Production Clerk Job Description Sample
Warehouse - Production Clerk
We are recruiting Productions workers to join our team!
The position will focus on safe and efficient movement of food products, raw and cooked.
- Multiple Shifts and Positions open.
- Please apply in-person Monday- Friday, 9 am- 12 pm, at 21221 S Western Ave, Suite 110, Torrance, CA 90501, ask for
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Sanitize and clean production area as needed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, Food manufacturing and processing
- Able to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Feel free to email for further information
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
System One helps local firms address resource issues, peak periods and ongoing operations. With every engagement, we aim to provide straightforward feedback and market insights for both job seekers and hiring managers.
Come be a part of the System One Torrance family and register with us today to be considered for open and future positions!
The Production Clerk is responsible for data input and counting materials to ensure inventory is correct. The position will assist in printing product specifications and daily schedules. The overall responsibility of this role is to assist production in accurate data input.
- Responsible for cycle counts and inventory tracking for all production areas
- Print schedules, rack tickets, and product specifications and hand-out to required individuals
- Input daily department metrics into excel such as hour by hour information, formulation weights etc. and generate reports
- Enter downtime information into Megamation system
- Enter work orders into Megamation system to notify maintenance of equipment that needs to be fixed
- Assist Process Engineer with projects as needed
- Update product specification sheets when required
- Maintain and analyze daily/weekly/monthly production reports in Excel
- High School Diploma Required; Associates Degree Preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and have strong communication skills
- 1-2 years in a similar role; Manufacturing experience Preferred
- Willingness to take on new duties and assignments as the position evolves
- Team-player who enjoys helping out wherever needed
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
We are looking for a Star Player to be part of our winning team.
The Production Clerk is responsible for ensuring that work orders are completed accurately and shipped to correct locations/clients accurately and efficiently.
Tasks and responsibilities
Match work order to copy flow printouts
Review printout for quality
Fix/redo poor quality pages
Assist with copying when necessary
Assemble completed packages
Print and review labels for billing and delivery
Status orders completed for delivery
Deliver packages to mail room for delivery to locations
Scan incoming records from field or mail
Prep records for scanning
Hand paginate(bate stamp) orders which need pagination
Sort the incoming mail and distribute to each department as necessary
Status the receipt of records in Oracle
Create and print simulated work orders to process records accordingly
Compile a daily list of the records which come in via fax or mail
Prepare and mail records to out of state clients via USPS or FEDEX
Inform office manager of supply needs
Read, write, and speak English
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work with numbers
Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Manual dexterity/ability to turn pages quickly and efficiently
Quality of output
Efficiency of procedures
Packing / Production Clerk (Temporary Second Shift) - Calgaz: Cambridge, MD
JOB SUMMARY: Calgaz, a Division of Airgas USA LLC, is a world-leader in calibration gases is seeking a temporary second-shift Packing / Production Clerk in Cambridge, MD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Follow Calgaz and Airgas safety procedures and policies.
Picking of product from established inventory systems on a per order basis. Labeling of product per order specification and established standard operating procedure. Packing of equipment and cylinders per order specification and established standard operating procedure.
Ensure work area is cleaned, segregated and equipment maintained. Documentation of operation performed on lot cards and/or computer data entry. General visual check of products and order materials as a secondary quality assurance.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High School Degree or equivalent. Able to read and follow order preparation documents. Ability to operate a computer based scanners and inventory systems.
Handling of at least 50 pounds frequently. Working within a team environment. COMPUTER SKILLS:
Must have intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) Must be proficient in computers including accessing, creating and saving various files. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Company. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machine parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability SDL2017
Production Clerk / Production Associate
Albany, MN 56307
Duration: 12 months
Shift time: 2nd and 3rd shift
• Bagging, weighing, lifting, and mixing of product
• Test product for quality and ensure free of contaminants
• Clean & tear down equipment to prepare for new products
• Read and write accurate ongoing records of processes
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Work with your team in creating great products everyone will love
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Under general supervision, enter daily production statistics into Mine Database system and assist Production Planner with weekly, monthly, and year-end reports. Work schedule requires meeting corporate month-end reporting deadlines. The Production Clerk will also provide administrative support, word processing, route mail deliveries, filing, operate and maintain fax/copy machines and printers, order and maintain office supplies.
Applicants for this position must have +1 years of general clerical experience. Excellent typing skills, demonstrated accuracy in data entry.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required. Prior experience with JDE ERP program preferred. Ability to operate various office machines, to work independently, to handle multiple priorities. Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to interact and maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of employees.
Production Reporting Clerk - Whs- Nights
- Prepare and attach pallet tags to all full and partial pallets of all finished goods (Liquids and Powders)........ 70%
- Enter correct production code information into computer to generate pallet tags
- Print bar code tags
- Attach bar code tags to pallet
- Scan bar code
- Log information on Production Reporting Form for Individual Products
- Review production schedules, ensure proper pallet pattern, coordinate changeovers with leads, supervisors, and warehouse personnel
- Print production activity reports and reconcile with production supervisors
- Assist in the operation of the stretch wrapper
- Operate control panel when wrapper malfunctions
- Load stretch wrapper with plastic wrap
- Clean work area around production reporting area
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be at the workstation at the beginning of the shift.
- Must continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
- Maintain an awareness of and use Good Manufacturing Practices.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to pass a Production Reporting Clerk test with 80% accuracy.
- Must have knowledge of or ability to learn finished good part numbers, product descriptions, pallet patterns, palletizing requirements, and packaging components.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner which enables the employee to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Sign Production Clerk
Job Title: Sign Production Clerk
Pike Nurseries is seeking a Sign Production Clerk to work in our Sign/Print Shop. This position is responsible for printing, assembling and shipping marketing, sale and wayfaring signage for our 17 retail locations. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the corporate office in Duluth, GA. Position reports to the Marketing Manager.
· 1 to 3 years’ work experience (retail experience a plus)
· High School Diploma
· Basic knowledge of PC and MAC
· Basic understanding of pre-press process desired, but can be trained
· Minimal experience with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop a plus (no design experience needed)
· Ability to organize and prioritize work and consistently meet deadlines
· Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs on a regular basis and 25-50 lbs on occasion
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and handle repetitive upper body movements
· Good verbal and written communication skills required
· Print, trim, laminate, board and grommet posters, banners and other signage
· Typeset and print sale signs and pricing signs
· Sort, bundle and package all signs for delivery to stores
· Organize and maintain sign shop production files
· Proof all signage
· Communicate directly with stores for sign orders & process orders in a timely manner
· Order, unpack and store all sign shop supplies; Keep shop neat and organized
· Monitor sign shop equipment for needed maintenance and repairs
Pike Nurseries has 14 metro Atlanta retail stores as well as a location in Greensboro/Lake Oconee, Georgia and 2 retail stores in North Carolina as well as a full service landscape installation division.
Join a team with opportunities for career growth and development not only within Pike Nurseries but also at Armstrong Garden Centers, in California.
Baron HR is in need of Production Clerks for Chatsworth area. More than 20 positions available. Application hours Monday-Thursday 8:30 to 11:00 am and from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Please bring two forms of ID and a hard copy of your resume if available.
Baron HR esta solicitando personal ayudantes de produccion en el area de Chatsoworth. Tenemos mas de 20 posiciones disponibles. Horariode aplicaciones de Lunes a Jueves de 8:30 a 11:00 am y de 1:00 a 3:00 pm. Favor de traer 2 formas de identificacion y una copia de su resume si es posible.
18341 Sherman Way Suite 103
Reseda CA 91335
Large food distribution company needs 25 associates per shift for their NEW production line!
These temp-to hire opportunities are working full-time hours on either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts!
Bring your work experience and dependability to our company and start a new career!
Make certain you ask for your “thank you gift” after you complete your application!
Applications are NOW accepted every day Monday-Friday 8am-5pm!
For more information, call the following contacts and be sure to mention "Bellmawr area jobs"!
- Eileen in Cherry Hill at 856-482-2222
- Georgia in Woodbury at 856-845-3900
- Miriam in Pennsauken at 856-662-2727
- Johanna in Woodlynne at 856-379-3830
You decide where, when, and how you want to work and we provide the support you need to find the best opportunities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!