Production Clerk Job Description Sample
The Production Clerk is responsible for data input and counting materials to ensure inventory is correct. The position will assist in printing product specifications and daily schedules. The overall responsibility of this role is to assist production in accurate data input.
- Responsible for cycle counts and inventory tracking for all production areas
- Print schedules, rack tickets, and product specifications and hand-out to required individuals
- Input daily department metrics into excel such as hour by hour information, formulation weights etc. and generate reports
- Enter downtime information into Megamation system
- Enter work orders into Megamation system to notify maintenance of equipment that needs to be fixed
- Assist Process Engineer with projects as needed
- Update product specification sheets when required
- Maintain and analyze daily/weekly/monthly production reports in Excel
- High School Diploma Required; Associates Degree Preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and have strong communication skills
- 1-2 years in a similar role; Manufacturing experience Preferred
- Willingness to take on new duties and assignments as the position evolves
- Team-player who enjoys helping out wherever needed
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Warehouse - Production Clerk
We are recruiting Productions workers to join our team!
The position will focus on safe and efficient movement of food products, raw and cooked.
- Multiple Shifts and Positions open.
- Please apply in-person Monday- Friday, 9 am- 12 pm, at 21221 S Western Ave, Suite 110, Torrance, CA 90501, ask for
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Sanitize and clean production area as needed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, Food manufacturing and processing
- Able to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Feel free to email for further information
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
We are looking for a Star Player to be part of our winning team. The Production Clerk is responsible for ensuring that work orders are completed accurately and shipped to correct locations/clients accurately and efficiently.
Tasks and responsibilities
Match work order to copy flow printouts
Review printout for quality
Fix/redo poor quality pages
Assist with copying when necessary
Assemble completed packages
Print and review labels for billing and delivery
Status orders completed for delivery
Deliver packages to mail room for delivery to locations
Scan incoming records from field or mail
Prep records for scanning
Hand paginate(bate stamp) orders which need pagination
Sort the incoming mail and distribute to each department as necessary
Status the receipt of records in Oracle
Create and print simulated work orders to process records accordingly
Compile a daily list of the records which come in via fax or mail
Prepare and mail records to out of state clients via USPS or FEDEX
Inform office manager of supply needs
Other duties as assigned
Read, write, and speak English
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work with numbers
Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Manual dexterity/ability to turn pages quickly and efficiently
Quality of output
Efficiency of procedures
• Performs basic routine duties in manufacturing, usually clerical or expediting in nature. May be requested to perform work
• for and receive technical guidance from department personnel other than designated supervisor or manager. Coordinates
• and expedites the flow of information, work and materials between the front office and the production floor.
• Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and be able to generate, organize, separate production
paperwork and work orders for the production floor.
• Generate manufacturing reports, copy and distribute on a timely basis to appropriate departments or personnel.
• Ensure the accuracy of all incoming data before reports/work is distributed.
• Ensure the accuracy of all outgoing work orders.
• Posses detailed product knowledge as it relate to job function.
• Must be able to keep detailed records organized of all orders received.
• Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with some supervision.
• Must be bale to read and understand shipping documents.
• Must be able to understand and have knowledge of company quality standards.
• Ability to identify Bill of Material (BOM) issues.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or its equivalent required with 2-4 years experience in a related field.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must posses an in depth knowledge of Access and SQL database systems as well as Excel and the rest of Microsoft Suite.
• Good analytical skills.
• Must be able to understand work instructions and directions in English.
• Working Relationships
• Significant communication is required with personnel within all manufacturing departments. Regular communication will be
• required with customer service and engineering with minimal communication with other departments throughout the
• company. Works under direct supervision of the supervisor of engineering will occasional direction from the Director of
• This position requires some physical effort in a non-airconditioned environment. The performance of this position requires
• the employee to use a computer for lengthy periods with occasional requirements to stand, walk, climb stairs and lift and/or
• move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision requirements include close, distance, and peripheral vision as well as depth perception
• and the ability to focus. This position may require overtime on occasion to ensure all tasks or special projects are completed
• on schedule.
Job Title: Production Clerk
- PAYNESVILLE, MN Job Description:
Pro Staff is hiring a Production Clerk to work for our client, a leader in lawn and garden and building products, located in Paynesville! Come work for a company that cares about the environment and has been recognized for their commitment to recycling by a wide range of organizations across America. In this role, you will be on your feet moving product from conveyer belts to staging areas.
This position is a 12 hour rotating shift- 2 days on and 2 days off, with 8 hours of overtime every other week! Hours are 6a
6p. Competitive wages, starting at $13/hr. Apply today, or contact our office for more information by email at , or by phone at ! 1st shift: 6:00am
6:00pm, $13/hr 2nd shift: 6:00pm
6:00am, $14/hr Required Skills:
6 months previous production experience About Atterro EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines. Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer.
Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Baron HR is in need of Production Clerks for Chatsworth area. More than 20 positions available. Application hours Monday-Thursday 8:30 to 11:00 am and from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Please bring two forms of ID and a hard copy of your resume if available.
Baron HR esta solicitando personal ayudantes de produccion en el area de Chatsoworth. Tenemos mas de 20 posiciones disponibles. Horariode aplicaciones de Lunes a Jueves de 8:30 a 11:00 am y de 1:00 a 3:00 pm. Favor de traer 2 formas de identificacion y una copia de su resume si es posible.
18341 Sherman Way Suite 103
Reseda CA 91335
If you're an organized individual with experience as an Inventory Clerk, OfficeTeam has a terrific third shift/graveyard opportunity in the Food Food Processing industry for you to check out! In this Inventory Clerk role, you will be tasked with completing and overseeing thorough clerical duties related to taking and maintaining inventories of supplies and equipment under general supervision. The Inventory Clerk must be articulate, possess strong interpersonal skills and exercise the ability to multitask. You must possess a passion for success, keen attention to detail and strong focus to thrive in this entry-level role with minimal supervision. You will work in an environment that fosters career growth and encourages swift advancement. If you're based in the Eugene, Oregon area and are interested in a third shift/graveyard schedule, reach out today to find out more about this attractive long term temporary-to-fulltime employment opportunity as an Inventory Clerk. Apply online at www.officeteam.com or email you resume to Jared.Williams@officeteam.com for immediate consideration. What you get to do every single day
Work closely with the Purchasing Manager and Inventory Analyst
Aiding in the process of internal and external audits, as requested
Administer data entry, prepare inventory records and reports, and handle documentation inconsistencies
Administering top-notch customer service to internal business partners
Principally responsible for counting, classifying, and maintaining a vast inventory of items
Carry out daily measures with utmost precision and punctuality; defer to Company policies
Accomplish special tasks as required
Req ID: 03610-0010296941 Functional Role: General Office Clerk
Postal Code:* 97402 Compensation: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
Previous experience in inventory desired
Competent with spreadsheets and databases
Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
Basic experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) preferred
Familiarity with Inventory Management Software preferred
Foundational knowledge in ISO quality standards
Enterprise resource planning experience
Strong familiarity with quality control
Comprehensive knowledge of operational auditing
Command of compliance
Candidates holding an AA or BS/BA degree with a focus in Accounting preferred
Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Comfortable with logistics records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued
Tech Pubs Production Clerk
ITA International, LLC is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector. ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Suffolk, VA as a Production Clerk. This position is contingent upon contract award. This support function shall have full authority to act on behalf of the contractor for all matters relating to daily operations of onsite/offsite support, and will be the liaison between the Government and onsite/offsite personnel.
The contractor shall be proficient in fully interpreting and applying task order terminology to ensure conformity. The contractor shall possess the overall knowledge and working competence of the task order and be able to report updates, statuses, answer questions and communicate effectively to the Government.
The contractor shall ensure all work requests from Planning shared electronic mailbox are assigned to a technician and completed by the requested date or Government task/project established dates.
The contractor shall provide metrics, tables, charts, and graphs, upon Government request representing work being accomplished, and/or work completed for all tasks under this task order.
This support function shall be responsible for the delivery of final services/products to the Government for acceptance.
The PC shall have experience and be competent in workload distribution, tracking assignment status, and be able to interact with customers/requestors in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
The PC shall possess knowledge, skills, and abilities to enter, update, and track data in an electronic format (ex. Microsoft Project, Excel, resource tracking software) using graphical user interfaces. The PC shall have one (1) year experience in program or project management support related to publication development and configuration management of technical documentation. ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans ID: 2017-2223 External Company URL: http://www.ita-intl.com/ Fill Type: Proposal
Responsibilities and Tasks
Assist Production Manager with communication to vendors, customers, sales team and other company employees
Assist Production Manager with various projects and tasks
General data entry
Sales order entry and follow up
Materials Consumption entry and reporting
Purchase order entry and follow up
Assuring correct levels of raw material inventory are maintained
Vendor communication and follow up
Back up for the Production Scheduler
Answers phones in Lobby as scheduled
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
2 years’ minimum previous office experience
Proven Intermediate MS Excel ability
Professional phone skills
Good grammar for writing and typing skills
Desire to learn
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Problem solving ability
Monday through Friday from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (Occasional overtime required).
Apply today for immediate consideration: or contact Yesenia at: or for more information.
We have work for You!
Our customer is a leader in technologically advanced HVAC equipment, Energy Management, and service support. In this role you will provide clerical support at the plant facility which may include receptionist responsibility, capturing customer complaints, data entry, problem solving and inventory accuracy, cycle counting, compilation of shop paperwork, and other clerical duties.
This is a direct hire position in Staunton, VA. Responsibilities Process customer orders, purchase orders, invoices, receiving documents, production paperwork Answer phone calls – direct callers as needed, greet visitors. Record customer complaints, assist in tracking responsiveness, update visitor board. Enters or retrieves data from established computer files.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!