Prospect Heights Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Scientific Sales Executive (California Region)
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing biotechnology company offering competitive benefits? HistoWiz is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Scientific Sales Executive to establish contact and develop relationships with biomedical researchers and doctors interested in our histology services and cutting-edge web technologies. Note: Candidate must be California-based.
We are seeking an individual who is diligent, fearless, persistent and persuasive. The desired candidate must take pride in building strong, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationships with our customers. This individual will:
- Create new strategies to build and maintain client base
- Increase sales by identifying and contacting potential clients (including telemarketing calls and door-to-door sales)
- Market services at trade shows, scientific conferences and meetings.
- Negotiate and close deals with new and existing customers
- Improve marketing efforts by managing email campaigns, referrals programs and sponsored talks.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Prepare periodic sales reports detailing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to the company’s mission.
- Ambitious personality and a strong desire to learn.
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Organized and ability to multitask in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
IMPORTANT: SalesForce experience. Must be able to run mass market campaigns, quote deals, and maintain internal databases.
- BS or BA degree required, preferably in life sciences, biology, business, marketing, public relations, journalism or communications
- 2-5 years of experience in pharmaceuticals/life sciences sales (preferred)
- 1+ years lab experience in biomedical research (preferred)
- Ability to travel to meet territorial requirements
- Product/service knowledge. Must be able to understand provided services and products.
- Experience with H&E / Immunohistochemistry (IHC) (prefered).
HistoWiz is a biotechnology company in New York City that processes tissue specimens, digitizes the results, and provides a proprietary platform for online viewing and sharing of pathology data for cancer researchers in academia and industry. We have 1000+ customers from top academic institutes (e.g. MSKCC, Harvard, Cornell, Dana Farber, MD Anderson, Stanford, UC Berkeley, the Jackson Lab, HHMI, Cancer Research UK) and pharmas (e.g. Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Regeneron, Alexion) around the world. Our mission is to fight cancer cooperatively instead of individually by connecting scientists, doctors and patients by providing online collaboration tools. We offer tremendous growth opportunities, flexibility, and independence.
We believe in investing in our employees’ professional development, and encourage networking within the biotech, pharma, and tech industries. Compensation is competitive and stock options are available for outstanding employees, commensurate with the impact you have within our organization. Employee benefits include:
- Employer-sponsored health and dental insurance through Aetna
- STARTUP NY benefits (exempt from New York State personal income tax, New York City resident income tax, Yonkers resident income tax surcharge, and Yonkers nonresident earnings tax)
- 3 weeks PTO (excluding company observed holidays)
- Travel expense reimbursement
Director, Data And Insights
Easy commute from NYC(bus, subway, drive)
Our client is still relatively new but out of the official start-up phase (...so crazy start-up work hours are over!). Now they are on a mission to create the coolest work environment and company ever! This is a priority.
To help with their mission, they are ready to hire a Director of Data & Insights. You will be responsible for creating and leading all data driven functions for this e-commerce brand. Concentration on driving key data-driven consumer insights by creating informed hypotheses, and creating testing and learning agendas for the brand.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in data and analytics to drive business
- Hands-on experience developing and leading all analytics functions
- Experience with Tableau, SPSS, SQL or the equivalent. The company's database is built on PostgreSQL, and an in-house CRM tool is used
- Expert at analyzing large data sets and developing customer models to show trends, patterns and insights into consumer data
- Familiarity with Segment and Google Analytics
- Experience evaluating and prioritizing projects
- Ability to articulate consumer insights and influence decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn)
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
licenses and certifications
The Dialysis Registered Nurse is key to providing specialized nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit. The RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience is highly preferred. If no experience in dialysis, then at least 1 year of experience in critical care or med/surg
- 1 year of RN experience required
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Project Superintendent- NYC
- Oversee all phases of construction from initial planning to completion- Personnel management of all site staff- Work with Executive Team to plan and execute performance requirements.
- Must demonstrate superior understanding of site logistics, site safety and construction operations.
- Must possess NYC Site Superintendent License
- Assures onsite superintendents conformance to company policy and reporting requirements
- Assists the Project Executive and PM in planning and execution
- Assists the Team in dealings with NYC Agencies including the DOB and DOT
- Maintains extraordinary relationships with NYC Agency inspectors, department chiefs and heads of NYC utility companies
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve onsite dispute resolution
- Ensure outstanding project safety, subcontractor performance, on-time scheduling, specification conformance and quality control
- + 5 years of onsite experience and knowledge of commercial, residential and mixed use construction as a superintendent
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel
- Extraordinary ability to provide expertise in site logistics, safety and planning
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in organizing and evaluating information
- Must possess unquestionable personal integrity and a superior reputation.
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Greater Harlem Nursing Home.
- Resident rights knowledge and ensures the privacy of all employees.
- Maintains professional standards at all times.
- Assists the Nursing Department with competence and efficiency.
- Interacts well with all employees/residents/family.
- Completes projects on time.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Provides direct care to acutely ill residents pertaining to, but not necessarily limited to cardiovascular conditions, respiratory conditions, gastrointestinal conditions, kidney or urinary conditions, musuloskeletal condition, neurological condition, burns and cancer.
- Provides direct nursing care to residents encompassing range of activities such as but not limited to, range of motion, exercises, turning and positioning, perineal care, pressure sore care, measuring and recording fluid intake and output.
- Performs treatment and diagnostic procedures such as routine blood pressure, blood glucose monitoring using chemstrip technique, suction or tracheostomy tube, vaginal douche, applying sterile dressing and Ace bandages and assists in other special treatments and diagnostic procedures.
- Initial MAR (Medication Administration Record) immediately following performance of procedure/treatment and records initial, signature and title on the back of treatment MAR
- Evaluates continuously the effectiveness of nursing care being given to assigned residents. Make provision for an optimum physical environment for his/her residents in conference with facility policy.
- Performs observation of the resident at the beginning of the tour, including respiratory status.
- Maintains medical and surgical asepsis.
- Prepares resident and assists physician with specialized treatments, as facility requires.
- Participates in planning and implementing a program of daily living activities for individual residents.
- Participates in Team Conferences and plans for individualized resident care. Shares with co-workers knowledge of resident’s condition(s), reaction(s), and nursing care rendered and plans for future care. (Changes in skin condition, weight loss, and behavior problems). During change of shift, discuss 24 hour report and all pertinent information regarding residents and staff.
- Attends in-service Education programs, meetings, and other conferences as assigned.
- Writes nursing Care Plan using guidelines for documenting and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the assistant Director of Nursing and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Assures that the quality of nursing care administered on the unit is in accordance with Nursing Service Standards.
- Participates in restorative nursing techniques, e.g. ambulation, transferring residents to wheelchair, range of motion, activities of daily living, toileting programs.
- Assists with the direction of ancillary workers assigned to the unit. Provides guidance and assistance to them in their respective areas of resident care. Shares in total cleanliness and tidiness of unit as a whole. Reviews completion of their assignments at the end of the tour, Nurse Aide Accountability Record, supervision of all LPN’s assigned duties and all other assignments.
- Records all administered controlled drugs to insure all medications are accounted promptly. Notifies Medical Director if re-orders are needed.
- Sets an example of acceptable nursing service standards by the care given to residents and by personal conduct.
- Consults with Associate Director of Nursing/ Director of Nursing in instances of repeated poor and or excellent employee performance.
- Assists in carrying out studies on the unit and participates in Performance Improvement Programs.
- Keeps staff informed of approved nursing policies and procedures, new techniques and new medications.
- Keeps staff informed of facility policies and supports them. Interprets these policies to visitors, residents, and co-workers.
- Assists the director with various financial/administrative tasks to support department operations as directed; may also be assigned special projects.
- Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
- Works and communicates effectively with others by exhibiting professionalism. Maintains constructive working relationships.
- Notifies the privacy officer of all security breaches.
Head Of People
- Develop and execute the core People philosophies, policies, and processes (compensation and benefits, workforce planning, org structure/design, hiring, employment practices)
- Build and lead a best in class and innovate People function
- Partner with hiring managers to recruit and onboard talent to continue scaling the company
- Actively oversee recruiting and give guidance on the overall interview processes and candidate experience
- Benefits administration
- Coach managers on employee relations and manage difficult situations to resolution
- Collaborate with business leaders to grow and develop employees across the organization including but not limited to create programs in learning and development, performance management and career progression
- Develop workplace practices that support an exceptional employee experience and ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment regulations
- 8+ years of Human Resource experience in a high-growth startup
- Experience building processes, systems, and programs for recruiting, performance management, training, and professional development
- Prior experience building, not just maintaining, People philosophies, policies and processes
- Expert knowledge of New York State and U.S. employment laws and regulations
- Flexible yet thoughtful in your strategic decision making, striking the right balance between advocating for our business and our employees
- You believe that diversity of background and experience brings out the best in a team
- Experience managing an HR function and knowledge of core HR functions
- A proven track record of setting and executing a vision for an HR function or group
- An open and approachable communication style
- Ability to think and operate both strategically and tactically
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!