Project Manager Job Description Sample
Assistant Project Manager
Now is your opportunity to join a team of elite professionals reshaping home improvement from the ground up.
The first year expected earnings range from $65,000.00 to $150,000.00 based on performance.
The goal of this position is to have 10 agreements per week on average, which virtually anyone can do.
$30,000.00 annual salary base pay + 35,000.00 to 120,000.00 commission
W2 employment status
Group Health Insurance
Full-time year-round employment
Paid Industry’s premier sales training program
Expert field training to guide you
Breakthrough technological selling tools and CRM included
Company generated sales lead provided
Full office support
Essentials for success
- 6-10 Contingency agreements per week average
- Minimum 1 referral per agreement
- Climbing roofs is mandatory
- Applicant must provide proof of enrollment or completion of accredited Construction Management or
Project Management Training
Salary: $30,000.00/year + Commission
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!