Providence Job Description Sample
Licensed Massage Therapist
Responsibilities As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. Additional responsibilities include:
Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
Maintain professional appearance at all times.
Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
Other duties as assigned. Benefits and Pay:
Hourlybased on experience.
Performancebased bonuses. * 401K with match.
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
Vacation pay. * CEU reimbursement.
Retail discounts, referral bonuses, contests and incentives. Qualifications Education, Skills and Training:
Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork. Communications and Personal Interactions:
Have a strong customer service orientation.
Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
Maintain client confidentiality. ____________________________________________________________________________________ * Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location. full job description
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
RN Unit Manager
ELMHURST REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - SAUGUS, MA
RN UNIT MANAGER (SUB-ACUTE)
Elmhurst Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is looking for a qualified RN Unit Manager. The Unit Manager provides assistance the Director of Nursing Services in planning organizing, developing, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Must possess valid unencumbered state RN license.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of nursing experience required.
- Two (2) years or more years of experience as a supervisor in a nursing care Center, hospital or other related health care Center.
- Must have, as a minimum of six (6) months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
- Provide the Director with information relative to the nursing needs of the resident and to the nursing service department’s ability to meet those needs.
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met.
- Perform direct nursing care as needed.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
Software Powered by iCIMS
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
CDL A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Great Miles - Great Opportunity
Develop Your Truck Driving Career at Bay & Bay Transportation! Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Apply Now!
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have consistent miles, the support of a leading team and the equipment to have a long-lasting career. Our company drivers average up to $70K a year and enjoy corporate-style benefits. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
What Can Drivers Expect?
• Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• Paid holidays, sick time and vacation
• 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
• Fuel Management, Mileage and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
• Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks with no-slip seating
• 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week
• High-paying driver referral bonuses
• Average yearly earnings of $70K and up
• In-demand freight to keep you moving
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career. So, if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. Whether you want to get more miles, lease your first truck or be your own boss; you won't find a better partner than Bay & Bay.
Ready to join our quality-driven tradition?
Apply Today or Call
Class A CDL Driver PCT
Petro Chemical Transport, a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group, has an immediate opening in Providence, RI! Come join our great family of drivers! Apply today!
A Career with PCT offers:
- Local / home daily positions
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Paid training on safe driving and product handling
- Well-maintained equipment
- Driver referral incentive pay
- And so much more!
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with PCT .
We require Class A CDL with 1-2 years recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record.
Call for more information or APPLY NOW!
Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries.
Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
School is year round with 3 weeks of school closure time in the summer.
Seeking certified Speech and Language Pathologist to join an exciting team of education professionals.
Known throughout the state for its ability to successfully work with students with behavioral and emotional issues.
This is a fully licensed special needs school serving children in grades pre-K through 12. Students are taught by a comprehensive team of professionals made up of special education teachers, teaching assistants, and master's-level clinical therapists.
Each student's unique academic, social, therapeutic, and mental health needs, are addressed in a collaborative team environment.
Observes and evaluates students with special needs, interprets assessment results, plans for and conducts appropriate intervention services and trains staff in implementing SLP related activities as part of the Individual Education Plan (IEP) process and schools clinical team.
Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) required.
Several years SLP experience and/or experience with emotionally and behaviorally challenged students strongly preferred.
Registered Nurse, Dialysis, Acute
AHS Staffing is looking for a Dialysis RN in Providence, RI.
You must be a Registered Nurse with at least two year of previous dialysis experience to qualify.
This is an amazing 13 week assignment that includes Guaranteed hours, tax-free money, paid housing, and travel reimbursement!
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Position Title: Safety, Health, Environment, and Community (SHEC) Manager
Sims Metal Management is the world's leading metal recycling company; turning unwanted post-consumer items and industrial scrap into raw materials for manufacturing operations around the world. Sims Metal Management has over 80 sites in the U.S. and Canada with over 4500 employees. We are seeking a Safety, Health, Environment, and Community (SHECS), Manager, to work based out of our Providence, Rhode Island. Minimum 5 years environmental/safety management experience in industrial setting required.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY: Reporting to the SHEC Director and location Plant Operations Managers as applicable, the SHEC Manager is responsible for ensuring facility operations comply with the Company Safety and Environmental Programs as well as federal, state and local regulations.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION: This position is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and administering consistent Company policies as well as collaborations on continuous improvement actions. The position directly impacts the organization by maintaining compliance with all applicable federal state and local regulations to avoid penalties and/or disciplinary actions. A high degree of initiative is required to research the standards, determine their applicability to our facility, develop necessary policies/programs and finally to implement the policies/programs.
· Support and ensure maintenance of the EHS policies, procedures, principles, standards and Golden Rules through effective communication, education and involvement of managers, supervisors, and associates.
· Ensure all regulatory documentation is obtained and reports/notifications are filed in a timely manner.
· Monitor and update EHS programs, manuals, and operational plans as needed.
· Monitor, update or develop and implement EHS education programs for employees as needed.
· Provide support and guidance to managers/supervisors for the organizations Safety Management System (KMI).
· Support, advise and assist facility managers and frontline supervisors with respect to developing behavior based corrective strategies when unsafe acts occur or for other safety deficiencies present.
· Provide managers/supervisors the necessary training to obtain detailed descriptions, corrective actions and follow through to ensure corrective actions are implemented related to accidents, near misses, injuries or property damage.
· Serve as an advisor to the facility's Safety Committee and any Sub Committees.
· Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in environmental science/engineering, or related subject. Master's Degree preferred.
A minimum of 3 years' experience working with environmental compliance systems. EHS experience in heavy industrial/construction industry is highly desirable
Other required skills/certifications
- Success working with contractors/vendors supporting EHS objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, database applications and federal and state environmental regulatory reporting systems.
- Verbal/written fluency in Spanish is a plus
Description Seeking a BC or BE Otolaryngologist to join an established ENT surgeon in busy practice. Candidate would have an immediately busy outpatient practice and would be credentialed to perform surgical procedures at nearby Hospital and a nearby same day surgical clinic.
The practice has abundant opportunities for general otolaryngology, but training and experience in head and neck surgery would be valuable. Competitive Salary (Based on training & experience) Bonus Opportunities Partnership options after 2 years Relocation Expenses Health Insurance Vacation CME expenses 401K etc... Requirements 20 minutes from Providence, RI 1 hour from Boston 30 mins from Cape Cod
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!