMC sections for regulatory filings and interactions, and review supporting documents, reports, and change controls.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- MS or Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. Biological or Chemical Engineering, Biology, Virology) with 7+ years of relevant experience in bioprocess development.
- Hands on experience with upstream and/or downstream processing of biologics for gene editing technology or vaccines, including viral vectors. Experience with relevant biology and technologies for clinical manufacturing, including cell lines (mammalian, insect), virus propagation approaches (e.g. transfection), product quality attributes, and purification challenges and approaches.
- Experience managing a group in bioprocess definition, process development, transfer, and manufacturing.
- Experience optimizing bioprocess unit operations, for example, adherent/suspension cell cultivation technologies, bioreactors, centrifugation, depth filtration, chromatography (ion exchange, size exclusion, affinity), tangential flow filtration, and 0.22-micron filtration.
- Knowledge of practices and equipment to run processes in a GMP manufacturing environment, including closed-systems, single-use / disposable technology, and sterile/aseptic processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team-oriented environment; driven and highly organized.
- Experience navigating technical & regulatory complexity associated with new technologies transitioning into the clinic.
- Experience developing both upstream and downstream processes for gene therapies and/or vaccines, including viral vectors (e.g. Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV), Lentivirus) and virus-like particles.
- Awareness of GMP and CMC regulations for gene and cell therapy, including Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) regulations.
- Application of high-throughput automation and statistical data analysis in development, including the design of experiments (DOE).
- Experience directing work at contract development and manufacturing organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership and group problem-solving ability.
Process Development Principal Scientist
Amgen pioneered the development of novel products based on advances in recombinant DNA and molecular biology and launched the biotechnology industry's first blockbuster medicines. Today, as a Fortune 500 company serving millions of patients, Amgen continues to be an entrepreneurial, science- driven enterprise dedicated to helping people fight serious illness. We are seeking a:
Principal Scientist - Commercial Attribute Sciences The Process Development Principal Scientist, will lead a team of Attribute Sciences Team Leads (ASTL) for commercial programs, a group responsible to deliver analytical target profile, and driving product quality attribute assessment and Quality Target Product Profile throughout the lifecycle of the product. The group supports ROW, PAS filings and reviews, and Pre-Approval Inspections at the Commercial Manufacturing sites. The ASTL represents the entire analytical function in the Product Development Teams and partners with representatives from key functions within Process Development, Manufacturing and Quality.
The position will be located at our Cambridge, MA facility.
Doctorate degree & 2 years of Operations or Scientific experience OR Master's degree & 6 years of Operations or Scientific experience OR Bachelor's degree & 8 years of Operations or Scientific experience
PhD in biological sciences, biochemistry or analytical sciences Deep understanding of product quality attributes control strategies Expert knowledge of analytical methods/technologies used in biologics and small molecule development Demonstrated experience working in matrix environment to support overall CMC development Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills Strong working knowledge of regulatory expectations related to analytical control strategies Familiarity with applicable US and worldwide regulatory requirements. Knowledge of Validation Lifecycle Approach. Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
Experience in requisite authoring or regulatory submissions. Provides clear and consistent vision and direction to team. Amgen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Staff Level Gas Process Engineer
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure.
As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia. Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation
Principal Scientist, Chemical Process Development
- Responsible for in-house laboratory research into the development of safe, robust, and efficient API manufacturing processes for early-to-late stage development candidates suitable for introduction into a pilot plant and manufacturing using an outsourcing model.
- Applies fundamental process chemistry principles to characterize and solve process challenges in scale-up.
- Define critical process parameters, control strategies, and critical quality attributes.
- Responsible for leading successful technology transfers to CMOs and timely manufacture of API in support of early and late stage clinical requirements.
- Ensure that API development and manufacturing activities are conducted in compliance with all cGMPs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Lead the selection and engagement of CMOs.
- Responsible for cultivating productive business collaborations with API CMOs using key performance indicators as appropriate.
- Empowered Chemical Development representative on CMC and Program Development Teams.
- Proactively manages API development and manufacturing risk.
- Serve as subject matter expert in authorship of API-related CMC regulatory documentation.
- Prepare technical reports, patent application content, publications and oral presentations as necessary.
- Up to 20% business travel expected.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing at all levels of the company and externally.
- Entrepreneurial and enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative, and resourceful small company environment.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Relates to employees and management in a cooperative manner that helps others to achieve their best.
- Productivity/Organizing/Planning: Meets deadlines, demonstrates effective use of time, and handles multiple assignments simultaneously.
The ability to convey both written and verbal information effectively and efficiently.
- Willingness to Acknowledge Areas for Growth: Understands need for growth and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Detail-Oriented: Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Ph.D. in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in API process research, development and manufacturing.
- First-hand experience in developing efficient synthetic processes and scale-up into kilo-lab, pilot plant and manufacturing.
- Excellent working knowledge of Regulatory, cGMPs, industrial hygiene and process safety requirements.
- Experience with API technology transfers to CMOs and post-transfer management.
- Experience arranging and managing external contracts and tracking budgets.
Please complete the application below and include the following attachments:
Research Summary (if applicable)
Enanta Pharmaceuticals has used its robust, chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to become a leader in the discovery and development of small molecule drugs for the treatment of viral infections and liver diseases. Two protease inhibitors, paritaprevir and glecaprevir, discovered and developed through Enanta’s collaboration with AbbVie, have now been approved in jurisdictions around the world as part of AbbVie’s direct-acting antiviral (DAA) regimens for the treatment of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, including the U.S. marketed regimens MAVYRET™ (glecaprevir/pibrentasvir) and VIEKIRA PAK® (paritaprevir/ritonavir/ombitasvir/dasabuvir).
Enanta is located in Watertown, MA, just minutes from Harvard, MIT, and downtown Boston. We offer a competitive compensation program and a comprehensive employee benefits package. For more details, see our Careers page.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religious creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by law.
Gxp Business Process Project Manager
Hawkins Point Partners has an immediate need on its Cambridge Massachusetts team for a Senior Business Process Project Manager with expertise supporting ERP implementation in validated (GxP) environments. The ERP Project Manager position will be responsible for managing project activities (from Project Initiation through close) and be a proven liaison between business and technology teams. This person will support ERP Implementation the Business Process Optimization efforts. This will include a undetermined number of initiatives across process, people and system changes. The position requires solid experience of project management in the GxP ERP space with multiple global GxP ERP deployments.
The candidate will be fully accountable for successful project delivery and responsible for the overall planning, management and execution for the project. This project primarily serves PO&T Supply Chain and IT organizations. The Project Manager will develop a well-structured project plan that clearly defines the governance, scope, resource requirements, timeline, and budget for the project.Core
· Five years’ experience of hands on information technology project Delivery in GxP (Supply Chain) and working knowledge of ERP systems – must be able to hold technical & functional conversations.
· Five years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions.
· At least two (2) ERP projects (3-4 years) of experience of working with and managing large GxP systems Integration.
· Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
· Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
· Degree in Bachelor of Science or related discipline.
We help our clients realize business solutions through the effective use and implementation of technology. Our services include technical services in the areas of Program/Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Oracle ERP support and Application Development.
Our Consulting Services include Outsourcing Reset, Application Rationalization, Information Management, Mobile Solutions, and Enterprise Architecture and Integration. Please see our web site at www.hawkinspointpartners.com
Associate Scientist, Lentiviral Vector Downstream Process Development (Contract) (648)
Join bluebird bio's enthusiastic and collaborative team by contributing to the overall success of our novel gene therapy approach. The focus of this position is to provide laboratory support to downstream process development of our Lentiviral Vector products.
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist who is a quick learner and can operate in a fast-paced environment. About the role: Support execution of technical studies for multiple purification unit operations Responsible for maintaining inventory of laboratory consumables and reagents Prepare cell culture media for upstream processing and buffers for downstream processing Responsible for autoclaving tubing, filters and connectors for laboratory experiments Prepare assembly lines for downstream operations such as chromatography, ultrafiltration, clarification Organize and execute routine maintenance and cleaning of laboratory equipment Organize and coordinate preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment with facilities Verify data integrity for data generated during experiments Organize and manage data files generated during experiments Adhere to laboratory and workplace safety practices This is a hands-on position and requires the candidate to have a flexible schedule based on experimental and company needs (including possible weekend work) About you: An associate degree or BS degree in biology, chemical/biological engineering, or any related discipline with 0-2 years of post-graduate experience in a laboratory environment Prior experience with good documentation practices (GDP), biologics and purification unit operations is highly desirable Independently motivated, exquisite attention to detail in experiment documentation and record keeping Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities Excellent communication skills and ability to handle confidential information and material appropriately Be ready to embrace the principles of bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative and b yourself SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!