Product Analyst Job Description Sample
What We Do:
Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 2,000 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2015, Temenos topped both the Forrester and IBS Intelligence league tables for sales of mission-critical software for the banking and finance industry.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Product Analyst to expand our capacity in line with rapid growth of our LifeCycle Management Suite™ product line. You will be serving as the liaison between the business and software development teams in translating complex business needs into technology supported business solutions. The Product Analyst will be responsible for providing software specifications for new product features and providing support through the software development lifecycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Use business and technical expertise to assist with requirements definition and refinement.
- Write software specifications for solutions targeted for all aspects of the loan lifecycle.
- Apply usability principles and best practices design to specify user interfaces that enhance the end user experience.
- Investigate problems independently and through collaboration with development teams, implementation consultants, project managers.
- Liaise with development teams and QA to ensure project objectives are met.
What You’ll Need:
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Economics.
- Strong analytical and software design skills using a structured approach such as use-case analysis.
- Financial Industry background highly preferred.
- Technical skills - SQL, Data Analysis, Systems Analysis and Design.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients to ensure business requirements are properly reflected/configured in the financial modules of the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work well with client BA's.
- Experience writing software specifications.
- Creativity and outside the box thinking a major bonus!
How To Join:
Temenos is a company that embodies a culture of openness and meritocracy that allows us to attract the best people and to set them free to make things happen. If you are looking to become a member of our winning team please send your resume to RecruitmentNSA@temenos.com for review.
Sr Product Analyst
Strategy and Execution -
Communication and Networking -
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Mountain West is unique, just like you.
We're a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America's most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing . With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You'll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
Personal Lines Product Analyst
Great opportunities await you at The Main Street America Group! The Main Street America Group is a billion-dollar super-regional property & casualty insurance company, providing products in 36 states.
As a Personal Lines Product Analyst, you will have the opportunity to join a growing business that is in the midst of introducing new products across several states. If you are a customer-focused professional looking for an engaging position with opportunities for development and advancement, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in our Jacksonville, FL Corporate Headquarters location.
- Support the development of the new personal lines products which will include;
- completing regulatory reviews for assigned states
- providing assistance in the creation of business requirements
- creating various materials to file with state insurance departments – rate and rule manuals, underwriting guidelines, forms
- responding to department of insurance questions to ensure timely approval of rates/rules/forms/guidelines filings
- Update monthly reports and communicate key findings to management (production, business quality, competitiveness)
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Track and communicate progress and status of assigned tasks and projects
- Participate in and contribute to projects that are moderate to large in scope and complexity
- Maintain rate/rule manuals, underwriting guidelines and forms. Provide recommendations for enhancements
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of Personal Lines experience managing products for either home and auto insurance
- BA/BS business related concentrations preferred with an emphasis in risk management, mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or related business field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and able to meet assignment deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with peers to achieve goals as well as the ability to work well independently
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of Access, SQL, Quadrant and InsureQuote is a plus
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Day 1 coverage)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pension Plan
- Relocation Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Wellness Program (Health & Fitness)
- Perks at Work Program (company discounts on travel, entertainment, electronics and apparel)
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Incentive Program
Come learn why 100% of new hires are satisfied with the choice they made to join Main Street America.
To apply, visit our website at: https://msagroup.jobs.net/.
Contingency Recruiters: Please do not send resumes directly to any hiring manager within the MSA organization. If you would like to discuss this position, please contact the Staffing Department directly and NOT our managers. You must have a signed and current search agreement with the MSA Staffing Department before any resumes can be reviewed. Any resumes sent directly to MSA without a contract and specific work order in place for the position will be considered property of MSA. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!
We believe that independent agents offer consumers the best value when they are shopping for insurance. They represent several insurance companies and have a choice of which company to use for each policy. So consumers can trust that when their agents recommend our company, it is because they believe we offer the best protection possible.
We offer a very competitive benefits program:
Health Benefits - day one
Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Generous Relocation Benefits
Generous Paid Time Off Program, and more.
As Product Analyst you would be a solid contributor in the software development process by working with software developers and technical implementation analysts to determine application requirements and improvements throughout the entire software development life cycle. You would also assist the implementation team on configuration, reporting, applications and recommends other options and creative solutions to meet client needs.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
- Learn and analyze customer business requirements.
- Document and design solutions for the requirements.
- Serve as a knowledge resource on division’s software products/solutions and demonstrate relevant industry/product knowledge to present software features, components, capabilities, and functionality to offer new and creative solutions to meet client needs and evolve the products/solutions.
- Partner closely with implementation to ask fact-finding questions to gain an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of clients’ business needs, work streams and process needs and assist the implementation team in defining the software requirements.
- Write test plans and conduct analysis to ensure software changes are successful; partner closely with software development and management to collaborate on ideas/changes/resolutions as needed.
- Analyze issues, determine root cause, proactively research and apply knowledge to resolve the new issues and issues of varying degrees of complexity with or without software development.
- Evaluate client requests to determine appropriate action.
- Determine when documentation must be created or elaborated upon. Draft initial documentation for use by technical writer.
- Work directly with clients and internal staff to create requirements documents, system specifications, and initial prototypes.
- Ensure that analysis and design projects stay within defined scope, budget and timeline.
- Proactively research and stay abreast of market prevalent tools, industry knowledge and regulations.
- Assist with the design of new modules, new programs, and enhanced functionality of existing modules and programs.
- Assist the leaders on the product team to design, develop, price and successfully launch changes within the product area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Three-five years of experience with Tyler software or similar business experience.
- Demonstrate solid communication skills with a wide range of clients, both internal and external, from technical to non-technical, including presentation skills and technical documentation.
- Successful experience with requirements gathering/documentation, software design concepts, and database modeling.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing, implementation documentation/scripting/querying/reporting exhibiting knowledge of client’s source data and processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of appraisal and tax concepts software solutions preferred.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) or related software.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including but not limited to Visio and PowerPoint experience
- Experience providing viable product ideas for future enhancements; including the ability to assist with strategic direction of the product.
- Proficient experience resolving technical and client business issues.
- Proficient research, analytical, and logical thinking and reasoning skills and experience in a technical environment.
- Proficient knowledge and experience understanding and analyzing client work processes including technical requirements, and related activities.
- Proficient experience creating technical requirements, system specifications, and prototypes.
- Solid organizational skills with a proven track record of prioritizing and executing on several priorities successfully.
- Solid database knowledge and understanding including database structures/data conversion and proficient experience and understanding of SQL Server, Oracle, and/or related technologies.
- Proven track record of successfully mentoring less experienced team members.
- Ability to stay current with technology and software products and present recommendations and ideas to create efficiencies/etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience creating and executing on software test plans and reports.
- Proficient knowledge and application SQL including coding, modifying existing PL/SQL code, writing complex queries, scripts and reports using tools like SQL Plus, SQL report writer or related technologies.
- Travel range 5-10%
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Product Analyst #2640
Work at one of the most creative companies around! This amazing 12 month contract could very well be extended for a longer duration! $1800-$1956 weekly DOE!!!!!!
Support efforts to increase revenue and interactions on our websites/mobile apps through A/B testing. Using understanding of user testing principals, and having a strong grasp of telling stories with numbers, identify areas of optimization in copy, design, and user flows. Integrate input from stakeholders (Product Mgmt, Design, Technology, Executives) to define tests, write business rules and acceptance criteria, provide quality assurance (QA) assistance as tests are developed and launched, create resentations for test ideas and test results.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Product Analyst, A/B testing (Product Mgmt., Design, Technology).
- To define tests, write business rules and acceptance criteria, provide quality assurance (QA) assistance as tests are developed and launched
- Previous experience in software implementation and development
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and MS Project (or similar)
Mortgage Loan Product Analyst
InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC. is one of the preferred mortgage lenders in the Southeast United States. In fact, we are proud to have been awarded the Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017 by The Houston Chronicle and the Houston Business Journal.
We are currently recruiting a Mortgage Loan Product Analyst to work in our Headquarters in Houston, TX.
Our ideal candidate has 5-10 years prior experience underwriting or processing Mortgage Loans. Other related Mortgage and or banking experience will be considered as it applies to this role.
The Product Analyst reviews mortgage loan scenarios and advises loan originators, loan processors and underwriters on product and program guidelines. In addition, this position handles exception requests, manages investor applications and renewals and develops department policies and procedures. Serves as a liaison to investors, communicating between management and account representatives
Applicants must have excellent presentation skills and be able to efficiently organize and host product training sessions for branches and relevant departments.
Requirements include: Experience with a loan operating system such as Encompass, familiarity with ALLREGS, Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA and USDA guidlelines and BOND programs.
Please apply today for immediate consideration. Must submit to a background check. EOE.
Sr. Product Analyst
The Senior Product Analyst leads the development and implementation of insurance products for personal, commercial and farm lines of business. Additionally, the Senior Product Analyst will actively participate in market analysis and agency web desktop development while leading the regulatory and compliance activities related to the assigned products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain expertise to respond as an internal resource of product research & development, competitive market analysis, demographics and financial impact analysis for assigned products.
Participate in product research & development, competitive market analysis, review of demographics and financial impact analysis.
Collaborate with all company departments (Underwriting, Information Technology, Marketing, et al.) in management of the product lifecycle.
Maintenance of forms repository.
Review, analyze, develop and modify insurance products and rules. This includes evaluation of competitive products, review and analysis of bureau information (ISO circulars) and preparation & submitting of filings to state insurance departments. Has the authority to recommend new insurance products and modifications to existing products.
Provides information to IT regarding changes that affect web and policy-processing systems.
Review, prepare and maintain product related items (policy forms, rate & rule manuals, policy applications, agency notices, policyholder notices, worksheets and underwriting guidelines).
Ensure company compliance with state regulations for rule, rate and form filings. This includes submitting state product filings for approval on new and modified insurance products in coordination with Actuarial Analysts.
Maintain company compliance documentation and keep company personnel informed of changes to regulations, requirements, forms, coverages.
Lead in agency web desktop development for assigned products.
Work with Actuarial Analyst on pricing-related projects.
Provide support to Underwriting and Claims staff regarding coverage interpretations. Seeks input from these areas regarding the development of new products and changes to existing products.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
College degree or equivalent business experience.
5-7 years of Product Development, Underwriting or Claims experience.
Personal Lines experience is needed!
Extensive knowledge of coverage forms, endorsements, rules and rating procedures.
Experience with state Insurance Department regulatory process preferred.
Advanced insurance education preferred (ex: INS, CPCU, etc…).
Job related courses and seminars are encouraged.
Preparation & submitting of filings to state insurance departments (preferred)
Advanced skills to interpret and revise complicated insurance contracts and to design and revise rate and rule manuals.
Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally & in writing) with various audiences including programmers, technicians, insurance department personnel, underwriters, claims and marketing staff, agents, insured’s and management.
Ability to understand rating & statistical algorithms including the interaction of the various factors and relativities that are applied.
Understanding of business & insurance ratios and ability to communicate the impact of business decisions upon those ratios.
Ability to understand and communicate complex insurance contract language and concepts.
Analytical thinking & problem solving capabilities.
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILL SETS:
Active listening & interviewing
Networking & relationship building
Project planning & management
Understanding underwriting appetite and exposure
Attention to detail
Microsoft Office - Especially Word as well as Access, Excel and PowerPoint
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is required to sit at a workstation to perform PC duties and other work. Standing to utilize other office equipment such as scanners, copiers, fax machines is also required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, speak, walk, reach with hands and arms, stand and hear.
Periodic travel may be required entailing extended periods of time sitting in a vehicle.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This position is involved with all Strategic Development personnel and their activities associated with product development, compliance, state expansion and web agency desktop support. This position will be provided a work cubicle or an individual work area with the necessary equipment to perform the assigned duties.
Must be able to work independently and with others. Most projects require adherence to strict timelines. Many projects directly impact the financial results of the company. Attention to detail is critical.
The environment is quiet with interaction with others in the department, management and other company staff. Moderate noise level from telephone calls is expected.
Potential for limited travel to agent’s offices and various State Insurance Departments.
Digital Product Analyst
Location: Oklahoma City, OK Department:
Relocation Provided: No Education Required: Bachelors Degree Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years Position Description:
MidFirst Bank is seeking an Interactive Business Analyst to support the bank’s Internet Delivery team and projects. The successful candidate will work with the bank’s development team to support and analyze information for vital online banking, mobile banking and website program projects. The position requires a team approach and an ability to work with a broad range of business disciplines to achieve success. Major Responsibilities
Provide project management on new initiatives to improve the bank’s websites
Create work flow
Investment Product Analyst
Investment Product Analyst Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual.
We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description BASIC PURPOSE: Using discretion and judgment, coordinates the translation of various portfolio data into use
Senior Product Analyst
Job Type:Full-Time Regular Expertise:Corporate Strategy, Sales & Account Management, Analytics & Reporting, Project Management, Network Management / Provider Relations, Marketing / E-Solutions, Other unique_identifier:51982 Req Number:CAS-1021355 Description: BASIC FUNCTION:This position is responsible for supporting the product lifecycle by gathering, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting marketing, financial, and operating data; assisting in report preparation and presentation of research findings, creation and maintenance of project management documentation and serving as a subject matter expert for internal audiences. This role will have a focus on pharmacy products. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor Degree and 2 years experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR 4 years of experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR a Bachelors Degree, a Masters Degree and 1 years of experience
Ability to interact with staff/management across multiple departments and levels
Ability to mentor other staff, as appropriate.
*General business and financial analysis skills
Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, marketplace and competition
Strong analytic and information synthesis skills.
*Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
*Presentation and group facilitation aptitude.
*Initiative and persistence, with ability to meet deadlines.
*Ability to work within a team environment.*PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint. PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting to internal clients
Health insurance or healthcare industry experience. This position will be based out of our Chicago office. *LI-Post
CB Location: IL - Chicago Activation Date: Monday, November 20, 2017 Expiration Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018 Apply Here
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!