Process Server Job Description Sample
Senior Process Controls Engineer
- Position is open due to growth.
- Medical Benefits - company pays 100% of premium for the employee, 75% of the premium for all dependents
- 401K - match dollar for dollar up to 6%
- PTO - PTO hours increase based on the number of hours worked
- Pay - paid hourly, receive double time for weekends and holidays as well as time and a half for overtime
- Work with the customer and/or process engineer to develop and/or interpret process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Develop project documentation including, but not limited to, device lists, I/O lists, electrical contractor documentation, and acceptance documentation
- Design & develop PLC and HMI programs
- Design control system networks
- Designs and configure control system server infrastructure
- Commission control systems including device configuration, I/O checkout, PID tuning, water testing, CIP testing, and production testing
- Calibration of process devices with documentation
- Troubleshoot control systems (software, hardware, electrical, and/or mechanical problems)
- Work with subcontractors (mechanical or electrical) on projects including oversight of electrical install
- Drafts for electrical schematics, networks, etc.
- Ensure that the projects are completed on time and on budget
- Able to multitask on multiple projects and project elements
- 5+ years of controls engineering experience
- AS or BS degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience with Clean-in-Place (CIP) systems
- Engineer-in-Training certificate or Professional Engineer license
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook as well as experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with some of the following Rockwell Automation software packages: RSLogix5, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000, Studio5000, FactoryTalk View SE, FactoryTalk View ME, RSView32, FactoryTalk Batch, FactoryTalk Historian SE, FactoryTalk VantagePoint, PlantPAx, and FactoryTalk AssetCentre
- Experience with Wonderware System Platform components.
- Experience in process device calibration and documentation using ProCalV5
- Experience with some of the following networking protocols: EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Modbus RTU, Profibus PA, Profibus DP, Remote I/O (RIO), and Data Highway Plus (DH+)
- Experience with Ethernet networking especially with Cisco devices. Configuration via Cisco Network Assistant or the command line is especially beneficial.
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, VMware ESXi, or Microsoft Hyper-V).
The nature of this job requires both office time and on-site time at a customer facility. While in the office, a Monday through Friday work week is expected, with overtime as required. While in the field, weekend or holiday time may be expected, but will be paid accordingly.
Chemical Process Engineer
Growing specialty chemical company in Phoenix, Arizona is recruiting for a Chemical Process Engineer. This person will be one of 10 chemical engineers in this corporate engineering group that supports plants throughout the U.S. This group does the complete design through installation of projects, including front-end design, cost estimation, heat & mass balance, computer simulation, management of vendors, overseeing construction, and commissioning/start-up work. This group also does process optimization and production support when needed. The projects that this group works on could be for both internal and external customers.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Controls
- 3+ years of experience out of petrochemicals, batch chemicals, or any PSM-regulated chemical process.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, must have a team-player mentality but is self-directed.
- Travel for this role is 30-40%.
Plant Safety Maintenance
- Review and Assist with MOCs and What-Ifs
- Review and Redline P&IDs, Spec Sheets, Equipment Drawings
- Lead HAZOPs
- Troubleshooting – Chemistry/Quality Issues, Process/Plant Upsets, Equipment Failures
- Process Improvement
- PSV Sizing, Pipe/Line Sizing, Pump Sizing, Equipment Sizing
- Review Material and Energy Balances
- Review PFDs
- Assist with loop shooting and instrument trouble shooting
- Assist with Tuning
- Chemical Compatibility
- Chemistry/Chemical Reactions
- Assist – give sound engineering guidance/judgment for safe and successful startup
- Assist with Procedures and PSM Manual/Training Manuals
- Write Scope of Work, Prepare Estimates (Detailed)
- Conduct Lab R&D for projects and existing plants
- Run Simulations/Models, assist with development of new processes
- Review plant/project documentation and work with HSE group to ensure compliance
- Complete any calculations required for process events
Business Process Analyst
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 6 months
Skills: Business process analysis, lean/six-sigma methodology, ITIL knowledge, utilities sector experience, process mapping ,BPMN techniques, MS Office Suite, Visio
Brief Job Description:
- We are seeking Business Process Analyst skills and abilities to meet the following objectives:
- Understand and assess the current state of a defined set of processes within IT.
- Define a desired state for these processes that will meet the needs of IT and our business partners, addressing the issues above.
- Work with business process owners to build and implement process improvements.
- Identify current state process and stakeholders list
- Perform process gap and lean assessment
- Facilitate definition of a desired future state with appropriate stakeholders and business process owner
- Complete a change impact assessment
- Identify KPIs, performance metrics, and process management methods
- Produce process maps, procedures, metrics and management documentation in PGE approved format
- Obtain approval for future state changes
- Create an implementation plan
- Provide regular progress updates to project manager throughout, with some presentation at management level
- IT Business Process Development: PGE’s Information Technology Department is in the process of building and refining its business processes to better align itself with business partners, and enable more, better, and faster results.
- Senior resource with business process analysis experience in an IT organization
- Experience in gap and lean assessment using lean/six-sigma methodology
- Strong analysis, facilitation, communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience in process mapping and BPMN techniques
- Experience building KPI and metric monitoring abilities into processes
- Experience architecting process changes to remedy gaps and obtain efficiencies
- Experience implementing process improvement changes in an organization, including making recommendations at a management level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work streams in parallel
- Tools experience: MS Office Suite, including Visio
Preferred job skills:
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification a plus
- ITIL knowledge and utilities sector experience is a bonus
- Facilitation of large and small groups in process discussions, documentation of processes, gap and lean assessments
Process Engineer - Manufacturing
Summary of Functions
Working with Supervisors to ensure the employees have all the resources they need to do their respective jobs. Participate in teamwork objectives and act as a role model for productive, responsible behavior from all employees and help everyone understand clear objectives and expectations. Provide communication and clear direction and feedback to the shop floor. Evaluate methods and materials that will allow shop floor employees to maximize their performance and overall potential.
- Work with supervisor to support the site goals and ensure the safe and environmentally sound performance on the site operations
- Ensure that corporate and regulator requirements are met or exceeded
- Ensure processes are properly documented and the documents are being followed in adherence with AS9001 registration
- Support internal audits schedules and ensure that assigned Corrective Action Requests are completed by due date
- Respond to customer requirements and/or complaints in a timely fashion
- Implement actions that contribute to the goal of achieving financial targets, such as, productivity and scrap levels
- Under direction plans and executes capital programs and process improvement activities
- Recognizes and troubleshoots problems associated with manufacturing processes
- Supports in establishing and measuring process performance standards associated with quality and waste
- Provides input to operational reviews and other efforts leading to process improvements and cost reductive activities
- Supports investigations and resolve operational non-conformances and customer related issues
- Participates in customer site audits/qualifications and visits
- Support targeted projects at company or customer shops. Areas include defining and documenting product and processing parameters, capability, cost reductions and manufacturing
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects and effectively represent the company
- Evaluates, troubleshoots, and solve process problems on the shop floor
- Assists in training all shop associates on manufacturing processes and methods
- Assists in responsibility for the safety and environmental issues associated with manufacturing processes and equipment
- Creates manufacturing Configurations, Bill of Materials, Routers, Work Instructions, SPC/SQC, and Control Plans using manufacturing engineering best practices
- Supports process engineering manager as needed
- Minimum of 2-10 years’ experience is preferred, preferably with advanced composite materials, aerospace manufacturing industry or compression molding
- Minimum of BS Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or equivalent
- Ability to understand quality management systems such as those required by AS9100 compliant company is a plus
- Lean and Six Sigma training is a plus
- Root Cause, PFMEA, Statistics, & SQC/SPC preferred
- Knowledge of business ERP system is preferred (Microsoft Dynamic AX or similar)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The Lean Six Sigma Test Leader provides technical manufacturing support. The position is focused on process simplification, real-time data analytics and defect reduction across multiple product lines & tests, and furthermore must be able to work autonomously.
• Reducing product lead time via the implementation of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concepts on the production line
• Improving product quality & reliability by executing defect reduction projects
• Reviewing and root causing test defects
• Work cross-functionally with design engineering, fulfillment, sourcing to meet quality, delivery and cost goals
• Ensuring Regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification
• Ensuring EHS compliance and improvement
• Creative problem solving to design and assemble parts or processes to aid the manufacturing department
• Operate powered hand tools and saws, basic assembly of connectors/metal piping
• Technical writing, data analysis, and database management
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. BS in Engineering and 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or High School Diploma / GED and 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
2. Electrical or electronics manufacturing experience
3. Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with presentation experience
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
5. Demonstrated ability to combine data analysis and time on the shop floor to solve problems,
- Experience with SQL for database management / data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Established project management skills
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Thanks and Regards,
Location : San Jose , California
Duration : 1 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design, develop and implement Systems business processes from an end-to-end perspective.
• Evaluate and integrate processes with the appropriate phases of development lifecycle.
• Perform current state process assessment, gap analysis and propose improvement.
• Evaluate (for impacts and benefits), prioritize and govern process changes.
• Understand Systems Business Architecture concepts, direction and artifacts.
• Assist in development of architectural artifact and develop business process in line with the architecture.
• Facilitate process modeling sessions and drive teams for consensus
• Assist in developing training and communication.
• Gather and document requirements such as Business, Functional and Non-functional requirements.
• Work in multiple process development /enhancement efforts simultaneously.
Additional Resource Qualifications
• Very good understanding / implementation experience of one or more of the industry models such as CMMI, ITIL, Six Sigma, for IT organization / Systems Department.
• Very good understanding of process development / process modeling techniques.
• Hands on experience designing, developing and implementing processes, policies, standards, procedures for large and complex organization.
• Very good understanding of SDLC and development lifecycles.
• Very good understanding of project management methodology.
• Ability to navigate large and complex organization.
• Facilitating large group meetings and modeling sessions.
• Ability to prioritize, multi task and work independently.
• Ability to engage multiple process development / enhancement projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter and team player
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft office and Visio.
• Very good knowledge of collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Lotus Notes
Program Management Process Specialist
The Company is hiring a Program Management Process Specialist to lead in the development and documentation of SW North America’s business processes. This position will have a considerable amount of interaction with SWNA’s Global BPM Team in Germany and play a vital role in SWNA’s internal operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating and moderating a project team and Process Owners to obtain details of process inputs, outputs, and deliverables and then working within technical software packages to define process instructions and steps in a swim lane diagram format. This position will also be required to communicate with and assist the Quality & Safety Manager in everyday tasks.
Why Work for SW North America
The Program Management Process Specialist will be able to work in the Company’s new state-of-the-art building and be directly involved in the Company’s success and growth. The Company actively invests in its employees by providing training and development opportunities, team-building events and a positive work environment.
Targeted Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Business Process or Industrial Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Business Process Management and/or process flow charting preferred
- Familiarity with complex quality systems (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100) preferred
- Solid work ethic and willingness to assist wherever is needed
- Strong administrative skills and eagerness to learn
- Natural curiosity and organizational skills
The position is full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary based on skills and experience. In addition, the Company offers 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, a 401K with a Company match and immediate vesting, paid time off, ongoing career development and training, and a team-based work environment.
The Recruitment Process
The recruiting process is designed to ensure that we make the right hire for this critical position and will include a combination of phone and in-person interviews, candidate assessments, a pre-employment background check and drug test.
SW North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer!
Scientist – Biotech Process Development (Jp5096)
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island
Employment Type: Contract
Business Unit: Commercial AS
Duration: 12 months with likely extension
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Scientist with bioscience credentials and back ground in biotech process development and manufacturing, for a global CA-based bio-pharmaceutical company
Amgen is a biopharmaceutical leader founded on discovering, developing, manufacturing, and delivering innovative human therapeutics. Amgen's Attribute Sciences group within Process Development is seeking a Scientist. The Process Development Scientist will be responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis and communication of method transfer and method validation protocol and report writing. This candidate will help to drive improving this process and effectively communicate results with internal and external partners across a global network.
The Scientist role in Commercial Process Development will be part of a team responsible for authoring method transfer and method validation protocols and reports for clinical/commercial programs for the following method platforms: Chromatography, Bioassay, Device, PCR, Microbiology, Immunoassay, CE/Gel, Viral, and General. Protocols and reports will be authored according to regulatory and industry guidelines (i.e., ICH). This individual will support clinical and commercial locations throughout the company. This position works closely with representatives from key functions within Process Development, Manufacturing and Quality.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Will be heavily electronically dependent.
- Not a laboratory-based role. Role will be the production of protocols, reports, documentation coordination, task tracking, document routing Two roles will focus on assisting larger team of Method transfer and validation group.
- Skills required EDMQ Lims, LMES, Empower.
- Communication electronically Ability to follow understand documentation requirements/SOPS Knowledge of analytical methods and techniques used (not all, but some background) QC background desirable
This is a great opportunity to see how Amgen is leading the industry in supply chain processes using digital flow, data and new technologies.
Experience is not relevant to the job description
Interview Process: Phone and/or in-person interviews will be accommodated.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com.
R&D Process Engineer
- Execute projects to create scalable food processes from benchtop to full scale. Leverage equipment suppliers and others to create process schemes that fit the needs of new products.
- Initiate test plan development, experimental setup, test execution and data analysis to quantify key process machine parameters and fundamental mechanisms at both pilot and factory scale.
- Deliver scalable process specifications collaboratively developed with Product Development and Design Engineering to achieve exceptional product attribute targets and ensure superior product quality and food safety.
- Identify and evaluate innovative processing options based on product attribute requirements including evaluation based on technical and economic feasibility.
- Provide technical support to product development and Operations on new or existing processes.
- Lead translation of technology ideas into visual, physical models and working prototypes.
- Delivery of IP for technical insulation of new technology.
- Work as part of the process engineering team to assist in the management of scale-up risk and introduction of technology into supply chain.
- Minor project and budget responsibilities are required with potential contractor and technician management responsibility.
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of food process engineering experience
- Experienced with a broad variety of food unit operations and processes.
- Significant experience in food plants.
- Strong engineering fundamentals and familiarity with experimental design and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrated success working in a pilot lab, developing new processes and commercializing – process validation and qualification.
- Engaged with a wide range of equipment vendors
- Self-starter with assertive project ownership qualities.
- Demonstrated abilities to be creative and innovative.
- Working knowledge of process development and industry best practices, packaging science, consumer needs/trends, and potential relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated process development and project management abilities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experimental design software, and CAD systems (e.g. Solidworks, AutoCAD).
Itsm Process Manager
Serve as an ITSM Enterprise Process Manager overseeing the integration of ITIL full life cycle processes, modules and workflows to achieve and improve performance objectives to build and maintain a robust Enterprise ITSM environment in a large IaaS and PaaS contract.
Using IT Service Management concepts and ITIL processes full life cycle, this individual will:
- Coordinate and perform assessments utilizing analytical skills to understand client environments and associated ITIL/ITSM improvement opportunities
· Develops, gains approval for, and communicates the overall project’s goals, practices and business deliverables
· Regularly prepares and delivers overall project communication to relay progress and issues to stakeholders
· Manages expectations
· Formally manages scope change process and updates the program plan as necessary
· Formally manages issues and resolves conflicts
· Creates the detailed plan for the team
· Manages day to day project activities and tracks progress
· Provides regular feedback to stakeholders on delivery versus expectation
· Accountable for the commitment to timeliness and quality of assigned deliverables
· Communicates ITSM process controls and compliance policies to staff and stakeholders
· Presents ITSM controls and compliance options and recommendation to government owners
· Ensures the success and quality of ITSM processes by working closely with cross-functional organizational units
· Performs continual verification, quality assurance and testing of controls on ITSM processes and procedures
· Ensures resources are allocated to the process
· Monitors the KPIs and management metrics and provides reports to government ITSM process owners
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Must possess hands on experience working in Information Technology environments, competent and able to apply business operating system applications to retrieve, interpret, and report relevant performance data and metrics.
- Must possess strong problem-solving and systems thinking abilities.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills such as providing constructive feedback, meeting facilitation, interviewing, training and delivering oral and written reports.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in managing teams in separate geographic locations.
- Demonstrated ability to form trusted working relationships with government stakeholders through collaboration and enhanced effective communications.
- Six Sigma Certification
- Active Security Clearance
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or related field) and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience building and within an ITSM environment, ITIL process architecture using BMC Remedy.
Minimum Active DoD Secret and DHS suitability
Please send qualified resumes to Lentech Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website http://www.lentechinc.com/join-our-team.
Lentech, Inc. provides technology-enabled IT Solutions and Mission Technical Solutions to civil, defense and intelligence customers. Through our accumulated years of experience, industry expertise, and strategic partnerships, Lentech has built mission-critical solutions for our federal and commercial customers. Lentech’s clients achieve full life-cycle support and cost effective managed services supporting enterprise computing and applications initiatives for Government agencies. Lentech’s newly established Mission Technical Solutions Division is focused on providing engineering, operations, I&T and technical services to civil and defense customers primarily in the aerospace fields.
Lentech, Inc. is a performance-based company providing employees with challenging and interesting work, competitive pay and benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow. We focus on providing an environment of fun, sharing, collaboration and connection. Our culture is team oriented, non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial. It gives people a chance to participate and be a factor in the company’s growth and success.
Lentech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identification, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law. We are proud of the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!